PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phone Spin-Off Thread

Wellspotted
Feb. 24, 2013, 02:23 AM
I was glad to see some people have Straight Talk phones. I have a question:

I would like to refill my minutes online but although I have been to the Straight Talk web site I can't figure out how to refill my minutes.

Can you use Paypal to refill your minutes?

I tried to log in but they want me to set up a new account and they're not taking my zip code and I don't have a clue what my original pin was (didn't even know I'd ever had one). Always before I've just gone to Wal-Mart and bought a new card but it is almost impossible for me to get to Wal-Mart these days and short of sending a friend money and asking them to go to Wal-Mart for me and buy a card, I don't know how to refill my minutes other than try to do it online.

Can anybody help, please?

Tee
Feb. 24, 2013, 11:28 AM
I am pretty sure you can't use PayPal as a payment method online. I have mine set up to auto refill, but there has to be a way to buy a card without having all the phone info.

You should be able to log in to the ST website, click on shop, purchase a service plan - enter your phone number and then it'll give you the plans to select. From there you should be able to pay for the card.

Wellspotted
Feb. 24, 2013, 09:39 PM
Thanks! I kept clicking on REFILL instead of SHOP. Now that I've tried SHOP, I think I'll be able to do it.