PDA

View Full Version : Leslie Law Riding Demo

LAZ
Jul. 5, 2012, 11:53 PM
If anyone in the area is interested--I am hosting a Leslie Law Riding demo as part of my two Event Camps here in Sheridan (Central Indiana). I am easy access from I-65 from the north or I-465 via 31 from the south.

Leslie rides 3 horses of different types & different levels & explains what he's doing and why as he's riding. We have him mic'd through the sound system so everyone can hear him.

We had him do this last year at event camp & it was easily my favorite part of the week.

Demos are Monday night, July 9th at 7 and Tuesday night July 17th at 7.

Let me know if you'd like more information.

enjoytheride
Jul. 6, 2012, 05:45 PM
I attended the demo last year and took several videos if anyone was wondering what the demo would cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QnFKwl9ZE&feature=BFa&list=UUfZJcMhc3QOTabfMPgCutGA

Dressage.For.Life.
Jul. 7, 2012, 12:06 AM
Wish I could make it but I am out of town! Do you hope to have him out again next year? And do you allow auditing for any other parts of your eventing camp? thanks

LAZ
Jul. 7, 2012, 03:29 PM
Yes, and Yes. :cool:

Wish I could make it but I am out of town! Do you hope to have him out again next year? And do you allow auditing for any other parts of your eventing camp? thanks

Dressage.For.Life.
Jul. 7, 2012, 08:41 PM
I hope to make it to audit next year then. :) I'd love to actually ride in your camp--I know those who have and couldn't say enough good things about it--but my horse is not able to jump due to a previous suspensory issue. I'm not sure if one could only do flat lessons? Well hope you have a good turnout this year and that all goes well!