PDA

View Full Version : ECP Euro WOOL pads

yellowbritches
Jul. 17, 2012, 02:59 PM
I saw this- http://www.equinecomfort.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=65&zenid=d924arcpuog6plhu0m4o07uvk0
in the tack store the other day and was admiring it. It was much thinner than most shaped pads, and seemed much thinner than my sheepskin I gave up when I started using the narrower Albion. But I still really feel it's in Toby's best interest to have something like sheepskin or maybe this under the saddle instead.

Has anyone tried this? My biggest concern is it not being cut forward enough for the very forward Kontact. I think it will be a nice fit, otherwise. I guess if it didn't work, I could do the Euro Wool half pad, instead, maybe.

FYI, I have an ECP sheepskin half pad and LOVE it. Prefer it over my Mattes pads, actually.

RunForIt
Jul. 17, 2012, 04:26 PM
...but I'm holding out for the Numed HiWither AP pad - totally love, love, LOVE the Dressage version I got on ebay a couple of weeks ago thanks to Jlgriffiths! Rasta, similar to Toby, really likes a sheepskin next to his back. I like the Numed's thinnish quilted pad plus the wool...most other pads - and I think the one you're posting here - are much thicker pads. I just want the sheepskin/wool and then a quilt. Of course, getting what I want costs ... a BUNCH!

OneMoreForTheRoad
Jul. 17, 2012, 04:30 PM
My trainer is sponsored by ECP and he has every single one of their pads. I love this pad, but it doesn't come forward enough for the flaps on my saddle (BD Kronos) although it does fit under my friends Devoucoux Chiberta.