PDA

View Full Version : Grand Opening of Ms Duffy2's Reform School for Naughty BB Posters

Heidi
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:20 PM
My surgical scars have healed and my full robust health restored to me. I am feeling, and looking, once again like Jane Russell in the hayloft; and feel compelled to recruit some students for my very own and newly opened reform school for naughty posters.

Jair has kindly agreed to serve as headmaster and I shall serve as the head mistress of all things genteel.

The beds are made, the rules posted, and we eagerly await our first students - VTRider and Canter.

Heidi
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:20 PM
My surgical scars have healed and my full robust health restored to me. I am feeling, and looking, once again like Jane Russell in the hayloft; and feel compelled to recruit some students for my very own and newly opened reform school for naughty posters.

Jair has kindly agreed to serve as headmaster and I shall serve as the head mistress of all things genteel.

The beds are made, the rules posted, and we eagerly await our first students - VTRider and Canter.

Everythingbutwings
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:26 PM
That sounds like almost more fun than MAZ's non-valentine party!

dublin
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:30 PM
You might want to make a recruiting trip to Kelsy's place....

Mazzy
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:32 PM
Emphasis on the word "ALMOST." He he. Details to follow tomorrow morning (or perhaps late morning would be more accurate an expectation).

I'll join. I was "ERINated" yesterday and told to "play nice" with Pwynn. I won't play nice with Pwynn but I will make amends for ERIN's sake, afterall she promised to come out with us one day! If I'm in, AHC gotta come to, she was in trouble too.

Of course, I would follow Jair anywhere. Lead on fair leader, Jair, Owner of Alice!

Shall we make a 12-Step Program so us degenerates and "insipid" drunks can follow the necessary steps.

Heidi
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:34 PM
How exciting when a grand scheme, I mean plan, comes together so beautifully. ETBW shall serve as the head nutritionist and cook-de-gruel. We shall recruit Kelsy and then pick up dublin, who does possess, I strongly suspect, a bit of naughty.

VTRider, don't resist dear. The strait jacket's been custom fitted, in your barn colours, and there's a nice show bow to match.

Miniwelsh
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:34 PM
MAZ - that makes two of us! Can I get a bed at the reform school with my name on it?

AHC
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:37 PM
I don't know MAZ, we're pretty special, I am sure we'd need more than 12 steps.... We were both told to play nice and promise to try... and we hope Erin comes to one of our special events soon!

Duffy2, I think MAZ and I qualify to be deans at least. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Mazzy
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:37 PM
Hey Kelsey can join. You gotta respect "hutpah", she had a lot of people going for a long time. That takes a certain level of talent. I, for one, think she'd make a great Investment Banker. Better yet, a lawyer!! (Sorry Portia!).

B.G.M. heidi
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:39 PM
I would like to volunteer my services as a professor to these Bb delinquents. I always share my toys, and am a really, really nice person. Always.

Jair
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:43 PM
Headmistress Duffy2, thank you for bringing the members attention to our special facility. Our motto is "we always know whoyou are".

Just a few of our rules to begin:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>All alteregos must be checked at the door
<LI>Anger Management Courses are a requirement
<LI>No Sea Urchin Bashing
<LI>Absolutely NO SHOUTING (except LOUISE)
<LI>No frivolity what so ever
<LI>If your name is Colin or a derivitive thereof, forget it, you are beyond help!
[/list]

(Xani, please contact me immediately - there was a mistake with your medication this morning /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif )

VTrider
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:45 PM
Why in God's name do I have to go to reform school?!?!

dublin
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:46 PM
I'm in!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Miniwelsh
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:48 PM
I am going to need those anger management classes after some of the not so nice post of a certain someone that certain people have been told to be nice to. But Xanax works so much better and without all those breathing techniques!

Twister
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:51 PM
Perhaps I should take a class or two. May I be outpatient, please? /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

VTrider
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:55 PM
Twister....you most DEFINITELY need to go to reform school. Let's see if we can get the same class schedule!!

Louise
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:57 PM
I'll join. I figure that while you are all "improving" maybe I could pick up some tips on how to be "badder". Being the "good one" gets to be so tiring, eh Duffy?

Xani
Feb. 1, 2001, 12:57 PM
Hey kidz - I am very surprised that I didn't get murdered last night. But since I am still alive, I will come to reform school. Headmaster Jair, Can you up my Ritlyn dosage - I have been a little jumpy lately!!!

Heidi
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:01 PM
Headmister Jair, look here. Our fundraising drive was an awesome success - a cheque for $10 million from Moderators Annonymous. Seems Erin's the chair of the relief committee.

Canter! Stop that! Do not put Saddletite in Xani's tub of Dep Extra Hold!

Electric Chair
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:03 PM
I'm completely confused.....miniwelsh says I don't need to do breathing techniques anymore?

Twister
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:05 PM
I hear you, VTRider.

'If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me!'

Jair
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:08 PM
Now now Sea Urchin, don't worry, the confusion will wear off after awhile. The lobotomy is nothing to sneeze at you know. These things take time.

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

VTrider
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:08 PM
I would just like to inform everyone that Twister is my new friend and link to the best horse hsow news/gossip around. Sea Urchin who?

Feb. 1, 2001, 01:11 PM
Beast-child can be enrolled, and entertain you all with her Zamboni dirving techniques, but I'm afraid that I don't have time to be naughty enough to be enrolled---Beast on the other hand...

Heidi
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:12 PM
Goodness, we are already aglow with success. Look at how nicely VTRider and Twister are playing. And we didn't even have to threaten them with a cattle prod.

Jair, please dispatch the knights to round up Canter. Make sure they've had their rabies shots will you.

VTrider
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:15 PM
Duffy2 - Don't you think wicked WHOA! from Indiana needs to be admitted.

Remember, she failed her Canada Geography Exam!

Twister
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:18 PM
Darn! if I have known I'd get the cattle prod, I woulda been bad! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jair
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:18 PM
Come along now Jaime Lynn, delusions of goodness are the first signs that you need to be enrolled.

WHAT'S THAT LOUISE??? WILL YOU PLEASE STOP WHISPERING, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!! DON'T YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT YOUNG LADY!!! or I'll make you bunk with Xani! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Here Canter Canter Canter... I have a nice juicy cocktail to inject you with.

Heidi
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:20 PM
VTRider, WHOA is currently in the dungeon with Anne Murray in the Canadiana deprogramming session, we are forcefeeding her poutine, and Molson Canadian beer. Perhaps you can hear her screaming from the dungeon, "Ontario is a province in the country of Canada!", "Ontario is a province in the country of Canada!".

VTrider
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:21 PM
First day of reform school in choir class. That's my in the pink and Twister is in the striped shirt...

We did a great rendition of Amazing Grace!

Feb. 1, 2001, 01:25 PM
when Alice decides to set you in a puddle again, make sure you are wearing your rain-coat!!!!

Then you can send her to "Sabra's school of manners"!!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HN73
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:27 PM
I coming and I won't take no as answer. I got reject enough during the college admission process!

Oh...and slice of life...I was voted "Teacher Tormentor" in high school....mu ha ha ha...

Twister
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:27 PM
oh, yeah! Definitely my abs!

Canter
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:28 PM
The knights finally tracked me down. I hiding in disappointment over the fact that Erin didn't send me a warning email!! Jairbear, you really do have an excellent technique with that needle, but really, did you have to slap my neck so hard? I'm not 17 hands you know and my "triangle" area is much smaller than Alice's!

Jair
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:30 PM
What can I say? I like my new job /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

rileyt
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:32 PM
Wow,... I've never heard of a reform school that sounds like so much fun. Cocktails, ritalyn, straight-jackets and cattle-prods... now THAT's what I call a good time! I'm not sure my credentials are quite good enough to be admitted... but what if I promise to try to pull them up? I'm sure, with proper schooling, I could be a wicked b*&^* in NO TIME AT ALL! I could work on my cursing! PLEASE??? PRETTY PLEASE?? I mean,... Let me the h*^& in!

B.G.M. heidi
Feb. 1, 2001, 01:54 PM
Believe you're now in the lead for the reform school mascot. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Everythingbutwings
Feb. 1, 2001, 02:43 PM
Busy in the kitchen with my kettle /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Did I hear some one say Mickey slipped - on what? Oh, he he he cackle cackle stir /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

No unfriendly unintentional remarks from this cook! Where did I put my list.......

Trooper
Feb. 1, 2001, 02:53 PM
Sea Urchin, THOSE breathing techniques are reserved for your Trophy Husband try-out here in NY next Friday! Don't forget!

(oooh ... was that naughty enough ??? I know I hang out with MAZ and AHC which ought to qualify me instantly, but they're way better at this then I am ... I'm a closet naughty...)

Twister
Feb. 1, 2001, 03:05 PM
...and just when did you start fanasizing about your closet, my dear?

Trooper
Feb. 1, 2001, 03:06 PM
I meant ... I mean ... oh $#@% it - its nice and toasty in here.

Dementia 13
Feb. 1, 2001, 03:27 PM
Well, I think I should be allowed in too. I did get kicked out of boarding school, and gosh, I have made a pretty nasty post or two (Anne Kursinski, towerheads).

Oh yeah, and there was my altercation with the barn help last week.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Mazzy
Feb. 1, 2001, 03:38 PM
Ah, let the good die young. 'Cause we got great company in this here "hot" place we call home!

Yeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaawwwwwwww. Let the games begin. I do so love "school."

You see, its the new clique! Reform School members cross all traditional defining characteristics: geographic boarders, sex, money, discipline, leather pant wearing, marital status, dead or alive (i.e., the Spirit of Clark County and Aiken are wandering the halls.....can't you just feel 'em!)

Welcome All.

P.S. I'm sending you a nice bright shiny apple Mr. Jairbear. Step One of the 12-Step Program. Kiss the bosses hiney! The boss in this case is really Alice ..... ask Jair! He'll admit it too. Alice is really the Headmaster and we are all in Wonderland. Which brings us full circle back to:

"The time has come the Walrus said, to talk of many things, of shoes and ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings!"

(Sorry, I had to find another excuse to post that quote again, its my favorite).

Dementia 13
Feb. 1, 2001, 03:42 PM
Darn it, I was so close!

I know, an alter-ego, that's what I need....

havaklu
Feb. 1, 2001, 05:42 PM
Not only am I sure I will be admitted to Duffy's Reform School - I expect I will recieve FINANCIAL AID!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Duffy
Feb. 1, 2001, 05:49 PM
I want to be included, but I don't know where I'll fit in. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I WANT to fit in with the rest of my idols...Can I please, please, please??? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

B.G.M. heidi
Feb. 1, 2001, 06:10 PM
havaklu - you'll be on full scholarship so don't go worrying that pretty, evil, head of yours;

Duffy - given that the goal of the school is reformation from delinquent BB ways, I suspect they'll want you to give the commencement speech.

havaklu
Feb. 1, 2001, 06:22 PM
I was beginning to think I'd lost my edge.

At my barn Bit%# is considered a compliment.

Actually there are a couple um "ladies?" who are considered my superiors. Thankfully they have been mentoring me.

/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

brilyntrip
Feb. 1, 2001, 07:34 PM
Um could i please come to your loerly reform school ?I naturally swear like a sailor ??and can promise to pull inappropriate pranks ?

B.G.M. heidi
Feb. 1, 2001, 07:39 PM
Swearing like a sailor, a mischievous nature -- they certainly do sound like ideal qualifications. Would ask, though, how many people have you P'Oed on the BB. More than five counts as a credit towards full scholarship. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Dee
Feb. 1, 2001, 08:00 PM
Can I be the school nurse? I can pass out the Ritalin and bandaids when the catfights begin on the playground!

VTrider
Feb. 2, 2001, 06:36 AM
WE DON'T NEED NO ED...UCA...TION

You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!

havaklu
Feb. 2, 2001, 07:38 AM
We Don't Need No THOUGHT CON_TROL!!!

Everythingbutwings
Feb. 2, 2001, 07:50 AM
No dark sar_casm in the classroom!

WHOA!
Feb. 2, 2001, 08:11 AM
VT and Duffy2, I'm so close to reformed. The deprogramming is nearly succsessful. All I really need to complete it is an all-expense paid trip to Canada in the warmth of the summer so I can appreciate it in all its glory. Does the reform school offer travel reimbursements?

VTrider
Feb. 2, 2001, 08:14 AM
Headmaster Jair, After consulting with WHOA, I feel it in our best interest to take frequent field trips so we can experience everything offered in Wild, Wonderful Canada...wait - that's West Virginia...never mind...what's in Canada besides trees?

Everythingbutwings
Feb. 2, 2001, 08:18 AM
And lots of lakes and snow. Toronto is full of black squirrels and flower boxes down the middle of the streets in the summer. Quebec has guards with funny hats and chin straps that don't fit.

WHOA!
Feb. 2, 2001, 08:19 AM
brilyntrip--if you want to quickly p!@# off enough people to be qualified for the reform school, head on over to the pelham thread. I have the crowd warmed up for you /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Canter
Feb. 2, 2001, 08:31 AM
Boy it would be a toss-up between Heidi and Goodmudder for "Queen of the Rodeo" honours.
Jair you decide.

ETBW - is that all you can remember about Toronto?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Good lord it's high time you come back for another visit!!!

Everythingbutwings
Feb. 2, 2001, 08:34 AM
I have always wanted to return, though /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Canter
Feb. 2, 2001, 08:45 AM
LOL - bars are open later!

Jair
Feb. 2, 2001, 09:18 AM
Wingsy!! I knew you were important in my life!!! It seems your last visit to the fair north in 1973 coincided with my arrival into the world!!

Your magnificent presence must have triggered the event!!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

How are you feeling today Canter? I know VTrider didn't mean to spike your dinner with castor oil)

Everythingbutwings
Feb. 2, 2001, 09:34 AM
Ah, Jair, I am inspiring /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif That was right about the time I was galloping all over Northern VA on that mare that KS's friend bought from me. Youth, far better looked at through rose tinted glasses.

The neighbors think so, too!

VTrider
Feb. 2, 2001, 09:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I know VTrider didn't mean to spike your dinner with castor oil <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Caster Oil, Corn Oil...it's all the same!

Jair
Feb. 2, 2001, 09:45 AM
You'd better check your meals today very closely VTrider!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Never know what Canter may have up her sleave for you now. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif I hear live grubs are in season...

brilyntrip
Feb. 2, 2001, 11:27 AM
Ok here are the BB members I know I poed
PWYNN but maybe that doesn't count because she 's mad at everyone!
havaklu ( along time ago)
SU when I said the horse didn't jump da greatest
Moesha because I said anything at all!
anyone else who had to put up with my terrible typing and lack of computer skills!
I am now going to pelham thread to see what i can doot stir the POT muhahahaha!

havaklu
Feb. 2, 2001, 11:34 AM
I usually agree with you - must have been when you were "new". But I've PO'd just about everyone at some time.

We can be "cell mates" in the reform school...

brilyntrip
Feb. 2, 2001, 11:57 AM
OMG OMG OMG!!!! those people are scary!!!!!(am taking my flame retardent suit off phew!)It is a certainty that I will be able to obtain a full scholarship to reform school!Havaklu I think it was over "the judges are political issue",but apparently you didnt harbor a grudge.Thanx!!
WHOA - take a look now I'm actually afraid to go back there and look.

Van Teal
Feb. 2, 2001, 12:04 PM
WOW /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif I'd say you really want to be admitted for rehab /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif What's the matter need a vacation /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

WHOA!
Feb. 2, 2001, 12:05 PM
WOW! I just saw it. NICE! Wanna be cell-mates? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Poor horsies!

I'm so pleased--that thread was my first time getting flamed, and long ago SU and VT told me that I must be flamed in order to belong. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

brilyntrip
Feb. 2, 2001, 12:25 PM
PULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ SEGUNDA PELHAM ?That's like from the 70s and it really did make this horse's mouth bleed .Talk about GUILT .It has never been in a horse's mouth since.I didn't even comment on the assinine KIMBERWICKE comments !

Twister
Feb. 2, 2001, 12:25 PM
Well if PO-ing poster is the key, I should be Head Girl, at the very least!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Portia
Feb. 2, 2001, 12:42 PM
As a lawyer, shouldn't I be entitled to automatic admission in the reform school? After all, however nice something I say may sound, you know it only hides my true eeeevvilllle self. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

B.G.M. heidi
Feb. 2, 2001, 01:06 PM
I fear I may have to forfeit my bunk to the rest of you - Brilyntrip, Portia, Twisted, WHOA - I have been soooo nice, and it's been at least a week since I've been flamed. I'm feeling positively Duffy-esque. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It's getting kinda cold now, so much warmer by the fire. Of course, I could start another parenting thread and see who comes out to play...

Twister
Feb. 2, 2001, 01:10 PM
Twisted? Twisted???? Heidi, oh Queen of Nice, TELL me it was a typo and not a Freuedian... Freudian...( How DOES one spell it?) slip!

Becca
Feb. 2, 2001, 01:20 PM
Reform school.. I am so IN!

(heidi- don't tell Duffy, but we know your really nicer than she is /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

B.G.M. heidi
Feb. 2, 2001, 01:26 PM
Twiste(d)(r)!!! That was no Freudian slip; suspect it may have been heidian though /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif .

Yuppers, did it on purpose cause I've been dying to do it and thought I had to seize that ole opportunity whence it presented itself. Hey, you were the one who positively glowed at the mention of cattle prods /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif .

Becca, either Duffy is truly evil or I'm truly, fantabulously nice. For reference, see note above to Twiste(d)(r). /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Canter
Feb. 2, 2001, 03:09 PM
You know Jair, that castor oil treatment administered by VTrider has left me feeling...well, cleansed. Lets just hope she doesn't eat eggs this weekend. It's amazing what you can do with a syringe, as you well know. BTW - the goat urine is being shipped back to you. I had a little left over.
Have a LOVELY weekend. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Mazzy
Feb. 2, 2001, 03:54 PM
I could do with a castor oil cleansing treatment right about now......

Twister
Feb. 2, 2001, 05:06 PM
Well, yes, I have missed my old cattle prod. It finally sizzled to a gristly end.
I mean what good are a bottle of Wesson and a Wonderwoman suit, without a cattle prod? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

B.G.M. heidi
Feb. 2, 2001, 05:11 PM
/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Followed by:

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

OMG, what exactly has Duffy2 unleashed?

creseida
Feb. 2, 2001, 07:28 PM
but I certainly should be tenured faculty. Afterall, I'm the one who has been writing all those things about Colin, Sea Urchin and Moesha in every bathroom stall up and down the east coast...and twice in every bathroom stall in Virginia! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
I'll forgive you...this time /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif hee hee hee

Ben and Me
Feb. 2, 2001, 07:38 PM
Am I allowed to come join the fun? /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Steve
Feb. 2, 2001, 07:41 PM
I was wondering if me and kelsey could be the co-presidents on the student council?

Steve

boogerlou
Feb. 2, 2001, 09:19 PM
A Booger has arrived. An original unreformmed BB poster. Banned from some boards. But basically a lot of fun!

Now Jair--please assign someone to polish the bannisters.

Duffy--make sure the chandeliers in this reform school are secure enough for airs above the ground!

Where do you keep the whipped cream and silk scarves? Is there a dungeon around here?

Boogery on dudes

brilyntrip
Feb. 3, 2001, 06:29 PM
Um asa former boarding schooler , this was fun...
so i suggest duffy heidi and I get up very early go ot the cclass rooms take all desks chairs out of classrooms hide them and sneek away into the night!watching the teachers faces was the best!
Also hiding ten alarm clocks inside desks in study hall set to go of 3 minutes apart starting at 15 before study hall ends ! boy that was funny!

Heidi
Feb. 3, 2001, 07:08 PM
Oye, next you'll want to ride your damned fasntasian through the hallways Boogerlou. Not to worry about the strength of the chandeliers dear, Canter's already taken it for a spin /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif .

brilyntrip, are you sure your prank reminiscences are from boarding school and not the film in which you starred, "The Girls of Prison Block B"? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

brilyntrip
Feb. 3, 2001, 09:05 PM
so glad you noticed but... its all true i was a MERRY PRANKSTER then and could be now.How about going up ot the stables at midnight and going for midnight rides or reliving the famous now infamous ride of the headless horseman!Oldfields was never the same nor was the poor headmaster we kept him scratching his head!I was not the star of Prison girls of cell block C but merely a player!

Feb. 3, 2001, 11:28 PM
I couldn't even post on the pelham thread (beating head against the sagunda sticking out of my desk)---I should at least be a hall monitor, while beast child can teach the rebels how to be nice, and share!!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

[This message was edited by Jaime Lynn on Feb. 04, 2001 at 01:39 AM.]

Fred
Feb. 4, 2001, 06:19 AM
I think I should be included. even though I have tried my best to be nice on the BB's. You should hear me swear... and even though I didn't get a warning message from Erin it was because I BIT MY TONGUE and didn't express my true feelings about THE SITUATION . I was trying to be mature. phew, now I can let my figuarative gut out. and don't worry about having a male, or someone who has gender identity problems in the school. I am a woman. Hear me roar...etc ( I am. Honestly. Under all these layers of polar fleece I could swear I saw ..female stuff!!! (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain)

Twister
Feb. 4, 2001, 07:11 AM
I know about 'girls' like you! You might SAY it's female stuf, but none of US wants to check to make sure! EEEEWWWWW!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

boogerlou
Feb. 4, 2001, 08:59 AM
Boogerly expression for getting down and dirty.

And Duffy2--I'll always bring my Fantasian. Since he has wings, he helps me reach the chandeliers.

So should I take Fred down to the dungeon to investigate his/her gender identity issues?

Boogery on dudes

B.G.M. heidi
Feb. 4, 2001, 11:58 AM
Now, that's what I call school spirit!

Twister
Feb. 4, 2001, 12:30 PM
I sense a pep rally in the future! Do we have a cheerleading squad? /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Everythingbutwings
Feb. 4, 2001, 01:17 PM
Jair, look!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> And Duffy2--I'll always bring my Fantasian. Since he has wings, he helps me reach the chandeliers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I must get busy /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Here little Fantasian, ETBW won't hurt you, come little sprite......

Twister
Feb. 4, 2001, 02:17 PM
You'd have to change your name!

brilyntrip
Feb. 4, 2001, 03:40 PM
yes lets take "FRED " down to the BOILER ROOM and seek some interesting info!!!muhahahahaha!

B.G.M. heidi
Feb. 4, 2001, 03:41 PM
I kinda think Everythingbutboogerwings has a nice, spritely ring to it. Or Everythingbutwingedboogers - though I suspect that's too exclusionary for some. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Twisted, can't think of a better head cheerleader than you for the Lizzie Borden cheerleading squad - think of the accessories...

Everythingbutwings
Feb. 4, 2001, 03:53 PM
I'm thinking they wouldn't fly! Drat, have to bypass that one. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

creseida
Feb. 4, 2001, 04:34 PM
I heard through the rumour mill that among the entrance qualifications was that you had to a) love baiting trolls and b) have to have had at least one post deleted by a moderator.

A show of hands please for all who qualify!!!

[waving hand madly]

Fred
Feb. 4, 2001, 05:44 PM
hehehe Twister LOL - at least let me be a cheerleader... this is starting to sound a little too much like the Girls from Cell Block C.....
remind me never to eat or drink when reading these boards!!!

brilyntrip
Feb. 4, 2001, 06:56 PM
Oh come onnFred... I lil self discovery is good

Twister
Feb. 5, 2001, 05:44 AM
Ack!!!! I have never had a post deleted!!!! I've been heavily edited a time or two. Does THAT count?

Fred, you are on the squad! We DO need uniforms and, as Heidi said, accessories! Let's see...Leather, chains, feather boas, and thongs! Then, tiaras for Basketball season and toques for Football!