PDA

View Full Version : Post them pixs

JumpTheMoon01
Oct. 19, 2002, 02:28 PM
Hey everyone post some pixs of you and your horses going xc! I love seeing all of them!

JumpTheMoon01
Oct. 19, 2002, 02:28 PM
Hey everyone post some pixs of you and your horses going xc! I love seeing all of them!

UndeniedGirl
Oct. 19, 2002, 06:11 PM
here is Glee going novice /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Never just an ordinary girl.

cheeky_appy
Oct. 19, 2002, 09:43 PM
This is Cheeky (Cochise) at my first one day event on him back in February this year. ( I have evented others) He went double clear (not hard small jumps lol)

We have gone up to novice for next season, and all is going well.

Yes he is a 16hh appaloosa X, rising 7 years old on the 23rd October!

Debbie: Appaloosa lover!!
Member of the Do It Yourself Clique
And founder?? of the Appaloosa show jumping clique

Tux61096
Oct. 20, 2002, 06:34 AM
Oh boy, a chance to brag! Having recently gotten fedup with the Show Hunter world, I've started eventing my 6 yr old AHPA horse. He loves it & so do I. Here is a pic from our 1st event this September; we were 2nd!

v22955
Oct. 20, 2002, 01:18 PM
This is before she got hurt last may /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

piaffeprincess98
Oct. 20, 2002, 02:23 PM
I've posted these before, but here's me and Palais going XC (Novice),....first at Elysian last weekend....

~*Lindsay*~
An aspiring photographer specializing in dressage, eventing, and hunter/jumper digital photography.

~*Co-founder of the COTH Photographer's clique*~

piaffeprincess98
Oct. 20, 2002, 02:56 PM
one more....Palais and I at Marlborough. First fence of Novice course. We went the next weekend to school and did the prelim height of this fence w/ no problem!

~*Lindsay*~
An aspiring photographer specializing in dressage, eventing, and hunter/jumper digital photography.

~*Co-founder of the COTH Photographer's clique*~

bigdreamer
Oct. 20, 2002, 05:06 PM
the mare- novice at richland park...

bigdreamer
Oct. 20, 2002, 05:08 PM
and another... sorry- i know i'm jumping the bank on an angle- but you had to get a straight line to the next jump...

clickstar
Oct. 20, 2002, 05:29 PM
bigdreamer! how did you even think of going xc without a breastplate! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

CdnEventer
Oct. 20, 2002, 05:42 PM
Clickstar what ARE you talking about?

BarbB
Oct. 20, 2002, 06:43 PM
that is an awesome photo!!

BarbB
charter member BEQS Clique & Invisible Poster Clique

...virtue shall be bound into the hair of thy forelock... I have given thee the power of flight without wings. - The Koran

baileygreyhorse
Oct. 20, 2002, 07:03 PM
Here we are zooming down the hill. I know it's really a small jump but it's still exciting for me /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

nhjules
Oct. 21, 2002, 06:59 AM
Never tried posting a pic before, so here goes... last year at Elysian, our first event - totally fun!

Tootsie
Oct. 21, 2002, 08:49 AM
My leased horse at Virginia horse trials in the spring.

"Some dance to remember,
some dance to forget..."

NZ Kaz
Oct. 21, 2002, 02:12 PM
Cheeky_Appy - he is another NZ Appy going XC

This is at Waeranga in the North Island

karen

arnika
Oct. 21, 2002, 06:12 PM
First time picture-poster here, I'll try to post Lauren's run at Rocking Horse about 3 weeks ago.

purplnurpl
Oct. 21, 2002, 08:58 PM
this was our first time to jump a log and drop into the water at a HT.

Kristen and Sigal

purplnurpl
Oct. 21, 2002, 09:02 PM
and here we are again flying over the last fence on course. a training/prelim box. Neither of us saw a good spot so my fireball mare just leaped and swam through the air.
needles to say I was completely terrified, completely left behind, (expecting a stop actually) and gave no release. And she wasn't upset with me!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Heinz 57
Oct. 21, 2002, 10:24 PM
nhjules..

I love your horse.
beautiful! both you and your mount look wonderful and congratulations, i do believe you are one of few that actually figured out how to post a picture with success on the first attempt. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Don't expect to get what you want right away. First you have to see it, work for it, get screwed, and then wait a while. THAT is when you will get what you want. **

Evan
Oct. 22, 2002, 06:20 AM
BN at South Farm on T'Kal, the Swedish WB mare that I leased this past summer. She was awesome!

Evan

nhjules
Oct. 22, 2002, 06:39 AM
He's a great partner for me... a real confidence builder.

More pics, everyone, it's really fun to see everyone go!

sporthorselover
Oct. 24, 2002, 10:14 AM
here's our team at flora lea

goodymar1188
Oct. 24, 2002, 03:02 PM
Here's my pony and myself at FRVPC Horse Trails going novice this year in June.
Goody is a 5 year old POA gelding.

Adelita
Oct. 24, 2002, 04:39 PM
Wow, goodymar....
that pony can JUMP!!!!! Beautiful!

Horse owner's Latin motto:"Equus.....Costus.....Muchus"

goodymar1188
Oct. 24, 2002, 04:50 PM
I do love my pony a lot, and he sure can jump!!
We're planning on doing training next year and he's only 13.2ish so anything about novice level I am proud!! He has a heart of gold too, if only he was bigger I know he would do prelim!!
Here's another pic of him doing novice at Indian Hills this year.
Marissa

Goofy TB Mare
Dec. 11, 2002, 12:36 PM
Hey, I don't event, I'm a hunter, but he's a picture of my horse schooling the XC jumps at the barn.

SillyHorse
Dec. 11, 2002, 01:11 PM
Good for you, BooBear! Now, come on over to the dark side. Muahahahaha!

SillyHorse
~ I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to.

Poombadesign
Dec. 11, 2002, 01:15 PM
Here's my first training level event a few weeks ago...double clear XC, yay!

"It's Friday afternoon...do you know where YOUR Chronicle is??????"

www.geocities.com/HorsepicsPhotography (http://www.geocities.com/HorsepicsPhotography)

Xctrygirl
Dec. 11, 2002, 02:23 PM
OK definitely one of my favorite pics. Albeit older, (1995 at Southern Pines, back in the foundation)

This was my Intermediate horse, "Whippoorwill" going Prelim in our 4th event that year. (we wintered in Fl)

I like my expression.

~Emily

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious never truly live at all"

Xctrygirl
Dec. 11, 2002, 02:26 PM
Just for comparisons,

The year before that coming out of the same prelim water with my 15 hand Mare, "Summa Cum Laude"

~Emily

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious never truly live at all"

flypony74
Dec. 11, 2002, 02:26 PM
I don't have any over fences X-C pics on the computer, but I do have this one of us galloping. Since then, I've leanred not to be so doggone serious!

"Dream as if you'll live forever, and live as if you'll die tomorrow." -- James Dean

RolyPolyPony
Dec. 11, 2002, 02:58 PM
You all look great! What wonderful pics! I want to event someday!

Member of the drafties/drafties X clique!

EventerAJ
Dec. 11, 2002, 02:59 PM
Here is Mack and me at Flying Cross HT this past September.

ponyluver*
Dec. 11, 2002, 04:09 PM
My now retired Prelim horse at Equus 3D in Ontario

ponyluver*
Dec. 11, 2002, 04:10 PM
Here's me on my mom's Appy mare at Foxhill in Ontario

ponyluver*
Dec. 11, 2002, 04:11 PM
My 4 year old I just sold in the fall doing some baby stuff..

ponyluver*
Dec. 11, 2002, 04:12 PM
Last one....my spotted beast that started it all...my first event pony Snapple trucking around the girl who was leasing her /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MsRidiculous
Dec. 11, 2002, 05:31 PM
Little Miss Jezebel at her first event. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif Oy, greenies. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

-Amanda

www.risingstarfarm.net (http://www.risingstarfarm.net)

MsRidiculous
Dec. 11, 2002, 05:33 PM
Just for the sake of a good laugh.. think she's clearing it?

-Amanda

bigdreamer
Dec. 11, 2002, 06:52 PM
wow mis rid! think she's ready for prelim height? she's cute!

MsRidiculous
Dec. 11, 2002, 06:58 PM
Well.. that was her first time going cross country AT ALL. Add that to the fact that it was her first competition, and Jezzy wasn't playin. She didn't know what the heck I was telling her to jump, but she knew she wanted to clear the suckers. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif She won, tho. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

-Amanda

eventrider
Dec. 11, 2002, 07:06 PM
OK....I have never posted a pic so I hope it works!!

eventrider
Dec. 11, 2002, 07:44 PM

[This message was edited by eventrider on Dec. 11, 2002 at 10:55 PM.]

Duramax
Dec. 11, 2002, 08:09 PM
Fenci at training level:

Duramax
Dec. 11, 2002, 08:11 PM
Shasta at training level:

Starbucks
Dec. 11, 2002, 08:27 PM
Only one I have on the computer right now.. Dumas over a Beginner Novice ramp.

We ride and never worry about the fall ..
I guess that's just the cowboy in us all.
(Tim McGraw, "The Cowboy in Me")

SillyHorse
Dec. 12, 2002, 04:56 AM
That picture is (and I hardly EVER use this word) AWESOME! What a fabulous horse, and you're not riding half-bad either!

SillyHorse
~ I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to.

LisaB
Dec. 12, 2002, 05:11 AM
Where is this corner? BTW, gorgeous jump. The owner of my barn is building this very thing.

horsephoto
Dec. 12, 2002, 05:17 AM
Just out of curiosity...what kind of jump is everyone's favorite to get pictures of.
Oni
http://horsephotography.homestead.com/2002.html
(Many eventing photos)

eventrider
Dec. 12, 2002, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the compliment...the corner is on the CIC 3-star course at North Georgia (or was when this pic was taken in 2000). It is a very big corner with a ditch under it (I was a little scared!!). Anyway...what kind of corner are you looking at making..I might be able to help with some suggestions. Thanks again

Impromptu
Dec. 12, 2002, 07:24 AM
This is my first horse, Impromptu, at Amwell Valley Hounds PC horse trials

stupid picture didnt load /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif...its further down the post

http://community.webshots.com/user/stainlesssteal

[This message was edited by impromptu on Dec. 12, 2002 at 03:03 PM.]

LisaB
Dec. 12, 2002, 07:38 AM
Well, that exact corner, only smaller. The owner of my barn tends to make a question either prelim height for a solid prelim question or training height for an intro to a prelim question. This will be a prelim height and she was interrogating various people on the ground line. I think she's going to leave the ditch part 'natural' in that it won't have retaining walls and then do some kind of ground line. Still give the riders a visual without spooking the horse unless he's really just not a ditch horse.
I wanted to leave the corner part 'open' on the sides and fill in the top of it so a horse wouldn't get the feet stuck on top(has happened, yuck!). I think it would give the rider more to NOT look at. But she wants to fill in the sides. I sent her your pic. Now she'll want exact dimensions. Someone going down to Georgia?

eventrider
Dec. 12, 2002, 07:45 AM
I really liked that jump. It seemed to ride well if you just rode forward like it was nothing. I like the filled in top MUCH better. And your idea of leaving the sides open is good too. This jump could only be jumped in the direction I was jumping it....it was slightly slanted toward you on top...which I liked. The back side was completely open too. The whole thing was made from cedar logs (I believe) that were sliced in half so they were slightly rounded on the top. It made for a "safer" jump if a horse where to hit it. Good luck nad try to encourage her to fill it in on top (much safer and more solid looking).

eventrider
Dec. 12, 2002, 07:47 AM
ACtually...now that I see where you are from...the VA horse trials has a brand new corner on their prelim course....about the 6th fence on course. It is fairly similiar to this one as far as materials. Maybe you could go there and get dimensions!

second chance
Dec. 12, 2002, 08:34 AM
Heres my future eventer, some are her first and second time schooling x-c, she's a blast to ride, as long as I'm confident she'll go over anything.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

second chance
Dec. 12, 2002, 08:54 AM
Heres another set.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

Toadie's mom
Dec. 12, 2002, 09:34 AM
Here's another "man of color". This was our 2nd prelim. where I blew 2nd place w/time penalties. Scooter is now semi-retired, but still has a heart of gold and plenty of energy! Please no comments about the death grip and pinching knees. HAHA

Hilary
Dec. 12, 2002, 10:02 AM
This was Clancy at Training in May of this year -

Weird fence - they cut a huge log in half, and set it on top of 2 barrels.

Impromptu
Dec. 12, 2002, 11:44 AM
My first horse, Impromptu, going Beg. Novice @ AVHPC horse trials

Impromptu
Dec. 12, 2002, 11:51 AM
My first horse trial.....please excuse my non existant release.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

UNCeventer
Dec. 12, 2002, 04:33 PM
lets hope I can do this! Magic training at silk hope

Die hard member of the JESSE fan club!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Member of the Disgruntled College Student Clique and the Pony Club Clique
"on ne sais jamais..."

djumpers
Dec. 12, 2002, 06:13 PM
Here is my full blooded Percheron stallion going XC on a beginner novice course. It was his 2nd time to enter a trial and he placed 3rd overall.

Duramax
Dec. 12, 2002, 06:42 PM
Awesome pic djumpers! Look at those knees!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif He looks like a hunter pony!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Welcome, btw!

retreadeventer
Dec. 12, 2002, 07:28 PM
From an intermediate/prelim jump at Mountain Meadows near Issaquah, WA. at the old EI horse trials, I don't think this course is there any more. This has to be around 16-17 years ago? Seems like 57 years....I think my helmet cover got scraped off on a tree branch sticking out over a corner I jumped -- no one thought anyone would jump the corner so they didn't saw off the branches!

Duramax
Dec. 12, 2002, 08:59 PM
Awesome pic hollihorse! Your horse looks really bold! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Magnolia
Dec. 13, 2002, 04:44 PM
Your percheron is AWESOME!
I used to half lease one and he was sooooo much fun. I don't have any cross country pics though!

Your guy looks awesome - just seeing that pictures makes me think of Nicholas lumbering up to the jumps - those guys can jump ROUND!

Anyhow, enjoy your big guy!

The witchy witch witch of south central NC.

RacetrackReject
Dec. 13, 2002, 06:11 PM
My friend Ali is here and wants me to post her favorite pic of her and her guy.

Training at BRM

MsRidiculous
Dec. 13, 2002, 06:56 PM
I was gonna say... that red table looks very familiar! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

-Amanda

RacetrackReject
Dec. 13, 2002, 07:08 PM
Ali was signed up for the BN division of the clinic, which they scratched, so she ended up in the Novice/Training group which schooled mostly Training and Prelim on XC. Her group (3) faired very well, but I heard the group after them had lots of falls and horses refusing.

MsRidiculous
Dec. 13, 2002, 08:02 PM
lol.. No, I wasnt. Sounds interesting, tho. BRM is a bit far for me to drive, unless motivated by a horse trial. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

-Amanda

Fandango
Dec. 14, 2002, 04:09 AM
That is AWESOME. What a team you make. You both look cool as cucumbers! Id pee my pants!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifSee thats why I will stick to Novice, cause to me you gotta Have some "Balls" to do that stuff. And your horse does too. Me and my guy will stick to the little stuff! You look solid as a rock. I'd be saying hail marys! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Ja Da Dee
Dec. 14, 2002, 02:36 PM
Lovely pictures everyone.

Here's one of the WONDERFUL TB I leased in 2001, he taught me how to jump.

eventrider
Dec. 14, 2002, 08:26 PM
Thanks so much...he is a wonderful little guy (under 16 hands!!!). I might work up the nerve to post a few more here soon. Three cheers for OTTB's huh?!!!!!

eventrider
Dec. 14, 2002, 08:39 PM
another x-c pic

eventrider
Dec. 14, 2002, 09:13 PM
Please ignore the forward position going into the water!!!!

Fandango
Dec. 15, 2002, 12:25 PM
And hes under 16 hands /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Just goes to show you, its not the size of the horse its the size of the heart! You must be so proud!! How old is he! My OTTB is 15.2 And as good a guy as he is, he doesn't have the heart, and he is almost 15, and started eventing at the age of 13. I just love to see the team work like you two have, You can post pics all day I would never get tired of seeing them. BTW Where was that brush fence, and how bloody high was it!!! Yowser, Like I said before .. "Balls" /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Thanks for posting more! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Kim

eventrider
Dec. 15, 2002, 12:46 PM
He will be 12 this year. I have had him since he was 5 off the track. The brush was an advanced fence at North Georgia HT. I think I might post a pic of his first show ever at novice just for a laugh. He is a little guy though...but loves to jump (wish we could convice him he likes dressage too!!!). We will hopefully be at Foxhall this spring if all goes well. Thanks again!

eventrider
Dec. 15, 2002, 12:52 PM
Here is his stablemate. I usually sell them but this one reminds me of Ben so we are keeping him. He is doing prelim now and we got him off the track a little over a year ago. This was his first time jumping into water so he has started to put the landing gear down!!!LOL

[This message was edited by eventrider on Dec. 15, 2002 at 04:06 PM.]

lotsospots
Dec. 15, 2002, 01:06 PM
Here's me and my last horse, a couple years back.

lotsospots
Dec. 15, 2002, 01:07 PM
and another...

Cisco's_Mom
Dec. 15, 2002, 01:54 PM
.... at our FIRST Show. BN at Kentucky Classic Fall 2002. We had only one jumping fault XC, but we had MAJOR time faults and came in DEAD LAST!! Over 100 time faults.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif .

I posted his Stadium picture from the same show on another thread.

We did better at our 2nd show in Kansas (Briar Fox).... we won 4th! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Part-Time Angel
Dec. 15, 2002, 05:54 PM
My girl Trysta going training at checkmate...

::This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time::

*^*Like so many others, I had become a slave to the ikea nesting instinct*^*

Lisamarie8
Dec. 15, 2002, 06:41 PM
This is Major, I wish I'd owned him 5 years later than I did...never should have sold him /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

This is training Level at VHC...what you can't see is I didn't have my other stirrup /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

--- And how did you feel about being denied these Hungry Hippos?

clickstar
Dec. 15, 2002, 08:17 PM
nova, pre-training at dreamcrest short-course. i love this pic!!

proud member of the sunnieflax clique

clickstar
Dec. 15, 2002, 08:19 PM
pre-training at checkmate, last fence on course (the only one we had clean all season....yeah, it was all over the place!)

clickstar
Dec. 15, 2002, 08:22 PM
just cuz she looks so damn good (nevermind me. i look terrified only because of the way this scanned...)

Bensmom
Dec. 15, 2002, 08:34 PM
not because we look great -- in fact, my position isn't good (I've already been told once, "gee, I wouldn't be enlarging these for my wall, or anything") but I love Ben's expression. He looks so, for lack of a better word, engaged, by what he's doing.

He loves to run xc, and really loves water and I think these photos capture that. This run at Pine Top in September was at Novice, and I can't remember ever having quite so much fun.

Libby (well, something has to cheer me up during all this stall rest crapola)

Bensmom
Dec. 15, 2002, 08:39 PM
I have to add that jumping out of water schooling this summer, Ben misjudged the height of the jump out, caught a hoof and fell. I went down briefly with him -- enough time on the ground, under my horse, to know I didn't ever want to do that again! He looks in this picture as if he learned his lesson and is being much more careful. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Brave enough to jump, chicken enough to be careful -- a great combination!

Libby

Bensmom
Dec. 15, 2002, 08:48 PM
what cool pics! And an awesome horse!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

To tie this in with the breeding threads, would you mind sharing how he's bred or what his TB name is?

Thanks!

Libby (who thinks your Ben looks a lot in his face like my OTTB, Buzz, who is all of 15.2)
& Ben (hey, your horse has a great name! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif)

fox
Dec. 16, 2002, 06:33 AM
here's my baby...a friend rode him this year as I was on a little show burnout.

~foxy~
My Homepage:Horses for sale/news/events
http://foxvalleystables.tripod.com

fox
Dec. 16, 2002, 06:44 AM
and another....

~foxy~

fox
Dec. 16, 2002, 06:45 AM
this one is at the prelim champs

~foxy~

kileyc
Dec. 16, 2002, 07:39 AM
Here is a schooling pic at Greenwood. My Training mare, Melody. I sold her last summer. Will have pics of my baby going x-country soon!!!

kileyc
Dec. 16, 2002, 07:44 AM
Oops, the attachment didn't work, I'll try again

eventrider
Dec. 16, 2002, 09:14 AM
Here is the pedigree for the bay advanced horse:
Registered name is Wild and Grand-
By Contare who has Nasrullah by Nearco, La Mirambule, One Count by Count Fleet on sire side
Out of Wild Wild West who has Khaled by Hyperion and Bully Boy by Bull Dog as well as War Relic and Northern Belle. Count Fleet shows up again on the dam's dam side. I show him under the name Ticket To Ride.

The grey horse is Runaway Hero by Runaway Groom who is by Blushing Groom who is by Nasrullah by Nearco. There is also Wild Risk and Tudor Minstrel on the sire side. He is out of La Militante who has Lavendula and Bull Lea by Bull Dog as well as Bois Roussel on the dam's dam side. If you are interested I can privately email you the whole bloodlines but it is too much to type here!!

clickstar
Dec. 16, 2002, 01:25 PM
kileyc, i could barely see your pic, so i brightened it for you! congrats, looks like a fun horse!

bigdreamer
Dec. 16, 2002, 05:27 PM
clickstar- which checkmate horse trials was that? I went to the one in September(or was it end of august? i dont' remember /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif ), and i did PT... jut thought i'd point that out for fun?? ok yay! enuf now.
~laura~

sprite
Dec. 16, 2002, 06:55 PM
Me on Sprite coming up the top of the hill at Brightonwood- only xc pic I have in computer, sorry!

Indecision may or may not be my problem.

clickstar
Dec. 16, 2002, 08:42 PM
bigdreamer - yeah i remember you mentioning that! this photo was from the HT in may.

eal
Dec. 17, 2002, 06:23 AM
Here is Spice and me at Tryon at the next to the last fence I believe. We got 2nd at Novice there. I hope this goes through, I've never posted a pic before.

ExRacer
Dec. 17, 2002, 09:05 AM
Wow, great pics everyone!!!!

I've posted this picture once before, it's of Perdey and I at our annual schooling show, but this is one of our XC jumps. She loves that stuff.

~Shanon~
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do--do it and let it speak for itself." --Martin Vanbee

Adelita
Dec. 17, 2002, 12:49 PM
I know I have said this before, but I LOVE looking at your eventing pics! I love the fact that NO ONE jumps ahead (unlike me, when I was doing hunters, I was the queen of jumping ahead, which is why I am now a DQ). Everyone looks so strong and competent and secure, and your horses are amazing!!

>^.,.^<
~~Linda

Crackers
Dec. 17, 2002, 09:06 PM
Great photos of everyone.
This photo is old but I love the expression on my horse's face. He's having a ball even if I was having the worst ever xc of my life! We were supposed to be about 4 lengths BEHIND the pinto but I think he had a flashback to his racing days.

Crackers
Dec. 17, 2002, 09:36 PM
Oopsey, hopefully it will work this time.

CdnRider
Dec. 18, 2002, 11:19 PM
Just schooling but still XC, this Nikko in the Water duh!

Giddyup2
Dec. 19, 2002, 04:27 AM
My very green (and former barrel racer!) QH

displacedyank
Dec. 19, 2002, 08:10 AM
Ok, first time posting a pix, so hope it works! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Anita
Genesis Horse Farm

kileyc
Dec. 19, 2002, 08:19 AM
Thanks Clickstar for fixing the pic! That is the old horse no x-country pics of the new one! And she was very fun!

Giddyup2-VERY cool horse, my new guy is and x-barrel racer-I hope he jumps x-country like that!!

hosses4me
Dec. 19, 2002, 09:22 AM
Hi everyone! I've been reading this forum for a while, but was having trouble with my email registration, so now I can finally post! The USEA website randomly stopped working for me as well, so this is very exciting. It's so much fun to look at all of your XC pictures...great idea!

hosses4me
Dec. 19, 2002, 09:32 AM
It doesn't want to take my files. Sorry!

hosses4me
Dec. 19, 2002, 09:43 AM
Last try, I promise!

SpringBreak
Dec. 19, 2002, 11:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by displacedyank:
Ok, first time posting a pix, so hope it works! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Anita
Genesis Horse Farm<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so cute!

*Spring Break*
*Simon*
*Homie S*

Maple Shade
Dec. 22, 2002, 01:35 PM
this is my first cross country school with my 4 y/o Hol. mare. I was tickled to death and she worked like a pro! This is a novice fence at Pine Top

Margaret/Maple Shade Farm

MsRidiculous
Dec. 22, 2002, 02:26 PM
Jezzy schooling today.. gymnastics are fun! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

-Amanda

Giddyup2
Dec. 22, 2002, 04:29 PM
RileyC - Oh! Oh! Oh! Tell me about your former barrel racer! My guy will jump anything (he LOVES cross country) but he hates dressage - he thinks it is B-O-R-I-N-G!

Here is what he thinks of dressage......

SpringBreak
Dec. 23, 2002, 11:33 AM
lol /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

*Spring Break*
*Simon*
*Homie S*

LADY SIL
Dec. 24, 2002, 04:05 PM
/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gifHey giddyup who you foolin that Q/H not only has an awesome jump in him he also has 3awesome gaits! Gotta do the "boring" stuff along with the fun stuff /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif See ya on x/c your DQ friend.

jumpalberta
Dec. 24, 2002, 04:49 PM
Here's a picture of my catch riding a wacky little Anglo Arab going Starter (2'9")..hehe, I'm hiding /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

jumpalberta
Dec. 24, 2002, 04:52 PM
Me riding one of my coaches ponies...13.2hh at the first event of the year Starter jr. Division (Millarville)

ok fine..my identity has been revealed /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

jumpalberta
Dec. 24, 2002, 04:55 PM
Schooling in the grass ring at camp on a camp horse..Breezy a Morgan TB X I miss the old gurl.

Hehe, really I will have a picture of me riding my own horse /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif