PDA

View Full Version : UserNames

Tiffany01
Feb. 22, 2013, 05:30 PM
How did you come up with yours??

Tiffany (my name) 01 ( the year I grad)

glfprncs
Feb. 22, 2013, 05:56 PM
When I stopped competing horses, I needed something else to do to take up my time. I picked up golf (and learned I was quite good at it, too). I didn't know many other women who were available to play golf the same time I did (they played around 10 a.m. when I was at work), so I ended up always playing in groups with other guys. They dubbed me the "Golf Princess." It stuck...

hastyreply
Feb. 22, 2013, 06:17 PM
An important horse in my life and I like the other interpertation as well.

ddashaq
Feb. 22, 2013, 07:03 PM
DDA Shaq is my arabian's registered name.

soloudinhere
Feb. 22, 2013, 07:04 PM
many ask this question:

mine comes from the song by They Might Be Giants: Man, It's So Loud In Here.

Martha Drum
Feb. 22, 2013, 07:28 PM
I just use my name because it keeps me from saying really mean snarky things. The anonymity can cause problems. Also, I've reconnected with two old friends who found me here, so that was a plus.

Luseride
Feb. 22, 2013, 07:36 PM
My horse is named Luse and I ride him.

sk_pacer
Feb. 22, 2013, 07:41 PM
Mine was born out of desperation for an e-mail user name that the horsemen and race office staff could remember so I used my location - sk for Saskatchewan and pacer because they could all remember that, even in combination with the underscore. I knew I hit a winner for a name when I got an email from the most computer illiterate horseman on the grounds .

Hulk
Feb. 22, 2013, 07:47 PM
Well mine is descriptive. I hardly ever get mad, but when I do get mad, wow I am just like the Hulk.

Couture TB
Feb. 22, 2013, 08:10 PM
Had a jumper made that we named Couture and she was a thoroughbred so Couture TB

Indy
Feb. 22, 2013, 08:22 PM
many ask this question:

mine comes from the song by They Might Be Giants: Man, It's So Loud In Here.

The other day, I saw your name in a post and at first read it as Solo Udinhere and was thinking what in the heck is an 'udinhere'?? Then I re-read it and realized what it really was, lol

My name comes from my home town, Indianapolis. When I first started posting here, back in the dark ages, I was one of the only ones from Indiana so I adopted it as my name.

vacation1
Feb. 22, 2013, 08:22 PM
I was on vacation when I started it. Originally had a different name, but it got lost at some point.

horsefaerie
Feb. 22, 2013, 10:46 PM
I would go to a big barn and look at horses and pinpoint problems and direct them to vet, farrier, chiro etc and give them things to do if it was a training problem or saddle fitting etc.

One owner whose horse improved by the end of the day dubbed me "The Horsefairy"!

Foxtrot's
Feb. 22, 2013, 11:39 PM
SoLoudInHere !!! Ha Ha - never could figure that one out. There are quite a few that defeat me!

LovelyBay
Feb. 22, 2013, 11:48 PM
I have a very pretty bay mare :-)

Covergirl15
Feb. 23, 2013, 12:55 AM
Mine's boring-- the showname of the horse I used to lease and the age I was when I started this account :)

Emryss
Feb. 23, 2013, 12:58 AM
Emryss was my original SCA name, I could remember it, and it is unique. I might someday name a dog Emryss (or Emrys, if male) because I do like the name...

mojo7777
Feb. 23, 2013, 01:00 AM
Mojo is my horse's name, and seven is my lucky number. Four sevens because I feel so lucky to have him.

RedHorses
Feb. 23, 2013, 01:00 AM
Every horse I've owned has had two chestnut genes. :winkgrin:

bumknees
Feb. 23, 2013, 06:56 AM
Well like my name says I have "bumknees".

Petstorejunkie
Feb. 23, 2013, 09:09 AM
Mine speaks to the industry my corporate job is in. A few jobs ago I was part of an all female management team that coincidentally all had female dogs. Our joke was that if we were a band out name would be Bitches with Bitches, and our hit song would be Petstorejunkie. So there you have it.

Auburn
Feb. 23, 2013, 11:00 AM
I grew up loving Auburn football and I have Auburn hair, so it worked for me.

mercedespony
Feb. 23, 2013, 11:20 AM
The vehicle I will be driving, when kiddo finally stops with the ponies/horses and I again control my bank account.

SherlocksPonies
Feb. 23, 2013, 12:15 PM
I have a thing about Sherlock Holmes, and also write mystery stories often featuring Mrs. Hudson...and I have two small ponies and one large Arabian gelding...sooo, Sherlock's Ponies.

skykingismybaby1
Feb. 23, 2013, 12:26 PM
Well.....Sky King is my baby, even if he is a coming 20 yo

cowboymom
Feb. 23, 2013, 12:34 PM
People think mine is often Cowboy's Mom as if I have a horse or dog named Cowboy but that's not it.

When I was 9 months pregnant with a huge baby I wore my ratty old cowboy hat and my husband's Carhartt coat to do chores every day and he started calling me Cowboy Mom b/c of the outfit. It popped into my head when I needed a user name for a horse board gads fifteen years ago and just as a little twist I put it in all smalls. It's been my handle all over the internet all these 15 years, especially on anything horse-related, I'm known by it or CBM.

NBChoice
Feb. 23, 2013, 01:08 PM
My mare's name is The New Banner's Choice. = NBChoice.