PDA

View Full Version : Equi-Pass vs USRider

Eastern Promises
Jul. 13, 2012, 09:33 AM
Ok, both have been around for awhile now, enough time to tweak their services to compete with each other......

Who has what? what do you like/not like? Is it worth it???
The "thought" is great, Id love to have that peace of mind, but dont want to find out the hard way that adding that extra bill to the horse fund was a tragic waste!!

thanks!

ChocoMare
Jul. 13, 2012, 09:55 AM
Never heard of Equi-Pass. Am a 3-year member of US Rider, tho, due to the overwhelming recommendations from COTHers. Thank God, I haven't had to use them yet, but I love the peace of mind.

Eastern Promises
Jul. 13, 2012, 10:01 AM
I saw something with Equi-Pass where it looks like USRider you can only use it ONCE a year and equi-pass, there was no limit or something. Like, if you break down USRider will come and help you. But 3 months later if you break down again you get charged for them to come out. And equi-pass made it sound like "unlimited" breakdowns.

but, I could be reading /interpreting it wrong....but, thats what forums are for! to find out whos actually had to deal with it.

Guilherme
Jul. 13, 2012, 12:09 PM
Go to the USRider web site and ask your questions.

Then go to the Equi-Pass website and ask your questions.

Then come here and ask them again to verify the answers you got form USR and E-P.

G.

RiverBendPol
Jul. 13, 2012, 03:31 PM
I can't compare but I do love USRider. They have saved me twice, super fast, super friendly, super efficient.