View Full Version : Where can I fund this hose attachment?!

May. 21, 2012, 12:59 PM
I'll post a Photo when I get home but the barn I'm at has these handy nozzles on some of their hoses.

They are grey and yellow with a spring on the end. About 5in long. The yellow part is a switch to turn it on and off and that is at the bottom part of attachment. Then the long piece that has the spring on it to another screw on part to attach a hose head. The twist on part is also yellow plastic.

If anyone can link me to these that'd be awesome!!

May. 21, 2012, 01:23 PM
Found a brand name on one. Looks like NET or NEL something I can't read the rest haha

May. 21, 2012, 01:28 PM
I got mine at Tractor Supply.

May. 21, 2012, 04:08 PM
Do you know what theyre called? Our TS didnt have em.

May. 21, 2012, 04:13 PM
http://www.tractorsupply.com/groundwork-reg-kink-resistant-hose-connector-with-shut-off-4510926 :D

May. 21, 2012, 10:08 PM
Thank you!!! :)