PDA

View Full Version : Irish Team has been announced

vineyridge
Jul. 4, 2012, 11:15 AM
and Portersize Just A Jif made it!

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/olympics2012/7632/313204.html

Napoles
Jul. 5, 2012, 04:59 AM
I don't think he and Camilla were ever in doubt. :)
Best of luck to all the team!!

Weatherford
Jul. 5, 2012, 05:51 AM
And my wonderful Irish friend, Ann O'Grady, has yet ANOTHER horse that SHE STARTED heading to the Olympics!!! (She started Ringwood Cockatoo, Ringwood Magister, Ballinoe Night Cruise, anything with the Ballingowan or Ringwood prefixes!!!)

YAY, ANN!!!! :D

And, do I have a wonderful small Event horse for Camilla (or anyone else interested!) She's only 4 this year, but spectacular!! Of course, being a granddaughter of both CRUISING and CLOVER BRIGADE, she should be!!! :) Ann started her lightly last Fall, too ;)

Napoles
Jul. 5, 2012, 11:20 AM
And my wonderful Irish friend, Ann O'Grady, has yet ANOTHER horse that SHE STARTED heading to the Olympics!!! (She started Ringwood Cockatoo, Ringwood Magister, Ballinoe Night Cruise, anything with the Ballingowan or Ringwood prefixes!!!)

AND Master Crusoe and Ballynocastle RM. Ann should be getting a special award. :)

Weatherford
Jul. 5, 2012, 11:30 AM
AND Master Crusoe and Ballynocastle RM. Ann should be getting a special award. :)

Absolutely!!!)

She is amazing!!

retreadeventer
Jul. 5, 2012, 07:57 PM

And, do I have a wonderful small Event horse for Camilla (or anyone else interested!) She's only 4 this year, but spectacular!! Of course, being a granddaughter of both CRUISING and CLOVER BRIGADE, she should be!!! :) Ann started her lightly last Fall, too ;)

Very cool! Love background stuff. I have a pedigree exam of the US team horses coming out on HJU tomorrow I think, check for it! I think I'll do the other team horses' pedigrees, too -- jumping and dressage -- and possibly the Canadian teams also. Any other North American based? Perhaps Nina Ligon and Ecuador's rep, Ronald G.?

vineyridge
Jul. 5, 2012, 08:22 PM
retreadeventer, there are already threads on the Breeding Board with basic (and for dressage not so basic) breeding information on all of the Olympic nominated horses from around the world. I did SJ and Eventing and DownYonder did a wonderful job on dressage. Might save you some time.

There is also a list of the actual named Olympic teams and Olympians.

gorebels91
Jul. 6, 2012, 11:35 PM
So thrilled for Michael Ryan and Mark Kyle!! I have done clinics with both and they are ultra professional and knowledgeable. Go Ireland!