PDA

View Full Version : Hey since theres a hunter pics page how about.. JUMPER Pics here!!

Britney
Dec. 4, 2001, 12:36 PM
I dont have any at the moment because my mom isnt the best at taking pictures while I'm actually moving LOL.. so.. Let's see everyone elses. Open fronts, bell boots and all! Oh, and dont think I'm discriminating against Hunters please.

Eventing makes you buff.

Britney
Dec. 4, 2001, 12:36 PM
I dont have any at the moment because my mom isnt the best at taking pictures while I'm actually moving LOL.. so.. Let's see everyone elses. Open fronts, bell boots and all! Oh, and dont think I'm discriminating against Hunters please.

Eventing makes you buff.

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 4, 2001, 12:47 PM
bad position but we can all deal with it.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been cut off, sorry folks!!
~*Proud co-owner of CorLin Productions*~

Britney
Dec. 4, 2001, 12:52 PM
..really. I guess your release kinda makes it look like you got a little left behind, but at least your not hauling on his face! BTW, he is gorgeous. I love your other guy Roo too! Matt kind of looks like my baby Aly. Later.

Eventing makes you buff.

crave2event
Dec. 4, 2001, 01:04 PM
Do you have draw reins on him there?
or is it something I'm not familar with?

dmj
Dec. 4, 2001, 01:08 PM
Here we are in the AA Jumpers...last show of the season for us!

Britney
Dec. 4, 2001, 01:12 PM
are you talking about the thing attatched to the bottom of the noseband? If you are its just a running martingale attatchment.. and the double reins are just for more control..

Eventing makes you buff.

Britney
Dec. 4, 2001, 01:14 PM
now that i look at it.. its not a running martingale. what exactly is it oblivious?

Eventing makes you buff.

crave2event
Dec. 4, 2001, 01:14 PM
Ahhhh I see

I didn't think she would be wearing draw reins over fences, but couldn't figure out the two reins on a d-ring /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

haha,ok, maybe its not!

crave2event
Dec. 4, 2001, 01:16 PM
they really look like draw reins to me...come on, what are they?

levremont
Dec. 4, 2001, 01:19 PM
My Zena again, slipping leg and all. Though she did over jump this one a tad lol!
BTW those are draw rains

Britney
Dec. 4, 2001, 01:23 PM
Sally.. I dont care about your leg, your mare looks awesome! what a form! and uh.. Draw reins over a fence?

Eventing makes you buff.

levremont
Dec. 4, 2001, 01:29 PM
She lives like a Queen, but all worth it in my mind. She was a dressage horse before we got her 2 years ago, I she'd rather have her feet off the ground

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 4, 2001, 02:18 PM
those are draw reins. he went in a plain snaffle with draw reins that connected to the yoke. thanks, i really wish i still had matt to tho lol he was great. draw reins have really helped alot of my horses understand the concept of keeping the head down.

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been cut off, sorry folks!!

dmj
Dec. 4, 2001, 02:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> posted Dec. 04, 2001 05:18 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes

those are draw reins. he went in a plain snaffle with draw reins that connected to the yoke. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He WENT in a snaffle and draw reins? As in, all the time??

Zaboobafoo
Dec. 4, 2001, 02:37 PM
Here is my pig, carting me around the low Prelims in WPB.

A lot of h/j people use draw reins over low fences, especially when they are connected to a breastplate like that, they are very safe.

Zaboobafoo
Dec. 4, 2001, 03:01 PM
Here is the same piggie, with his aunt(my best friend and his best friend's mommy) wizzing around the adult jumpers.

can't re-
Dec. 4, 2001, 03:10 PM
This was her first year of showing. She's such a good puppy.....I gotta love her she's got a huge heart. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
This was at the Hamptons and my brother took the pic.

As is our confidence, so is our capacity.
~W. Hazlitt

daytimedrama
Dec. 4, 2001, 04:27 PM
not me but it is my cute little horse George! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

~Christina~
"I don't patronize bunny rabbits!" -Heathers
*Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.*

daytimedrama
Dec. 4, 2001, 04:28 PM
and another! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

~Christina~

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 4, 2001, 06:12 PM
i tried alot of dift bits with him, 6 rings is what i stated out with and then to fast twist and then to slow twist and then to draw reins and a plain snaffle.. why? it was perfect for the both of us in the end.

leaderoftheposse
Dec. 4, 2001, 06:25 PM
This has been posted before but...

spaz
Dec. 4, 2001, 06:39 PM
leaderoftheposse, can I have your horse? PLEASE? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://jrsclique.proboards.com/index.cgi
Junior Clique!

*What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?*

Niaouli
Dec. 4, 2001, 06:47 PM
Here's mah girlie..

Jacinth looks nice, K /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

"He is richest who is content with the least" - Socrates

Blondie22
Dec. 4, 2001, 06:47 PM
Aww.....guys, I love jumpers. Here's mine that'll be gone before next september.....sniff sniff university /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Blondie22
Dec. 4, 2001, 06:48 PM
Aww.....guys, I love jumpers. Here's mine that'll be gone before next september.....sniff sniff university /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif k, Here he is:

Blondie22
Dec. 4, 2001, 06:49 PM
That wasn't the pic I wanted to post, but the other one was too big!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Britney
Dec. 4, 2001, 06:54 PM
Grr.. I cant wait til I can show you guys pics of Aly! and ummm.. jesum.. leaderoftheposse your horse is absolutely amazing! I think you are blessed to have such a beautiful and talented horse. Hey, dont get me wrong guys everyone else I've seen is wicked cute too! Elli Baby, I'm so sorry your guy is leaving! I think my mom has pretty much convinced me to stay in state for school but If I dont Aly is coming with! Well, anyway heres a pic of him in his stall so you can all see how cute he is!

Eventing makes you buff.

WindWhistler82
Dec. 4, 2001, 06:56 PM
I'm not the only person that calls their horses a puppy? cool!!

*~*Katie*~*

~Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experiance.~*~Proud member of the College Clique!~

Dry Clean Only
Dec. 4, 2001, 07:09 PM
FlyingChange824- where are you from in NH?

I am from Concord and go to UNH /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Niaouli
Dec. 4, 2001, 07:19 PM
Elli.. send me the other one..

bebeonthebb@yahoo.ca

"He is richest who is content with the least" - Socrates

Fiction
Dec. 4, 2001, 07:23 PM
Hehe this is my horse from over the summer...This was in an eq class /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif LOL and the horse is happiest in the hunters! But looking at this, you'd think otherwise! /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

-----

~Princess~

Fiction
Dec. 4, 2001, 07:29 PM
And an old catchride in Malaysia....Cool little horse, even over a little fence, and this was a bad pic of him /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

-----

~Princess~

Kahuna
Dec. 4, 2001, 07:29 PM
Here's Lucky, my a/a jumper /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Riled Up
Dec. 4, 2001, 07:30 PM
Here's my boy!

2Dogs
Dec. 4, 2001, 07:37 PM
well I have done these before but I so love this Perch/TB cross that I will post these again - here goes:

crave2event
Dec. 5, 2001, 04:57 AM
2dogs:

I love your horse too! gotta love those draft/tb crosses, I have a clyde/tb cross, and when she jumps, I guess her knees are perfectly up to her chin. I've never seen it, and have only jumped her 2'6, but after she does it once, she trots over it, because she knows how small it is for her!

Andrea

Save A Horse, Ride A cowboy

Blondie22
Dec. 5, 2001, 07:22 AM
My boy is a TB/Percheron. When I first saw him, my initial thought was "there is NO way I'm getting on that thing." But I did, and now I love him to death. Most of the draft crosses are so quiet, gentle and loving, yet have such power over the fences and athletic ability. I love them, and if I ever wanted another jumper, screw the European Warmbloods (hehe, j/k they're gorgeous) I want a good old fashioned 1/2 racehorse 1/2 plow horse! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Blondie22
Dec. 5, 2001, 07:28 AM
Oh, and Bebe, check your mail! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Trooper
Dec. 5, 2001, 07:39 AM
Here's my Joe - pony ... no real good jumping pictures scanned as of yet!

2Dogs
Dec. 5, 2001, 08:18 AM
Thanks guys - I love the draft crosses too but I have a hard time convincing my trainers about how good they can be. I notice on the boards and ads that there are far more of these crosses in Canada - I am always looking now that Remy has gone to a new home (and a very happy lady!!!).

jumpen
Dec. 5, 2001, 08:23 AM
Here's one of Simon. This was his second show.

jumpen
Dec. 5, 2001, 08:24 AM
we've all done it before... /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

jumpen
Dec. 5, 2001, 08:26 AM
Mind you...he did this show with a pulled suspensory. This was the last class before I scratched the rest of the show. 2 months later, he's sound!!! Yeah!!!!
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

silverstone
Dec. 5, 2001, 08:31 AM
zaboomafoo hey is that jimmy!! he looks so cute!! you should see him in the paddock running around like wild!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif it is so funny, any noise makes him blow up!! your mom is thinking about put jimmy and silverado together in the back paddock.
anyways i would love to put a pic of my baby but no scanner. he is like a BIG puppy dog- notice the big is uppercased:D ok bye

~*elizabeth~*
~*silverado*~*~*gladstone*~

Britney
Dec. 5, 2001, 12:16 PM
I am from Northwood, which is right outside of Concord and am planning on going to UNH.

Eventing makes you buff.

Blondie22
Dec. 5, 2001, 12:39 PM
2Dogs.....If you're looking, I've got one.....I am not advertising!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

slugger
Dec. 5, 2001, 01:20 PM
My jumper. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

slugger
Dec. 5, 2001, 01:25 PM
Here he is again. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

slugger
Dec. 5, 2001, 01:27 PM
Last one, I promise! His favorite style to be ridden, rider out of the tack. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

* MacIntyre *
Dec. 5, 2001, 01:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Riled Up:
Here's my boy!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Emiley Masson! Your horse is the CUTEST! E-mail me! Are you ok from your fall? /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif I hope you are! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Toodles!
Emiley, and Spy /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif I ride like i've never
been hurt, I win like I know I can, I smile like no one is
watching! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Sparky22
Dec. 5, 2001, 01:53 PM
Hey Slugger, I think I know your horse! What is his name and what divisions do you do?

~~Kate~~

"I love to get home after a long day and go to sleep late. I love to wake up before the sun. I love to spend the day in the sun, with it's rays warming my skin. I love the mist of the cold hose. I love not being able to feel my fingers and toes in the winter. I love to stand on the hill, letting a friend graze in a warm wind. I love the smell of that wonderful place...I live to ride, and I ride to live."

Dry Clean Only
Dec. 5, 2001, 01:59 PM
Hmmm FlyingChanges I wonder if I know you? I used to ride in Epsom, but now the only riding I am doing is hacking horses for a friend who is a senior at CoeBrown!

Britney
Dec. 5, 2001, 02:03 PM
uh, thats bizarre.. I used to ride in Epsom too and I go to coe brown. Where in Epsom?

Eventing makes you buff.

Dry Clean Only
Dec. 5, 2001, 02:28 PM
Why the infamous EVF of course! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Did all the NHH&JA stuff around NH. I must know you the are is too small for me not to!

crave2event
Dec. 5, 2001, 02:46 PM
This is my soon to be jumper /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

TB/Clyde

First week I had her

Andrea

Save A Horse, Ride A cowboy

Sparky22
Dec. 5, 2001, 03:26 PM
Slugger-

Yep! I knew I recoginzed your horse! He's a cutie!

~~Kate~~

"Date equestrians, the rest are just players" Haha...suuuuuure!

Ride like a champ!

Gucci Cowgirl
Dec. 5, 2001, 03:39 PM
Slugger, I was bored and decided to make your pic a little easier to see, without so much scrolling!!Hope you dont mind!

"I dont know about that guy...with his long coat, top hat and that..cane...What, are you OUTING Mr.Peanut???"

Gucci Cowgirl
Dec. 5, 2001, 03:42 PM
lol oops, you do have to scroll....

ok now pulling my extemely large foot out of my even bigger mouth..... /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

NEVERMIND, I AM AN IDIOT!!

"I dont know about that guy...with his long coat, top hat and that..cane...What, are you OUTING Mr.Peanut???"

Gucci Cowgirl
Dec. 5, 2001, 03:49 PM
Leaderoftheposse, I fixed urs too!

Britney
Dec. 5, 2001, 05:39 PM
I rode at EVF too. You must be Lexi then?! Because thats the only person I can think of. You rode Daisy alot right? I rode there for about a year and then started to explore more of the Jumper/Eventing and thats about where I am at now. I havent talked to Lindsey in awhile. I saw her at Senator Bell once this summer when I was schooling a pony. Is that who you hack horses for? Hey, I was always curious since I saw her a t Senator Bell and found out she couldn't keep Arty, has she gotten a new horse yet?

Eventing makes you buff.

horsesrlife65
Dec. 5, 2001, 07:32 PM
I'm sssooo jealous!! It's official, I'm STEALING your horse!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Dry Clean Only
Dec. 5, 2001, 08:50 PM
Ya thats me /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

And ya its Lindsey - she has two new horses actually, although one is only temporary (he is going to be resold or turned into a schoolie). Her new horse is great he's a 17 hand puppy dog! So I go out and hack around once in a while on one of her horses or Heavenly or Moose (where Allison has them now)

I would love to have my Daisy baby but no luck for me /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

What's your name? I wasn't out a lot last year when I was in school so I didn't really know a lot of people. Who are you riding with now?

daytimedrama
Dec. 5, 2001, 09:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horsesrlife65:
I'm sssooo jealous!! It's official, I'm STEALING your horse!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

aww thanks, George would probably walk away with anyone with food, so I have to watch out! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

~Christina~

Zaboobafoo
Dec. 5, 2001, 10:19 PM
Hey Silverstone /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Yes, that is Jimmy, of course! I am glad he is doing well...he and Silverado would prolly get a long great! He loves to have friends.

I cannot WAIT to see him when I come home for Christmas.

Congrats on all your successes at Charity!!! Even from NYC, Becca and I(especially me, since I've known you forever!!!) are really proud of you!

Kachoo
Dec. 5, 2001, 10:31 PM
That picture of you on the catch ride wasn't taken at the Selangor Polo Club was it??? I recognize the big polo field and the buildings in the background. I used to compete there all the time - I was just back there this summer, watching a show and broiling in the sun.

Cheers,
Susie
http://www.kachoom.com

"I am an idealist. I don't know where I am going, but I'm on my way." ~Carl Sandburg

Pegster_1
Dec. 6, 2001, 04:21 AM
My girl is really a hunter but we did ONE jumper show at home and we were CHAMPION! Clear in all three classes!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Here she is REALLY clearing a 3 ft oxer! lol

~*Laura & My Lady Chelsea*~

jumpsalot
Dec. 6, 2001, 08:02 AM
Now he is a Big Eq horse!

jumpsalot
Dec. 6, 2001, 08:12 AM
in Florida- Canterbury Park

Kachoo
Dec. 6, 2001, 08:42 AM
Pegster - that's a great shot; she's giving the fence so much air. Are you sure you have no plans to explore those jumping talents further?

jumpsalot - WOW!!! Both your horse and your husband's horse are just gorgeous!!! His steed's knees are next to its eyeballs. Just beautiful.

Cheers,
Susie
http://www.kachoom.com

"I am an idealist. I don't know where I am going, but I'm on my way." ~Carl Sandburg

headsup
Dec. 6, 2001, 08:45 AM
Here's one of an mare I had...she's 7 months pregnant in the picture and doing 2'6...big 'ol belly and still managed to beat the other times LOL...

can't re-
Dec. 6, 2001, 09:01 AM
or something /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Here's one more of my girl at the Hamptons.

As is our confidence, so is our capacity.
~W. Hazlitt

paxton
Dec. 6, 2001, 11:11 AM
crave2event- your mare is great! I have a tb/perchron, but he lacks the fancy chrome. If you ever get tired of her you can sent her my way!

can't re-
Dec. 6, 2001, 11:54 AM
Here's my TB/Clyde mare. She's a powerhouse. Sorry, no show pics yet.

Britney
Dec. 6, 2001, 04:09 PM
My name is Britney. I think you were there at one of my first lessons when I was still on a lunge line..LOL a couple years ago. I think thats great that Lindsey has a new horse. Whats he like? Breed, etc. How is Triple doing? is she still being leased? So is Barbara still around or has Allison taken over? Are Moose and Heavenly not there anymore? I loved Moose. I miss Marcus:( He was so much fun. Later.

Eventing makes you buff.

Britney
Dec. 6, 2001, 04:14 PM
This summer I got an OTTB 5yr. Gelding that I am retraining now. Since I moved to the barn I am at now from where I was over the summer I have started riding with Amy Watkins.( do you know her?) She is an Adult Eq Rider and long time student of Gretchen's. She is awesome! I cant say anything but good about her.

Eventing makes you buff.

bucksnort
Dec. 6, 2001, 04:24 PM
This is a picture of my boyfriend and his horse Hammer. He was imported from Holland in 2000. He is the sweetest horse that I have ever been around! I feel so priveleged to be able to ride such a nice horse a few times a week. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

This is not a very good picture, but the only one that I have on file. He is an amazing jumper.

***~~~Bucksnort~~~***
"The happiest people don't necessarily have everything; they just make the most of everything that comes their way"

silverstone
Dec. 6, 2001, 04:48 PM
thanks so much your mom told me a awhile ago but i dont know if she has told you yet.:D this has been such a great yr. i hope i have another one just like it!! i might eventually go up to the a/o jumpers when i get the guts to or when i think i am ready. well ttyl!! love ya- beth

~*elizabeth~*
~*silverado*~*~*gladstone*~

SquishTheBunny
Dec. 6, 2001, 05:03 PM
This is one of my jumpers. He's a 4 year old QH x Percheron. He is now doing work for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police! Yay - Go Bill!

Dry Clean Only
Dec. 6, 2001, 06:34 PM
Allison is working on starting up a barn with the people who had planned on buying EVF but bought some property in Barnstead instead. That is where Lindsey has all her horses. Spencer is Hann/TB cross and a big puppy dog!

Yup - I know Amy. She worked at EVF for a few years, she taught both my ponies their lead changes /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I don't think she has been riding that long for Gretchen, only a couple years. I think they did ride together when they were younger though or something /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif The NH H/J community is a small one, everyone knows each other.

I always thought Amy was very much a natural on a horse! Thats cool that she is back in teaching - I remember she had a lot of back issues that kept her from riding a lot sometimes.

Spider
Dec. 6, 2001, 07:11 PM
Everyones pictures are so awesome! Thanks for sharing them!

Altoid
Dec. 6, 2001, 07:23 PM
First time trying to upload a pic.. me and my new horsey

dmj
Dec. 7, 2001, 01:18 PM
Altoid, I get sad when no one comments on my pics (which is always /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif) so I wanted to tell you that I think your horse is fabulous and that you two seem to make a really great pair!! Love his apparent enthusiasm for his job!

Britney
Dec. 7, 2001, 01:25 PM
I do have to say that he is beautiful and he really looks like he loves what he is doing? What is his background, name, etc. Fill me in.

Eventing makes you buff.

Riled Up
Dec. 7, 2001, 01:56 PM
Altoid your horse looks so familiar...he sure is cute! : ) Check out my post on page two and see if it rings any bells.

The toothless wonder (with fake teeth now!)

Mercy
Dec. 7, 2001, 02:04 PM
Hey Riled Up, how's Riley doing?

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 7, 2001, 02:05 PM
this is my OTTB roo, his show name is Raise the Roof.... and hes 11...

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 7, 2001, 02:08 PM
schooling at my barn butt its wiht Ian silitch and my horsie hoping over a tiny fence

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 7, 2001, 02:10 PM
totally over jumped this one...

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 7, 2001, 02:12 PM
this is some really cool jumper that i almost got but my dad was being a typical father figure

Riled Up
Dec. 7, 2001, 02:14 PM
Hey Mercy...I have no idea who you are, help me out... Riley is good, nice to be back on him now.

Mercy
Dec. 7, 2001, 02:16 PM
Hey Riled up, I'm the one that has the mare that looks like Riley. I saw a picture of you two at York, looking good!

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 7, 2001, 02:16 PM
i never realized how many pics i have of these horses, heres aother one of me and roo

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 7, 2001, 02:18 PM

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 7, 2001, 02:21 PM
i promise

Riled Up
Dec. 7, 2001, 02:25 PM
Oh hey, now I know who you are! Did you hear about my crash right after that pic was taken though? lol That's why I'm the toothless wonder now! Just got back to riding this week.

Altoid
Dec. 7, 2001, 06:04 PM
Riled Up- hmm i wonder why?? i saw you and sparky very nice.. he is so cute..i didnt know you showed him in the jumpers..oh and you got fake teeth???? janet ones i hope!!!

to whoever asked my horse's name is Kansas.. he is a 9 year old hanovarian.. imported from germany in febuary.. he showed some level 2, level 1.. with a pro of course.. and some section 1's with a few teenagers.

Britney
Dec. 7, 2001, 06:11 PM
I love Roo! He is so cute! Nice Jumper too! You guys make a good pair. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Britney

Eventing makes you buff.

Fiction
Dec. 7, 2001, 06:27 PM
Yep Kachoo that was at Selangor! That horse LOVED the big field
And I definatly remember the heat! I couldn't stand it, it was worse than Singapore /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

-----

~Princess~

"No you can't have it back silly rabbit!"
- Blaque

piaffeprincess98
Dec. 7, 2001, 06:49 PM
I (lindsay) take all credit for pics of Corie (ObiliviousJumper87) on Roofus and Ben! lol! i am getting good w/ my photos!

oh, and if any of you in the MD/VA area want pics taken, please, let me know, i'm always on the lookout for some shows to practice at over the winter!

~*Lindsay*~
A proud co-owner of CorLin Productions. Watch out horseworld, here we come!

piaffeprincess98
Dec. 7, 2001, 07:18 PM
here's one of me and my eventer. I know, this is a jumper's thing, but hey, she's jumping right? it was at an event last March. She got kicked right after and she hasn't jumped since, but should be back in business soon. BTW...she's a Hanoverian mare, 8 years old, and her name is Palais. Please ignore my sucky position! I've learned alot since that event! It was our first one!

~*Lindsay*~

Britney
Dec. 7, 2001, 07:22 PM
and BTW.. you take excellent pictures! I've seen a lot of your stuff from festival of champions, fair hill, Dressage at Devon, etc. Good Job! If you keep at it I bet I'll see your name around in a short time!

Eventing makes you buff.

piaffeprincess98
Dec. 7, 2001, 07:28 PM
go back and check again! my comp froze and i had to make the pic a .jpg...it should work now! if you guys wanna see some pics of Palais doing dresage, check out the dressage forum! i posted there too!

~*Lindsay*~

Catmansmom
Dec. 7, 2001, 07:44 PM
Just trying to see if I can attach my photo.

I'm new again! I've been away from this BB for almost a year because I've been so busy with school.

Catmansmom
Dec. 7, 2001, 08:08 PM
My pic is too many KB to upload /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

TuxWink
Dec. 7, 2001, 09:20 PM
Here's our first jumper show ever - for horse and rider! It was so much fun, and although I primarily event, I will be attending more next year!

SBT
Dec. 8, 2001, 11:10 AM
Here's a jumpery pic of Lady.

Bumpkin
Dec. 8, 2001, 11:42 AM
I don't really want a critique, because I love him too much to bear anything negative said about my true love, Mr Elliot.

Also the juniour riding Elliot as she does not come on the BB and it is not polite to diss someone who is not there to defend themselves.
She knows what she needs to work on, and as you all know I am a big pusher for people trying to get back to doing a good Auto Release.

But thought I would post him anyways to add to this thread /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Elliot Gymnastic (http://members.aol.com/welliefellie/horse2.jpg)

Nirvana
Dec. 8, 2001, 02:30 PM
Not a critique....a COMPLIMENT!!! Your Elliot is too cute....look at those knees! He has such a sweet face....and he looks like a fun ride...lukcy you!

PNW Clique: Fuzzy Horses, Frizzy Humans!

E
Dec. 8, 2001, 03:02 PM
Cory- OMG my friend just bought Ben, he's living it up at our barn as a Jr/AO jumper, he's been really great they went to Raleigh with him and he was really good in the Jr/AOs, super in the classic but had rails in the last triple.

R&R
"Dmklinger: LOL - sorry - wouldn't know a backstreet boy if one came up and bit me!!"
Now if that isn't a classic!

levremont
Dec. 8, 2001, 03:07 PM
I thought either I was going nuts or that was T's new horse.

OnceAThief
Dec. 8, 2001, 04:53 PM
But this is from a local hunter show. I just got him, and have put showing on hold while I figure him out and figure out how to pay for shows too (my car decided to die yesterday.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif )

Anyway, he's a cool horse, and I can't wait to actually show him in the jumpers whenever I get the chance.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BaByHuEy1234
Dec. 8, 2001, 04:58 PM
I guess since my horse's picture has already been posted there is no need for me to? HeHe. I can't post one anyway because I don't have one of him jumping. I hope to soon. I ordered a couple from Raliegh and I will post those as soon as I get them. Until then, just cuz he oh-so-cute, I'll post a pic of him standing around. The guy in the picture is the person who takes care of the horses at our barn.

~*Tracey, Just Ducky (The garbage disposal) and Baby Huey (The monster sized horsey)*~

Bumpkin
Dec. 8, 2001, 06:38 PM
I do love my Elliot and hope he is almost as pretty as his dad Starman.

He definately has a personality, Ruby Begonia, Jamie Taylor's mare is by Starman too and she says Ruby has a lot of personality also. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif haha

Elliot Gymnastics Two (http://members.aol.com/welliefellie/horse1.jpg)

Starman (http://www.uset.com/trophyroom/tr_1988alt4.htm)

[This message was edited by Bumpkin on Dec. 08, 2001 at 10:37 PM.]

WHOA!
Dec. 9, 2001, 04:49 PM
BUMPKIN!!!! He is so freaking adorable! My god. How have I missed all previous pictures of your horse? Not only does he make me want to ride him, he also makes me want to give him a big kiss on the nose afterward!

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 9, 2001, 06:06 PM
ITS BENY BOY!!! OMG LOVED ben with a frekin passion. My mom was like Sell roo and you get ben or keep roo and ben has to go. omg you have no clue how attached i was to that horse. lindsay and i were in the car and i felt like alittle cry baby cry over him lol Thats totally awesome, hows he doing? thats like whoa!

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 9, 2001, 06:10 PM
Do you ride with SuLou and all of them? Cause I think i remember that guy in the pic, he makes killed burgers i might add lol. I ride with Mary Tinsley, this is REALLLY weird, lol awesome

E
Dec. 9, 2001, 06:21 PM
LOL Yeah we ride with Sulu and Gail, we're the trouble makers /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif . Yeah Tracey usually does gate and I usually well, do nothing or cook for Andrew (my burgers are SO much better /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.) Tracey has the gaint like 18.2hh TB named Titan and I have a like 16.1 really thin TB looking Warmblood named Intermedzo, he's the fruit that won't go in the ring.

R&R
"Dmklinger: LOL - sorry - wouldn't know a backstreet boy if one came up and bit me!!"
Now if that isn't a classic!

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 9, 2001, 06:47 PM
Teaches up for there Richmnd kids . She has the 18 hand TB Big Bird who was a jumper back in his day but yah know. Ill be doing those shows again hopefully with roo. Sulu and Gail are quite hilarious. I dont know them PERSONALLY but when i go look at some of her horses we talk some. Thats very cool lol

ObiliviousJumper87
Dec. 9, 2001, 06:49 PM
burgers, i cant make those forlife of me, they all fall apart or i get burnt. not my thing.

brynnabear
Dec. 9, 2001, 07:47 PM
Here's the Bear...

brynnabear
Dec. 9, 2001, 07:48 PM
Here's the Bear...

Never mind, my computer hates me /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

cortez
Dec. 10, 2001, 08:28 AM
Here is a 5 year old mare by our stallion. She is doing the prelim I's.

www.thistledown.net (http://www.thistledown.net)

cortez
Dec. 10, 2001, 08:33 AM
Another of the above 5 year old mare.

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

www.thistledown.net (http://www.thistledown.net)

CrestviewFarms
Dec. 10, 2001, 05:47 PM
This is a picture of a horse I showed this summer at the Hampton Classic.

Pegster_1
Dec. 11, 2001, 07:11 AM
TuxWink : Where was your pic taken???? the place looks familiar.

BTW Cute pics everyone!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

~*Laura & My Lady Chelsea*~

Tri-mo
Dec. 11, 2001, 12:54 PM
Pegster, where around here do we have mountains like THAT?!

the stupidest person on this board

TuxWink
Dec. 11, 2001, 05:43 PM
Oh...it is a beautiful setting, isn't it? The show was at Galway Downs (http://www.galwaydowns.com) in Temecula, California. (Inland from San Diego)