PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else watching Justified?

Larksmom
Feb. 23, 2013, 09:32 PM
Is it Raylan, or is it the hat? I have only seen 3 or 4 episodes, and I am HOOKED!

Murphy's Mom
Feb. 23, 2013, 09:56 PM
That man looks mighty fine in a hat! :yes: I saw the first season through Netflix DVDs but I only have the streaming now and they don't have it on streaming. I'm sad. :cry:

nhwr
Feb. 23, 2013, 09:58 PM
Rayian doesn't look too bad without the hat either :winkgrin:

NRB
Feb. 23, 2013, 10:08 PM
you can also see him in the HBO series Deadwood

horsefaerie
Feb. 23, 2013, 11:57 PM
Buy the DVD's on EBay. I did!

OkLurchers
Feb. 24, 2013, 12:32 AM
We never miss an episode of Justified. I love the sharp dialogue and plotting. It's one of the few shows I have to really concentrate on--you can't miss a minute or you'll get lost. I do have to close my eyes sometimes--for instance the snakebite scene early this season had me screaming. My brother's met the actor who plays Raylan; he says he's unbelievably thin, but then so is almost everyone else in Hollywood.
I also get a kick out of the Boyd Crowder character--he gets the rest of the good lines.

MHM
Feb. 24, 2013, 12:52 AM
I enjoy the show a lot. It's amazing how the Boyd character has had so much up and down development. I wish Raylan were less susceptible to women. It makes him seem a little foolish. Especially after that last one stole his money.

SlamDunk
Feb. 24, 2013, 02:40 AM
Is it Raylan, or is it the hat? I have only seen 3 or 4 episodes, and I am HOOKED!

Definitely Raylan, and his drawl, and his hat, everything about Raylan really ;) . I've watched every episode, definitely worth going back to the very beginning and catching up. The fourth season has been amazing, I won't spoil anything but this season has been awesome. I don't think you would fully appreciate its awesomeness without watching the first three seasons too though. So you have my permission to go on a Justified binge.

kookicat
Feb. 24, 2013, 08:09 AM
I can remember watching the first episode and just being blown away. I got season 1 and 2 for Christmas and watched them in about two weeks. It's such a good show.

LazyTrot
Feb. 24, 2013, 08:50 AM
Love Raylan, but also love Boyd Crowder! Can never decide who is cooler.