PDA

View Full Version : Dear Chronicle, we want COTH caps and are willing to pay!

Everythingbutwings
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:35 AM
Dear COTH,

Please consider creating and selling the old COTH ball caps. We the undersigned will support the venture and promise to purchase at least one cap each.

Truly yours,

Everythingbutwings - email on file

Everythingbutwings
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:35 AM
Dear COTH,

Please consider creating and selling the old COTH ball caps. We the undersigned will support the venture and promise to purchase at least one cap each.

Truly yours,

Everythingbutwings - email on file

Erin
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:39 AM
Okay, at least an on-BB campaign won't blow up Melinda's mailbox. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I will direct the Chronicle powers that be to this thread, and see if there's enough interest.

(I always wanted one myself... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif )

jreventer
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:40 AM
me, me, me! I want one!

AHC
Sign me up and send me a bill for a hat!

Van Teal
one also.

Sleepy
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:41 AM
Sign me up immediately since this was my idea.

DMK
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:44 AM
As a certified obsessive collector of horse related ballcaps (anyone wanna see my "Hadfield" cap collection /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif ), it goes without saying that I want one.

Of course, I want one that is not the old fashioned square-front kind, and I do NOT want one that has the plastic hole-close thingy in the back (obsessive yes, discriminating, YES!)

Louise
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:44 AM
I definately want one!

nelson
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:45 AM
me too!

Portia
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:47 AM
Me me me!

You should have them made and then have them at places like the COTH booth at Rolex. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hardly there
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:48 AM
DMK where did you get your Hadfields hats???

The girl who took over my lessons while I was in Florida really wanted one but I could'nt get one in Ocala /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Coreene
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:51 AM
...count me in!

Duffy
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:51 AM
and Yes - Please make them NICE!!!

GO-dog-GO
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:52 AM
They should ONLY be sold to registered BB users /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif because were better then anyone else. Should I start picketing at COTH this PM?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif .

Alec; who just had lunch at Magpie's across the street from COTH...... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DMK
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:53 AM
from Hadfields!

Murph and Cindy always keep a few in their shop at the shows. They do a new design every year.

HN73
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:54 AM
I want one....I second Duffy's request for NICE.

Hardly there
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:54 AM
Ok thanks
Do you know if they ship to The freezing tundra aka Canada

SGray
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:55 AM
and please do not make them in white

I helped out at a neighboring barn's show and was given a cap - in WHITE - after about thirty seconds around the barn - well, no longer white shall we say

- ooh Erin - indeed hunter green would be just fine!

DHenley
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:55 AM
me too.

Portia
Mar. 28, 2001, 11:58 AM
Yep hunter green with gold would be excellent. If there's a choice of colors, S.Gray and I hereby claim that color combination for the Texas Clique! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Nickelodian
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:00 PM
Well then I MUST go out and buy a hunter green and gold tack trunk, blankets, coolers, saddlepads, halter, shipping wraps, tack trunck cover, saddle cover, am I missing anything?

Erin
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:02 PM
Maybe y'all can get your show stuff monogrammed with the COTH logo... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I have duly forwarded this thread to Gofer, who is the contact for all things BB at the Chron office. We shall see...

Duffy
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:02 PM
Coat (garment) bag, boot bags, hat bag.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Quinn
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:07 PM
Another vote for the aforementioned by Portia, those are my barn colours (yes, a Canadian here) but I will happily take any colour.

SGray
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:09 PM
while I'm at it, I'm thinking of getting a shirt that says "I'm with Portia"

(which would be the antithesis of the "I'm with stupid" shirts)

I can at least pretend that I hang out with intelligent folks

anyone else want one?

msj
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:12 PM
Now, as to colors - how about offering several color combos. JUST NOT COTH ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!

msj

Trooper
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:15 PM
I want one!

Maybe it can have the COTH embroidered on the front, and we can all embroider our screen names on the back ....

Sleepy
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:17 PM
see original thread for the colors the cliques have already staked out. /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

http://chronofhorse.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic?q=Y&a=tpc&s=691099205&f=602099205&m=2120980951

brilyntrip
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:23 PM
I WANT ONE !!!no PUMPKIN BLECH!!! I love the idea of the front saying COTHBB and the back being embroidered with our sns!!

AHC
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:27 PM
Great idea trooper to have our screen names on the back. Even better idea Alec to restrict purhase to registered BBers. Maybe we can get matching bumper stickers that say "Elite and Proud."

Of course I may have mine inscribed with "I Survived Colin." /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Erin
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:32 PM
Oh, I can see it now... the alters will be selling their Chronicle-BB-member-only hats for hugely inflated prices behind the tents at WEF to all the non-BBers who want to seem as cool as all of you. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Quinn
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:33 PM
EXACTLY!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dublin
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:35 PM
I want one too!!! Hunter green would be a great change from all my navy and khaki-colored hats!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

[This message was edited by dublin on Mar. 28, 2001 at 03:51 PM.]

Tricia Booker
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:40 PM
OK. We have COTH baseball caps in the works. I can't be sure if they'll be ready for those going to Rolex Kentucky next month, but we're trying to get them rushed.

They will be hunter green with tan embroidery. And they will be NICE quality from a very established and higly regarded company that frequents the best horse shows in the country.Only the best will do for our faithful readers /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Duffy
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:42 PM
How could you think such a thing!!!! I'm truly gasping in shock and astonishment! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

horsenut
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:43 PM
And will we be able to order them online?

Duffy
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:43 PM
Alright, Gofer!!!! You DID make sure that they won't have that tacky, nasty plastic thing in the back with the prongs and holes, right? /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Cactuskate
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:44 PM
And please make available via mail order to those of us that are in the "sticks" and would never be in the "real world" where you could actually touch, feel and purchase one!

Hunter green with beige is delightful.

Good quality "golf" visors would be nice also. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Everythingbutwings
I will gladly drive to M'burg to pick mine up! Gofer should have a little booth in the COTH parking lot to sell them from /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Lunch Coach Stop, drinks at Mosby's, tack shopping, oh the unutterable bliss!

Winglet, get your own - MINE MINE MINE!

Quinn
Then I might need to change my barn colours from Green & Gold to Green and Tan.

DMK
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:46 PM
My barn colors ARE green & tan /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Sleepy
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:51 PM
I think they should be available ONLY online so that we limit them to US! Can you imagine walking up to someone at a show and asking them their screen name if they were just Joe Schmo that picked up a Chronicle in the tack store? They might have security haul you off! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Erin
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:51 PM
We can sell them through the website of course. Oh goodie, something else for me to teach Melinda. She'll love me for this. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thanks Gofer!

Duffy
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:52 PM
How much did you pay Gofer and Erin to get those colors! /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

dublin
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:55 PM
I'm amazed how quickly you pulled this all together -- VERY impressive!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Erin
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:57 PM
Hey, I just emailed Gofer... she gets all the credit this time. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Everythingbutwings
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:58 PM
for a COTH cap incentive /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Sort of like PBS incentive of "we promise to NOT call you soliciting if you sign up now"

Okay, you knew it would happen.

WHEN CAN WE HAVE THEM? WHERE's MY CAP? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DMK
Mar. 28, 2001, 12:58 PM
Oh Duffy, they have just seen the wisdom of making sure DMK is happy... /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Right Erin? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

fernie fox
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:02 PM
I love this idea,not that anyone would ever see mine,but I would wear it with great pride. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

fernie fox
"I have lived my life-it is nearly done-.I have played the game all round;But I freely admit that the best of my fun I owe it to Horse and Hound".

Mar. 28, 2001, 01:13 PM
green with burgundy (and gold piping), can I have "Silly Mommy" monogrammed on the back of the hat???(in burgundy so as to not be too showey)

Erin
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:14 PM
ETBW, maybe if you march down to Middleburg and sit on the Chron's front stoop, it'll inspire them to REALLY rush them!

I'm sure Gofer will keep us posted.

And Fernie, no one will see mine either. You'll notice there aren't very many BBer meetings at events... only horse shows. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Duffy
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:15 PM
I can see us at our respective get togethers after our hats arrive and get monogrammed with our screen names.....Pictures of groups with our hats on backwards! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

BTW, who IS Gofer???

Baroni
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:16 PM
Where can I get mine? And Trooper - I love the screen name idea on the back!

FirstCry
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:17 PM
HEY My barn colors are green and tan too!! My trainer will love it!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

B.G.M. heidi
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:23 PM
Poo! I have never worn, nor will I ever wear a baseball cap. My head is not conducively shaped for a baseball cap.

Thus, I'd like to cast my vote for something more useful - think you can whip up a COTH monogrammed diaper bag for me Gofer?

Erin
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:24 PM
Duffy, you haven't been around long enough to remember Gofer? She used to be my co-moderator. She managed to slip out of that duty by having a baby. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif (Can I post a pic, Gof? Pleeeease?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

Winglet
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:27 PM
Oh, I would never DREAM of taking your hat mummy... besides, it's probably MUCH too big for me, what with your southern-belle big hair and all... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif But, if you could see fit to pick me up one, I'd GLADLY remit payment upon receiving a picture of said hat (To prove its existence...) Do you have a financial aid program? /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

JoHn (WiNgLeT)

[This message was edited by Winglet on Mar. 28, 2001 at 05:28 PM.]

AHC
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:31 PM
Thanks Gofer and Erin! Will place an on-line order as soon as they are available. Not in my barn colors, but I don't have a green baseball hat yet....

Wicky
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:32 PM
Screen names on the back - can't wait to go to a show and sneak around the back of someone and say AHA so that is YOU???

Count me in.

brilyntrip
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:33 PM
Just put it on for gods sake!!!I can't wait !!sooooo excited !!!I see myself walking around Upperville and seing lil hats with names on the back > what do I see MOESHA its him!!!!!!!oh my god I thought he'd be taller!or its Duffy I thought she'd be um BLONDE etc etc how fun is this much better than...... oh never mind ERIN did get rid of that awful orange so I'll gladly keep my promise never never to mention you know what????

B.G.M. heidi
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:38 PM
Well under threat of death from brilyntrip, I'm gonna get one but just to confuse the issue would like to suggest a game of musical hats -- at the next Canadian clique get-together, I'll wear Canter's hat and Tin will wear mine, Quinn will wear LCR Scott's, and Fred will wear JumpTheMoon's. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

AHC
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:48 PM
So heidi does this mean we can start a thread related to the which BBer would you like to be called Which BBers Hat Would You Like to Wear?

Erin
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:51 PM
Somehow I think Heidi will need many, MANY hats... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DMK
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:54 PM
NO!!! Not our dearest Heidi?!?!?!?!?

I, on the other hand, only need ONE... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Gallop On
Mar. 28, 2001, 01:54 PM
Green and tan matches my stuff, too. I'm in. Where do we get them? And Erin, we have to do something about the eventers, and I think wearing our hats will help! I'm sure lots of eventers lurk on the BB but are still in the closet.

Everythingbutwings
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:07 PM
Robby will want a hat. That will start up an eventers ground swell!

Winglet, I before E except after C or at least until Erin figures out how to get spell check back (so there mister 1420 on SAT and washing cars /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif )

Where is VTrider when I need her? Add "concessions" to the sign and a discrete arrow pointing to Gofer's sales booth. We could add some Perfect Pepper tee shirts and really rack up some $ for the good old COTH!

Portia
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:12 PM
Hey, if the first place they are available is Rolex, the Eventers will be the first to have them!

Gofer -- Please note, I got my Rolex package last week, with my little orange and white Member's Pin that would stand out perfectly on a green and tan COTH ballcap. hint hint hint

The COTH won't be able to have them personalized for us, but most of the big shows have a place where you can get things embroidered. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Now, just please tell me they are going to be the soft kind that look good on women, and not the John Deere kind with the plastic mesh inside the front that make them all stiff and look huge.

Everythingbutwings
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:23 PM
Need things that look stiff and huge. We women, however, need attractive, perky caps.

LaurieB
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:30 PM
I want a cap, too. Just tell me how to order one.

rescuemom
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:31 PM
I want one, sans the plastic adjuster thingie in the back. A lovely shade of green to go with my booger t-shirt would be nice, please? /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Tricia Booker
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:31 PM
Don't worry, Portia. These will be top of the line baseball caps. I have the COTH standards to uphold. I did like the idea of a matching diaper bag, though /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I'll have to ponder that.

My supplier is currently on a cruise ship, though, so I'm not yet sure exactly how fast she can turn them around. Hopefully, her ship will be back in soon! But Rolex looks like the most likely first offering, that is of course in addition to the website!

P.S. Erin, if you'd like to post a photo, I'm sure the mothers on the BB could understand why I had to discontinue moderating...

jreventer
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:33 PM
maybe an option would be if you ordered online to have your sn embroidered on the back? that would be too cool! and most of the eventers come over here too i think so they should see this...well, i'm always over here by all the action! great idea...thanks gofer and erin!

Erin
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:35 PM
Here is the Gofer-in-training... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Everythingbutwings
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:39 PM
Adorable /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif TeriK, one in training!

Winglet
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:41 PM
I'm sick, have mercy! I've been living on NyQuil and TheraFlu for 3 days. And I like my job. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

JoHn (WiNgLeT)

JustaLurker
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:42 PM
Although I look like a blithering idiot in a cap, I want one anyhow. And I have an embroidery shop less than a mile down the street. So, I'll have them add "JustaLurker" to the back side and will be all set for any of the NorCal shows I can make it to -- perhaps some of the Pebble Beach shows, Portola Valley, and Menlo. Such fun!

Cheers, Maggi

FatLilPony
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:43 PM
I 76th it! Lets get em...pweese! I'll buy one...or two..or...

There IS a universal language, the smile /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif -Moi

Colin
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:45 PM
What a DOLL!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SGray
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:49 PM
How about

SGray
@chronofhorseBB

Beezer
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:53 PM
OK. I'm in. Even though, like Heidi, I look like an ABSOLUTE DOOFUS in the durn things. But anything for my fellow COTH BBers! And two thumbs-up to the idea of monogramming the back of them with our screen names ... saves everyone the trouble of yelling out, "Will AAJumper or Coreene or Dublin or Rusty ... or any other member of the CA Clique ... PLEASE stand up?!?!?!"

Thing is, who's gonna break it to Merry that she's not getting a tiara?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

brilyntrip
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:53 PM
soo cute!! being a moderator would definitely get in the way!!
Thats a girl Heidi!!! wear that hat with pride BAbay!!!!!!!
I can't wait thisis just tooo cool !

Colin
Mar. 28, 2001, 02:56 PM
Can we order our names on them???

Humm....maybe I don't need to be that easily recognized. I mean, it was pretty scary when DMK and HATTIE walked into PCB's barn at Ocala and just starting pointing and laughing at me!!!! I was totally clueless and didn't know WHAT was going on!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

B.G.M. heidi
Mar. 28, 2001, 03:14 PM
Oh my, Gofer, what an adorable baby! Congrats! I am absolutely green with envy - haven't had a crawler in many years and am yearning for one.

Wings - egads, woman! I can't believe you wrote what you did about men needing huge, stiff accessories! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I'd like to clarify for the record that I will be in need of ONE, singular, hat. Thankfully, I have no alters who will be demanding hats. Though, if I did, suspect they'd look as dorky as I do in a baseball cap. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Twister
Mar. 28, 2001, 03:20 PM
The hats must be coming from PP! And since she is a major web surfer, I know you can get her to give us a deal. Although, why she wanted to be in Alaska this time of year is beyond me.

OlmosHeaven
Mar. 28, 2001, 03:22 PM
I don't wear caps; what about a visor also -- one that stays on with a fabric expandable back?

Jo
Mar. 28, 2001, 03:32 PM
I'd buy one if they were under $15. (Struggling college student budget, sorry.) I vote for khaki. And I am a hat collector -- non horsey or horsey -- I've got a TON but the collection has gone from my wall to my closet... gotta grow up sometime. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Sparkntime
Mar. 28, 2001, 03:37 PM
I would like one !! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

GO-dog-GO
Mar. 28, 2001, 03:44 PM
I can see I'm going to have to come up with a new BB 'name' just so I can have it on my hat.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

JumpTheMoon
Mar. 28, 2001, 04:03 PM
Since heidi has so kindly offered to buy me a hat, i'll take one too LOL. Though I don't think many of us Canucks will be seeing any of you USAians any time soon. And if Fred really wants to wear my hat he may, but having that privilege will cost him... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Trooper
Mar. 28, 2001, 04:05 PM
You never know .. there has been a little bit of cross-pollination these days with you crazy northerners coming down south ....

JumpTheMoon
Mar. 28, 2001, 04:07 PM
LOL Trooper, that wasn't me. You can blame that on heidi. She forgets to have a shower sometimes, okay? She has kids so no need to get all pissy about it. You can't blame it on the poor girl. Her stool broke and now she can't reach the water tap to turn the water on and off. And the sink is just a bit too small. LOL. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

AMom
Mar. 28, 2001, 04:15 PM
Forget the hat, give me your baby!! Isn't that what Fat Bastard said in Austin Powers? Seriously, though, that is one cute baby, but I will settle for the hat!

PONYPULR
Mar. 28, 2001, 04:21 PM
Make mine orange!!!

Gold Dust
Mar. 28, 2001, 04:38 PM
Janet- Come on- Has to be Orange without a doubt!!! Another orange for me! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Duffy
Mar. 28, 2001, 04:39 PM
Tres adorable!!!! Twas many moons ago that mine were that little... But, I have a 7 mos old niece and one-week old son of kids' old nanny to spoil, etc. should the need arise. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I am VERY dangerous in baby stores!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

brilyntrip
Mar. 28, 2001, 04:48 PM
Duffy I too am tres dangeruese I can burn a nordstroms card right up in minutes!!!Bloomies too I admit I killed Macy's though!!snip snip snip

baymare
Mar. 28, 2001, 04:50 PM
I crave a COTH cap with baymare on the back. Maybe we should design them so that they have room for various clique-logos, too?

p.s. That is one brilliant-looking child, Gofer.
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Louise
Mar. 28, 2001, 04:53 PM
How cute!!! Who wouldn't want to follow that little one around all day?

More pictures please!!!

Duffy
Mar. 28, 2001, 04:56 PM
This is too funny - how excited we are all getting about a baseball hat! It doesn't take much, does it!? LOL /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

doubletake
Mar. 28, 2001, 04:57 PM
Gofer! How adorable! /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

I need a hat, too! /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Everythingbutwings
Mar. 28, 2001, 04:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> the alters will be selling their Chronicle-BB-member-only hats for hugely inflated prices behind the tents at WEF to all the non-BBers who want to seem as cool as all of you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just picture walking around Upperville or Harrisburg and running into some innocent wearing a cap with the name of one of Colin or Sea Urchin's Alters on it! Muahahahah!

You and your fellow BB'er (we tend to travel best in groups) will have beverage snorting out your respective noses attempting to determine the purchase price of the hat whilst snickering and pointing to the false BBer. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Winglet
Mar. 28, 2001, 05:27 PM
After consulting Regal, we have made an executive decision on the colors for the PA/NJ clique. Green with silver trim is now our official set of colors. Anyone who has a problem with this can consider themselves a Delawarian. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JoHn (WiNgLeT)

JustJump
Mar. 28, 2001, 06:01 PM
as long as it's not PUMPKIN COLORED like the erstwhile pukey BB fiasco!

daytimedrama
Mar. 28, 2001, 06:11 PM
Yeah I want a hat, I think it is a GREAT idea to have the screen names on the back! khaki or green vote for me.

~Christina~
"Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, Darling!" JD;Heathers

JumpTheMoon
Mar. 28, 2001, 06:15 PM
Kahki with green writing. Or Brown. Sounds gross but I think it would be nice!

DMK
Mar. 28, 2001, 06:29 PM
Gofer - way cute kid!!! (and that is high praise coming from me - to quote a fellow BB'er, I don't have that maternal gene!!!)

Colin, I would have thought you were used to people pointing at you and laughing by now? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

skysmom
Mar. 28, 2001, 06:32 PM
I hope the shade of hunter chosen Won't dare clash with my TS's .. that puke-green is a hard one to co-ordinate with /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Squirt
Mar. 28, 2001, 06:44 PM
I want to jump on the band wagon too! I wanna hat!

Gofer that child is just too darn cute for words. Uh-oh I better go find a kid to babysit for before that d@mn biological clock starts acting up again!

Becca
Mar. 28, 2001, 06:47 PM
How'd I miss THIS thread?!? I WANT ONE!! (*thank god for you DMK- I could not don one of those w/ the plastic...)

I want one!!! How excellent!! Did i miss it?? Can we get our SN monogrammed on??

Becca
Mar. 28, 2001, 06:48 PM
(By the way Gofer, I (unlike Duffy..) remember the pre-minigofer days when you monitored!) The little gof. is ADORABLE!! FAAAR too cute to hardly even be allowed!

Erin
Mar. 28, 2001, 07:14 PM
I don't think there will be a choice of colors... and monogramming your username will probably have to be on your own. But I will leave the details up to Gofer. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Mini-Gofer's real name is Cameron, and he really IS that cute!

I'm moving this over to Off Course... please continue over there. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif