PDA

View Full Version : Boarding at Auburn

ccr0009
Jul. 15, 2012, 06:43 PM
Hi,
I think there was another thread a while back, but I am returning to Auburn this fall with 2 guys I'm riding and am looking for a place to keep them. Unfortunately the barn I was with last year is closing, so 2 weeks before I move in I'm a little hurried. I know of a few of the more popular barns, but am looking for a place I can work my eventer and keep him conditioned. I'd also love to continue catching a few training rides and teach lessons. Ideally I would love to be able to work off my board, like my situation last year, and currently. (I'm a working student) Especially with 2 horses.
Due to my schedule and horrible gas mileage I need to stay closer to Auburn.
Any advice or suggestions let me know.

AUeventer
Jul. 16, 2012, 11:32 AM
I boarded at 2 different barns while I was there and looked at several. PM me if you want. It's been a few years since I've lived there but I doubt much has changed.

tres grey
Jul. 16, 2012, 12:21 PM
War eagle! I just graduated from Auburn in May and half-leased a horse at Silver Lining (http://silverliningequestriancenter.com/). Not sure if Steph has any openings right now, but she'd at least be a great resource.

wsmoak
Jul. 16, 2012, 01:14 PM
Contact Liebe-ist-Krieg here on COTH. She's in GA but over that direction and may be able to give you some pointers.