PDA

View Full Version : Nice jumpers

StarDoozer
Sep. 13, 2001, 02:33 PM
What's everyone's favorite jumping pic of their horse? This is a picture of one of my friends horses, because I don't really have any of mine... He's really cool, a Grey Selle Francais. I LOVE him, but unfortunately, she has to sell him. :-( He's going to make someone an awesome Eq horse or hunter, I wish I could buy him!

StarDoozer@aol.com

StarDoozer
Sep. 13, 2001, 02:33 PM
What's everyone's favorite jumping pic of their horse? This is a picture of one of my friends horses, because I don't really have any of mine... He's really cool, a Grey Selle Francais. I LOVE him, but unfortunately, she has to sell him. :-( He's going to make someone an awesome Eq horse or hunter, I wish I could buy him!

StarDoozer@aol.com

Pocket Pony
Sep. 13, 2001, 02:36 PM
This is the only decent picture I have of Mickey jumping - this was at a show earlier in the summer - we were doing long stirrup. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

"Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey! Hey Mickey!"

Tap2Tango
Sep. 13, 2001, 02:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by splendid:
This is the only decent picture I have of Mickey jumping - this was at a show earlier in the summer - we were doing long stirrup. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
WHAT AN AWESOME PAIR!

....but the trouble with never is, never, never works........~Tim McGraw

spaz
Sep. 13, 2001, 02:44 PM
Hmmm well this one is good except for my eq (this was like 2 years ago!) and his ears are back. Heck, I'll just post two!

http://user.boardnation.com/ythejuniorsclique/board.cgi
Junior Clique!

spaz
Sep. 13, 2001, 02:45 PM
He's currently for sale /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Junior Clique!

Chanda
Sep. 13, 2001, 02:50 PM
Here is my favorite of Chase. It is not at a show but I am in rare form with boots (which really don't fit) and breeches (goooooo, rust!)

Nylar
Sep. 13, 2001, 02:52 PM
Here's my favorite one (that I have scanned, I have an awesome one that I need to scan still). It was taken this summer, we were doing the 2'3 Schooling Hunters at a local show. My eq isn't the greatest, but yeah, he looks cute.

"Technology is my friend, and sooner or later I will beat my friend into submission."

Chanda
Sep. 13, 2001, 02:52 PM
And a fuzzier one but a bigger jump

TequilaSun
Sep. 13, 2001, 04:01 PM
Spaz... this is the second time I have seen pics of your pony Skye, and I just want to say that he is SOOOO adorable!! He reminds me exactly of my puppy-dog, who is also named Skye, and they look very similar... cute facial expressions, similar colour and stuff. So cute and cuddly!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

chaos theory
Sep. 13, 2001, 04:17 PM
This is the best one I have scanned of Moon jumping (my eq. looks bad because of a crushed knee /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif , but my leg is slowly getting back to normal)
This is a local schooling jumper class 3'6" from Feb. earlier this year (i had on three layers of shirts /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif )

**~~Rachel and Moon~~**
www.geocities.com/rach99nc (http://www.geocities.com/rach99nc)

Small Change
Sep. 13, 2001, 04:40 PM
Chanda... "My eq isn't that good! My eq isn't that good!" Whatever! I know people who have ridden their entire lives and spent way too much money to get your eq that isn't that good.

OnceAThief
Sep. 13, 2001, 05:19 PM
My oft-posted picture of Kately at the last show I rode her in.. It's fuzzy because it was taken from pretty far away, and I had to keep zooming in.

-------
Swift's Injuries: 4 Major, 21 Minor, 9 XRays. Injuries to rider: 6.

spaz
Sep. 13, 2001, 05:24 PM
TequilaSun, thanks!

It's funny because Sky thinks he is a big puppy dog! He will lick you ALL over! (Including your face!)

Junior Clique!

Nirvana
Sep. 13, 2001, 06:15 PM
Was that Brookside Equestrian Park in Elk Grove, CA?? Was that the Pickwick show?? And were you in the lower ring??? Just curious because if it was, what Pickwick show was it??? I show there all the time (I'm from CA and am now in Oregon for school). I also trained several horses that are there now....just wondering because we may be neighbors!!!!!!!!!!

PS- your pic is totally cute :-)

daytimedrama
Sep. 13, 2001, 06:19 PM
this is my favorite of George with his old owner Jennie!

~Christina~
"Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, Darling!"
JD;Heathers
*Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.*

JB
Mine is a little dark, but it always cheers me up to think of JB's good days

http://www.equestriangardener.homestead.com/files/jb/jbjump.jpg

daytimedrama
here is my favorite of me and Wesley!

~Christina~
JD;Heathers

BaByHuEy1234
Sep. 13, 2001, 06:23 PM
Here is a picture of me and my trainers Prelim horse in Canada in June. I guess it's pretty good of me, good of the horse of course. I also have a pic of me and my horse at Culpeper in the USET but I can't seem to find it online. If I find it I will post it. But for now here is a pic of me and Romulus.

~*Tracey and Baby Huey (The monster sized horsey)*~

ponyjumper4
Sep. 13, 2001, 06:40 PM
This is the only jumping pic I have scanned of Wonder. This was our last time in the larges since I'm an adult now.

"It's not how big you are, it's how big you play."~Nike

ponyjumper4
Sep. 13, 2001, 06:44 PM
And this is the only one of my greenie Ginger that I have scanned. Note her form was much better than mine when this photo was taken /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

"It's not how big you are, it's how big you play."~Nike

Destiny
Sep. 13, 2001, 06:45 PM
Your horses are all so cute! I don't really have any *good* pictures of my new horse, but here is one of a horse that I rode two summers ago. It was in Beg. Hunter.

Julie

Destiny
Sep. 13, 2001, 06:50 PM
Here is a picture that one of the barn moms took for me. This is my unphotogenic jumper, who is sadly for sale. It was taken a little early and I am jumping waaaaay ahead /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif. but it is one of the better shots I have of him:D

Julie

SBT
Sep. 13, 2001, 06:51 PM
This is a pic of Lady, taken in '98. My eq stinks, but check out her knees. She was 19 at the time.

*crystalisdabomb*
Sep. 13, 2001, 07:24 PM
Hey what horse show was that picture at? Do show BCHSA?
~*~Laura~*~

Pocket Pony
Sep. 13, 2001, 07:29 PM
Yes, that was at Brookside. You know, I'm so bad with dates - it was earlier in the year, maybe end of May, beginning of June? We were in the lower ring hangin' with the speed bumpers. The photographer was really nice and took tons of pictures of us and this is the only one that turned out well - I'm impressed that he got such a good picture over such a small fence!

I'm in the Bay Area - we're lucky to have a lot of great show facilities around here - I really enjoyed Brookside (except for the day when it was 107 degrees!).

"Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey! Hey Mickey!"

Niaouli
Sep. 13, 2001, 08:14 PM
Here's me and my baby girl Fabiola. She's such a lifesaver, trust me /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

We were doing the 3'9 - 4' jumpers, but I have better pics somewhere, I just moved and have to dig out that old scanner. Yeeeeeeeeuck.

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."
-Alexander Hamilton

So Intent
Sep. 13, 2001, 08:28 PM
Bebe - your horse jumps great!

The ambulance in the back ground is a nice touch, too... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

-Stacy

serengeti36
Sep. 13, 2001, 08:43 PM
STARDOOZER, you and I go WAY back but you don't know it. I'm Farfalla36 --> Whimsical36 --> marym --> Serengeti36 (but email is still Whimsical36)
We go back to, dare I mention it, Tack Room '98 '99.
marion

JumpTheMoon
Sep. 13, 2001, 09:02 PM
Not the greatest picture for form - but for some reaosn I like the pic anyways.

Bebe, you and Phoebe look so hot together!! Honestly how cute can you get? I hope she liked her stud muffins! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

~To the world you are just one person to but to one person you may be the world~

JumpTheMoon
Sep. 13, 2001, 09:06 PM
One of my favorites. I love that white nose! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

~To the world you are just one person to but to one person you may be the world~

spaz
Sep. 13, 2001, 09:08 PM
OK I don't know if this will show up...but it's supposed to be of a large pony named Blue. I think this was like the 3rd time he jumped a gate or something...hehe!

Junior Clique!

spaz
Sep. 13, 2001, 09:21 PM
OK help me out here...I go to my Imaging program, but it won't let me cut out extra stuff. How do I resize the picture?

Junior Clique!

In The Gate
Sep. 13, 2001, 10:44 PM
My favorite jumping picture has her old owner on her, and her form wasn't great in the picture but she sure was cute. After this, I'll post one of her with me on her, just trotting. None of our jumping pictures have come out well.

Okay! wrong picture! That's me at a show with her less than a week after we bought her.
Valerie
~VWiles02@yahoo.com~
Valerie's home page (http://www.geocities.com/vwiles02)

In The Gate
Sep. 13, 2001, 10:49 PM
Okay, right picture this time...

Valerie
~VWiles02@yahoo.com~

In The Gate
Sep. 13, 2001, 10:50 PM
And the one I promised of us trottin (last one, I promise)! There are more new pictures on my website if anyone cares to look.

Valerie
~VWiles02@yahoo.com~

ponygrl
Sep. 14, 2001, 12:41 AM
this was my baby's first fence over 3', I know hes long and my leg is back, but look at his ears, hes having fun!

(this horse is now on layup, at 5y/o, but I hope to bring him back this spring! Young Riders here we come!)

Laura

JustJumpIt19
Sep. 14, 2001, 04:10 AM
JumptheMoon, what a pretty face your horse has! I'm a sucker for faces. Anywayz, here's a pic of me and my Hanoverian cross, Sterling Bid in 99'. Very old pic I know, but it is my fave, the quality of it is great. Sterls doesnt look too snazzy, he gets bored over small fences, and I'm sunburned and my eq isn't great, but oh heck, who cares? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

~Courtney~

JumpTheMoon
Sep. 14, 2001, 04:22 AM
Your horse is *quite* gorgeous there, too! WOW! I am very impressed! Is he still that dark? He doesn't look too bored to me! Wish my horse was the square over fences!

Sparky22
Sep. 14, 2001, 06:09 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by daytimedrama:
this is my favorite of George with his old owner Jennie!

~Christina~

Christina!! I know your horse! I used to ride against Jennie...that looks like a Vermont pic..lol. BTW: I love that horse...he's such a cutie.

JustJumpIt19
Sep. 14, 2001, 06:16 AM
He's lightened up a lot in his back end, but his front end is still as dark. One day he'll be almost white. I can't picture it yet though!

~Courtney~

gwen
Sep. 14, 2001, 06:22 AM
Oh he'll be gorgeous when he is white..But a nice dark grey is so nice!!

Barb /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Nickelodian
Sep. 14, 2001, 06:37 AM
Fav. Picture of Tyler (whose now at Holly Krozier-Shepherds barn)

I am so relieved, I didn't miss month 4!!! This is month 4!

Nickelodian
Sep. 14, 2001, 06:38 AM
Favorite Picture of Preggers mare

Nickelodian
Sep. 14, 2001, 06:39 AM
And last but not least, favorite picture of Gelding (whose out being tried) /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Chanda
Sep. 14, 2001, 07:31 AM
Small Change, I am confused, I didn't say anything about my Eq. I was just saying that my boots don't fit?!?!

Nylar
Sep. 14, 2001, 08:13 AM
Laura> That was an MSA show at Prince George's Equestrian Center. We don't do BCHSA at my barn, although who knows what we'll end up appearing at next year!

Here's a cute shot of my favorite pony, A Certain Charm (I've already posted this one, but that's okay /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

"Technology is my friend, and sooner or later I will beat my friend into submission."

Sep. 14, 2001, 09:16 AM
Here is my baby, Daria... she is a Trakehner mare. These pics were taken at home

* Fiero *

Sep. 14, 2001, 09:18 AM
and another...

* Fiero *

Sep. 14, 2001, 09:20 AM
and here is my mini, but i don't own him anymore /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

* Fiero *

sali
Sep. 14, 2001, 09:24 AM
This is a picture of KAVU last year - with my trainer on him (I had my shoulder rebuilt and could not ride.

sali
Sep. 14, 2001, 09:26 AM
This is a picture of KAVU last year - with my trainer on him (I had my shoulder rebuilt and could not ride.

sali
Sep. 14, 2001, 09:28 AM
I could not get the other pictures to load - hmmmmm to big!!

Here he is!

innisfreed
Sep. 14, 2001, 11:26 AM
This is my old jumper-- he's been off for years (5 to be exact) and he isn't as beautiful anymore. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
This was taken at Fairfield HC.

EventerAJ
Sep. 14, 2001, 01:14 PM
This is of my old horse, three years ago in a hunter trial. (I know my eq is bad, but hey I was only 14... shortly thereafter I mastered the auto release) I love this picture 'cause it really shows how awesome ol' Casey really was (is).

~AJ~
"If your horse says no, you either asked the wrong question, or asked the question wrong."

dcm
Sep. 14, 2001, 01:30 PM
Not me, but my dtr. This is my fav. This was in August. He's quite faded, but my dtr's eq is fairly good and he's got his knees up.

Member - Baby Greenie Support Group, HorseShowMom Clique, and Midwest Clique

horseygurl182
Sep. 14, 2001, 02:24 PM
This is is a pic of my horse "Luke" who passed away in June.

horseygurl182
Sep. 14, 2001, 02:25 PM
O wait I have to find them first! Hold on!

TrickOfTheTrade
Sep. 14, 2001, 02:36 PM
Am looking for some of Trick, but here is me on my trianers lesson horse in December.

TrickOfTheTrade
Sep. 14, 2001, 02:37 PM
Here is my friend Jackie on one of her jumpers.

TrickOfTheTrade
Sep. 14, 2001, 02:44 PM
Here is me on Sugar in a mini medal fianl.

Kirsten
Sep. 14, 2001, 04:33 PM
Here's my junior hunter from many moons ago... she totally rocked.

Kirsten
Sep. 14, 2001, 04:35 PM
One more... a recent pic of my mom's mare. I think she'll be as good as Sally when she gets more shows under her belt. And she's much less hot-tempered already.

TuxWink
Sep. 14, 2001, 05:12 PM
but I don't think I've posted this one before.

TuxWink
Sep. 14, 2001, 05:23 PM
Here's another of my green bean /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I just love looking at everyone's photos! Small jumps, no jumps, good eq, bad eq, whatever! Every single one is beautiful!

Destiny
Sep. 14, 2001, 05:40 PM
Your horse is gorgeous(both are, but I really like the second one!) How do you get him/her so dark? /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Julie

Fiction
Sep. 14, 2001, 05:44 PM
Me & Hooli, at Washington, I luv it! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

-----

*Kris*
~Hooligan~Think Big~Just Ben Spotted~Proud Blue~Parker~
Krista52087@hotmail.com
My Album (http://community.webshots.com/user/GDOll2005)

Fiction
Sep. 14, 2001, 05:47 PM
No pic of Benji or Benny, so Puff & I at Briarwood. I'm so up the neck, but he's looking adorable /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I have no pics of Parker jumping yet, I will soon I hope /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

-----

*Kris*
~Hooligan~Think Big~Just Ben Spotted~Proud Blue~Parker~
Krista52087@hotmail.com
My Album (http://community.webshots.com/user/GDOll2005)

Kirsten
Sep. 14, 2001, 05:57 PM
Thanks! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Simple. I live in Canada where it's only sunny for a week each year. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Just kidding. We turn out at night to avoid the heat and bugs during the summer. Avoiding sunbleached coats is another benefit to this.

Destiny
Sep. 14, 2001, 06:12 PM
Oops! I forgot about my pony! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif I don't have any good jumping shots, so this will have to do.

Julie

Kahuna
Sep. 14, 2001, 07:44 PM
Since we were supposed to wear red, white and blue today, here's one of my horse jumping a red, white and blue jump!

DarkerHorse
Sep. 14, 2001, 08:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by serengeti36:
STARDOOZER, you and I go WAY back but you don't know it. I'm Farfalla36 --> Whimsical36 --> marym --> Serengeti36 (but email is still Whimsical36)
marion<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG TACKROOM! I wish people still wen't there. It was fun to go and leave my computer in idle for hours, and check every now and then...StarLoser and I go way back :X... lol I used to call you StarLoser when I was like 13. Wow that brings back memories.

-----
http://www.catchride.com

daytimedrama
Sep. 14, 2001, 10:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky22:

Christina!! I know your horse! I used to ride against Jennie...that looks like a Vermont pic..lol. BTW: I love that horse...he's such a cutie.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks! George is a good little Guy!! I'm still trying to figure it out but we're coming along! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

~Christina~
JD;Heathers

kissandtell
Sep. 14, 2001, 11:41 PM
My little annabelle...

RumoursFollow
Sep. 15, 2001, 12:15 AM
Am I allowed to have 2 favorites? lol

RumoursFollow
Sep. 15, 2001, 12:17 AM
sorry the first one is such poor quality... its a picture of a picture. lol.

RumoursFollow
Sep. 15, 2001, 12:20 AM
and this is one I just recently found from my jumper years... this was @ the horse park in the Childrens Jumpers at Stacey Ann Boe in.. 1999??

aubreyuga
Sep. 15, 2001, 06:24 AM
This is Skye, the horse my aunt and I do. She's still a little green. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif She shows good potential though.

Sorry the pic is so huge!

[This message was edited by aubreyuga on Sep. 15, 2001 at 09:35 AM.]

[This message was edited by aubreyuga on Sep. 15, 2001 at 09:36 AM.]

aubreyuga
Sep. 15, 2001, 06:44 AM
This is Lark, my lease horse, and I at the Stacey Ann Boe show a couple weeks ago. Don't mind the ears.
/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

serengeti36
Sep. 15, 2001, 08:58 AM
Darker, we were all like thirteen and fourteen, that was back in the day. I used to go hang around there but no one was ever there anymore. Now I'm in college and have serious work to do, so I don't have time for chat rooms and bulletin boards. As it is I am hardly ever here. (all of that sad with deep sarcasm). Wow back in the day, lets see who else was there? I can't even remember.If I hadn't seen her name I couldn't have even said Star. Actually come to think of it Darker you and I go pretty far back.
marion

Sep. 15, 2001, 10:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Darkerhorse:
Quote: "Originally posted by serengeti36:
marion"

OMG TACKROOM! I wish people still wen't there. It was fun to go and leave my computer in idle for hours, and check every now and then...StarLoser and I go way back :X... lol I used to call you StarLoser when I was like 13. Wow that brings back memories.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG I remember the Tack Room!!! Good times, good times.

* Fiero *

Small Change
Sep. 15, 2001, 11:06 AM
Chanda... Ooops... /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif I think I read someone else's post while looking at your pictures of Chase. (I feel stupid...)

InHollywoodStyle
Sep. 21, 2001, 12:32 PM
my horse "I Love the Game" in Atlanta, June 2001

KellyS
Sep. 21, 2001, 01:05 PM
My favorite pic of Chrissy. This was our first Novice horse trials back in May. Less than a year ago she had never jumped cross country or been to an event...

gwen
Sep. 21, 2001, 01:11 PM
WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!!

I MUST SAY!!! YOU HORSE IS ADORABLE!!!! He is so cute over that jump..his eyes closed..he looks like he is concentrating so hard!! He's so CUTE!!!

gwen
Sep. 21, 2001, 01:13 PM
WELL WELL!! It looks to me like you girl LOVES cross country..she looks like she is having alot of fun!! She's very pretty!!

G
Sep. 21, 2001, 01:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by InHollywoodStyle:
my horse "I Love the Game" in Atlanta, June 2001<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MISSY!!!! Hey girl! I don't think you showed me that one this summer, anyways Fred looks awesome, any luck on the pony? LOLOL /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-Jackie-
"If you love something, let it go. It it comes back, its yours, if not, you'll never know."
http://jax.0catch.com

InHollywoodStyle
Sep. 21, 2001, 01:46 PM
thanks gwen, hes a good boy.

JAXERS!!! hey babe!!! I havent talked to you in so long!!!! whats happening?! you gotta email me and tell me about life and all that good stuff, lol. Its InHollywoodStyle@aol.com

Tri-mo
Sep. 21, 2001, 02:51 PM
It's my favorite of the ones I have scanned. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

daytimedrama
Nov. 24, 2001, 04:18 PM
I liked this topic, anyone have any new pics!?! here is one of me riding perfect little George!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

~Christina~
"I don't patronize bunny rabbits!" -Heathers

SquishTheBunny
Nov. 24, 2001, 05:06 PM
I have a bunch of fav's! Um...I guess I will have to narrow it down to one of each horse.

This is "Bullwinkle" aka. Bill.

SquishTheBunny
Nov. 24, 2001, 05:08 PM
This is my fav one of Rosie...excuse the equitation. Stirrups look a little long? Haahaa.

SquishTheBunny
Nov. 24, 2001, 05:09 PM
And this is a friends horse that I showed when she was away. She's a really nice mare and I liked the pic so enjoy!

[This message was edited by RedOctober on Nov. 24, 2001 at 08:41 PM.]

SquishTheBunny
Nov. 24, 2001, 05:09 PM
Last jumping pic.

SquishTheBunny
Nov. 24, 2001, 05:10 PM
okay last one. Coaches horse. Really cute. Too bad I'm doing something funky with the reins that cranked his neck around. OOps!

JumpTheMoon
Nov. 24, 2001, 05:15 PM
I'm racking my brain trying to figure out who you are!!! Would you mind e-mailing me? It's killing me! Do you train with Cynthia, or how do you know Alana? I love Fridge, she's so adorable! That's a great pic! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Alana is awesome too- totally the sweetest (except to me /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif ) AND gorgeous rider!

~I am an angel on a field trip from heaven /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif~

SquishTheBunny
Nov. 24, 2001, 05:37 PM
JTM - yup, I ride with Cynthia.

I emailed you.

ObiliviousJumper87
Nov. 24, 2001, 05:43 PM
my old horsie that died, he taught me the basics pretty much of everything lol he was the coolest

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been cut off, sorry folks!!
~*Proud co-owner of CorLin Productions*~

ObiliviousJumper87
Nov. 24, 2001, 05:45 PM
this is off roo and i just schooling

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been cut off, sorry folks!!

ObiliviousJumper87
Nov. 24, 2001, 05:48 PM
my absolute fav one of roo. its with Ian Silitch and him at home just schooling.

Tobi
Nov. 25, 2001, 04:11 PM
this is my first try including a picture, so we will see how it goes...

this is merlin or RiteonRed.

Bored*
Nov. 25, 2001, 08:14 PM
Here's the best one I have of my horse-in fact I have it as the background on my computer! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

~Rachel~

Cause kids with a z are cool with a k!

Bored*
Nov. 25, 2001, 08:22 PM
here's the picture. The computer was taking sooo long! /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

~Rachel~

Cause kids with a z are cool with a k!

Fiction
Nov. 25, 2001, 08:25 PM
Spazz Your horse looks sooo much like my friend's pony, its too cute!
Here's Parker a while ago...I'll post Cincinnati(My friends pony that looks like Spazzy's horse...my old catchride) in the 2nd post heehee
/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

-----

~Princess~

Fiction
Nov. 25, 2001, 08:28 PM
And here's Cincinnati. My best photo I've taken of the ponies, but I cut Kiki's head off! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Oh well!

-----

~Princess~

Celtic Witch
Nov. 26, 2001, 02:25 AM
He's only rising 4, but here's Monty having his second go over fences.

Cheers,
Susie

levremont
Nov. 26, 2001, 05:09 AM
Here's a pic of my big girl Zena in the low prelims at Culpeper, yeah, my leg sliped back, but then again she is not the most conventional horse to ride to the jumps. Not my favorite pic of us but the only one I have scanned so far.

GW
Nov. 26, 2001, 06:53 AM
Ammy owners at Collingwood, 2000. Poor horsie had to be scratched from his last 2 classes, he capped his hock.

GW
Nov. 26, 2001, 06:55 AM
Me and my CSH gelding doing the 3'6 hunters at a trillium (B) show a few years ago.

Niaouli
Nov. 26, 2001, 07:03 AM
Here's another...

"He is richest who is content with the least" - Socrates