PDA

View Full Version : Tomball/Magnolia/Hockley COTHers...

Aggie4Bar
Jun. 26, 2012, 01:30 PM
Who else has tried to catch the golden retriever mix at the corner of FM 2920 & Roberts Cemetery? Anyone care to team up on the effort?

I know she's been there since at least Friday morning. She's also very scared. She crept within about 10 feet of me yesterday evening but spooked at another vehicle pulling over. She's definitely curious about people and shows signs of wanting to come closer.

SGray
Jun. 26, 2012, 01:41 PM
I rarely go down that far -- sent your message to my friend at Honeybrook - she's amazing at catching loose dogs

Aggie4Bar
Jun. 28, 2012, 12:13 PM
She's still there.

Someone (or multiple someones) has been leaving food and water for her on the NW corner of the intersection, where she most often sits and waits. She has started crossing to the residence on the south side to rest. This isn't too far down from Honeybrook.

It just bugs the hell out of me every day to see her sitting and waiting.

SGray
Jun. 28, 2012, 12:17 PM
is there a paticular time of day that you see her?

Aggie4Bar
Jun. 28, 2012, 01:41 PM
is there a paticular time of day that you see her?

I drive through that intersection each weekday morning and evening. The only times I haven't seen her was when it was dark out. She's usually on that NW corner, but yesterday morning and evening, she was was on the south side lying down in the grass. If you look about 20 yds up the driveway, she seems to have picked herself a spot off to the right of the driveway. There's no way to get her there though. The NW corner owner just cut that field yesterday, which may be what flushed her out and motivated her to cross to the south. Someone left her food and water behind a tree on that NW corner. She was eating there when I passed this morning, so if there was a means to trap her, that'd be the place to do it.

SGray
Jun. 28, 2012, 01:53 PM
I passed along the info (Didi had not seen her as yet)