PDA

View Full Version : He's King

Romahorse
Jun. 16, 2012, 08:07 PM
Do any of you own offspring by the AQHA stallion He's King, either first or second generation? He originally stood in MO, owned by Nathan Wehrman. I have the AQHA report on all his get, but I have no owner or breeder contact info. I compete in eventing with one of his sons, & would love to find some of his siblings that might be for sale. Many thanks!

Bluey
Jun. 16, 2012, 08:19 PM
Every AQHA horse I have goes back to King sooner or later.
One close up several times, crossed with Old Sorrel lines also there several times.

From many King offspring in their breeding, none goes back to Hes King:

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/hes+king

Why do you ask?

Romahorse
Jun. 16, 2012, 08:50 PM
Bluey- Trying to find some siblings to my gelding to see if any share his good qualities. They tend to be bred for ranch work, but have found him to be great all arounder suitable for eventing & fox hunting. Super athletic & sensible. Not my first Quarter Horse, different temperament & outlook from some others I have had.

Bluey
Jun. 16, 2012, 09:31 PM
Bluey- Trying to find some siblings to my gelding to see if any share his good qualities. They tend to be bred for ranch work, but have found him to be great all arounder suitable for eventing & fox hunting. Super athletic & sensible. Not my first Quarter Horse, different temperament & outlook from some others I have had.

That makes sense.
We like some lines and looked for those.
We also had people call us to see if we had more like some we raised and they later bought.

I first misread your post that Hes King was a son or grandson of King, that is why my first answer.
Then thought he was sure old, so better see how he is bred and he was after all not really close up King.

I hope you find some and they are just what you are looking for.:yes: