PDA

View Full Version : Jr Clique!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Fiction
Apr. 12, 2001, 10:26 PM
Haha, I'm bored/tired/in pain/drowsy.....So I'm starting the "Jr Clique" lol, how original!
"True madness can only be achieved through a state of ultimate sanity"
My random quote!
And I have new pictures too,
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1088840&f=0
Did anyone see MTV Icon, a tribute to Janet Jackson? Lol, it was on again tonight /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
& I flipped over a desk in math, & was haging there upside down lmao! i leaned back, and the entire desk flipped over! lol, but then it kinda hurt to walk...I scraped up my back pretty good
haha, only me /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I'm not crazy! Really!
I like this code thing!
ttyl /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

*~Kris~*

[This message was edited by ThinkBigEQ on Apr. 13, 2001 at 12:35 AM.]

Fiction
Apr. 12, 2001, 10:26 PM
Haha, I'm bored/tired/in pain/drowsy.....So I'm starting the "Jr Clique" lol, how original!
"True madness can only be achieved through a state of ultimate sanity"
My random quote!
And I have new pictures too,
Did anyone see MTV Icon, a tribute to Janet Jackson? Lol, it was on again tonight /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
& I flipped over a desk in math, & was haging there upside down lmao! i leaned back, and the entire desk flipped over! lol, but then it kinda hurt to walk...I scraped up my back pretty good
haha, only me /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I'm not crazy! Really!
I like this code thing!

*~Kris~*

[This message was edited by ThinkBigEQ on Apr. 13, 2001 at 12:35 AM.]

MsRidiculous
Apr. 12, 2001, 10:53 PM
From that post, I'd be willing to say you're almost as wierd as me. But not quite. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Back to my best friend Napster....

-Amanda

spaz
Apr. 13, 2001, 08:17 AM
OK I wanna be in the Jr. clique!

I missed the Janet Jackson thing, I'm sure it will be on today though (no school! yay!). I had to get a CT scan last night and the stuck an IV in me...it was horrible! (I'm deathly afraid of needles /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif ) Well that was my exciting night...

Where are all the other juniors?

spaz
Apr. 13, 2001, 08:18 AM
Oh yeah, I love your pics!

JumpTheMoon
Apr. 13, 2001, 08:22 AM
Yes i'm joining the "Jr CLique for Jrs who are unloved." It can be a sequel to the UJUMP gang. Becca isn't allowed to join. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Just kidding Becca you can join, cause I know you really want to!

So how about the lack of hot boys the ride huh?

Oh my god Spaz i am deathly afraid of needles as well. Ya might as well hit me on the head with a baseball bat before you stick one of those babies in me. The thought of metal going into my skin doesn't appeal to me! ICK! I had to be bribed for every needle i've ever gotten. And don't get me started on getting teeth pulled....!

Nickelodian
Apr. 13, 2001, 08:23 AM
Kris-- Hey, how big is your horse? I saw that you had a note that he was doing the mediums, but then grew to much. Medium pony? huh? He's SUPER Cute BTW!!!

spaz
Apr. 13, 2001, 08:50 AM
We need more cute, teenage, straight guys in riding! Who cares if they are nice...lol.

Oh no, this wasn't a piece a metal...this was a freaking STRAW! I agree, they should knock you out first...it would lessen the pain.
But the IV did feel really cool when they injected it, your whole body gets all warm inside, almost to the point where you are so hot you can't take it. It felt cooool. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

JumpTheMoon
Apr. 13, 2001, 08:57 AM
Oh god that is not cool! LOL. I almost never got 2 needles in school, the ones that are mandatory, cause I hate them so much!! I'm not looking forward to getting my Tetnus updated in a few months, those things are like pencils! AHHHHH!! And I had to go back 3 times to get a baby tooth pulled that was already loose when I was 11. The third time they sent me to a different dentist cause they couldn't handle me anymore. The assistants at the new place had to SIT ON ME so they could put the needle in my mouth to numb it! That was the worst experience of my life! A year later, the daughter of the dentist became one of my really good friends. Of course I didn't hold a grudge LOL! I don't tolerate any pain! I'm so cautious about everything...i've never broken a bone, sprained anything orhad to have stiches! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif *knock on wood*

GO-dog-GO
Apr. 13, 2001, 08:58 AM
Hay can I join? I�m old but used to be young and cute. I act really immature and that's what's important. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JumpTheMoon
Apr. 13, 2001, 09:01 AM
OF COURSE!! Although ThinkBigEq makes the decisions cause shes the master...but I say say! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Becca
Apr. 13, 2001, 09:02 AM
I do feel its time to unleash the truth, and reveal it to you all. I loved being the only one who is "loved" /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif but it really is necessary to inform you (coming from one in the know!!!!;) That you are ALLL loved (for the most part...no no no, jk!!)

GDog- We would be PROUD to have you as a member in good standing!! Young and cute is ALWAYS invited, even if it was a while ago (longer for some than others.....;))

spaz
Apr. 13, 2001, 09:21 AM
I have an INCREDIABLY small mouth, so when I go to the dentist I can hear the nurses fighting in the corner about who has to work on me. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif It really downs my spirits LOL

Of course you can join GoDogGo!

We need officers...lol.

Kellybird
Apr. 13, 2001, 11:48 AM
Becca--WHO did SoEasy ask to meet at Devon? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Aha, yes it was me...while you plotted ways to airmail Ben&Jerry's, in a futile attempt to win her affection, it was I whom with she requested a rendeavouz. <princess of the run-on sentences club, present> /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

All kidding aside, we luv ya Bec /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

GO-dog-GO
Apr. 13, 2001, 01:06 PM
If I'm in now the good news /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Free B+J's for Jr. clique members. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, I had a couple of CAT scans. Don't really remember the first one. I had just come back from the "dead" a couple times in the meat wagon. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif I got a second beacuse the didn't find anything [what a suprize /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif ] on the first one.

When the clique really gets going I think we should spend a day at the dress-age BB, I'm sure they'd love our input. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Now ladies, the way to get young, cute, hetero guys into riding is.....

1. NEVER give them you horse and say "I'll be back in just a second".

2. Don't wear breeches with anything but boots.

3. Get your hair out of that darm hair net ASAP.

4. Don't expect him to like horses. Get him to like you first.

5. Make a lot of remarks about what happens AFTER the horses are done for the day.

6. Ask em for a 'leg up'. {guys love to help!]

7. Don't ask em to muck, ask for help with the truck/trailer/etc.

8. Be nice and go see a monster truck race with him.

9. Remember guys like T-shirts better then stock ties on you.

Lastly...Boys/mens big seceret....Most of them are scared of horses. I'm not kidding, help them get comfortable with them and they may even try riding!
/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

If nun of this works you can always shame them into riding by say " girls can do it why can't you?" /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif This should be only a last resort.

/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Becca
Apr. 13, 2001, 01:07 PM
Ya know, thats funny Kel...cuz SoEasy and I are meeting up at Devon too........ what could this possibly MEAN?!? One might wonder... all the world is a conspiracy!

Kellybird
Apr. 13, 2001, 01:38 PM
...that we might actually meet each other! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

I don't think even Devon is even big enough 'fer the both of us! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Hm, conspiracy indeed..... /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

"Sometimes you have to walk in different shoes to see that yourBlahniks are better."

spaz
Apr. 13, 2001, 01:46 PM
No! I will NEVER give up my precious hair nets! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Becca
Apr. 13, 2001, 02:05 PM
Wow, GoDogGo- What do I owe you for this precious advice?? Leg ups...I can do that. This I can definately handle.

Your my new hero (Sorry everyone else......)

Kel- I KNOW!!!!! Exciting, huh?? You, me, soem of that Devon Fudge.. its all set!
Although, its not definate that I'll be there yet. Depends on school, etc etc.

Hopefully, though!!

Becca
Apr. 13, 2001, 02:06 PM
PS- GoDog- Do you think the Dressage BB would really appreciate our input?? Maybe we can take a fieldtrip....

GO-dog-GO
Apr. 13, 2001, 02:20 PM
The least I can do for your accepting me into the Jr. clique is to try to help you get more guys involved. That way I won't just get beaten by girls. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Oh I'm sure that the dress-age BB would love /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif to have us come over for a visit. Perhaps if we're very quite and listen we can learn a lot! /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

As you well know, riding is all about stopping wars, ending hunger and curing cancer. God forbid you actually have fun while you�re doing it. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

spaz
Apr. 13, 2001, 02:57 PM
To the dressage board we go!

Becca
Apr. 13, 2001, 03:02 PM
Ok, stop, wait! Wheres my dictionary??

Please, someone, define "FUN"

I don't believe I've ever used thta in reference to riding before.

Win, I understand, Conquer- yes. World Hunger and Peace I definately have heard. But fun??

GO-dog-GO
Apr. 13, 2001, 03:07 PM
"Fun" verb...To enjoy making fun of other people...... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Kellybird
Apr. 13, 2001, 03:14 PM
Becca--I will do my damned-est to be there, wearing some sort of clothing that allows for great amounts of fudge consumption! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Fun: noun, pertains to many people on this BB /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

"Sometimes you have to walk in different shoes to see that yourBlahniks are better."

Becca
Apr. 13, 2001, 03:34 PM
I knew there was a reason I liked you, GoDogGo....

Kel- yes. We'll show up in our Prada Sweatpants, and our Versace sweatshirts. Allow for plenty of growing room!

*Bounce*
Apr. 13, 2001, 04:37 PM
Good idea Krista!! Cute pix:)

Kellybird
Apr. 13, 2001, 05:45 PM
It may not even be pants, I think the amount of fudge I eat will require a Chanel mu-mu--how do you spell that, anyway....?
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Days until summer vacation....I don't even count any more /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

spaz
Apr. 13, 2001, 06:02 PM
We only have 5 more weeks...muahaha

That's...about 25 days I think? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Kellybird
Apr. 13, 2001, 06:56 PM
Shhhhh, spaz, you'll upset me--and the last thing I need is to be upset before I go get my cookies out of the oven /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif *yum, chocolate chip*

We unfortunately have about 8 weeks left--half semester ended 2 fridays ago, so 9 weeks as of then, 8 weeks as of now! Oh goodness, too much math for Spring Break--must go watch some tv and melt those neurons....ciao!

Fiction
Apr. 13, 2001, 07:05 PM
Hahaa, we'll rule the boards! I'm omg so hyper again(look at what Motrin does to me!) Laa Dee Daa! lol, Is anyone going to Sussex tomorrow? I am, but I'm catch riding my friend's children's large, since my horsie is lame /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I'm PETRIFIED of needles! Aaahh, I'm almost 14, and still cry if I get a shot...I'm ok about my mouth though.....I've gotten used to that. The juniors are taking over, and any junior can be part of our little clique /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif And after my little flip in math, I'm convinced I twisted my back or pulled something, lol. Only ME! Spaz, I need to borrow your username! Maybe I'll be "TheUltimateSpaz" lol
I gotta jet, so I'll ttyl my ppls! I came online and I was like "Oooh! Flame in the folder! Flame in the Folder! It's on fire!" lol, ok, so I wasn't quite that "amazed" haha,
I'll ttyl /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

*~Kris~*
"True madness can only be achieved through a state of complete sanity"

spaz
Apr. 13, 2001, 09:49 PM
I still cry with needles too! Oh my god it was horrible! (they didn't find anything though...that means they stuck that freakin needle/straw in my arm for half an hour for NO REAONS!!! AHHH!) And I'm 14. LOL I'm such a baby!

Dolce Vita
Apr. 14, 2001, 10:44 AM
Ohh...Can I join too? I don't mind playing at the Dressage BB...hehe /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

.:*Chelsea & Kudos*:.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=278828&a=2074616

ponyperson
Apr. 14, 2001, 02:52 PM
I'm straight riding guy (or should I say a straight guy that rides, anyways) and I'm not too repulsive, lol!!!

I have just welcomed myself to the JR Clique.

Pony Person

JumpTheMoon
Apr. 14, 2001, 03:02 PM
ponyperson how old are you?

spaz
Apr. 14, 2001, 03:43 PM
Back off JumpTheMoon!!! He's MINE!

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JumpTheMoon
Apr. 14, 2001, 03:43 PM
Depends on his age dahlin /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

spaz
Apr. 14, 2001, 03:55 PM
Hmmm...ok so how old are you ponyperson???

ponyperson
Apr. 14, 2001, 04:57 PM
I'll be 15 in July. Any takers?lol

Pony Person

spaz
Apr. 14, 2001, 05:04 PM
I'll be 15 in September.

It's an OMEN!

*Bounce*
Apr. 14, 2001, 05:06 PM
I'm 14 too. Anybody going to Four Seasons this weekend?

spaz
Apr. 14, 2001, 05:09 PM
OK just a random thought...

Are there any "Snoodaholics" out there? (that stupid addictive game that you just have to keep on playing and playing and playing...)

Hound Dog Diaries
Apr. 14, 2001, 08:53 PM
Count me in! I'm 16 in November /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

* Emily *
"Somewhere, someone wants me crazy"

JumpTheMoon
Apr. 14, 2001, 08:55 PM
Spazzy dear, he's all yours! LOL! I just turned 16 /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

spaz
Apr. 14, 2001, 10:51 PM
Woohoo! Victory is mine...

Ponyperson: email me sometime! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Dolce Vita
Apr. 15, 2001, 07:52 AM
I am so freakin addicted to Snood! And you know on that puzzle thing...I can't beat level 15...grrr /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif But it's horriable how much time I spend on this computer! /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

spaz
Apr. 15, 2001, 08:06 AM
I can't beat level 11! I think that's it...it's the one after the level with all the blue ones...know what I'm talking about? LOL And I can't get off until I either beat my sisters record (80,000 or something! I can only get the 50,000s!) or get to tired. Grrrrr stupid game...

ponyperson
Apr. 15, 2001, 08:17 AM
(ina betty davis voice) Dahling we must get together sometime, it'll be mavelous!!!

lol, I will when my email starts to work again!

Pony Person

Chicago
Apr. 15, 2001, 02:58 PM
There is a reason that my grade percent is slipping in Calculus...

I'm really "taking notes" on my computer during the lectures...REALLY.

As far as straight guys who ride, the one around my barn is going out with one of my friends. /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Ah well.

MsRidiculous
Apr. 15, 2001, 03:33 PM
pardon my ignorance, but what the hell is Snood? /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

-Amanda

Steve
Apr. 15, 2001, 04:36 PM
snood is so fun, you can see what it is at www.snood.com (http://www.snood.com)

Steve

~SC~
Apr. 15, 2001, 05:53 PM
I MUST join this Clique! hehe /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SNOOD IS SOO ADDICTING! It's soo bad b/c I'll play that forever while I talk on the phone instead of doing homework! LOL /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
~Sarah

Fiction
Apr. 15, 2001, 09:52 PM
Lol, I'm all prouda myself, a normall post. But we gotta bring up the word "horse" at least once on each page, or Erin'll get us! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Ooh ok Spaz, you get PonyPerson, but I get the next guy! My clique, my rules /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif jkjk But I am sick of being single, and I really don't think the horse shows are working! /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif But I did see some cuties among the jump crew at Sussex this weekend.....Was anyone else there? I was up at 4:15 am, and didn't goto bed till 11:45 pm....LONG DAY, but very fun /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Lex~ How was the ever so wonderfull 4 seasons? Sussex ended up being big, and I tried a pony for Nanci. ANYWAYS! NEVER fall off a desk backwards, that was last Thursday, and I'm still feeling the pain! Ohhh, I need a chyropractor! /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif Argh, I've been missing the latest new/gossip/posts since my modem has been down since last week, so I couldn't get a connection for more than 15 minutes.... Can you tell I'm putting lots of engergy into this post?!?! I spend most of my Easter Sunday at some lousy Italian resturant w/t Grandma(Oh joy!) and my mom's side of the family(Uncle from Hicksville, the 1000 ton Aunt, and Dumb & Dumber the useless cousins!) OMG it was TORTURE!
My horsie is lame, but we think we know what is wrong w/t him now....First the farrier thought it definatly wasn't his foot, then one vet thought it was a suspensory strain, and finally our vet decided it was an abcess or something in his heel. That's what we originally though. Poor Bigfoot hurt his big foot. We now haven't shown in 2 weeks, and I'm just hoping & praying that he's sound for Garden State. I showed my friend's Childs Hunter Pony(Cincinnati) at Sussex this weekend /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Very fun, and I was somewhat safe, except for my second trip where I really got jumped out cuz I was up the neck & almost came off....But I won't go into details /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif And I think I should be getting to bed.....I have to get around to loading some new pics onto PhotoPoint. Took some of Cinc, and Hooli doing the Short Stirrup! I still find it too funny to see my Childrens hunter from last year now doing the barley 2ft fences! He has this look on his face like "Haha! This is great! I don't have to work!" But he has noooo idea that he's getting a tune up before Garden State, from both my trainer and I. I've only ridden him once since we sold him after Washington(but he's still in the barn) Ok, I really gotta get some sleep....Peace outty

*~Kris~*

spaz
Apr. 16, 2001, 11:12 AM
Woohoo! I finally rode my HORSE (there Erin, ya happy? /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif ) on Saturday for the first time in about a month (head injury). LOL sorry, just had to share my enthusiasm /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

For Easter I went up to Denton to clean my bros apartment. It was disgusting.

Chicago
Apr. 16, 2001, 01:27 PM
I had a lovely Easter changing a flat tire on my car. I couldn't figure out why the air was leaking fairly steadily over the last few days, but then when I took the tire off I found a big old nail.

Next time I have a flat, hopefully it will be on the road, so some cute guy will come and help me... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

MsRidiculous
Apr. 16, 2001, 02:52 PM
for easter i woke up at noon, ate fast food, rode and took pics of my horsey, took a shower, and went to see Josie and the Pussycats. It was a day well spent. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

-Amanda

[This message was edited by MsRidiculous on Apr. 16, 2001 at 10:57 PM.]

Blue Devil
Apr. 16, 2001, 03:52 PM
Can I be in the junior clique?! I also want to be in the Southerners Clique but I dunno how to join /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif heh /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Dolce Vita
Apr. 16, 2001, 08:48 PM
For Easter I sat around and bummed in my PJ's til like 2:30ish...showerd and went to my Grandmothers where we all made fun of my "Unlce to be" for like 4 hours...haha I love my family!

Level 11 is really hard on Snood too - I had my brother beat that one for me! /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Guess what I did today?! I went hilltopping! I've never been before and it was a blast! I took a 12.1hh pony and he can jump! Hehe just thought I'd share! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Fiction
Apr. 16, 2001, 08:56 PM
^^^My most recent post, from yesterday, has to be my longest post EVER! Prizes to whoever can read it w/out thinking "OMG, She's crazy!"
Haha, I'm not crazy, I'm special /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

*~Kris~*

spaz
Apr. 17, 2001, 03:24 PM
Our precious 3-page post is second from the bottom!

Bumping up /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Lisi
Apr. 17, 2001, 10:36 PM
one week until i can ride. i have been off for five weeks while my shoulder heals. i actually thought it was all better now but last night i was half asleep and i put it behind my head funny and it suddenly hurt SO BAD. i then flailed around trying to get it out from under my head, and that hurt too. i was sitting there moaning in the dark, half asleep too, and rubbing my arm, for 5 or 10 minutes.

Fiction
Apr. 18, 2001, 05:10 PM
Comon juniors! We will rule the boards one day....Or maybe we'll even get our own board?
hint hint
Does anyone do any other sports besides riding? It was SO cold today! I stayed to watch a baseball game, and it was like freeeeezing!

Any how many juniors have cell phones? How old were you when you got yours?
ttyl

*~Kris~*

ponyperson
Apr. 18, 2001, 05:37 PM
Spaz, dahling, my email is working now:

pmck14lclm@hotmail.com

Who all here does the big eq. Anyone got tips for tests, etc???

Pony Person

ErinB
Apr. 18, 2001, 07:26 PM
WHAT DID I MISS?!?! WHAT DID I MISS?!?!

I read the first two posts of this thread when I was about the fall asleep the other night, and then I just abandoned it until now when I come back and there's a full out juniors clique. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

So, what IS the juniors clique? Can I join? Is it safe? /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif (PS Ponyperson: If I weren't 16, you'd be mine ... muhahahaha).

Well anyone, I'm confuzzled. Someone care to enlighten me on what this particular clique is all about? /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif Will it take over UJUMP? Regalmeans, should I worry?

**Erin**
My horse he saves my butt a lot. Therefore, I kiss his.

JumpTheMoon
Apr. 18, 2001, 07:29 PM
It can be UJUMPC Erin B...and yes you may join. And I already called ponyperson if he were 16 LOL. But he's not, so we'll just have to keep searching.

spaz
Apr. 18, 2001, 07:29 PM
I play softball! LOL Not that I'm any good or anything, but I still play! (I'm catcher)

I'm also in band. Yes, I am a band nerd. Laugh all you want.

Ponyperson I will email you...tonight. I am very sad because no one has been emailing me lately, so you better write me back (and make me feeled loved) /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I had my first lesson in about a month today, but then realized that I still won't have a show until July!!! Oh well, it will probably take that long to get my confidence back up. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif (By the way, anyone know any confidence builders for a poor rider who has fallen off 3 times in a month because her stupid horse decided he "doesn't want to jump anymore"? /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif )

JumpTheMoon
Apr. 18, 2001, 07:35 PM
spaz, I had that problem last year. Try 7 times in one show season. NOT FUN! The only rememdy I found was to buy a new horse -- sorry. I had no confidence in my horse so he had no confidence in me. If i doubted him, he'd doubt me, and it would just keep spiraling and i'd keep falling off. So I bought a new horse who doesn't know the word stop and my confidence is completely back. I don't think there is a way to regain confidence when you are on a horse you don't trust. If you can't trust your horse, it's hard to trust yourself.
What about having your trainer get on your horse for a few tune-ups to get his confidence back up, while you get on a schoolmaster or something very confident to get your confidence back up. Might want to give it a try.

Don't feel bad about band -- I'M IN A FREAKIN CHOIR!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Fiction
Apr. 18, 2001, 07:45 PM
Haha, I'm in choir, our "spring concert" is next week, I dunno any of the songs, and I dunno what my solo part is /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif So confused! I played soccer last fall, and I'm doing varsity next year, it works out great, cuz they need a new goalie(their's is graduating) so I'll fit right in there /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif And I'm a cheerleader in the winter, but I dont know if I'll have time next year....I'm just doing track this spring to keep in shape.... Can you tell I'm post happy?
Hay don't worry, my horse has decided not to show now! 2 weeks ago it was his mouth sores, then he went lame last Thursday, and he still is....This will be 3 weeks of not showing....Weird little horse of mine. At least I got to catchride last weekend.....
Anyways.....

*~Kris~*

ErinB
Apr. 18, 2001, 07:50 PM
JumpTheMoon... hun... I know. But you're Canadian and I'm Floridian. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I double call. Oh grow up, ponyperson, and I mean that in the nicest of ways! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Thanks... I'm proud to be a member of, er, UJUMPC. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Welcome ErinB!
Thanks!
Please accept this brand new customized Butet as an initiation gift!
/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
Man... I've really gotta lay off the Pepsi. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif HEHEHE.

**Erin**
My horse he saves my butt a lot. Therefore, I kiss his.

spaz
Apr. 18, 2001, 08:28 PM
My trainer is doing tune-ups every so often, and I am selling him this year (unless we win the lottery, then he will be my moms horse). But I have to get him over 3' (yes, small for some, huge for my cow pony!) or else he ain't worth CRAP! And if we can't sell him for a good price, I can't get a good horse. It's a twisted circle I tell you.

Welcome ErinB!

Lay back girls, I already claimed ponyperson. Muahaha...(and yes, that email is on its way...after I finish this stupid English paper)

Kellybird
Apr. 18, 2001, 08:30 PM
What! No shiny green show shirts as initiation gifts? Just BUTETS?! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ErinB
Apr. 18, 2001, 08:34 PM
Thanks Spaz00! Now, about that Butet... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Lay back girls, I already claimed ponyperson. Muahaha... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spazzy-poo... Here's what I have to say...
/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Nah nah boo boo. (this is just impeccably timed, as my real guy just got stolen from me LAST week... /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif ) Don't worry Spaz and Ponyperson, I'm just kidding with y'all. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

**Erin**
Doo de doo de doo and goodnight! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

smashing fishnets and feathers
Apr. 18, 2001, 08:42 PM
ive been meaning to come visit the juniors here...
i dont see many, my school is full of abercrombie and gap-shoppers that spend ALL their money on a pair of new shoes, a shirt, or..etc
my horse is swollen. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif over the weekend, (who knows what happened) he didnt get very good circulation to his lower legs(in back only), and they are still all swollen(been swollen since Sunday), but today i walked (bareback) for 15 minutes, and put mineral ice on his legs. i sware, his fetlocks are/were the size of a large orange(or small grapefruit). not to mention hes all swollen up through his lower cannons. well, with our little walk-ride today, he became a bit more motivated- in his stall, he would either lay down all day and occasionally get up(to eat, etc), outside in paddock he would stand. didnt put him out in pasture, but i may.
yesterday i rode Oaf #1 and Oaf #2. Oaf #1, "Jet", is a used-to-be hunter who decided not to jump anymore, so hes a dressage horse. he layed on my arms the whole ride(kind of). Oaf #2 is just a slightly confused 6 yo 17.3+h Thoroughbred gelding. he is actually very sweet, just very difficult to ride- he requires a higher level of inteligence and a great amount of trust in your trainer. "Booper" is my instructor's horse, she asked me to ride him for her. hes a 17.3+h bay tb gelding, who is the son of seattle slew(may be some other big name, but i think its him- my TR has his oaf of a sister too). today, i rode "hocus", our 8yo morgan hunter-dressage mare. no jumping, but she was very energetic and got to watch a jumping lesson. those are the events for the week..... i spent monday icing cruz' legs, walking, doing little things.

ErinB
Apr. 18, 2001, 08:44 PM
Kellybird, silly me. I should be getting a Butet AND a shiny green show shirt!
And a 4 horse trailer with a dressing room, tack area, living quarters and custom colored awning!
And 4 junior hunters to fill it!
And 4 paid entry fees to the Lake Placid horse show!
And a 50 acre farm in Ocala!
And a BMW series-- whoa ok, sorry. I'll buy my own BMW. But how about the rest, huh huh? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

**Erin**

spaz
Apr. 18, 2001, 08:52 PM
ErinB - You mean your Uncle Bill hasn't spent you all that stuff yet? Pshaw...
I am sorry to hear about your guy, I know how you feel! I have NEVER had a decent relationship!!! It is soooo not even funny. I have been used, cheated on, lied to, cheated WITH, etc etc. I have the worse luck with guys(you didn't read that ponyperson! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif )

ErinB
Apr. 18, 2001, 09:14 PM
Spaz- Well Uncle Bill was very good to me these past few months, but word is right now that he's vacationing in Bermuda at the moment with his cell phone turned off. I can't reach him, boo hoo. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BTW- Well no one has worse luck than me. It's not my fault per se but the fact that I'm FREAKIN HOMESCHOOLED in the middle of nowhere and I keep my horses at home too. I have seriously lived here for nearly a year and a half (here being my new house in Nowhere, Florida) and have met like FIVE PEOPLE (my trainer, my neighbors, a couple of barn people that I never see and my trainer is currently in Pa). I GO FOR TWO MONTHS sometimes without seeing anyone but my family!!! I swear to goodness this is true. FatLilPony even knows its true since she's like my best friend but she lives 2 hours away and I never get to see her and when I do see or talk to anyone it's always her. So yeah, I haven't had a boyfriend or even a friend except FLP since I moved here. It sucks so bad I can't even say. /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif I'm going crazy. I am crazy! /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Which explains why I post here so much.

(whoa I am sooooo sorry this shouldn't be on such a nice thread... sorry guys!)

**Erin**

[This message was edited by ErinB on Apr. 18, 2001 at 11:35 PM.]

spaz
Apr. 18, 2001, 09:28 PM
ErinB, you need to come over here to Tejas and we will go guy shopping! And then when we get bored of them we'll just forget about them. LOL It's so fun /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif (my friends always make fun of me because I get bored easily...)

OK well you have completely changed my mind on homeschooling. I have a friend that lives in Nowhereville too, and she went to the local church and found 2 girls her age that lived one street over. I thought that was pretty cool (of course, I'm also amused way too easily...) /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ErinB
Apr. 18, 2001, 09:33 PM
LOL Spaz, sounds good to me! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Uh... I'm actually writing this to you from the airport as I wait for my plane to come in!

Yeah let's just say done the wrong way homeschooling is BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!! And I wish I could find someone that lived the next street down, but MY PARENTS ARE AFRAID I'LL BE KIDNAPPED on our deserted road and won't let me go any farther than our mailbox!!!!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif 'Course the mailbox is 1/2 mile away, but no one except the old man with the neglected cows lives up that road.
::::::sniff::::::::

**Erin**

PaigeHortman
Apr. 19, 2001, 12:00 PM
Count me in!

ErinB
Apr. 19, 2001, 12:03 PM
Welcome PaigeHortman, and would you prefer the Butet or the trailer as your initiation gift? /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

**Erin**

ponyperson
Apr. 19, 2001, 03:33 PM
SPAZ,
I'm sorry, I'm cheating on you with ErinB...lol

I gues i can have 2 women, right??

Pony Person

ErinB
Apr. 19, 2001, 04:08 PM
Haha Ponyperson, you're right. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif ROTFL this is a really funny thread, I just read the whole thing through. Methinks we should all lay off the caffeine?! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

**Erin**

Lisi
Apr. 19, 2001, 04:55 PM
don't ever eat caffeine in colas or coffee if u can help it! save all the caffeine room for CHOCOLATE! (yum, yum, yum!)

JumpTheMoon
Apr. 19, 2001, 05:10 PM
I think i've had enough chocolate to last me a year, and i'm sure my horse would love me more if i didn't eat any more for ahwile LOL! I'm addicted to that stuff! MMm...Cadbury Creme Eggs...mmmm....
Hey spaz, if we sign up under two names do we get two joining presents. Say...a butet AND another horse?! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Lisi
Apr. 19, 2001, 05:25 PM
oh, and i don't want a butet, i wanna tad coffin please.

JumpTheMoon
Apr. 19, 2001, 05:26 PM
Well on that note i'll take a Prestige LOL. Or a Childric. *sigh* if only I lived in a dream world.

ErinB
Apr. 19, 2001, 05:30 PM
Umm... I haven't gotten my 4 junior hunters yet! Hello! ::sigh:: The unfairness! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

**Erin**

Steve
Apr. 19, 2001, 05:33 PM
is any one going to go see Freddie got Fingered tomorrow, i know i am! Kelsey, e-mail me wehn you see this, okay?

Steve

GoosyBabe2
Apr. 19, 2001, 06:06 PM
Hello all my little cliquers!
Sup today!?!
~When you join, you get a complementary saddle of your choice & a horse/pony to go~

But I want the lameness fairy to come & wave her wand & make my horse better! 2 weeks ago he hurt his mouth, had more half a week off, then last Thursday he went lame, he's been off since then....Garden State is only 16 days away for me, that's like 2 weeks, & the 4 days before GS, I'm in Washington....My poor horsie better heal up quick, it's his first A show, & to me, missing GS is like a sin, I LUV that show....(Maybe its cuz I was Pre-Childs Pony champ in 99) /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Haha, My little guy(Hooligan) is doing the Short Stirrup this year! Awwwww! Heehee I've had a LOUSY past 2 weeks, just random bad things.... Oh well.....
ttyl

*~Kris~*

K Spade
Apr. 19, 2001, 06:07 PM
Hey Steve,
Sorry I wasn't talking to you, I lost your IM. Anyways peace out ya'll.

*Princess Kelsey*

Paige
Apr. 19, 2001, 06:31 PM
I am a little late to the thread, but count me in! I'd like the butet too, please.

Everyone at my school plays Snood...i haven't seen the appeal yet!

Spaz...my great-aunt lives in Denton. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Whoever mentioned confidence...I've had the same problems trying do to the 3' with my horse. I've only actually fallen off a handful of times, but had a bunch of stops. Even when things go well, I still think they are bad. Its very frustrating, I've wasted well over a year..anyway, I can't remember which one of you brought this up, feel free to email me. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

And on guys...I can't find any halfway decent guys...horse showing or normal life. VMI cadets are going to be helping w/ tickets @ the benefit at Lexington next weekend /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Of course, my horse will still probably be lame and I won't get to go. sigh...

Lisi
Apr. 19, 2001, 06:46 PM
anyone have new pictures? i am really bored. i want something cool to look at (putting off writing up my lab report) SCHOOL SUCKS!! at least tomorrows friday. summer, summer, summer, please come soon!

Hound Dog Diaries
Apr. 19, 2001, 07:10 PM
I wanna Stackhouse and/or Butet, and a large junior please. Preferably chestnut with lots of white..qualified for Devon would be nice, too /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I have pictures somewhere, when I find 'em I'll post them all up. They're all on PhotoPoint though, so I gotta find another place to put them- I can't believe they're charging!!

* Emily *

Lisi
Apr. 19, 2001, 07:42 PM
so we can have horses as welcoming presents too? how many?

spaz
Apr. 19, 2001, 08:09 PM
Ponyperson: You dirty little player /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

OK ErinB, I found our place for guys! The baseball field! I swear I saw 2 guys on each of the 4 teams that were drool-worthy. And single! And you gotta love those baseball pants, they do (most) of the players good /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

JumperEq
Apr. 19, 2001, 08:12 PM
Ooh ooh, I wanna play I wanna play! lol, I know I'm late to join but here I am! (I know you all missed me..haha) But darn y'all, we need more guys. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I wanna go boy shopping with Spaz and ErinB. I do it around here with my friends, but it gets to be the same ol hicks. (No offense to any hicks...)

As for horses, Sweets has been really stiff lately. If she's not better by Monday I'm having her chiropractor come out. Poor girlie... So I've been riding Copper a lot lately (not my horse but I'm training him for his owner). He's been such a good boy! We cantered!!! (lol....first time for him)

~*~Erin B~*~

ErinB
Apr. 19, 2001, 08:15 PM
LOL I'm just sitting here giggling like a goose (can a goose giggle)??!?!?!?! I've been in such a wacky mood tonight. See the scanned-in hamster for proof.

Spaz- You just never know where you'll find them! Um, are they rich?
(well, it never hurts to ask!)

Erin*Lizzy

JumperEq
Apr. 19, 2001, 08:29 PM
oh yes, the ever lovely baseball field. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Yummy baseball players. I must agree spaz, baseball pants are GREAT.

~*~Erin B~*~

GoosyBabe2
Apr. 19, 2001, 08:46 PM
Lol, Spaz & Pony Person, maybe I should just change this to the "Heres a Relationship Clique & You Get A Free Horse w/t Saddle When You Join" haha, jkjk

Geese can giggle Erin, my last name is Goossens, so everyone calls me Goosy or Goose(hence the new username) and I can giggle! PEEPS

OMG the pitcher on the team that beat our guys yesterday was SO HOTT!!!!!!!!!!! I was like "droooool" lol & Their pants are see through, I was asking my friend WHY his boxers said "Let's go fishin!" and there was a pic of a BASS on his butt!

some pics! These stupid PEEPs have turned me into a lunatic! I can fly! SEEE! Look! Flap my Goosy Wings! Flap! Flap! I'm flying away! & then, I'll land in my trainer's pond, and make her all madd! And I'll swimm away! Ohhh!, the joys of being a Goose!
HAHAHAHA

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

*~Kris~*

ErinB
Apr. 19, 2001, 08:49 PM
LOL ConfusedGoosy2. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Thanks for clearing that up! (Wow, someone who is more hyper than me!!) /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Erin*Lizzy

*TheStreak*
Apr. 19, 2001, 09:27 PM
O dear Krista...what have you done THIS time?? I knew i shouldnt have left you all by yourself, and without your medication too!!!:p
BTW-never trust Krista with your children!!

hehe Anyway..
Since Krista just told me about this and i havent been checking COTH....
I would liket he BUtet Please-VERY VERY MUCH!
Any hot guys out there-preferably ones that arent gy??hehe:-)

o yeah!
How many of you would buy Bright colored earplugs for use at home?! I'm tlaking like Pink, Purple, green? hehe...long story

ttyl!
Emily /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Lisi
Apr. 19, 2001, 10:25 PM
don't buy earplugs, make them. you can get the most lurid colors imaginable. by the way, this should be the 100th post.

Steve
Apr. 19, 2001, 10:54 PM
is anyone on line, Kels and I are bored. people come on line

Steve

JumperEq
Apr. 20, 2001, 02:32 PM
This thread cannot die, I refuse. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

So anybody have any big plans this weekend? Horse show maybe?? (There, that made the 6th page horse related, right?)

~*~Erin B~*~

Lisi
Apr. 20, 2001, 04:02 PM
my dad's out of town. i am doing whatever i want. hahahaha!

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 04:08 PM
Ride, ride, ride, ride, sleep, ride, ride, mall. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif My weekend in a nutshell (hopefully)

Erin*Lizzy

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 04:32 PM
Yes i am a little late figuring out what this whole Off Course new thing was...i just figured it out and what a great place it is:D Yes I am a little dumb but hey I am a junior and want to join!!!
~EM
Any of you can IM me at Benton103

daytimedrama
Apr. 20, 2001, 04:43 PM
my trainer wants bright colored ear plugs to tell which ones are hers, we had a ear puffy eating monster.

~Christina~
"Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, Darling!" JD;Heathers

GoosyBabe2
Apr. 20, 2001, 06:02 PM
Medication? What medication? *evil look* Em, I fished the box of PEEPS! Erin, after reading your hamster scan topic, and seeing cat-scan.com I scanned my cat /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif LOL and then I scanned my but, and that didn't work too well.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif Guess what!? I won the girls highjump at my meet today /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Muah! My evil noise! Baseball is good for finding guys, the pants are see through, but the guys who play soccer are always always hotties! Yaha! I can FLY! I can FLY! Look at me! Flap Flap Flap! Goosy wings FLY AWAY!!!!

~Emily, don't worry, I like small children!!!! I watch the Spilatros all the time, and there's NOTHING wrong w/t them! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Or so we thought!
I'm responsibility girl! Duh Dun Duh!
OMG I have to see Freddy Got Fingered! "Daddy would you like some sausage? Daddy would you like some sausage?" "You cannot harm me w/t my CHEESE HELMET"

Hehee, my friends pants split in the back today! It was SO FUNNY!
I'm child safe! Erin(B) should by the colored earplugs, her hamster needs pom poms! Then it can be the complete "Cheerleader Scan-Proof Hamster" lol
My
horse is still lame /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif But he's healing /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I still can't believe that I cleared 3'6 on foot, and like it was my first time since practise w/out success last year.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

*~Kris~*

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 06:26 PM
I want a Butet(size 16 1) and I want a Big warmblood jumper!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
OMG...have you realized how many Emily's there are here /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I think there are at least 3 of us!! I never run into more than one of me /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I am so excited!!
Funny for the day /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif My sister put on some sunscreen this after noon on her back than went outside for awhile and when she came in she was kinda burnt in like lines...she had used a stick of sunscreen and forgot to rub it in /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif her back looks histerical.
Anyway..what do you all show in..do you do "A" shows or locals...give me some history on your selfs... what zone are you in!!
My history: I just got a 5 yr old back in december(actually his birthday is may12 so he isnt technically 5 yet) and my trainer shows him in the Pre-green hunter and i do him in the childrens. He is still very green but dead QUIET!! I usually do the "A" shows. Im in zone 5 but my horse lives in zone 7. That is enough rambling from me.
"You gotta LUV me"( my quote)
~EM

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 06:29 PM
ConfusedGoosy2 and what did your cat say to you? Any kitty expletives?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Why does my hamster need colored earplugs again?!?!

I scanned my face, hands and my sister's eye succesfully. I don't think the ahem, bootay is easily scannable. (ErinsTwin: And hamsters are?)

Erin*Lizzy

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 06:34 PM
Raincloud- there's at least 3 Erins here- one's the moderator, one is me, and one is ANOTHER Erin B and signs her name as Erin B. Hehe it's funny. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

As for the history of anything involving me, you know what they say. It's a long story. (ErinsTwin: Well it's a very large park and we have a lot of time /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif)

Erin*Lizzy

JumperEq
Apr. 20, 2001, 06:41 PM
Other ErinB-
I agree.....very confusing. I'm so used to being the only Erin around. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I feel bad for the poor other people who have to read our posts. Maybe the think we're the same person with multiple personalities? Haha

~*~Erin B~*~

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 06:55 PM
LOL you guys are great. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ahhh I had a bad/great day! I got in trouble in ALL of my classes this week, I have 2 referals. LOL Just because I'm opinionated doesn't mean you should punish me! But then I found out that the guy I like likes me, and the cute guy from the baseball field sorta likes me...so that's good! And then I had to go get measured for my friends Sweet 15 (and quincenera or something?). And now I'm supposed to go meet another guy that my friend wants me to be hooked up with. But I'm too tired and my eye is twitching.

So that was my day in a nutshell. At least it's the weekend...another boring weekend! Oh, and I also found out that 5/6th of my ex's are gay. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

ponyperson
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:02 PM
SPAZ u WHORE!!!Sorry, had to say it. Your leaving me?? I don't have to take this. What about our 72 children???

ErinB, it's me an you know. I always though you were MUCH prettier anyway...

LOl

Pony Person

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:03 PM
OK..not fair...i want to scan my cat but I think she will kill me if I try!!! Can I come over to one of yous houses and try it on your cat /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif You'd have to buy me the plane ticket there to /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Oh...and all my hamster are DEAD so I don't think i want to go dig them up!!
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM

JumperEq
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:11 PM
ponyperson-
Haha....you just reminded me of The Crucible. We watched that movie in english this week and there's a part where this guy just starts screaming "Shes a WHORE! WHOOOOOORRRRE!" I just cracked up...haha.

Okay, random moment of the day

TGIF!!!!

~*~Erin B~*~

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:17 PM
Ponyperson: GASP! Who do you get your rumors from? LOL I will always love you, from the bottom of my heart!

Now take it back about ErinB.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

PrincessTiggy
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:19 PM
Yah this it late but i wanna be part of the jr. clique k??We def. need r own board!!!I agree w/ the guy thing...gotta find more.
~*laurs

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:20 PM
Oooooh I just read my post over again. See, those boys are temporary. They will get over my tempting beauty one day... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

And maybe if you would EMAIL me more...!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

OH! We just had our first fight! LOL

Please, let's make up! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:24 PM
Any more of you straight guys out there!! I want one /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
~EM

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:24 PM
Raincloud, give your age, it makes it easier. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:32 PM
PonyPerson- you mean you tell me I'm MUCH prettier after you leave your woman and your 72 children? Whoops... make that 73. Didn't Spaz tell you? /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
(ErinsTwin: take what you can get, ErinB!!!) Oh shut up, twinsie- Ponyperson are you sure you want a chick with a split personality? LOLOLOL!!!

Sorry, Spaz- it wasn't my fault! Really!... Really! Stop looking at me like that!!!

Erin*Lizzy

ponyperson
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:32 PM
No Raincloud. I'm sorry, but i am the only straight guy in the ENTIRE WORLD!!! j/k.

Spaz, I'm divorcing on grounds of neglect and INFIDELITY.

I expect 1/2 of your horse. I get the 1/2 that does creat waste products.

See you in court.

Hey, this is the evening. Isn't this when you do some of your finest work????

Pony Person

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:36 PM
15 gonna be 16 soon:)

Ponyperson: which half of the horse will you take /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM

JumpTheMoon
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:42 PM
Ponyperson you want the half that does create waste product? What is wrong with you?! Yikes!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:48 PM
Ponyperson, how COULD you?! But the children will be heart broken!

I refuse to give up half my horse. Not even 1/4 of it. Hell, not even 7/8 of it! You will not take one hair off of my Foo-Foo! This will go to COURT I tell you!

You people make me sick.

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

palindrome
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:50 PM
Hey, I'm a little late, but I'm a junior...can I join? That Butet and horse sound too good to pass up. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:51 PM
As long as you aren't a back-stabbing person (READ ERINB!) you can join!

ErinB- Consider your Butet cowboy boots by now! Muahaha...

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Steve
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:56 PM
too bad kels and mar have already gotten me lol, the erin b's know

Steve

JumperEq
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:58 PM
Yeah, Steve's so whipped. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Poor guy...haha

~*~Erin B~*~

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 07:58 PM
MY BUTET! MINE MINE MINE! MY BUTET! MY BU- (ErinsTwin: Uh *taptap*, Erin. Not your Butet. They're giving them away.)

Whoops I knew that. Welcome friend. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Erin*Lizzy

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:03 PM
Where is ponyperson at this time of dispair? Please ponyperson, let us just work this out!

And ErinB, I've been thinking. If you can play nice, I just might stick that stamp back on that box that is the perfect size for a...oh...16.5" Butet?

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:04 PM
i WILL get the BUTET /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER will anyone get the Butet but me!!!!!
ponyperson...are you gonna make it through the night /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
~EM

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:04 PM
Spaz! Can I help it that married guys find me... ahem... attractive? Gimme that ring! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif And if you make my Butet into anything, it darn better be a pair of high boots for me! But... you can take the excess and make yourself a little hat. (see how NICE I am?!?!) /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Steve LOL. Ohhhh great I just started laughing again. My parents think I'm crazy.
ErinsTwin: You mean my parents!
OH SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Erin*Lizzy

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:06 PM
I am hurt.

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:10 PM
Spaz- ME play nice? ME? ME?

I am hurt deeply. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Erin*Lizzy

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:12 PM
ErinB, you know, if we teamed up...great things could happen. We could rule the boards with our million dollar horses and Butets...think about it. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:19 PM
You're right... hmmm... could we even rule over The Great Becca? Could this thread outdo the Questions for Merry And Canter?
(twilight zone music)..........
But back to the future (or future to the back??)
What are you going to do with Ponyperson? He was a bad boy Spaz00, very bad indeed. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Erin*Lizzy

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:21 PM
Come on there have to me more of you straight guys out there!! Come and join the fun (and madness) /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM

JumpTheMoon
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:23 PM
Will you rule over Becca? Nope not possible sorry guys. (you're missing someone for that to be possible -- ME! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif )

Can we make this thread longer than the Merry and Canter threads? FOR SURE!!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Just don't make your posts too long, split them up into parts. Or just type a word per post LOL!

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:25 PM
We are creating a Juniors home!!! FOr BB juniors only(well some hot guys may be welcome!!)
it is on 200 acres and the house is 6000 square foot!!! Ponyperson and Spaz would have to get along to be able to come in /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:30 PM
I think Ponyperson deserves (yet another) spanking. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Oh my raging teenage hormones are going now. LOL

Well, that farm place sounds tempting...so Ponyperson, I will drop all charges and give you back your possesions if you agree to make up. Please? I will never look at another guy again. I promise!

GoosyBabe2
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:31 PM
Haha, I leave my topic for about half an hour, and about 15 new posts have arrived! Lol, my best topic ever /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
Spaz~I'll be your lawyer! Sue him! Sue! Sue!

Hey, what about Ryan? He's not gay! But if he decides to join my *little* cliquey thing here, I call him!! Laa Dee Daa I'm bored....But I do feel like we're live on Divorce Court right now!

I'll post again in a little bit.....

*~Kris~*

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:31 PM
Just read post again, 6000 sq. feet? PLEASE! That can be the half...maybe 1/4 of the Spaz-wing.

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:33 PM
ConfusedGoosey, don't get your panties in a wad quite yet...we are still waiting to hear from ponyperson himself. Where could he be? Enjoying National Weed Day perhaps? /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

JumperEq
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:37 PM
ohmigosh! Overthrowing Queen Becca....don't think such thoughts!!! We could never be so perfect as her. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif (I think I'm brainwashed...)

Poor Em-I want a nice straight guy too. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I don't think there's too many of em

~*~Erin B~*~

Hound Dog Diaries
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:39 PM
Do you guys EVER stop posting!? I go to school for a day, I come back and there are 4 new PAGES!

I wanna guy too. Gimme gimme gimme! BTW I'm 15 turning 16 in November /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

* Emily *

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:52 PM
Raincloud's right!!! It will be so cool!!! We're combining her FABULOUS interior design and my STUNNING property! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif It should be a hit- and I want my buds spaz and ponyperson in on the fun, so come on y'all kiss and make up! (but not in front of me, I may start crying!)

AH! So that's where Ponyperson is! Happy April 20th... LOL! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Erin*Lizzy

daytimedrama
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:53 PM
I haven't had school these past two weeks but was away.

~Christina~
"Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, Darling!" JD;Heathers

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:53 PM
No, we never stop! LOL In other words, we are teenagers with out a social life. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

FatLilPony
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:54 PM
Came in late-read it all-figured out what I've been missing about all of the jr's here! You're all PYSCOTIC! well...can we have male alters? b/c no one loves me...and-I'm on somewhat off a peep high-any knight in shinning armor care to tug me down from cloud nine? ...... oh-and ErinB-you are SUCH a SLUT! ugh-geez, I just CAN'T beleive the nerve... /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Put your shoes on Betsy, tonight, we're goin tap dancin'! Seriously...

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:54 PM
http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/loony2.jsp

ErinB, I reccomend you get tested.

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:57 PM
Spaz00- Yep you got it!

FATLILPONY! Why I- oh!- how rude! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Erin*Lizzy

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:57 PM
To borrow a phrase from Forrest Gump, loony is as loony does. You know how true that is � in fact, you've embraced it. Because while you certainly have your moments of insanity, you know when to say when. Sure, you get a kick out of occasionally doing and saying things other people think are goofy or off-the-wall � you're a real sucker for being the center of attention now and again � but there are plenty of times when you'd just as soon be calmer and more serious. The same goes for expressing your emotions. No stranger to strong feelings, you choose your battles and control your highs and lows, saving your emotional outbursts for when you need them most. After all, fun and craziness are all well and good, in the right time and place, but balancing your "up" and "down" times earns you more respect in the long run. Not nearly as nutty as a fruitcake � but maybe giving Pralines 'n' Cream a run for its money � you're the mix of perfect impulse and restraint.

In other words, I'm perfect. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

FatLilPony
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:58 PM
ErinB-I refuse to put on my tap shoes-who the hell are you anyways, Betsy?.

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:59 PM
Damn spaz I meant to post "spaz you got it" after the "we have no life" post, not after you asking me to take a loony test!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Erin*Lizzy

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 08:59 PM
LOL I found another one:

www.monitercamera.com (http://www.monitercamera.com)

Very amusing.

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:00 PM
Okay BUZZ OFF EVERYONE! (I'm taking the loony test for cryin' out loud!!!!!) /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Erin*Lizzy

FatLilPony
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:04 PM
you'll blow your monitor up erinb! Too much loonieness-NOOOO!!! Your computer will have an overload- ay -oui, what the hell am I saying... I need to sleep
*starts a tune to marry had a little lamb*
sleep sleep sleep
sleep like the pigieons on the ceiling...
sleep like the eggs on the ham
sleep like a pigeon toed walrus,
sleep like a pupil on a man...
do dee do dee do...sleep
sleeeeeppp...zzzzzzz
SLUT!SLUT!SLUT

Steve
I think we all could be more perfect then Becca. and over ride her, i just think that cus she does not like me. but other wise its all good! go us

we all know she is out enjoying 4/20 unlike us

Steve

spaz
http://www.funkypages.com/cards/index.php

OK now this one is truly amazing. Seriously. Go to this one.

Can you tell I'm bored and amused easily?

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:06 PM
To get you guys to make up I am willin to give you free HELP!!! just tell me your problems with each other and I will fix /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM

FatLilPony
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:08 PM
spaz-how does it KNOW THAT!? seriously...that's freaky yo....

ErinB
Spaz00- Who would've thunk?!?

Put simply, you're a nutball. We mean that in a good way, though � nutballs can be tons of fun. Whether it's a physical stunt or an emotional leap, you'll do and try anything at least once. Dancing on the bar (even when you're sober)? Sounds like fun. Telling someone you're in love on the first date? No big whoop, if that's how you feel. Heck, you love doing things other people think are goofy or off-the-wall, and you probably don't give a hoot if they laugh at you � as long as they're laughing, who cares why? Getting a reaction is what it's all about. Your devil-may-care attitude suggests that you have a strong yen for fun and excitement. Just remember to use your common sense and listen to the little voice inside your head (no, not that one) every so often. If you're just known as "that person who does all the loony things," you're likely to end up disappointed when people won't take you seriously in other situations. And while it's fine to feel both positive and negative emotions strongly, you can't let your feelings rule every aspect of your behavior. It's one thing to want to be honest and direct, but trust us, balance and moderation are good things. As long as you temper your no-holds-barred approach to life with occasional periods of sanity � and do your best not to get arrested � it's just fine to be crazy like a fox.

Erin*Lizzy

FatLilPony
wait-did it take ALL of the cards outta the pile...maybe...? yes-I think so...

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:11 PM
Hmmm good thought FatLilPony. Now go check it out, LOL I'm too lazy.

Heck, just go to www.bored.com (http://www.bored.com) . Very interesting stuff there, especially the illusion page.

Steve
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:12 PM
im me if you are on aim still, on my I Luv Kels n Car, or on SH579

Steve

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:13 PM
I know how they did it on the cards! But I'm not gonna tell until ErinB does it...we'll see how long it takes her. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

FatLilPony
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:14 PM
WOAH! omg...this is HILARIOUS! oh wow... go here:
http://www.funkypages.com/hahaha.php?page=/cards/index.php and click on 'angry cat' in the frameset...i'm omg....falling off my seat ROTFLMAO!

FatLilPony
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:15 PM
spaz-how do you figure out the duck and fox puzzle? it's impossible! err! try it-I've tried every combo there is-FRUSTRATOING! (that means angry in typo language...)

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:18 PM
...Funny how none of the cards were the same! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif But good try for them anyway.

PS: Steve, I'll probably be getting back on AIM in a few minutes. I'm just relaxing with a stale peep at the moment and trying to figure out which wine goes best with it, LOL!

Erin*Lizzy

palindrome
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:19 PM
The fox and duck thing is impossible! Either that or I'm an idiot...which is a possibility...

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:21 PM
ROFLMAO! Go to all the over little links, they are all hilarious!

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:22 PM
I couldn't figure out the fox and duck thing either. I think they are trying to *gasp* TRICK US!

palindrome
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:23 PM
Spaz - I know, this could keep me amused for hours! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

OH, I am a genius, I figured out the fox and duck puzzle!

FatLilPony
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:24 PM
I'm gonna go count my pigioned toed walruses (above post...) yes...I shouldn't have to explain myself-and I am NOT high....cept on peeps-but I'm on my way BACK DOWN! whew hoo! it's funner on the way up then down...night...spaz-maybe-sleep? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:25 PM
This topic it GREAT... I have been laughing the whole night. Think how cool the house would be!!! All of us together. Well ponyperson and spaz have to make up first!!!!!
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM
Oh...I'm still waitin for you straight guys to come join the fun /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

FatLilPony
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:25 PM
aviva-you MUST TELL ME HOW! I CANNOT gop to to sleep-I just can't POO!

GoosyBabe2
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:26 PM
OMG your right, SNOOD is addictive! I can't stop playing
ttyl
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

*~Kris~*

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:27 PM
Top 10 Reasons God Created Spaz

10. God worried that ponyperson would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.

9. God knew that ponyperson would one day require someone to locate and hand him the TV remote.

8. God knew that ponyperson would never go out and get himself a new fig leaf when his seat wore out and would, therefore, need Spaz to go get one for him.

7. God knew that ponyperson would never be able to make a doctor's, dentist, or haircut appointment for himself.

6. God knew that ponyperson would never be able to remember which night to put the garbage on the curb.

5. God knew that if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.

4. As "Keeper of the Garden," ponyperson would never remember where he left his tools.

3. Apparently, ponyperson needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.

2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone!"

And finally, the number ONE reason that God created Spaz...

1. When God finished the creation of ponyperson, He stepped back, scratched His head, and said, "I can do better than THAT!"

I'm just kidding ponyperson! You know I love you! (YOU! AND NO ONE ELSE! Baseball boys are baaaaad...ponyperson is gooooood)

palindrome
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:29 PM
It's a secret, FatLilPony. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif BUT, I will tell you this - you have to take one thing back to the left side, and then take the other object across the river. I don't know if that makes any sense, but I don't know how else to explain it without giving the whole thing away. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Kellybird
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:30 PM
Chill ya'll, here's how it works....

Becca is our friend....friend, or just friend in crime, she is our friend.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Butets for everyone..there should be no fighting over something so unimportant. Heehee...Vogels too, if you're good. We all--excluding ponyperson and Steve--get aboys in baseball pants. Now, they don't have to be baseball PLAYERS, mind you, you could have soccer players--*soccer players are all hot*--but you can get them wearing baseball pants. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Anything I forgot?
Enjoy 4-20 however the heck you want to! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

J/K, to all the moderators, especially the great and glorious SoEasy... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:32 PM
http://www.funkypages.com/hahaha.php?page=/cards/index.php

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:35 PM
OMG Spaz that was SO funny BUT remember you must be nice to ponyperson to be in the house /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM
AND yess I am posting SO much cause I have no life tonight /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif BUT this is a great and FUNNY life

JumperEq
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:36 PM
Haha, Spaz, thats hilarious!! I keep getting weird looks from my mom when I just randomly start laughing... /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

~*~Erin B~*~

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:36 PM
Thanks for clearin' that up, Miz K-Bird!

Spaz00- LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! (b-b-but can I at least remind ponyperson when to put the garbage on the curb??)

Raincloud can you imagine all of us together in a real house? WHEW! Good thing we're on 200 acres or there'd be some police reportin' goin' on... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Erin*Lizzy

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:40 PM
So...where exactly is this house? It can't be too hot in the summer...or too cold in the winter. Hey ErinB, whatever happened to our moon colony?

GoosyBabe2
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:43 PM
OMG, I'm not the only looney up at this hour! The fox & duck is getting to me! HARDNESS! Haha, Still playing SNOOD
I need a boyfwiend

kris
"If confusion is the first step to knowledge, I must be a genius."

palindrome
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:44 PM
Moon colony? Do I even WANT to know? LOL!

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:46 PM
Yes! There is a moon colony that ErinB and I are going to make...we are the rulers. I think we agreed that "by god, bubble heads are IN?" ???

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:48 PM
http://chronofhorse.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic?q=Y&a=tpc&s=691099205&f=602099205&m=565091347#309097547

There, if you are really bored you can go and check it out...

Hey, maybe I should take my own advice?

JumperEq
I need a boyfriend, too. There need to be more nice guys in this world.... *sigh* ponyperson, i demand you to clone yourself.

~*~Erin B~*~

ErinB
YEAH SPAZ! Whoa... hey how about we start by building this little dream complex on the moon. The climate is probably great! It would be a nice place for communal gatherings once we get our colony going, too.

Erin*Lizzy

palindrome
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:50 PM
Sounds like fun. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

My computer does not like Snood...it's waaaaay too slow. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif So, I have to amuse myself with all those impossible puzzles on FunkyPages.com. I've figured out the fox and duck one, and the "Cans of Water Test" - only about 30 more to go! /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:52 PM
I agree... I need a boyfweind. THAT'S NOT SOME UGLY DIRTY LITTLE CHEAT! (not ponyperson- sorry spaz. I'm talkin about MY boy that decided he wanted to see a redneck gal instead of a witty loony equestrian.) Oh well. We can't all be perfect. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hm. Maybe we *should* start a dating service? On the moon?

Erin*Lizzy

Raincloud
All of us in a house together would be AWESOME /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif We would probably have a whole police departmeant there though....Erin I kinda forgot where it was though:)
How long does it take to download snood...it is sounding really tempting!!!
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM

JumperEq
Whoa! Imagine how high horses could jump on the moon!!! How cool would that be?! We *must* follow through with this idea.

~*~Erin B~*~

GoosyBabe2
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:53 PM
Spazzy dear, I wanna be the Godmother! Puh-LEASE!?!? Your children need a *fairy* godmother
I figured out the fox & the duck! Muaaah! Heehee

I'll tell you the order for F & D if you need it! Heeheeeeeeeeee, I'm hyper hyper hyper hyper!
I can FLY! I'm a GOOSY! Geese have wings & webbed feet! Geese can fly & swim! I'm multitalented!
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

kris

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:54 PM
Uhhh... Raincloud... I think it's on the moon.

LOL! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Erin*Lizzy

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:55 PM
I hear the moon is great year round. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

And the craters would be just GREAT for hill work! Oh the possibilities...

OK so now we just need to find out how to get all of our wonderful moon stuff up there. Any ideas?

Oh and another plus! The horses could jump higher because of a) the excellent footing and b) the whole gravity thing! You know, we could really have something here... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:56 PM
ConfusedGoosy2, you sound too much like me! Do you by chance like pickles with Ranch dressing?! HAHAHAHAHA. (I don't think I've ever had this much fun online- at least not since last week).

Where the heck is ponyperson? I hope he won't be like poor Sea Urchin, forever in conversation yet never personally involved.

Erin*Lizzy

Steve
Apr. 20, 2001, 09:59 PM
ConfusedGoosy2, you sound too much like me! Do you by chance like pickles with Ranch dressing?! HAHAHAHAHA. (I don't think I've ever had this much fun online- at least not since last week).

LoL erin

Steve

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:01 PM
Imagine the how high the GP jumpers could be there!! ...AND we all could do it!!! Oh i get to choose my bedroom first in the house /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM
ErinB...you and i need to go guy hunting together /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif (spaz your not welcome to come...remember NO MORE LOOKIN AT OTHER GUYS)

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:02 PM
http://www.funkypages.com/hahaha.php?page=/cards/index.php

Look Erin! You're already famous!

JumperEq
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:02 PM
Erin dear, I think you have a small obsession with pickles in general. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif PICKLES!

~*~Erin B~*~

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:03 PM
I know this is the most fun I have ever had Online /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM

spaz
Other guys are baaaad. Ponyperson is gooooood.

See, he's forcefully trained...er...give advice well /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Steve
lol

Steve

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:05 PM
About as sharp as a marble.

A few clowns short of a circus.

Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree.

A few fries short of a Happy Meal.

I wish I had a blueprint for his brain; I'm trying to build an idiot.

An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.

He only has one oar in the water.

A few beers short of a six-pack.

Dumber than a box of hair.

A few peas short of a casserole.

Doesn't have all her cornflakes in one box.

One Fruit Loop shy of a full bowl.

One taco short of a combination plate.

A few feathers short of a whole duck.

All foam, no beer.

The cheese slid off her cracker.

Body by Fisher, brains by Mattel.

Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

He fell out of the Stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.

An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.

As smart as bait.

Chimney's clogged.

Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash.

Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.

Forgot to pay his/her brain bill.

Her sewing machine's out of thread.

His antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.

His belt doesn't go through all the loops.

If she had another brain, it would be lonely.

Missing a few buttons on his remote control.

No grain in the silo.

Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.

Receiver is off the hook.

Several nuts short of a full pouch.

Skylight leaks a little.

Slinky's kinked.

Surfing in Nebraska.

Strong like bear... Smart like tractor.

Too much yardage between the goal posts.

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

The lights are on, but nobody's home.

Has an IQ of 2, and it takes 3 to grunt.

Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.

Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair.

24 cents short of a quarter.

The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.

palindrome
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:07 PM
ROFL, Spaz! Those are great, I will have to keep them in mind to use someday... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:08 PM
We are posting at the exact same time now /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I love pickles too BUT backed potatoe with cheese and Ranch dressing is the BEST!!!!
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM
ErinB...are you up for guy huntin /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Steve
Spaz, you should make your own thread with those

Steve

ErinB
WOW- 4 posts that involve me!!! What, do you think I'm Colin or someone equally powerful and popular?! (whoops did I just say the C word? I believe it is taboo around here, but... ask Erin again in 2 weeks). /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Raincloud do you think aliens are hot? If we're building a house on the moon we could try finding our Mr. Rights on other planets. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Spaz? I'm famous? All I see is that goofy wizard dude, but I'm dense!!!! hehehehehe /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

And yes Erin B #2, I am rather obsessed with pickles at large... PICKLES PICKLES! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Erin*Lizzy

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:09 PM
LOL I'm having so much fun...I love this site! You know, I think we've added like 4 pages in the last hour or so...

JumperEq
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:10 PM
Spaz-
omg those are hilarious! lol!!!
"Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel."
Sadly, that one took me a second to fully understand. Brain, what brain??

~*~Erin B~*~

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:11 PM
The Golden Butet: this will be the master butet on the moon and it is to be won by winning the monthly GP..the Golden Butet holder will have control over the moon /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM

GoosyBabe2
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:12 PM
Actually Erin, I have this strange thing about pickles! I LUV them! AS for Ranch Dressing? YESSSSSS! You, Spaz, & Me, we must be related in some weird way!
When you run in place, you have a tendancy to not move.

kris

spaz
http://www.funkypages.com/catscan/

There we go...let's try this again.

JumperEq
spaz-
I think we're on our way to some kind of record. Looks like we're about to hit page 12, too. Woohoo, go us!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

~*~Erin B~*~

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:13 PM
GREAT IDEA...men fromother planets...hope they are HOT /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:13 PM
Wow whenever I post something there's like 3 posts that were done while I was typing! Weird!

Raincloud- that sounds good!!! Actually I'll eat almost anything with ranch dressing. Except like, more ranch dressing, because... well... then you have to add more ranch dressing to eat with your ranch dressing and then after awhile you just puke.

You guys are too funny!!! Steve so you're sticking around this thread now too? Haha I've got to go check out the "other" thread and see if our faithful moderators are back yet! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Erin*Lizzy

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:14 PM
Oh I know! We could call them (get this): MOONMEN!

JumperEq
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:16 PM
WOOHOO Page 12....we're actually kind of sad guys. I would usually just be coming home (dern license restrictions). I want a life.

~*~Erin B~*~

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:17 PM
Anyone here not like ketchup besides me? I'm so not northern LOL. Here in Tejas it's mustard and A1 sauce on everything!

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:18 PM
LOL Spaz00- A cat scan!!!!! That's kind of what MY kitty looked like! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Moonmen? How original!!!!!
PS: I think a lot of us must have been seperated at birth. Maybe we're all sisters! They SWITCHED A HELLUVA LOTTA BASSINETS DANGIT!

Erin*Lizzy

palindrome
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> We could call them (get this): MOONMEN! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't care what we call them, as long as they're hot! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:20 PM
To cute!!! In the moon house refrigerator we will have only potatoes..pickles...and ranch dressing...other things may be added /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
~EM
I get to start with the Golden Butet /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ErinB
Ohhh ewww guys, I just found something that you can't put ranch dressing on.

::gag:: Jellybeans....

Erin*Lizzy

spaz
Hehehe, I found a Mr. Potatoe Head online!

I'm amused way too easily.

Hey what time is it where everyone else is? It's only 11:15 here!

GoosyBabe2
HAha! I wanna be a MoonDude!
This is the Tom Green Show
It's not the Green Tom Show
This is my Fav-Or-Ite Show
Because It-Is-My-Show

We have no lives!
haha, you guyszez are my new familia
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

kris

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:21 PM
http://www.funkypages.com/meeting/

I would say ponyperson (Oh Great One!) belongs there. Where is he? Perhaps he is running late?

palindrome
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:22 PM
Yeah, ErinB, I think we can safely say that you probably shouldn't put ranch dressing on jellybeans. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif But ranch flavored jellybeans...hmm. No, let's not go there.

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:23 PM
it is 11:20 here
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM
Jelly Beans...interesting /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Steve
it is 12:19 here

Steve

spaz
I need one of these...LOL

http://www.funkypages.com/nobreaks/

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:24 PM
12:18 here! Not sleeven eepy yet. Er, even sleepy. I swear, Occifer......

Raincloud- Mmmm so who is building the grocery store on the moon? We need to have a 24/7 minimart on our moon colony, at least!

Erin*Lizzy

spaz
And no parents! Muahaha

palindrome
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> http://www.funkypages.com/meeting/ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG...I am laughing so hard right now!!

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:25 PM
OK I'm done with funkypages.com. Where to next?

palindrome
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:26 PM
It's 10:20 here, BTW.

Raincloud
Awesome jelly bean idea...you all are my family too /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif We are all to much alike...it is kinda scary /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif
"You gotta Luv me"
~EM

JumperEq
My mom went to bed a long time ago and told me to try to contain my laughter....ummm, sorry ma. haha, this is just too funny

~*~Erin B~*~

spaz
OK guys I'm leaving for about one minute. I must have Lucky Charms!!!

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:27 PM
LOL Aviva maybe I'll email the Jelly Belly co. and see which flavors you mix to get Ranch Salad.

Hey apparently most of us are in the same time zone. Guess a few of our clocks are a lil' off LOL.
Ponyperson? /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif SPAZZY DEAR?! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM???

Erin*Lizzy

GoosyBabe2
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:27 PM
Laaa Deeeee Daaaaaaa
Spazz, you are very envied by me....must find boy.....must find boy.....ahh
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

kris

palindrome
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:28 PM
On to page 13, I see...this is too much fun! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Raincloud
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:28 PM
geez guys we made it to page 13....Spaz don't leave...are you gonna go where ponyperson has gone /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
"You gotta LUV me"
~EM

spaz
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:29 PM
My boy ran away. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Maybe he is in the meeting...let's check again.

http://www.funkypages.com/meeting/

Nope, he's still not there. Where ever could he be?

Perhaps he is coming for a surprise visit if ya know what I mean (wink wink, nudge nudge) LOL

Or maybe he is normal and asleep? Or even worse, he is out enjoying his social life? OH THE HORRORS!

ErinB
Apr. 20, 2001, 10:29 PM
LUCKY CHARMS?! LUCKY CHARMS?! OMG- I love lucky charms! (sorry lol taking the coincidence out the window by the horns or something like that...) but not usually with ranch dressing. Chocolate milk instead of plain on Lucky Charms is yummy though.

(How can I think about eating after ranch dressing and jellybeans? Oh ewwwwww...)

Erin*Lizzy