PDA

View Full Version : Sea Urchin and the show horse part 2.

Moesha
Oct. 31, 2000, 12:48 PM
Hello everyone,
I'm sorry I deleted the first post. Sea Urchin really does need a horse for the A/A's next year.

Here are the requirenments
Can compete in the A/A's and classics competitively at the A shows.
Showing expenses defintitely covered, other details to be worked out with Mr. Urchin
Sea Urchin's busy schedule with business and family means he could only meet the horse at shows, unless the horse happens to be near his home.

Moesha
Oct. 31, 2000, 12:48 PM
Hello everyone,
I'm sorry I deleted the first post. Sea Urchin really does need a horse for the A/A's next year.

Here are the requirenments
Can compete in the A/A's and classics competitively at the A shows.
Showing expenses defintitely covered, other details to be worked out with Mr. Urchin
Sea Urchin's busy schedule with business and family means he could only meet the horse at shows, unless the horse happens to be near his home.

Everythingbutwings
Oct. 31, 2000, 01:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moesha:

I'm sorry I deleted the first post. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I figured you didn't like the "Sea Urchin Relief Fund" idea.

AHC
Oct. 31, 2000, 01:58 PM
And here I was thinking Erin had deleted the thread as a Halloween trick.

Jair
Oct. 31, 2000, 02:03 PM
Poor Sea Urchin! I missed your first thread Moesha...

I hope someone comes through for him. He always sounds like a nice guy (albeit with a bizarre sense of humour LOL!)

Sorry I don't know anyone - I'm kinda too far away anyways.

VTrider
Oct. 31, 2000, 02:03 PM
Well - I guess I won't contribute anything since I wasn't taken seriously the first time around...Wouldn't a "Zone 3 High Point A/O over 75" ribbon look nice on Mr. Sea Urchin's mantle...oh well... /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

NorthEast
Oct. 31, 2000, 02:11 PM
I'm confused. I thought Sea Urchin was a certain other older A/A rider's Boy Toy? Why can't Sugar Mama find him a horse?

VTrider
Oct. 31, 2000, 02:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NorthEast:
I'm confused. I thought Sea Urchin was a certain other older A/A rider's Boy Toy? Why can't Sugar Mama find him a horse?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/eek.gif OMG http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/eek.gif

Moesha
Oct. 31, 2000, 02:40 PM
What on Earth?

Moesha
Oct. 31, 2000, 03:01 PM
Has anyone heard this release Sea Urchin did back in his Studio 54 days? It wasn't Bianca it was he who rode in on the horse!!!!

At first I was Afraid, I chipped every fence

thought I could never live without Rabbit eyes by my side

but then I spent so many nights alone in my thigh high go go Ariat boots

And I grew strong, I moved up out of the "medicore divisions."

So now your back, and with ear stuffers from outer space

I just walked in to Mosby's to find that sad pathetic inbred look upon your face.

I knew I should have left Virginia Earlier
I should have gone to Indio

If I had thought for one second you would be back on your hands and knees so I moved to Virginia Beach!

[This message has been edited by Moesha (edited 10-31-2000).]

Jeb
Oct. 31, 2000, 03:09 PM
And who could forget the follow-up smash single:

"It's fun to show at the W - I - H - S!!"

DMK
Oct. 31, 2000, 03:10 PM
Moesha - ROTFLMAO!!!

best laugh I have had in DAYS!!!!

VTrider
Oct. 31, 2000, 03:15 PM
My personal favorite...

"Duffy's back in the show ring and you're gonna be in trouble..."

AHC
Oct. 31, 2000, 03:15 PM
Yep, I second DMK. Literally laughing out loud. And love the response, Jeb. You too, VTRider. I was waiting for your two cents.

[This message has been edited by AHC (edited 10-31-2000).]

Moesha
Oct. 31, 2000, 03:22 PM
Jeb, I had almost forgot about that one!! I was amazed by Sea Urchins contortions? I never knew someone's body could do that!!

But you must remember, the Chritmas hit from 1977

Santa Urchin

Santa Urchin, slip a Butet under the tree for me.
Been an awful good jumper rider all year.
Santa Urchin I want a Middleburg farm, and really that's not a lot, been an angel all year.
So Santa Urchin hurry down the chimmney tonight.
Think of all the Switch hitting trying to be straight trainers I didn't kiss all year,
Think of all the rides I gave less fortunates on my four wheel power Barbie golf cart.
Think of all the heavy hitters I beat all year,
So hurry down the chimmney tonight!!

AHC
Oct. 31, 2000, 03:23 PM
I've heard that Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, but this is getting ridiculous! LOLOLOL

Jair
Oct. 31, 2000, 07:17 PM
This is too funny ! I can't get that first song out of my head now! LOL!

Super Urchin beams are gonna blind you
But please don't feel blue
Like you always do
'Cause someone will find a horse for you

Hattie
Oct. 31, 2000, 07:42 PM
Now WHO wouldn't give the famous Sea Urchin the ride on their fancy AA horse???? Doesn't he win EVERYWHERE???

Regalmeans
Oct. 31, 2000, 08:53 PM
You people scare me LOL!!!!! On the other hand I'll be waiting for your latest single...

Reckoning
Oct. 31, 2000, 09:03 PM
ROTFLMAO

Urchin Boogie
Urchin Boogie

(Sea Urchin solos)

Urchin Boogie
Urchin Boogie

[This message has been edited by slugger (edited 10-31-2000).]

Moesha
Oct. 31, 2000, 09:35 PM
The Scene

A crowded dance floor at Heaven in London.

The crowd parts....a funky disco beat starts, the lights dim to near darkenss, then slowly, very slowly start to filter from the ceiling.. The beat gets stronger. Strangers kiss with intense passion...biting lips...intoxicated with intense desire,,,,,suddenly he emerges....

SEA URCHIN.........wearing tight leather pants, his muscled chest shirtless in the artificial light.....he takes the microphone like a distant lover's hand and begins....

Macho,macho Sea Urchin, you've got to be a Sea Urchin , Macho,macho Urchin.....

Everyone can tell a Macho Sea Urchin, he's got that funky walk.......

Funky with his canter in the corners, twisting right and left....

Reckoning
Oct. 31, 2000, 10:04 PM
Who let the Urchin out?
Who let the Urchin out?

(Woof Woof Woof)

Kryswyn
Oct. 31, 2000, 10:32 PM
Yep, and he followed those w/ this disco smash:

He works HARD for his horses
MEMorizes courses
He works HARD for his horses
And you know he treats them right!

Jeb
Oct. 31, 2000, 11:20 PM
Always a hit on the circuit party scene:

"God bless that ole Urchin... (clap,clap)
He's a friend of Duffy too!
He rides every weekend,
Getting points is what he has to do.
He'll slip on those Vogels
And rearrange his tie,
So that each and every ribbon
Gets that point total high.
He reins em in,
Halleluja! He reins em in...amen!
Bold, honest, sane, and neat,
When he's on that horse, it can't be beat!
He reins em in...yeah!"

jumpsalot
Nov. 1, 2000, 01:58 AM
I love Urchin ,yes I do
Cause this BB taught me to.
He is cool & awfully neat.
When he rides, he can't be beat.
Yes, I love Urchin,
Yes, I love Urchin,
Yes,I love Urchin,
The BB taught me to.

Lil
Nov. 1, 2000, 07:50 AM
I don't know what the h*ll you're talking about but this is very funny!

Everythingbutwings
Nov. 1, 2000, 08:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lil:
I don't know what the h*ll you're talking about but this is very funny!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're singing for donations to the Sea Urchin Relief Fund!

VTrider
Nov. 1, 2000, 08:54 AM
Why hasn't Mr. Urchin responded to this??

Hope we haven't chased him away... /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

VTrider
Nov. 1, 2000, 09:04 AM
Mr. Urchin - Kennett Square, Anyplace Farm and I wish you would show in NC this weekend so we could have the official Battle of the BB!!! You aren't scared are you? http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/eek.gif

Anyplace Farm
Nov. 1, 2000, 09:49 AM
If Sea Urchin comes to NC this weekend, I'll let him ride on top of our Suburban a la "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" style. Kennett Square has some fab connection on ermine robes and peacock feather headresses. I'll even bring some fishnets so you can wear those with your Ariat thigh-highs.

Kennett Square
Nov. 1, 2000, 10:10 AM
Our honorable Mr. Urchin is truly in the counting house counting out his points. I would be glad to lend SU my cape and CFM heels if he so desires.....

We know he's done his 5 shows, so come on down Mr. Urchin and play with the rest of the kids. I'm know we can find you something to spin in the A/A. I'm sure the original Kennett Square would be glad to make a guest appearance in the ring and have you dazzle us by your fine riding style. Come om in, the waters fine!

Sitting here reading the Chronicle ads
Hoping for an A/A horse to appear
Wanting one able to win the jumps
and a hacker for all to fear

Looking for a hot horse baby this evening
Looking for a hot horse baby for next year
Looking for a hot horse baby this evening
Looking for a hot horse baby right here

Moesha
Nov. 1, 2000, 10:11 AM
What show is in N.C. this weekend? I'll be down for Duke and Reeve-Irvine but, Duke is next week and Reeve-Irvine the following week??

VTrider
Nov. 1, 2000, 10:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moesha:
What show is in N.C. this weekend? I'll be down for Duke and Reeve-Irvine but, Duke is next week and Reeve-Irvine the following week??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This weekend is the "VHSA Cool People" Championship Show.

Duffy
Nov. 1, 2000, 10:18 AM
Yeah - the VHSA Associate show that is being held in NC after TS got his now non-existant show booked into Lexington, where the VHSA Associate Show was supposed to have been held.

Luckily, I have heard good things about the site for this year's show. Good luck to all our fellow BB'ers!!! We'll expect full reporting of ALL the news!!

Anyplace Farm
Nov. 1, 2000, 10:40 AM
OK, I just heard from one of our other loyal posters that the SWVHJA end of year show is going to be there in Lexington instead. Granted, that's wonderful for our friends from SW VA but can I just say, "Errrrrrr" to TS?

VTrider
Nov. 1, 2000, 10:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anyplace Farm:
but can I just say, "Errrrrrr" to TS?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif...and a few other choice words...

Colin
Nov. 1, 2000, 10:55 AM
How BEAUTIFUL to check out the BB for the first time in ages and find that Sea Urchin is being razzed by someone other than myself!

Oh Moesha, you are precious! And you have made my day!

Santa Sea Urchin - with TWO butets, a custom hat, a red coat, and no horse to show???? What a shame.....Certainly his "toy boy" trainer can come up with something?????

Moesha
Nov. 1, 2000, 11:49 AM
I've just heard that Sea Urchin has a new love interest in his life and is part of the reason he is not "pushing" for another A/A hunter if he can't show his.

The information is very sensitive as it may be someone on this board!!!

Anyplace Farm
Nov. 1, 2000, 12:16 PM
Colin - you aren't by chance visiting Cowboy AZ in Arizona are you? Because if so, I'm flying to Salt Lake for a good old fashioned cat fight!

Moesha
Nov. 1, 2000, 12:22 PM
Sea Urchin is involved in a love triangle!!!!!!!!!!! I just got word from a very, very, beloved BB poster, that Sea Urchin has been seeing both Good to Go and Jeb!!!!!!

Evidently, it is why GTG has not been posting anything lately, it has not been her hair she has been teasing!!!!!

Jeb has been busy to rerouting those busines trips through Norfolk!!!!!

Evidently both have agreed, but are ashamed of any of the rest of us finding out!!!!!!

Opps My Bad!!!!!

Xani
Nov. 1, 2000, 12:24 PM
You three should be ashamed! Triflin' low down selves!!!!

Anyplace Farm
Nov. 1, 2000, 12:24 PM
This is starting to have a very 'Suffering Pines' ring to it. Life imitating art?

NorthEast
Nov. 1, 2000, 12:29 PM
Who would want any of the three of them anyway?

AND Sea Urchin do not attack Colin, people on the Glass Titanic shouldn't fish for Iceburgs!

Jair
Nov. 1, 2000, 01:36 PM
Dearest Moesha! I told you not to say anything about the love triangle! I spoke to you in the strictest of confidences, after all why else did I ask you to rendezvous with me in Vegas were we could don our Elvis costumes and blend in to the crowds so anonymously?

Oh, be still me heart. As I am afraid that it is breaking at the news that my beloved Moesha has betrayed me /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

As for you Sea Urchin - making that stab at Colin about the "retreat" she is on. Surely you know that the twelve steps to purging drugs... uhm I mean to attaining enlightenment is a difficult and delicate procedure?

Colin
Nov. 1, 2000, 02:07 PM
Retreat??? 12-Steps??? Not THIS Colin!

I have been here - in Utah - throwing money at my broken mares in the paddock, making the vet's truck payment, and slaving away at the office recruiting total nerds to move to Utah and work for us! GRRRRRR!!!!!

Sea Urchin and Good To Go??? NOT!

Everyone knows that Sea Urchin and Duffy have been an "item" for a very long time now!!! Hasn't anyone noticed Duffy's new "jewelry?"

Colin
Nov. 1, 2000, 02:40 PM
OH Sea Urchin -- you are soooo C-U-T-E! Everyone knows that men who sleep with their butets are, well....."odd"???

Just think how much "telephone training time" you will have available since you won't be showing! Yeah!

Jeb
Nov. 1, 2000, 03:14 PM
Xani:

TRIFLIN'???? ME? That's tall talk from someone hiding out in West Virginia in manufactured housing waiting to feed her 17 children with government-issue cheese.

BTW, how are the kids: Velveeta, Gynalotrimin, Shiraz, Norplant, and the twins (Orangello and Lemongello)? Sorry, the rest of their names slipped my mind.

Ya'll people up there in the border states need to tend your own bidness.

Having said all that, where IS Good To Go, anyway??

[This message has been edited by Jeb (edited 11-01-2000).]

Moesha
Nov. 1, 2000, 03:20 PM
Good to go and Sea Urchin are hiding their children in the basement of a Romanian Dungeon.

Jair
Nov. 1, 2000, 03:21 PM
Really Jeb, your attempt at subterfuge is pathetic. We all know what you have been up to. There is no point in denying it. Sea Urchin told us everything.

Really, you'd think you'd remember the names of your own children. Although I understand if you don't remember the names of the ones that belong to Moesha. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif For the record the two you can't remember are Cheezitz and Xanax.

Poor GTG, up to her armpits in nappies with no paternal help what so ever. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Xani
Nov. 1, 2000, 03:25 PM
Look Jeb, you red-neck, , PWT! Owning half of Charles Town does not make Government Cheese a staple part of my diet!!
And anyone who would make fun of someone because they are less fortunate, is no Gentleman!

Moesha
Nov. 1, 2000, 03:35 PM
Jeb,
I can't beleive that you would attack poor Xani like that. Here, I thought of you as the epitome of the Southern Gentleman from by a gone era. People cannot help what card fate deals them. But those dealt favourably should always respect and be grateful for fates choice for them. To mock those in poverty, and without education or place in society. To make fun of children's names, to ridicule their parents, while they go to bed hungry night after night, I'm almost in tears thinking about them, in a cold clapboard row house in some run down section of a once booming coal town, scrapping at the empty box of cheese.... Oh Jeb how could you be so cruel.......

[This message has been edited by Moesha (edited 11-01-2000).]

Jeb
Nov. 1, 2000, 03:45 PM
In a private correspondence, which I shall now provide to you, gentle readers, my position on this matter has been stated:

"Why sir, that is an outrage. I am polishing my dueling pistols as we speak, as I plan to seek out that scoundrel to the north and demand satisfaction.

An outrage, indeed. I say, I say...an utter outrage.

I remain as always,

Col. Joseph (Jeb) St. Honore du Montparnasse Gallienne-Cloquot

Nouvelle Orleans, La Louisianne"

(PWT? I am, no doubt, assured that this is some colloquial term of disparaging proportions. Having read only Latin and the Humanities at L'Ecole Classique du France, here in the Vieux Carre, I am at a loss for the translation.)

Moesha
Nov. 1, 2000, 03:55 PM
Jeb, I am most distressed by your behavior, poor Xani has called me seeking shelter.
I told Xani that I am certain that you are only upset over a misunderstanding and would surely come to your senses.
I have told her she may stay in the guest cottage closest to the River, at my Family's tidewater Plantation. I will be leaving tonight to stay in the main house and eagerly await your reply to my plea.
Her husband Bubba, has told me you threatened him, I know they are simple people, but they did do quite well on Yahoo's trading last year and bought half of Industrial Charles Town!! I beseech you to reconsider this mad quest that will surely lead to ruin and despair.
Come and let us plan more important matters like the Winter Balls in Savannah.

Sleepy
Nov. 1, 2000, 03:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeb:

(PWT? I am, no doubt, assured that this is some colloquial term of disparaging proportions. Having read only Latin and the Humanities at L'Ecole Classique du France, here in the Vieux Carre, I am at a loss for the translation.)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You claim to be Southern and don't know what PWT means! Actually I was surprised to see someone from WV use the term. Beleive me, it is an insult. Though usually not spoken to one's face.

NorthEast
Nov. 1, 2000, 03:58 PM
I say let'um have it Jeb!!!!!!!!!!! To run and hide behind Moesha's Tailored Sportsman's after making such disparaging comments about you. And even worse to make Moesha feel sorry for them and to try to turn Moesha against you!!!!!!!!!

Jeb
Nov. 1, 2000, 04:20 PM
Well, in the spirit of Noblesse Oblige, I am willing to forget this unpleasantry.

Moesha, you may go to your coastal home and tend to the indigo harvest with a calm mind. I trust we can all put this matter behind us.

(Wax seal and heraldic crest stamped here.)

Jair
Nov. 1, 2000, 04:39 PM
Dear Col. Joseph (Jeb) St. Honore du Montparnasse Gallienne-Cloquot:

Ah Jeb, how gallant of you to so bravely wave the white flag of truce in the interests of BB harmony thereby salvaging the good names of those involved in this disturbing round of insults and cat-calling. You are indeed the Gentleman we have come to know and love.

Perhaps if you had come clean at the begining and told everyone about your forays into Vulcan Mind Melds and Transfigurations a la Harry Potter, we would have understood this sudden abrupt ugly change in character on your part, and saved all of us, especially Xani, a lot of anguish and tears.

Respectively yours,

Sir Jair le Doublecross

Madame Zina
Nov. 1, 2000, 04:49 PM
Good lawd almighty, you cheese has slipped off yo'r proverbial crackers!

DMK
Nov. 1, 2000, 04:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sleepy:

You claim to be Southern and don't know what PWT means! Actually I was surprised to see someone from WV use the term. Beleive me, it is an insult. Though usually not spoken to one's face.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I buleeve for our deah Jeb, we mus' translate to thu mohr genteel french vuhsion...

"le pauvre blanc trash"

... perhaps Jair can help little ole Moi with at least the last part of that saying!

Jair
Nov. 1, 2000, 05:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DMK:
"le pauvre blanc trash" perhaps Jair can help little ole Moi with at least the last part of that saying! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try this:

"vous n'êtes rien mais le détritus blanc!"

Reckoning
Nov. 1, 2000, 05:13 PM
My virginal ears are a-flame! I have never in my life been exposed to such... seedy decadent behaviour depraved of all decency.

Shameless bed-hopping! Abandoned children left in basements with cheese wheels while their parents cavort at horseshows post-coitus! Sex Sex Sex!

Well, I never...

If you'll excuse me, I must mix a cocktail to relieve my vapors while I watch Tara burn before my very eyes on the Chronicle of the Horse BB.

Reckoning
Nov. 1, 2000, 05:16 PM
P.S. Jair need not reply with any falalcies concerning my own wholly ladylike conduct.

Jair
Nov. 1, 2000, 06:15 PM
Too late Slugger! I have already been bribed by several to tell of the tale of you and Jeb during Mardi Gras last year. "Lady-like" is not the word that comes to mind /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I don't know too many ladies that wear golden stiletto heels with nothing but a massive red boa wrapped around her whilst dancing to "She's a Maniac".

Reckoning
Nov. 1, 2000, 06:39 PM
But Jair... you lent me the boa!

To explain my quite ladylike self:

I was celebrating the end of my oh-so-trying relationship with a certain VA amateur made infamous by his choice of undergarments for those white breeches days. Surely all can understand my need to dance. BTW, the selction playing was "I Need a lover That Won't Drive Me Crazy". When "She's a Maniac" came on, my lovely boa was reclaimed by Jair, who then dragged Jeb onto the dance floor.

Fortunately for Jair, I learned how to share quite well in kindergarden. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif And I don't mean the boa...

[This message has been edited by slugger (edited 11-01-2000).]

Jair
Nov. 1, 2000, 06:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slugger:
But Jair... you lent me the boa!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did no such thing !

Reckoning
Nov. 1, 2000, 07:27 PM
Come now Jair, if stories are going to be told they should depict the actual events of the evening.

Being that I am quite a lady, I do feel some of my earlier remarks may have been misleading so I would like to clarify the events of that fateful Mardi Gras.

The red boa in question is a calling card of that cad, Jeb. Jeb tells all his paramours to "hang a red boa out your window whenever you wish to see me and I shall climb the ivy-laden terrace to your chamber". Upon the, uh, dissolution of his relationship with GTG, GTG gave his boa to Sir Jair, the last of the chivelrous horsemen, so that Sir Jair would be able to warn adult amateurs from coast to coast about Jeb's scandelous ways.

The knightly Sir Jair vowed that "No Vogel-booted Tailored Sportsman wearing amateur would again be taken in by the false charm of the Fiendish Jeb" so long as The Red Boa still waved. The red Boa was an icon, so to spak, much like the magnificent Z of Zorro.

I do hope I have cleared up any misconceptions. In addition, as Jair can honestly attest unless he's checked his e-mail recently, I remain pure as the driven snow. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Regards to all and on cocktail #3,
slugger

Jeb
Nov. 1, 2000, 07:28 PM
It wasnt't the boa, it was the Manolo Blahnik's that she borrowed from Jair. At least, that's what I heard.

Jair
Nov. 1, 2000, 07:33 PM
Don't believe everything you hear!

I am even more of a gentleman than Jeb! Just ask Kennett Square and Inverness. My lovely Colin will vouch for me too /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

(besides, the shoes were Moesha's)

Jeb
Nov. 1, 2000, 07:42 PM
Sorry for the mix-up...I just love using the phrase Manolo Blahnik, my phrase of the week!
(Thanks to Sex and the City!)

Everythingbutwings
Nov. 1, 2000, 08:47 PM
I must admit to a need to retire to my chaise lounge and fan myself while daubing the "dew" from my brow. Scenes such as these going through my head leave me (can I be panting and breathless at the same time?) quite beside myself. I can barely bring myself to rise, pick up the muck bucket and fork and attend to the evening ablutions.

Poor, dear Colin, doing so well out in never land, being lambasted so terribly with no recourse. Sea Urchin, chivalry demands that you defend those slandered under threads bearing your name.

Kennett Square, being the Queen of Hearts and bejeweled tiara aglow, shall say fie upon you and wrap her magnificent adornment about your self rendering you human. Jair, beware or she will disable your smilies /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Everythingbutwings (edited 11-01-2000).]

Moesha
Nov. 1, 2000, 11:17 PM
Here I am racing across the globe to rescue Sea Urchin and Good to Go's children who have been abandoned in a castle dungeon, with only The Solid Gold Dancers as playmates, and I find out that Jair and Slugger were cavorting in New Orleans last Mardi Gras. while I spent the extra days in between showing in Florida with Jeb's Great great Great Step Cousin, who was so ill over the discovery that things from the home shopping channel ,no matter how many Ginsu knives they come with or how many promises Dionne Makes just aren't what they seem!!! And to think I battled a rabid loch ness monster to save you, Jair when you broke your leg and were trapped in Quick Sand the year before, while visiting Siberia! And to think you and Slugger parading naked in clothes the best Drag Queens in Baltimore wouldn't be caught dead in!!! Through the halls of my Beloved Belle Chase... I shall not sleep at all tonight as the tears in my eyes and heart will weigh against my eyelids with all the fury of betrayel.......

Bertie
Nov. 1, 2000, 11:28 PM
tsk, tsk...wasn't it Moesha who said (on some frozen thread) that he would never spread gossip at someone else's expense? or ONLY if it's true??? So sad.

These stories must be true then...red boas and disco dancing in thigh high ariats, 17 children eating cheese in a dungeon...oh, the visuals are too painful.

Kennett Square
Nov. 2, 2000, 08:58 AM
Jair Mon Ami,

Are they casting aspersions on your good name and reputation? I am horrified to think that the things they say are true. I only know you as a kind French speaking (GRRRRR!!)gentleman who has woo'd the VA Clique with love and tenderness. I shall continue believing you until more substantial proof has been provided. A girl must stand by her man at all costs, unless he proves finacially unstable....

ETBW,

I love you description on me. We must get together again for dinner and DRINKS!! Hope you beautious baby is doing well. I'm going to Polish the Tiara on last time tonight before I leave for NC. Once again I will be off the boards for 4 days. Is there no justice in this world???

Everythingbutwings
Nov. 2, 2000, 09:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kennett Square:
We must get together again for dinner and DRINKS!! Hope you beautious baby is doing well. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Drinks are a must - see my Maddie update on the breeding forum. I am in desperate need of a numbing concoction.

Good luck, hasten ye back bearing the overwhelming burden of yet more victories!

Janet
Nov. 2, 2000, 10:48 AM
And to think you and Slugger parading naked in clothes .......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This I gotta see.

BTW, is that Sea Urchin's big ad in the COTH- "Wanted A/A hunter that can win at the A3 shows", with a Virginia Phone number?

Clarke County
Nov. 2, 2000, 10:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Janet:

BTW, is that Sea Urchin's big ad in the COTH- "Wanted A/A hunter that can win at the A3 shows", with a Virginia Phone number? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Janet, to set the record straight, no, definitely NOT Sea Urchin's ad!

Jair
Nov. 2, 2000, 11:37 AM
Thank you, my dearest Kennett Square for reminding the world of my true character. I look forward to our next meeting with great anticipation of the heart.

Moesha, I thought we had settled the debt between us regarding the incident with Nessie. After all it t'were you, dressed in full highland regalia complete with haggis and skein-doo that insisted we walk that path near the lake, quaffing my concerns about the monster with words to the effect of "Ach, its noubt but a wee seal stook in the loch". But you ate those words didn't you when Nessie reared her head out of the water and stuck her nose under you kilt (whether out of curiousity about the old myth about Scotsmen and their kilts was undeterminable) and flipped you over like a limp rag doll. If I hadn't become stuck in the quicksand and distracted her attention away from you, you would have been just a wee bit dead me thinks.

Sigh. Some recouting of stories here reminds me too much of the "telephone" game I played in kindergarten. By the time it gets said out loud, the whole story has been twisted and reshaped beyond belief.

(no, I concur that wasn't Urchin's add. His is a little to the left asking for donations for an orphanage for Good to Go's children. Ah Sea Urchin, your selfless deed makes my heart sing. There are good people here afterall)

Moesha
Nov. 2, 2000, 12:18 PM
Oh, Jair now stop telling lies! We all know the truth, you were quite drunk again and out playing the Bagpipes when the Loch Ness monster attacked you, I believe you were wearing some non-descript outfit as usual!!
I on the other hand was translating a Gaelic poem about horses and their importance in the wars against the Danes! Really, to make such statements about me. Unforgivable!

[This message has been edited by Moesha (edited 11-02-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Moesha (edited 11-02-2000).]

Kennett Square
Nov. 2, 2000, 12:48 PM
Moesha,

Is an impotance horse a gelding or one that is not able to hold it's potage?

Moesha
Nov. 2, 2000, 01:16 PM
opps! I meant Importance!! I changed it! People would have thought I was talking about Sea Urchin!

Everythingbutwings
Nov. 2, 2000, 01:29 PM
People would have thought I was talking about Sea Urchin!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moesha! Having seen Sea Urchin with my own eyes I must protest! A finer specimen is hard to locate and I only regret not having (DARE I say it?) a mount for him /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Of course I did have a lot to drink that memorable night at Moseby's....

Kennett Square
Nov. 2, 2000, 01:30 PM
Moesha,

Shame on you!! I have it on very good authority that Sea Urchin has no such problem. He has been staying at the lovely villa that my very gracious boss has in Italy and all the villagers have told me nothing but astounding things regarding his personal prowess.... Leave the poor man alone... can't you see how hurt and stricken he is without a fine quality steed in which to pursue the elusive VHSA Regular and Associate points? Trust me as a true blue professional point prostitute I am not only feeling his pain but suffering with him too. I think we need ot have a Jerry Lewis like telethon for our dear Sea Urchin. We can have Moesha M/C it, ETBW cater, Myself and the ever lucious Ms.Anyplace Farm to provide entertainment and royal hostessing, Inverness & Duffy to tend bar, and Jair to be the handsome man to turn the dollar amounts on the quarter of the hour basis!!

I just love a party, don't you? Sea Urchin can sit and look woebegone and all will want to send in scads and scads of money. He will soon be able to afford Roxdene, now paying for the insurance is another matter and maybe some one else could hold a fund raiser for that....

Jair
Nov. 2, 2000, 01:33 PM
from Moesha's "Lake Poetry in Progress":

I wandered lonely as a horse
That floats on high o'er vales and gorse.
When all at once I saw Sea Urchin,
A man, of big dreams and great expectations;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Praying faithfully while on his knees.

For Mr. Urchin wants to shine
And ride along the milky way,
while galloping down the hunter line
Upon the back of a bay:
But for success thereÂ’s one thing he needs,
To find a brand new shining steed.

Everythingbutwings
Nov. 2, 2000, 01:35 PM
Sitting on the back of a bay
Watching the points roll by
Sitting on the back of a bay
Wastin' time

Some one must provide the Sea Urchin Relief Fund Dinner and Dance facility! Colin - fund raising is your specialty, with Kennet Square to guide us we will rake in the largess whilst hosting the event of the year!

Kennett Square
Nov. 2, 2000, 02:03 PM
I will be available to host/chair/perform at any party after November 12, which for those of you that are in the know; realize that it is the last day for chasing the ever elusive VHSA Associate points. I will be able to devote my full time to canvassing all states, territories, providences, & all terrain to the needs of our own shell of a rider, Sea Urchin. No area is too far or dangerous for met to trek to in order to re-mount Sea Urchin.

In regards to where to hold the social funciton of the year....I wonder if we could get the Homestead to host the soiree'? I love it there and this time of year it is so beautiful. We could have a dinner dance. Myself, Ms. Anyplace, Sea Urchin, Duffy, KC, & Inverness will be glad to sell dances to one and all. Moesha will be the special guest DJ and GTG will be in charge of maintaing all big hair. ETBTW will make sure the wait staff keeps the platters of food coming. Colie will tend the bar and her own habit. Hope she brings her cowboy......

I see this working out like one of the Little Rascal movies!! ( If you have to ask who the Little Rascals are you're way too young to come!!)

[This message has been edited by Kennett Square (edited 11-02-2000).]

Everythingbutwings
Nov. 2, 2000, 02:12 PM
The Homestead is as of the moment more than likely boosting a previously scheduled event in order to donate space for our renowned Sea Urchin.

Bruce Springsteen is champing at the bit to donate his band for the cause. I think someone needs to be assigned responsiblity for the video rights - the VHS aftermarket sales may put the insurance on Roxdene to rest.

I can't wait to ensconce myself in their kitchens and plan the menu!

Inverness
Nov. 2, 2000, 02:40 PM
Adapted From
Ode. Intimations of Immortality
William Wordsworth, (1770-1850)

Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of Urchin in his flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
A horse whose motion he can ride behind;
In the custom saddle he
Which having been must ever be;
An A/A mount on which to spring
Will relieve our Urchin's suffering;
In the faith that looks through Locals,
In months that bring the Indoors to mind.

AHC
Nov. 2, 2000, 03:05 PM
Jair and Inverness, LOLOLOL

Colin
Nov. 2, 2000, 03:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Everythingbutwings:
Moesha! Having seen Sea Urchin with my own eyes I must protest! A finer specimen is hard to locate and I only regret not having (DARE I say it?) a mount for him /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Of course I did have a lot to drink that memorable night at Moseby's....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh....Wings....Sea Urchin wasn't at Mosby's! You must be thinking about our beloved waiter.
http://home.cox.rr.com/cinder/betsy/middleburg3.jpg

As you can see from the Sea Urchin picture above....the famous Sea Urchin is giving Duffy the "eye" big time!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Colin (edited 11-02-2000).]

VTrider
Nov. 2, 2000, 03:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colin:

As you can see from the Sea Urchin picture above....the famous Sea Urchin is giving Duffy the "eye" big time!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Afraid not Colin,

I think SU looks a little intimidated by Duffy in this picture - Could it be b/c he knows Duffy is going to beat him something awful at Reeve-Irvine in a few weeks? http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/eek.gif I think so http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/eek.gif

smedley
Nov. 2, 2000, 05:10 PM
Hey Inverness, how does the original poem read?

Inverness
Nov. 2, 2000, 05:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by smedley:
Hey Inverness, how does the original poem read?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is actually quite beautiful. I'm quoting from memory so I hope this is accurate.

Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind;
In the primal sympathy
Which having been must ever be;
In the soothing thoughts that spring
Out of human suffering;
In the faith that looks through death,
In the years that bring the philosophic mind.

Ode. Intimations of Immortality
William Wordsworth (1770-1850)

B.G.M. heidi
Nov. 2, 2000, 05:20 PM
How great are you guys? Who would ever have thought that a single thread would include not only Wordsworth but a fashionable reference to Manolo Blahnik. I'm all verklempt with joy and a renewed faith in mankind.

Reckoning
Nov. 2, 2000, 05:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heidi:
How great are you guys? Who would ever have thought that a single thread would include not only Wordsworth but a fashionable reference to Manolo Blahnik. I'm all verklempt with joy and a renewed faith in mankind.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heidi, you are codially invited to Mardi Gras next year and to the Spring show of Duffy's new line of horse clothing. We will all be staying with 3eme in Paris (where else would a haute couture fashion show be?)

You must come. I believe Jeb has worked his way through most of the U.S. (breaking hearts from coast to coast) and will be looking for a date. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jair
Nov. 2, 2000, 05:35 PM
Great minds think alike Inverness! I based mine on Wordsworth as well! Here is the original poem in case anyone was curious. I just used it as a template:

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance

Everythingbutwings
Nov. 2, 2000, 05:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colin:
Uh....Wings....Sea Urchin wasn't at Mosby's! You must be thinking about our beloved waiter.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG! Please don't tell me I was eyeing up your cowboy! Kennett Square had to settle for that dressage rider but I know I wasn't lusting after the toad! Those drinks were good but not that good, where did those dratted waiter pics go? /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

B.G.M. heidi
Nov. 2, 2000, 05:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slugger:
I believe Jeb has worked his way through most of the U.S. (breaking hearts from coast to coast) and will be looking for a date. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My dear Slugger, alas, I feel I may not be worthy of such a distinguished gent.

In a bid, however, to charm Sir Jeb (after all a girl must have a song in her heart and dreams of Manolo Blahnik in her loins) I have written an ode, an ode to Jeb:

How beautiful is the snowshine in your eyes, so directly current from the static in your
brain.

I'm ablush with hope and anticipation.

Reckoning
Nov. 2, 2000, 06:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heidi:
My dear Slugger, alas, I feel I may not be worthy of such a distinguished gent.

In a bid, however, to charm Sir Jeb (after all a girl must have a song in her heart and dreams of Manolo Blahnik in her loins) I have written an ode, an ode to Jeb:

How beautiful is the snowshine in your eyes, so directly current from the static in your
brain.

I'm ablush with hope and anticipation.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Precious Heidi, I do believe Sir Jeb has finally met his match. Quite worthy, indeed! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Don't forget to wear a Red Feather Boa. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jair
Nov. 2, 2000, 06:34 PM
Heidi, tread carefully my dear, for I believe Slugger is trying to lead you astray.

Sir Jeb he may be (although he claims to be Colonel Jeb despite no military experience), he is a cad at heart. Not only has be been seen with Slugger, but he has:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>had illicit redezvous with Kennett Square at the Biltmore show
<LI>a long steamy association with Duffy who "kept" him
<LI>has fathered children with Good to Go, and
<LI>is probably most well known for his peach ice-tea sipping, watching the sunset on the veranda episode with the handsome Moesha at his plantation house in the Savannah.[/list]

Consider yourself warned ! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Reckoning
Nov. 2, 2000, 06:45 PM
Leading Heidi astray?! Why, I never! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Sir Jair, I do believe you've left out what may perhaps be Colonel Jeb's greatest indiscretion?

Did those Mint Julips he forced upon you leave your recollections of that wild Georgetown disco and subsequent sporting goods store foggy? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

B.G.M. heidi
Nov. 2, 2000, 06:56 PM
Jair, how dare you undermine my life's desire to claim the title of a Manolo-shod Jebford Wife with tales of such obvious untruth!!

Jeb, my paramour, come home and bring forth those shoe bozes. I suspect you question my undying love for you; thus, I must resort to another ode, an Ode to Jeb:

Come, let me gnaw at your fingernails that I may absorb and lose myself in the wise and gritty detritus that is you.

Jair, boa or no boa, please consider yourself disinvited from the upcoming nuptials; my dear and trusted confidant Slugger will more than ably and honourably stand behind my Vera Wang-clad body, catching me at the precise moment I am overcome with the awe and responsibility of assuming my rightful place as a Jebford Wife.

Reckoning
Nov. 2, 2000, 07:07 PM
Oh Heidi, please allow me to me your matron of honor when you become a Jebford Wife!!!

A Vera Wang bridesmaid dress would surely hold true to that always-a-lie standard issue bridal saying, "But you can wear it again!", yeah right. Next Halloween maybe when you dress up as Prom Night Barbie.

'Jebford Wife'... Surely no one can argue that this, my friends, is a matching of soul-mates!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Concerning Sir Jair- his motives are pure. Please do not judge him too harshly; Colonal Jeb tends to evoke the utmost of emotions in all those who cross his path. His chivilry will win out in the end. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

In fact, I dare say he may be the ideal candidate for walking you down the aisle? Plus, once the honeymoon gets underway, myself and the other bridesmaids would have a chaperone for the local drinking establishments?! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

[This message has been edited by slugger (edited 11-02-2000).]

B.G.M. heidi
Nov. 2, 2000, 07:49 PM
Oh Heidi, please allow me to me your matron of honor when you become a Jebford Wife!!!

A Vera Wang bridesmaid dress would surely hold true to that always-a-lie standard issue bridal saying, "But you can wear it again!", yeah right. Next Halloween maybe when you dress up as Prom Night Barbie.
/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
[This message has been edited by slugger (edited 11-02-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Slugger, how dare you disaparage my mother, the beatific Prom Night Barbie. I had thought that perhaps you had overcome your envy of our pink mansion and convertible and mama's 16-inch waist and 34" bustline, but evidently not. I have asked my younger sister, Malibu Kelly to stand by me during the nuptials and my dear papa Ken will walk his teary-eyed daughter down the aisle to my rightful place beside Jeb.

Please do not attempt to crash my most perfect day - our dear and trusted family henchman G.I. Joe will be posted at the gates.

Reckoning
Nov. 2, 2000, 08:25 PM
Your convertible was no match for my horse-trailer with matching truck! I towed my palamino Honey with it, much to your and your sister Skipper's envy!

I see old fueds are very much alive here, Heidi. You will see me soon, old friend, when I come crashing through your gate in my Bigfoot truck! You best tell your cousin Joe to be on guard- it would be a shame to have your fourth wedding marred by a funeral! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Kryswyn
Nov. 2, 2000, 09:28 PM
Y'all are too funny!! And so witty and creative! I love it! Keep it up!!!

Everythingbutwings
Nov. 2, 2000, 09:40 PM
Moesha, I fear that your flock has gone astray.

Poor Sea Urchin is doomed to remain without a steed for the A/A's and there will be many sad, piteous Jeblets among us with no Icon to follow in the desperate points chases of future generations.

I picture lines of scratch off purchasers spending their WIC vouchers on losing tickets in parking lot kiosks behind countless Piggly Wiggly stores throughout the south.

How unfair of Jeb to take such advantage, disillusioning future Pony Club Mothers in the absence of Kennett Square. Oh Duffy, where are you? Colin - stop this crazy thing!

[This message has been edited by Everythingbutwings (edited 11-03-2000).]

Jair
Nov. 3, 2000, 11:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Everythingbutwings:
Poor Sea Urchin is doomed to remain without a steed for the A/A's and there will be many sad, piteous Jeblets among us with no Icon to follow in the desperate points chases of future generations.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, all those sad Jeblets running around mewling unhappily about their lack of horsepower. One begins to wonder just how many of them there really are. Methinks Jeb's "arm" had greater reach than any of us had originally thought. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Perhaps if we all pooled our Barbie horse/Breyer collections, the Jeblets would have a chance at making next year's Medal Finals. Even though the horses are stiff-legged, I'm sure they'll still shine in front of the judges. Slugger can lend her Barbie trailor and truck to haul the horses around too.

My dear Heidi - I can't believe you condemed me for being ungrateful too you - just look at what Slugger has said about you! I am determined to stop your marriage to the ruthless Jeb at all costs, so be prepared for my invasion a la the Powers of Greyskull and the legendary He-Man. We shall triumph!!!

[This message has been edited by Jair (edited 11-03-2000).]

B.G.M. heidi
Nov. 3, 2000, 02:57 PM
Dearest Jair, I am aswoon by the promise of your heroic exploits in defense of my honour. It seems that I have made a horrible mistake by assuming the mantle of a Jebford Wife. I have confabbed with my beloved parents Ken and Prom Night Barbie (prom night indeed, twas the evening of my conception) and they support me in my wish to be-wed you and live out my life as a practising and worshipful Jairian. I will be seeking custody of the Manolos so do not worry dear Jair, there will be enough shoes for both of us.

In celebration of our union, I have composed an ode, an Ode to Jair:

The quietness of a manhole cover cannot compare with the wild vapours of nylon I sense in your larynx

Slugger, do not disturb this beautiful new union. The threat of your Big Wheels does not scare me - we have recruited Action Man and Pikachu to quash any attempt you may mount to disrupt our beautiful peace.

Reckoning
Nov. 3, 2000, 05:32 PM
Oh Heidi, a heart so fickle as yours will never suceed at wooing the loyal Sir Jair.

You will be wearing those shoes alone, my worthy foe, unless Jeb is willing to take you crawling back on your knees to care for his 17 children. As I recall, you are quite handy with turning curtains into clothes and teaching children to sing?

As for your proposed nuptuals: Should you dare cast a spell on Sir Jair and fool him into such a union, my army of My Little Ponies led by the Fearless Sheera and I will be forced to abduct him from the alter on our Big Wheels.

I warn you, end this madness now! It is not too late to put this episode behind us and gallop off into the sunset on our trusty Breyer steeds.

My regards to Prom Night Barbie... and her 22nd husband, Malibu Ken. I trust her first husband, your father, Crazy As a Loon Ken is doing well? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jair
Nov. 3, 2000, 05:54 PM
You guys are too much! I can't stop laughing!

I'm afraid my creative juices are running low at the moment. Will try to come with a comeback, not that I think I could top either of you!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Everythingbutwings
Nov. 3, 2000, 06:05 PM
Oh Heidi, a heart so fickle as yours will never suceed at wooing the loyal Sir Jair.

You will be wearing those shoes alone, my worthy foe, unless Jeb is willing to take you crawling back on your knees to care for his 17 children. As I recall, you are quite handy with turning curtains into clothes and teaching children to sing? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, how bold they get with Kennett Square distracted with year end point chasing. Perhaps they believe that the awsome glow of her tiara will create a shadow in the north that may be made to their advantage. HA HA! I say, that tiara is a beacon through the fog. Kennett Square shall not be amused at this dalliance in her absence!

Jair, your brow must be furrowed deeply in sincere concentration. Concern yourself lest ye shall be blamed in paternity suits. The wrath shall be placed upon those who dare to take lightly the seriousness of these Oh so lightly spoken of relationships.

Moesha I believe is now calculating odds and taking wagers - all in true sincerity pledged to the "Sea Urchin Relief Foundation"

(A warning - mention A/A once in a while to protect your delectible and oh so precious posterior) /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Reckoning
Nov. 3, 2000, 06:17 PM
Ah, how bold they get with Kennett Square distracted with year end point chasing. Perhaps they believe that the awsome glow of her tiara will create a shadow in the north that may be made to their advantage. HA HA! I say, that tiara is a beacon through the fog. Kennett Square shall not be amused at this dalliance in her absence!

Jair, your brow must be furrowed deeply in sincere concentration. Concern yourself lest ye shall be blamed in paternity suits. The wrath shall be placed upon those who dare to take lightly the seriousness of these Oh so lightly spoken of relationships.

Moesha I believe is now calculating odds and taking wagers - all in true sincerity pledged to the "Sea Urchin Relief Foundation"

(A warning - mention A/A once in a while to protect your delectible and oh so precious posterior) /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My sincerest thanks go to you, EBW. In my concern for sanctity of KS and Jair's special bond, I failed to renounce Heidi for the Shamateur she is. This distraction technique of hers must be how she sneaks by horseshow stewards. I, as a true A/O and A/A rider with a heart of gold and snow white reputation, am appaulled. None the less, I must take leave of you all now, and go oil my Big Wheel.

Before I go, I would like to add that I am searching all the land, near and far, for a suitable mount for Sea Urchin. I have found an A/A jumper who needs a rider, but alas an A/A hunter is still eluding my valiant efforts.

Perhaps Sir Jair will spot one when he comes to FL this winter to visit and horseshow. He is borrowing my hunter for the A/A ring, and may be able to assist the Mighty Mighty Urchin. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Black Market Radio
Nov. 3, 2000, 06:20 PM
my dixie wrecked

Jair
Nov. 3, 2000, 06:50 PM
Kennett Square shall not be amused at this dalliance in her absence! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But what else does she expect? Surely she understands that a lover's attention is a fickle as snow in Mexico. A fire will only burn brighlty so long as its kept stoked afterall. Poor Jair has been horribly neglected, and is starting to look elsewhere... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Tell her to hurry up lest she lose me forever (and tell her to bring me a gift or two as well).

Ahhh, the choices set before me. Slugger the elegant, sophisticated A/A rider with her team of My Little Ponies, or Heidi, my beautiful snowqueen from the North with her pink barbie palace in Malibu. Who shall I choose next?

And I can't forget Moesha and his comfy swingseat on that Georgian veranda of his either... or even Jeb (should I be looking for short term only of course!) /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Reckoning
Nov. 3, 2000, 07:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jair:
Ahhh, the choices set before me. Slugger the elegant, sophisticated A/A rider with her team of My Little Ponies, or Heidi, my beautiful snowqueen from the North with her pink barbie palace in Malibu. Who shall I choose next? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jair: be still my beating heart! I knew that week at Mardi Gras touched you as deeply as it did me! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif My love for you will be ensured after this upcoming winter dalliance in Palm Beach. http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/eek.gif

Heidi: I'm taking off my gloves! http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/tongue.gif
We shall duel at the horseshow of your choice. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif The stakes are mighty high. Perhaps Duffy will throw in a hand-stitched cooler for the winner?

Everythingbutwings
Nov. 3, 2000, 08:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jair:
Ahhh, the choices set before me. Slugger the elegant, sophisticated A/A rider with her team of My Little Ponies, or Heidi, my beautiful snowqueen from the North with her pink barbie palace in Malibu. Who shall I choose next?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Methinks Sir Jair has heavily invested in Silicon futures and sees an opportunity where no stains shall set! Oh to have a camera when the truth is revealed that nothing will be able to "Shout it Out"

Your heart beats true, dear Jair, but only when the object of affection is in front of you. This is how that sly Colonel Jeb is able to spook your mount of the moment to unseat you!

Never fear, your words of chivalry will continue to turn our fluffy heads - spinning a la the Exorcist for some should your timing be just the slightest bit off. I have it on good authority that our Kennett Square may be provided with laptop PC and a modem.....

[This message has been edited by Everythingbutwings (edited 11-07-2000).]

Everythingbutwings
Nov. 7, 2000, 05:56 PM
So is there hope of a horse for Sea Urchin? Will there be a "sermon on the Mount" when a viable candidate is presented?

VTrider
Dec. 11, 2001, 11:05 AM
Bump...

MoReDQthanU
Jun. 20, 2002, 10:49 AM
Where did this come from?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Ahh im guessing there will be more Moesha songs!!

TERRI!!!!
Guess what guys!?!? Schools out! Guess what guys, IM SO HAPPY!!!!!:)

DMK
Jun. 20, 2002, 10:52 AM
so VT, prophets make predictions, right?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein (1878-1955)