PDA

View Full Version : Cesar Parra's new ad in COTH...

BrazenFox
May. 2, 2012, 01:58 PM
I was wondering if anyone has seen the new ad by CP in this issue of COTH. Does he appear mentally anguished in it? He said in court he was if you check out documents at. WWW.ratemyhorsepro.com/news/cesar-mentally-anguished.aspx ...how is he ever to raise up in the ranks from 27to where he needs to be to get sent for the Olympic trials? Is it possible with the horses he has currently
Hear he is doing well selling and buying also but seems to indicate in court he is suffering a shortage of funds. Would love to read people's thoughts on this whole affair and the pending court cases.

SendenHorse
May. 2, 2012, 02:00 PM
I'm tired of CP threads. :lol:

skydy
May. 2, 2012, 02:19 PM
I was wondering if anyone has seen the new ad by CP in this issue of COTH. Does he appear mentally anguished in it? He said in court he was if you check out documents at. WWW.ratemyhorsepro.com/news/cesar-mentally-anguished.aspx ...how is he ever to raise up in the ranks from 27to where he needs to be to get sent for the Olympic trials? Is it possible with the horses he has currently
Hear he is doing well selling and buying also but seems to indicate in court he is suffering a shortage of funds. Would love to read people's thoughts on this whole affair and the pending court cases.

You can "read peoples thoughts on this whole affair" by doing a search on this forum. The subject has been discussed extensively.

netg
May. 2, 2012, 02:42 PM
I'm sick of the various aliases of the owner or friends of the owner in the lawsuit.

It's just building his case on a smear campaign. If he's truly to blame for the things for which he's accused, I hope he gets nailed to the wall. These inappropropriate smear campaign tactics (and I HIGHLY suspect his attorneys will submit subpoenas for information on the posters on message boards running them) are only hurting any cases against him, which may or may not be legit.

mvp
May. 2, 2012, 02:54 PM
I'm sick of the various aliases of the owner or friends of the owner in the lawsuit.

It's just building his case on a smear campaign. If he's truly to blame for the things for which he's accused, I hope he gets nailed to the wall. These inappropropriate smear campaign tactics (and I HIGHLY suspect his attorneys will submit subpoenas for information on the posters on message boards running them) are only hurting any cases against him, which may or may not be legit.

Now, now, trying accused people in the press is the American Way. It was also a British and European thing to do before that.

A BB, however, is a little different. See, it could let the defendants' attorneys do some cocktail-napkin polling. The temperature of the horsey public is being taken. IMO, then, we are being used.

Of course, the whole strategy can backfire. Take me, for example. I don't know or care who CP is. But I might be induced to reading all the threads and then coming to my own (negative) and really uninformed opinion of the guy.

NotGrandPrixYet
May. 2, 2012, 03:00 PM
What do you think about the international case being handled by Klimke? To me, it doesn't look like CP is ethical, and I am not a friend of the owner (nor the owner) of William PFF.

dalpal
May. 2, 2012, 03:43 PM
What do you think about the international case being handled by Klimke? To me, it doesn't look like CP is ethical, and I am not a friend of the owner (nor the owner) of William PFF.

The Klimke part of this is new to me.....fill me in.

bathsheba8542
May. 2, 2012, 04:05 PM
Michael Klimke, the son of Dr. Reiner Klimke, is a practicing attorney in Germany (I think) and is representing a woman who has brought suit against CP in relation to the sale of a horse. It's international in the respect that proceeds were transferred to a European agent/partner but I wouldn't read any particular intrigue into it. The case was in arbitration and may be back in court or back in arbitration at this point.

SnicklefritzG
May. 2, 2012, 11:16 PM
I for one, would never want to send my horse to train with somebody that looks like the Pillsbury Dough Boy (ie CP)

TWF
May. 2, 2012, 11:26 PM
Michael Klimke, the son of Dr. Reiner Klimke, is a practicing attorney in Germany (I think) and is representing a woman who has brought suit against CP in relation to the sale of a horse. It's international in the respect that proceeds were transferred to a European agent/partner but I wouldn't read any particular intrigue into it. The case was in arbitration and may be back in court or back in arbitration at this point.

This may help:
http://www.ratemyhorsepro.com/equine-court/civil-matters/carolyne-morgan-v-cesar-parra-et-al.aspx

May 1, Judge Buchsbaum of the Hunterdon County Parra / Morgan case ordered the parties mediate on or before June 15. Of note... the Judge stipulated ALL proceeds from the sale of Florence 115 are to be held in escrow with Parra's attorney.

Mardi
May. 3, 2012, 01:45 AM
Whoa posse !
(Holds up hand to stop the riders)

We're not gonna waste our horses by goin' down that steep and rocky trail again.

So let's just turn around and all go back to our homes and ranches
and let the sheriff take care of things.

Go on, now. Git !

Lostboy
May. 3, 2012, 10:38 AM
Whoa posse !

We're not gonna waste our horses by goin' down that steep and rocky trail again.

Go on, now. Git !

Mardi, I think I love you.

BaroquePony
May. 3, 2012, 10:47 AM
:lol:

Calhoun
May. 3, 2012, 10:57 AM
Whoa posse !

Go on, now. Git !

Good sense of humor; maybe you should be the mediator in the case :-)