PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Heart Opportunity III

judybigredpony
Jul. 5, 2012, 01:16 PM
This is NOT a Sales pitch...but it an awesome opportunity for a good rider who does not have the funds or is on such a restricted budget to be VERY frustrated....suffice to say neutered male gender and looking for an new job....and I rather place here than Giveaways because am looking for a target audience....If you have any doubts please Ask Retread or Wookie as to my veracity:yes::yes::yes:

edited to add as you read this just reply something or else it will slide off the grid..getting lots of PM's..thnx

CarolinaGirl
Jul. 5, 2012, 01:40 PM
Not sure this would apply to be but man am I curious on the details lol. It's like telling me there's cheesecake, but not giving me a piece.

wookie
Jul. 6, 2012, 03:13 AM
do be curious....i answered to one of these and got the best giveaway.....love her. you can't beat her eye so trust this guys. i would but i have 4 ottbs currently.

ACMEeventing
Jul. 6, 2012, 07:55 AM
I think you have our attention . . . :yes:

IFG
Jul. 6, 2012, 08:14 AM
Two more years before I can respond to one of these. Think you will still have prospects to re-home then?

judybigredpony
Jul. 6, 2012, 10:29 AM
Well I will 60 and looking to retire..hahah..yup probably

IFG
Jul. 6, 2012, 10:57 AM
Sounds good. Will have paid for both the kids' college tuitions by then and won't be much younger than you.

judybigredpony
Jul. 6, 2012, 12:36 PM
won't be much younger than you you can be my BFF..:)

lizloveshorses
Jul. 6, 2012, 12:39 PM
Judy, keep me in mind for two years from now too! That's when I graduate my masters program and hopefully can start doing some slave labor to keep another horse.

yellowbritches
Jul. 6, 2012, 01:07 PM
Ugh. My horsey timing sucks right now. I have so many reasons I can not follow this up AT THE MOMENT. And my window of waiting has been extended since I am taking a friend's youngster for the summer, since she has to have surgery and her trainer will be gone until September. Don't have time for a THIRD horse, and the only reason I'm taking this one pre-Chicago trip is my mini-me/fill in girl knows baby horse very well, too (and can hack him while I'm gone).

SEPTEMBER, people. I need to wait until SEPTEMBER!!! No more CANTER cuties, sweet heart opportunities, and what have you until then. OK?!?! :lol:

vdowning13
Jul. 6, 2012, 01:16 PM
Could I please get more info?

NowThatsATrot
Jul. 6, 2012, 01:41 PM
... is on such a restricted budget to be VERY frustrated...

Well dang, that one certainly applies! :lol: Wish I had room for another... anything... in my life. Too poor to properly enjoy the duo I have now. Add me to the list of the intrigued!

IFG
Jul. 6, 2012, 05:48 PM
you can be my BFF..:)

Sure, we'll go out for drinks next time you are up my way!

Fox Wood Farm
Jul. 6, 2012, 06:28 PM
JBRP - I sent you a PM.

judybigredpony
Jul. 6, 2012, 08:01 PM
Fox Wood sent you e-mail....

mcorbett
Jul. 7, 2012, 11:45 AM
info please!!

Fox Wood Farm
Jul. 7, 2012, 02:06 PM
Fox Wood sent you e-mail....

Hey JBRP - haven't seen an email from you?

judybigredpony
Jul. 7, 2012, 03:09 PM
e-mails and PM's sent...if you didn't get e-mail, PM me your current e-mail. Some came back undeliverable from e-mail in your profile..I have pics..

Fox Wood Farm
Jul. 7, 2012, 03:47 PM
Thanks JBRP - just got text and email.

Hey y'all - this guy looks like a real sweetie. He is unfortunately not quite tall enough for me, but he's a steal for someone "normal" height and you can't beat the price!

judybigredpony
Jul. 7, 2012, 05:02 PM
Thanks, he is.............

IFG
Jul. 7, 2012, 05:05 PM
Don't make me feel even worse that the timing is off for me, I love the littler guys!

I will get a reminder of why I cannot do this right now when the monthly tuition payment is automatically pulled from my account in a few days. But today the old back account looks so flush. So sad.

judybigredpony
Jul. 9, 2012, 09:43 AM
So for those of you who have an itch to see a Sweet Heart in person, anytime starting tomorrow...just saying....

judybigredpony
Jul. 10, 2012, 09:46 PM
Much nice than anticipated...

retreadeventer
Jul. 10, 2012, 10:03 PM
Just sayin'...my Sweet Heart got a ride tonight and he was GREAT. Thank you...he's going to be a super nice one....but you knew that.... and he nickers for his apple when I get home from work, he knows my car now! :)

judybigredpony
Jul. 11, 2012, 07:50 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwww