PDA

View Full Version : WILLEM: Der curb chain it haff to work harder please

Willem
Dec. 23, 2002, 10:46 AM
Please can I to borrow ein curb chain. Mein grandpa, wot he be der daddy von Coreene, his brain tumor it haff comed back und he haff to haff it removed. This it don't nott to be verrie nice, aber I know that wenn I tap into der loff wot it be here, this it help verrie much.

This it be ein foto von mein grandpa.

------------------------
I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

[This message was edited by Willem on Dec. 26, 2002 at 12:50 PM.]

[This message was edited by Willem on Dec. 28, 2002 at 02:47 PM.]

Willem
Dec. 23, 2002, 10:46 AM
Please can I to borrow ein curb chain. Mein grandpa, wot he be der daddy von Coreene, his brain tumor it haff comed back und he haff to haff it removed. This it don't nott to be verrie nice, aber I know that wenn I tap into der loff wot it be here, this it help verrie much.

This it be ein foto von mein grandpa.

------------------------
I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

[This message was edited by Willem on Dec. 26, 2002 at 12:50 PM.]

[This message was edited by Willem on Dec. 28, 2002 at 02:47 PM.]

Charis
Dec. 23, 2002, 10:49 AM
Willem,

I have pony sized curb chains...but, as all welsh ponies know, they have TWICE the magic!!

Also, we will add Grandpa to the prayer list!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Merry Christmas to all...and Peace on Earth.

CluesGirl
Dec. 23, 2002, 10:50 AM
But you'll have to let me jingle it first....

/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Very sorry to hear that news especially so close to the holidays...I went through a similar crisis two years ago right around this time.

Jingle chain, jingle chain, jingle chain rock.....

An Irish woman is not drunk so long as she can hold on to one blade of grass and not fall off the earth.

Give Blood - Ride Horses!

treasmare
Dec. 23, 2002, 10:50 AM
Sending my jingling curb chains....the show ones too. So sad...hope it goes well. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

artienallie
Dec. 23, 2002, 10:52 AM
**jingle, jingle**

Sending healthy thoughts your grampa's way...

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Sleepy
Dec. 23, 2002, 10:54 AM
Jingling here! You know we loff you, Willem.

Adelita
Dec. 23, 2002, 10:56 AM
Oh no.....
I am jingling away...
Willem, you tell your momma (you loff her) to be strong, and that I am sending my loff.....
(((((((((hugs)))))))))))

>^.,.^<
~~Linda

Kahuna
Dec. 23, 2002, 10:57 AM
*JINGLE*JINGLE*JINGLE*
/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

"I have a great love of animals and laughter."
- Walt Disney

Lily
Dec. 23, 2002, 10:58 AM
Jingling and jangling for your grandpa, Willem! Be sure to give Coreene a big kiss for me. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Coreene
Dec. 23, 2002, 11:00 AM
I thought twice about asking Willem to post about this. Then I thought about how all the good vibes for Aiden worked in spades. And the good vibes we've sent to so many of our beloved people, pets and horses. So I just wanted to slide in on this one. But he likes to be the one to tell people.

Like I said to another BBer the other day, thank God for Al Gore "inventing" the internet, and thank God that Merry invented the curb chain jingle.

xxx

FlightCheck
Dec. 23, 2002, 11:01 AM
Strider's, JayKay's, Buddy's, the Hobbit's, Skye's and Stars.

Correene, you and your parents look like movie stars in that photo. We know where you get your good looks from - what great genes!!!

FlightCheck

Kinsella
Dec. 23, 2002, 11:06 AM
Willem and Coreene,

Big jingles from KY for "der daddy von Coreene"...

We Loff You (and therefore your fambly!)

"Every day is a great day for hockey." - Mario Lemieux

horsinaround8736
Dec. 23, 2002, 11:06 AM
Willem, your grandpa is very handsome and looks like such a kind man, I know you must loff him alot and am thinking of you in this difficult time. I will jingle my curb chains for him and send a special one your way

Coreene
Dec. 23, 2002, 11:07 AM
FlightCheck, you make my day! I have put on about 25 lbs since then (after putting on 20 before this one - a result of the medication from my accident; my dad will be amped on steroids for a while after his now).

But my mother's philosophy is just like that Billy Crystal song "You Look Mahvelous": it's not how you feel, it's how you look. No, really. The funniest things after my dad's last surgery for the same thing were the times he was sitting by their pool afterwards; I went over and said "What are you doing, getting the benefits of sun?" And he said "No, I'm working on my tan, it faded when I was in the hospital and all the glamor is gone." And my mom was there nodding in agreement.

Adelita
Dec. 23, 2002, 11:08 AM
I agree,
Coreene,
you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And your parents are beautiful as well!!!!

>^.,.^<
~~Linda

War Admiral
Dec. 23, 2002, 11:08 AM
And jangle curb chains MORE LOUDLY! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Avery has decided to stop trying to *eat* his curb chain for a few days and JANGLE IT VERY NOISILY for Willem's grandpapa!!

Jingling in GA...

Ghazzu
Dec. 23, 2002, 11:09 AM
jingle
jingle
jingle

Unashamed member of the Arab clique...just settin' on the Group W bench.

Linny
Dec. 23, 2002, 11:13 AM
Willem, please giff your modder Coreene (you LOFF her) a big hug from me. This should be easy as she is a verrie pretty lady. Her daddy is ien verrie handsome dude. I hope he is better verrie soon.

For the truth that binds us all together
I would like to say a simple prayer
That at this special time you will have true peace of mind
And loff to last throughout the coming year ~The Christmas Wish

drifting cloud
Dec. 23, 2002, 11:20 AM
For Willem's verrie wunn-erful Opa! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!"

JusGallop
Dec. 23, 2002, 11:25 AM
Kaiser and I are jingle, jingle, jingling for you, Coreene

Proud Member Of The Canadian Clique

Portia
Dec. 23, 2002, 11:30 AM
Oh Willem, you can have as many jingles and jangles as you and your dear Coreene need or want!

mizzwade
Dec. 23, 2002, 12:06 PM
Woody and I have the lucky pelham chain out!! Its been getting quite a workout lately, so we'll keep jingling here!!
Loff you!!

mizzwade

Heineken
Dec. 23, 2002, 12:39 PM
Jingling for Willem and Coreene /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EMPLOYED!!!! Finally!! I started at Cosi and didn't spill anything on anyone (yet), Dupont North for all you VA/MD/DC'ers /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

knowonder
Dec. 23, 2002, 12:43 PM
So sorry I just now saw this--I've been so engrossed in Aiden and his thread--please know that you and your family will surely be included in my thoughts and prayers!

Proud Member of Wood Hill Farm who's motto is "I'm not going sober!"

Inverness
Dec. 23, 2002, 12:46 PM
Vat you be asking I be doing it. Coreene, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

"Lord, make me sober . . . but not yet."
-St. Augustine (sort of)

Member: We Loffed Willem First Clique

Lucien
Dec. 23, 2002, 12:54 PM
Cousin Willem, as of this weekend I have a curb chain on my bridle (something silly about Trainer Jo being tired of my patented "grab and jerk after landing off the line"), so I am jangling very hard for your modder's grandfather (you loff them both).

The REAL Portia wanted me to tell you she is jingling her curb chain, too, and that she "sends Willem and his modder many schnuffles and kusjes." I can't do that since we're both guys, but I'll send you a good shoulder nip.

Your cousin,
Lucien

Coreene
Dec. 23, 2002, 12:58 PM
It took much bad language to get it over to his dr on Friday. It took more bad language this a.m. to get an appt for first thing on Thursday; possibly today if they get a cancellation.

He has People Cushings. A benign tumor, but still dangerous in that it is invasive. They did not expect it to come back for at least 10-15 years, but the dr said "Well, it's a testament to Kase's health that it grew back so quickly." Whatever that means - I am only looking for the good in this.

Advertisty does not build character, it reveals it.

RolyPolyPony
Dec. 23, 2002, 01:22 PM
*jinglejingle* for your papa!

"Ninety-nine percent of failures come from people who
have the habit of making excuses." -- George Washington Carver

Member of the drafties/drafties X clique!

Risk-Averse Rider
Dec. 23, 2002, 01:29 PM
... he would be happy to dedicate it to jingling for your grandpa (you loff him) instead of my ever using it again to try to get him round.

alexandra
Dec. 23, 2002, 01:57 PM
Da Ihr ja beide gut Deutsch sprecht: (Willem: Du Bist ein deutsches Pferd und es kommt direkt aus Deinem Mund äh Maul)

Alles Gute und beste Wünsche für Deinen Vater und Opa aus der alten Welt !!!

Alexandra

P.S. I am jiggling the curb chain of the harness of my mare. I do not have one for riding, never was at that stage...

[This message was edited by alexandra on Dec. 23, 2002 at 04:06 PM.]

EquiMom
Dec. 23, 2002, 02:03 PM
Unless I miss my guess, there are many angels hovering over this BB right now. While we have their attention, I will humbly add my prayers and jingles--and virtual curb chains--to the healing powers at work.

Dear Willem--tell your beloved Mama, Coreene, (I know you loff her) that we are here for her. We loff her, too!

~SC~
Dec. 23, 2002, 02:06 PM
*Jingle*Jingle*Jingle from me and my herd (JRT included. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif )

I agree that there are angels around this board right now. I'm sure they'll watch over your father Coreene. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

~Sarah~

~Disgruntled College Students Clique~Georgia Clique~Junior Clique (Can I please still be a member?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif )~ Buckle Bunnies /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Duffy
Dec. 23, 2002, 02:43 PM
Curb chains in overdrive! Jingling and Jangling for you, Coreene!

"I can justify anything!"

Herr Poncho
Dec. 23, 2002, 02:56 PM
Oh mein Gott! I beest jingling mein tags verry, verry much for de daddy von Coreene!! I vill hab mein friends Milli und Kinsella, what dey be mein shatzi's, put der tags on und jingle dem too!!

I am King Dane and you WILL bow to my wishes.

Willem
Dec. 23, 2002, 02:59 PM
I haff sayed to him, "Mein Opa, I haff der medikation for der Cushings und I can to share this mit you if you want." Aber he sayed no.

I don't nott to share mein karotten.

Die good thing mit der People Cushings wot it be that der tumor this it be Be-Nine. So it haff to come out becose it grow, aber becose it be Be-Nine you don't nott to haff them other things mit this like radiation und stuff.

------------------------

Arielle
Dec. 23, 2002, 04:03 PM
I hab stealed de curb chain from mein Auntie Zamiras bridle und I be shakin it bery hard for your PaPa.

Loff Arielle

I be en SWB filly und I be looken for en boy friend

mwalshe
Dec. 23, 2002, 04:11 PM
~jingling here ~

Coreene I would have been tempted to murder /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif whoever was causing the hold up with the MRI, I am very proud of you for only resorting to bad language. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Sonesta
Dec. 23, 2002, 04:14 PM
We're all jingling anyways, so we'll jingle some more for your grandpa! No problem and best wishes! We loff you!

Sonesta Farms (http://www.sonestafarms.com) Hanoverian, Knabstrupper & Arabian Sport Horses

"Find something you love & call it work."

nutmeg
Dec. 23, 2002, 04:40 PM
Have dumped out our 50 year old bit box and am jingling EVERY chain. Tell your mother that we wish her VEEL STERKTE. Tell her to keep swearing. My sainted boss saved her own life by swearing like a sailor through four or five doctors' offices. "Right Now" and "Today" and "Where is it, I'll bring it myself" are very good phrases.
Opa will be fine and handsome and tan in no time. And in agreement with Flight Check, he is a beautiful member of a most beautiful family.

Willem
Dec. 23, 2002, 04:50 PM
This it be becose I be verrie handsome.

------------------------

hitchinmygetalong
Dec. 23, 2002, 04:53 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this news. You and Coreene have been so kind to all the others here when they had a moment of trouble.

I will be jingling my curb chain very hard for your grandpa. My brother had a brain tumor so I know how frightening the aspect of surgery must be for those who love this man.

Please tell Coreene that we are all with her (and you) and you know the best thing you can do for her is be patient when she has to have a good cry on your shoulder.

We loff you!

"I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship."
-Louisa May Alcott

nutmeg
Dec. 23, 2002, 04:53 PM
...and so MODEST too!

wtywmn4
Dec. 23, 2002, 04:57 PM
Charlito grabbing the bit with his teeth and shaking it furiously. One would think one's owner would know how to do this..Curb chain jingling, we know how to do this with pizaazzzzzzzzz!

We wish him the VERY best Coreen....And Willem, don't fret you 4 legged buds are doing their best with jinging and jangling those curbs...

Why is it this time of year seems to head down??

Heidi
Dec. 23, 2002, 05:35 PM
Besides the good looks, Coreene, I am sure you inherited your chutzpah (what's the Dutch equivalent, BTW?) from your dad. Father-of-Coreene will drop kick the sucker, I'm sure.

In the meantime, many hugs to you, baby; and uber best wishes to your dad.

canadian eh?
Dec. 23, 2002, 07:51 PM
jingle...... jingle.........

-Shannon (Canadian Eh?)
Horses: Jodie (MardiGras) CLYDExTB and Spring (Evermore)ISH

Bentley
Dec. 23, 2002, 07:59 PM
Coreene,
I'll jangle as many curb chains as I can find to help your dad out. Brain tumors are such fickle things - a close friend of mine currently has 14 malignant ones in her brain. They gave her 3 months about 4 years ago and she's still fighting and living a healthy life.

Give your dad a big hug from me, and Willem, give Coreene a big slobbery hug as well.

Take care,

Alixe

LaurieB
Dec. 23, 2002, 08:29 PM
Jingling here as well. Coreene, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

canyonoak
Dec. 23, 2002, 09:06 PM
Twoey and Romeo are both trying out their double bridles...so for a moment, I thought they put Willem up to this, so that I would HAVE to take their curb chains for jingling...but the guys have assured me that they did not know anything about this.

Ahem.

So curb chains are jingling a-plenty. The Jack Russells have donated their choke collars.

The cats have pawed around in the tack room and have unearthed some...ummm...metal clanking stuff I dont want to try to identify..but they are jingling as well.

I am sending all the energy, all the prayers, all the good wishes and good thoughts that make the sky blue, that make the oceans wet, that make a breath worth taking.

Merry
Dec. 23, 2002, 09:52 PM
"Jingle curb, jingle curb, jingle curb rock,
Jingle around the clock!
Mix and mingle while the silver chain jings...
Let's do the Jingle Curb Rock!"

Such a dashingly handsome silver-haired fellow deserves an extra hearty helping of holiday curb chain jingling! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

hoopoe
Dec. 23, 2002, 09:59 PM
What a beautiful family. It is easy to see that our dearest Coreene has the beauty and spirit of both her parents.

My best wishes to all concerned. I will add thoughts of your father to my "work rememberances" .

_\\]
-- * > hoopoe
The ancient Greeks did not write obituaries. They only wanted to know if you had a passion.

Sam I Am
Dec. 23, 2002, 10:21 PM
I am very sorry to hear about your human grand poppa. I don't have a curb chain but I do have a chain on my stall and on my bucket and I can rattle those ... will that work?

My bestest wishes for your human grand poppa. May he be back feeding you treats soon!

Your inland friend, Sam.

lawndart
Dec. 24, 2002, 05:10 AM
any horse loving father deserves only the best. *Jingle**Jingle**

OLD FRIENDS FARM-Equine Retirement-We LOVE Seniors!!

SillyHorse
Dec. 24, 2002, 06:29 AM
The Silly Horse asked his friends Stoker, Lily, Sauterne, Destiny, Dino, Royale, Tizian, and Robele if they would jingle theirs, too. You should hear that barn jingling!

My nextdoor neighbor hung sleigh bells on his door, so last night I snuck over and shook them REAL hard for your Opa, Willem, and then I ran away! You would have laughed verrie hard!

My thoughts are with you and your parents, Coreene.

SillyHorse
~ I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to.

lauriep
Dec. 24, 2002, 07:00 AM
Being fresh out of curb chains, I am jingling anything else I can find, accompanied by six pit bull collar tags.

You are both in my thoughts, all good ones! This too shall pass...

Meanwhile, Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Laurie

FionaJ
Dec. 24, 2002, 07:08 AM
Thinking of you and your father.

HuntJumpSC
Dec. 24, 2002, 07:15 AM
Sending lots of jingles and lots of loff your way! What a handsome grandpa you have, Willem /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif SUZ

*~*Proud member of the Baby Aiden Cyber Support Group*~*
"KICK ON!" /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Remi and me
Dec. 24, 2002, 07:29 AM
And keeping you and yours in our prayers. Remi sends his prayers and thoughts also.

AllWeatherGal
Dec. 24, 2002, 09:26 AM
*many*many*jingles*from your nothern California Terrorbred cousins Boldie and Galad.

(we need a jingle icon!)

monstrpony
Dec. 24, 2002, 09:32 AM
More jingle, jangles in your direction!

(and everyone thought that noise was the Salvation Army working overtime. Ha! We can make them sound quiet with all the curb chains we got going!!!)

Sandbarhorse
Dec. 24, 2002, 09:38 AM
Jingling and jangling and praying too!

Willem give your mom (you loff her) extra kisses and a hug from us here in NY!!

Coreene
Dec. 24, 2002, 11:02 AM
Thursday at 9 he is going to see his neurosurgeon, so fingers crossed that they'll schedule the date right away. We are hoping that they can do it through his nose this time, so that it won't involve the icky stuff like on Discovery Channel.

I called my parents last night and told them about all your good wishes and my mom was especially flabbergasted, because I don't think the concept of the BB has totally sunk in with her yet (the only time she ever saw anything on the internet was the time I made her come upstairs at my parents' while I was checking email, and grossly showed her www.pullmyfinger.com) (http://www.pullmyfinger.com)). They both thank everyone.

I love you!

Portia
Dec. 24, 2002, 11:25 AM
Oooh, Coreene, through his nose? I know that is better and much less invasive, but I keep picturing those Discovery Channel, Dr. Bob Brier "here's how the Egyptians made mummies" documentaries. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

With you watching out though, the doctors wouldn't dare try any of that Egyptian stuff. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif If your dad has half your fighting spirit, he'll be just fine.

Merry Christmas to you, and Willem, and your family, from Jennifer, the REAL Portia, Lucien, and the kitties (Greyling, Monster, Creature, and Ghost).

Oldenburg Mom
Dec. 24, 2002, 11:35 AM
<KT ferociously jingles and jangles her curb chain bracelet!!!>

<jinglejinglejinglejinglejinglejinglejinglejinglej inglejinglejinglejinglejinglejinglejingle
jinglejinglejinglejinglejinglejingle
jinglejinglejinglejinglejinglejinglejinglejingleji nglejinglejinglejinglejinglejingle>

I KNOW he's going to get better.

Just a thought...
KT

Proud member of the SunnieFlax Clique
P.S. OMG! Only 45 days till I pick up my little guy! AND ONLY 6 WEEKS! I'm gettin' scared, nervous, hysterical. You name it.

Oakleigh
Dec. 24, 2002, 11:48 AM
Stille Nacht heilige Nacht!
Alles schläft, einsam wacht
Nur das traute, hochheilige Paar.
Holder Knabe im lockigen Haar,
Schlaf' in himmlischer Ruh',
Schlaf' in himmlischer Ruh'.

Hirten erst kund gemacht,
Durch der Engel Halleluja,
Tönt es laut von fern und nah:
Christ, der Retter, is da!
Christ, der Retter, is da!

Gottes Sohn, O wie lacht
Lieb' aus deinem göttlichen Mund,
Da uns schlägt die rettende Stund',
Christ in deiner Geburt,
Christ in deiner Geburt.

Lyrics: Josef Mohr
Music: Franz Gruber

My thoughts are with your family.

~~~~>>>>****~~*~~****<<<<~~~~
Breeder of Holsteiner and Oldenburg prospects.
Oakleigh Sporthorses (http://hometown.aol.com/psulli1002/page1.html)

nhwr
Dec. 24, 2002, 12:59 PM
My modder (I loff her) und I be be jingle jangling zooo much fur you dat die odder horses im die barn be telling us to knock it offf be-cose we be machen zo much noise. Aber we haft 'splain it be fur you und your Opa. Zo now der be such a racket at our barn be-cose they all be jingling too.

We loff you.

xoxoxoxoxox

Dorina

Willem
Dec. 24, 2002, 01:07 PM
Last night we haff jangled to "Black Dog" wot it be by der Hindenburg Zeppelin.

------------------------

CactusLil
Dec. 24, 2002, 02:44 PM
Jingles and prayers from N. VA!!!

Merry
Dec. 24, 2002, 03:03 PM
Adding another name to the Christmas Eve prayer list...
Will I get in trouble if I bring the curb chain and jingle it during the choir's rendition of "Oh Holy Night"?

IUPRider
Dec. 24, 2002, 04:58 PM
Jingles!!!!!!

Pocket Pony
Dec. 24, 2002, 05:17 PM
JINGLE {{{{{hug}}}}} JINGLE {{{{{hug}}}}} JINGLE {{{{{hug}}}}}

Mickey and I and my two doggies are all jingling our chains for your family, Coreene.

Thanks to Willem for taking time to post this. Many people here LOFF you and Coreene and will be saying their prayers tonight for health and peace in your family.

"Both rider and horse must enjoy the work. This is the essence of success" - Reiner Klimke

Gallop On
Dec. 24, 2002, 05:57 PM
Jingles from the country!

nhwr
Dec. 26, 2002, 10:25 AM
Yesterday, alles die horsjes at mein haus be jingling to "Fleas on a dog". My neighbor, die quarvter pferde tells me dis is a verrie famoos Christmas song fur die guys wot bringed da hay. Zo they sing und feed, we bee jingling mit our mouths full /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

How be Opa?

xoxoxoxoxox
Dorina

Adelita
Dec. 26, 2002, 10:33 AM
I hope he can get in for the surgery right away.

love and hugs to you and your mudder (you loff her) and the rest of your family....

>^.,.^<

"If you can't convince them, confuse them" -Dr. Seuss

~~Linda

Willem
Dec. 26, 2002, 10:37 AM
Und zo I be on der pins un needles right now.

------------------------

Willem
Dec. 26, 2002, 10:55 AM
Mein grandma she haff just called Coreene (I loff her).

Herr Doktor Rico Suave haff good news und bad news, aber die bad news it don't nott to be so bad, aber kind off gross.

GOOD NEWS: they DON'T NOTT TO BE HAFFINK TO TAKE OUT DER TUMOR RIGHT NOW!!! They be looken a-gain at end off Februari becose Herr Doktor Rico Suave he haff sayed that right now it don't nott to be causing no problemo, und zo until this it do cause problemo it be staying putt becose it be BE-NINE.

BAD NEWS: iffen they haff to take this out wot it be like der thing on die Discovery Channel wot they haff to make cut over top off head becose they don't nott to can go through his nose. This it suck, aber mebbe he can to haff eye job at same time.

So I be sending you all mannie mannie mannie mannie mannie mannie kusjes becose I haff thinked that mebbe all die curb chains und prayers they haff helped. Und now I cross mein hoofes until der end von Februari.

I loff you.

------------------------

War Admiral
Dec. 26, 2002, 11:00 AM
Very glad to hear the news, Willem. Please give many kusjes to Coreene & your human granddad! (Nahhh, they don't need karotten, you can keep those!)

Kahuna
Dec. 26, 2002, 11:04 AM
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

- Walt Disney

Heineken
Dec. 26, 2002, 11:09 AM
Between Willem's Opa and Aiden's liver I am now a firm believer in the power of positive thinking!!!! We do good work here on the BB!!!!

EMPLOYED!!!! Finally!! I started at Cosi and didn't spill anything on anyone (yet), Dupont North for all you VA/MD/DC'ers /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

HuntJumpSC
Dec. 26, 2002, 11:47 AM
Glad to hear it! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif SUZ

*~*Proud member of the Baby Aiden Cyber Support Group*~*
"KICK ON!" /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

wtywmn4
Dec. 26, 2002, 11:58 AM
Thats great news Coreene & Willem!!! We like to hear those things...Nothing like the jingles & jangles of curbs...They do make you a believer.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Blinky
Dec. 26, 2002, 12:07 PM
These curb chain jingles have amazing powers! I like the idea of jingling them in church.

Yay, Grandfather!

Fessy's Mom
Dec. 26, 2002, 12:14 PM
I'm so happy to hear that your grampa got such good news from Dr. Suave. Those curb chains really are mystical magical things!!!

Love to your family and a Merry Christmas too!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Head of the "I HAVE a CANTER Horse" division of the Mighty TB clique.

"God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of." Springsteen

Coreene
Dec. 26, 2002, 12:20 PM
...and I am so truly blessed to have all of you. Thank God for the power of the curb chain, and all the prayers, love and good wishes attached to them.

I printed out this thread on Tuesday, before beetling off to my parents' house. They both send much love and thank you for the good wishes and prayers - they have been following Aiden's journey with the same prayers and good thoughts and good wishes, and theya re touched that the same love you have brought to Aiden was brought to them as well.

I want to give each of you a giant hug and kiss, and since I can't do that, picture me standing in front of my computer screen, arms around it, trying to send the hug that way.

{{{{{{{{{{BBers}}}}}}}}}}

I am overwhelmed at the privilege of being part of such a wonderful community.

Kinsella
Dec. 26, 2002, 12:23 PM
And Willem too!!!

Glad there was good news from Dr. Suave (can I have one of those?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

Can't wait to get to CA so I can meet the fambly!!!

"Every day is a great day for hockey." - Mario Lemieux

TB Mom
Dec. 26, 2002, 12:34 PM
Translation: We love grandpa and curb chains.
Disclaimer: My German's a bit rusty so I hope I didn't just say I love grandpa's nose hair!

Chef Jade
Dec. 26, 2002, 12:46 PM
Thinking about you and your family!

Come and visit the horses at: http://www.crosscreek.tk

Willem
Dec. 26, 2002, 12:49 PM
I haff getting nekkid und rolled in der mud. This it be wunnerful.

------------------------

TB Mom
Dec. 26, 2002, 12:59 PM
You stole my idea. I was so happy all my Christmas wishes came true, I was going to ask Mr TB Mom to do that when he got home from work today.

Woody Wade
Dec. 26, 2002, 01:15 PM
for your Opa. You know what my mummie bought me for Christmas - a German/American dictionary so I can talk to you better... Your English is very good but I thought that I could communicate better if I had a few Deustche words. So I LEARNED SCHNEE today and it bee great. Wanna come to mein Haus and make Schnee Angels in honor of Aiden and Opa??

We could invite LeDuc too.
Loff
Your Friend
Woodie

Willem
Dec. 26, 2002, 01:25 PM
Mebbe wenn we go to New Zea Land we can to stop where there be snow aber then we haff to drive a-way like right a-way.

Mein selve I don't nott to haff no wordenboek like wot you haff mit German und Englisch, do it be correctamundo like wot me und Dorina sprechen?

------------------------

canadian eh?
Dec. 26, 2002, 01:48 PM
Yay what a great Christmas this has been.... gonna keep jingling that it stays put and causes no more problems /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-Shannon (Canadian Eh?)
Horses: Jodie (MardiGras) CLYDExTB and Spring (Evermore)ISH

Remi and me
Dec. 26, 2002, 02:31 PM
YAHOO FOR WILLEM"S GRANDPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remi and I will still keep you all inour prayers - for extra luck!

Bentley
Dec. 26, 2002, 05:06 PM
I tried to give you a 'computer' hug as well, but just ended up with alot of static electricity and my hair standing on end.

Maybe I'll just stick to the jingle-jangles of my trusty non-shocking curb chain. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Glad to hear the good news,

Alixe

Merry
Dec. 26, 2002, 06:19 PM
I say we all get nekkid and roll in the mud to celebrate! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Adelita
Dec. 26, 2002, 06:26 PM
I am so glad!!!
Willem, I thought of you today....I had Karroten Cake. It was YUMMMMMY.
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
((((((hugs))))))) to you and your modder (you loff her) and your oma and opa (you loff them too).

>^.,.^<

~~Linda

hoopoe
Dec. 26, 2002, 06:27 PM
Perhaps warm imported southern mud. To cold up here for that ( not that there is much mud anyway)

But happy dancing all around Coreene. I will continue to keep good thoughts for positive events.

_\\]
-- * > hoopoe
The ancient Greeks did not write obituaries. They only wanted to know if you had a passion.

Lily
Dec. 26, 2002, 07:42 PM
I am so happy for you and Coreene! More evidence of the power of the curb chain! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Arielle
Dec. 26, 2002, 08:03 PM
My Auntie Zamira be bery happy I stolen her curb chain to jingle for your Opa. Mein Modder (I Loff Her) she hab to ride Auntie Zamira in de snaffle bridle today aber she not be able to find de curb chain anywhere (snicker, snicker, snicker). Auntie Zamira she said it be und big relief to not to hab all dos metals in her mout, und den she be able to gib our Modder (we loff her) und upper body workout /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I be so happy about your Ober, I be standing on meun toes und squealing...aber mein Modder say dat be mein hussy moves /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I be en SWB filly und I be looken for en boy friend

canyonoak
Dec. 26, 2002, 08:15 PM
YAYYYYY curb chains!

YAYYYY Coreene's Dad!

thank heavens!

(too full of Christmas cheer to do more than babble incoherently)

RodeoHunter
Dec. 26, 2002, 08:17 PM
Good news!!!! Jingles work /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Coreene
Dec. 27, 2002, 09:05 PM
Found out today that it is more than twice the size of before, and that removing it will be a bit of a nightmare because they will have a hard time doing it and not ruining his sight or his facial muscles. So he is going to have extra tests this coming week on the peripheral vision (this is the first thing that is screwed up), and another blood test because the Cushings part in people makes diabetes come on much faster than in horses.

He is now so PO-ed about it that he is going to Holland in a few weeks to see his family, '"Just in case." And that is damn scary.

Awkremmit!
Dec. 27, 2002, 09:21 PM
So Sorry. Best wishes.

Linny
Dec. 27, 2002, 09:23 PM
It's a bit cold to roll in mud here, and there are 25 inches of schnee here. I'll let Merry do my nekkid mud rolling, no one wants to see that anyhow. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm so happy that the prayers and curb chains have done their job!

I hope Coreene's Papa continues to feel better.

Adelita
Dec. 27, 2002, 09:23 PM
(((((((hugs)))))))) to your dad.
I remember when my dad had cancer in one eye, had it removed, and started having major problems with the other eye. He immediately went on a cruise, then flew to Latvia to see his family, and then went to Disneyworld, "just in case". You know what? His vision in that other eye ended up just fine, and I have confidence that your Dad is in the same type of situation. But geez, it sucks to think about it.
I will say big prayers for your dad.....but I am confident he will come through just fine, he looks very strong.
love and hugs,
Linda

>^.,.^<

~~Linda

nutmeg
Dec. 28, 2002, 05:10 AM
Your niece, Maddy, is the biggest chestnut klutz in the world and yet she jumped around World Cups this year within a sneeze (literally!) of being clean. (Although I think she is your aunt, not your niece). Your mom is going to find careful, committed surgeons who are going to do a wonderful job and do it soon, and your grandfather is going to have a most excellent trip to the lowlands and then carry on as the prins of California. Your job is to stay focused, think positive thoughts, and for gods sake keep all four feet on the ground at the mounting block! Go Oranje!

Merry
Dec. 28, 2002, 09:54 AM
Oh Coreene, sorry for the sudden reversal of news! I understand, though, what the docs are saying: sometimes the "cure" is as fraught with problems as the "disease".

Having dealt with facial muscle and nerve damage myself, I know how demoralizing it can be, if indeed he is forced to confront that. But he sounds like he has great inner strength and resolve, and a loving family who'll support him, so I'm sure he'll get through this. Besides, he has ALL OF US jingling away for him! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Now excuse me. It's a lovely day and Willem and I are going to go roll in the mud together...

Coreene
Dec. 28, 2002, 12:23 PM
And if I say that often enough, even I start to believe it.

Were it me, I'd just want the damn thing out - and today rather than tomorrow. But since this is one of the rare times that we have no insight into what is going on in my dad's head (well, aside from the rude tumor), so he keeps blowing it off like no big deal 99% of the time and we just have to follow his lead, at least in front of him.

Adelita
Dec. 28, 2002, 01:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coreene:
But since this is one of the rare times that we have no insight into what is going on in my dad's head (well, aside from the rude tumor), so he keeps blowing it off like no big deal 99% of the time and we just have to follow his lead, at least in front of him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm with you, I'd want it OUT too.

You know, you are right....if your dad had any feelings of urgency, *then* you can worry. Deep down, we "know" if something is terribly wrong with our bodies, and if he's mostly blowing it off, then it must not be too awful. Gotta trust those gut feelings.
Be strong, believe in your dad and his gut feelings, and know that we are all here for you and will be jingling and praying for your dad.
We loff you!!!!

&gt;^.,.^&lt;

~~Linda

A Splash of Color
Dec. 28, 2002, 01:54 PM
More jingles coming your way. Lots of {{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}, too!

mizzwade
Dec. 28, 2002, 02:47 PM
but its gotta lot of jingles left. Hang in there Willem and Coreene!!

mizzwade

HFSH
Dec. 28, 2002, 03:28 PM
Ooh sorry Coreene and Willem. I hope the tests turn out better.

Jingle jingle jingle Jingle jingle jingle Jingle jingle jingle Jingle jingle jingle Jingle jingle jingle Jingle jingle jingle

Home of the RPSI & AWR approved stallion, Remarkable. Homozygous for BLACK! Auction for Aiden!
The ALL NEW *I hate Physical Therapy Clique* |*MidWest Clique* | *Crippled Knee Clique*

wtywmn4
Dec. 28, 2002, 05:29 PM
Jingle jangle jingle jangle jingle jangle jingle jangle

So sorry Coreene, this is not what we have been jingling for. But we will keep on jangling and jingling. Don't you get down from all of this. He needs your strength too..Plus remember, they have to tell you the worse that can happen to cover themselves...

Linny
Dec. 28, 2002, 05:58 PM
I posted after your other report and didn't see the disappointing update. I think I have to buy a big draft horse curb chain. Your Dad (and Mom and you too) are all in my prayers. I'll light a candle atchurch in the am.

{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

zara
Dec. 28, 2002, 06:04 PM
I've been jingling right along, but *silently*....Now Flash and I will start to make some NOISE.

Putting the jang in the jangle for you all.

hitchinmygetalong
Dec. 28, 2002, 06:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coreene:
But since this is one of the rare times that we have no insight into what is going on in my dad's head (well, aside from the rude tumor), so he keeps blowing it off like no big deal 99% of the time and we just have to follow his lead, at least in front of him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Coreene, I am jingling my bright, shiny, aurigan curb chain extra for your dad.

His picture depicts an intelligent man full of life, and I think his plans to go on the trip are great. I am sure you are angry that this is happening and you feel helpless, but your posts show what great respect and love you have for your father. My mom died when I was 12 and my dad died when I was a new mother of 24 (he never saw his grandson) and gosh, I just want to say give your folks a special hug because they are precious precious precious.

I wish you all the best, give your dad a hug from Kentucky. Let him go on his trip and then you all can have a good time going over pics after his surgery, which will be wildly successful.

Sorry to ramble, I just feel a little emotional tonight I guess...

Oh, tell Willem not to worry too much. The doctors know what they are doing. Just need to trust them... (it's hard, I know.)

"I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship."
-Louisa May Alcott

Galloway
Dec. 28, 2002, 07:57 PM
Jingles needed? On the way.

Stay strong

Kahuna
Dec. 28, 2002, 08:02 PM
Jingle Jangle Jingle.....

and some {{{{HUGS}}}}

- Walt Disney

canyonoak
Dec. 28, 2002, 08:15 PM
Jingling curb chains, spurs, coins, gate latches, stud chains, bucket loops, dog tags, and sending a lot of prayers that the update will be encouraging...

Hang in there, Coreene and Willem!

Willem
Dec. 28, 2002, 09:59 PM
He haff sayed to me, becose I know every thing, "Willem, wot do you think it be der best thing I can to do now?" und I haff sayed to him "Karotten, karotten, karotten."

------------------------

War Admiral
Dec. 29, 2002, 05:51 AM
Many jingles here in GA!

monstrpony
Dec. 29, 2002, 09:06 AM
I don't need my curb chain on my double any more /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif so I've taken it off and put it on my wrist instead. Jingling full time for those who need a little extra luck.

Hope this resolves itself....somehow. Sounds like one of those toughies, all we can do is wish you the best of luck!

Portia
Dec. 30, 2002, 09:22 AM
Good thing I bought a brand new curb chain this weekend!

Jingle jangle jingle janglie janglie

and &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Hugs to Willem and Coreene &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Cicero
Dec. 30, 2002, 09:50 AM
I don't nott to have ein double bridle yet, so I haff beed squeeking mine poofen stall monkey for your Opa. Das is mein favoriten stall toy.
Meine liebchen Ariel, she haff jingled her kicking chains. Mein modder (I loff her) haff ein hound-dog, his name it be Charlie, und he haff jingled his collar tags und flapped his ears.

Heidi
Dec. 30, 2002, 10:21 AM
Ugh. It sucks to have aging parents and to watch them struggle through various diseases.

As with all things in life, though, attitude can determine so much; and I am certain that your father will do what he feels is best for him.

My fingers are crossed, my body parts clenched, the curb chains are a-jingling for a successful surgery and complete recovery.

In the meantime, do what you can, be your father's medical advocate - and take care of yourself.

You're in my thoughts, darling.

Coreene
Dec. 30, 2002, 10:37 AM
Today or tomorrow he is having some peripheral vision test which will show more clearly how much the vision is being affected. He now just wants it out, rather today than tomorrow, and I can totally understand. And of course it doesnt' help when the one dr says "Well, it's going to be much, much more difficult than the last time."

Too bad that Willem's Cushings medicine doesn't work for peeps!

But thank you thank you thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I KNOW they are working!

canyonoak
Dec. 30, 2002, 11:00 AM
Prayers and strength coming your way.

Prayers and strength coming your way.

SillyHorse
Dec. 30, 2002, 12:27 PM
My thoughts are with you, Correne.

SillyHorse
~ I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to.

wtywmn4
Dec. 30, 2002, 05:38 PM
We be jinglin girlfriend...And saying some of those prayers for your papa...Am so sorry to hear this...

joannej
Jan. 1, 2003, 04:42 PM
and your wild ride as your family deals with this ever-changing crisis. Takes a lot of courage to get through this stuff.

I am dealing with my mother's stroke and resulting eye damage, and I know a bit of what you are going through. You will be in my prayers.

Linny
Jan. 1, 2003, 05:41 PM
Sending lots of Loff and prayers to Coreene and her family! It's very tough but I'm sure the people who will be charged with his care will be the very finest.

I'm thinking of you Coreene!

Le Duc
Jan. 1, 2003, 06:13 PM
Hello Herr Papa Willem Daddy.

I miss you and I am very sorry for you and Correennie's Opa.

I have a special branch I hold in my mouth and bounce and it sometimes makes things happen. I loff it very much and I will bounce it every day for your Opa.

I loff you ... and Missy Corrennie too. &lt;Duc turns sorrel and runs away very fast.&gt;

Le Duc de Willem
(but you can call me Duc-ster)

nhwr
Jan. 1, 2003, 06:47 PM
OK I beed zo sorry fur not be posting mir. My modder (I loff her) haft been im NYC fur die NEW YEAR und she beed taken us alles mit her. I can't not be posting mit die laptop. Die keyboard is zo small fur typing und it don't not be haben voice recognition zoftware, so posting it be nicht zo gute.

Willem und Coreene I habt die curb chain im my stall. It be hanging where alles die people, horsjes und me can be jingling it alles die time. We haft beed jingling zo much dat our haus haft die new name. Now it be called Die Hummer becose we be machen die noise always. Your Opa be getting most off da gute stuff from this becose he be close, geographically.

We loff you

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Dorina

lotsospots
Jan. 1, 2003, 07:19 PM
Jingle jingle....Coreene I wanted to share a story that my 12th grade teacher told me - his Father-in-law was given 6 months to live after doctors discovered a tumor in his brain. He refused treatment; I think in his case it wasn't very treatable anyways. Apparently, he would go every day into his garden, and lean on his shovel. He would stand there for an hour every day, thinking nothing but positive thoughts. Six months later, the doctors were flabberghasted that the tumor had disappeared. He is still alive, years later, and with no signs of the cancer returning. This is a true story. Jingle, jingle. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Kinsella
Jan. 1, 2003, 07:24 PM
Still jingling in KY... Chin up out there, think great thoughts and we are all praying and jingling for your opa!!

And Coreene, you parents are most definitely invited to Il Pastaio! I want to meet the amazing people that gave us on the board such a wonderful friend...

California Dreamin...

artienallie
Jan. 1, 2003, 08:39 PM
The old curb is getting more of a workout now than when it was ON a bridle.

Jingling hard for you Willem and Coreene - and sending as many positive thoughts your way as I can.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Merry
Jan. 1, 2003, 08:53 PM
Maybe I should construct a curb chain necklace vs. a bracelet? Would that help? http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Midnight's Momma
Jan. 2, 2003, 05:07 AM
Willem...and your dahling mama, Coreene, and her pap..Curb chains a jingling and prayers a flying. Having just barely one year in remission from breast cancer...I feel for y'all and just know that a positive attitude (which I KNOW you guys have) will get you all through this too. Keep us posted...your COTH family is with you, just like "the Force". Midnight's Momma

~~~~~ "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein

Coreene
Jan. 2, 2003, 10:55 AM
Right now he's having the next big test, which is for the peripheral vision. If that is starting to go, then they will do the surgery sooner. If the blood test shows any sign of diabetes, which is also a result of Cushings, ditto.

I knew they could not get all the tumor out last time, so since it was benign we sighed with relief and yet knew we'd have to go through this again at some point. Apparently though, in 89% of of people where it is completely removed, it still will come back from scratch.

I do not overlook the fact that it is benign, which is a huge relief. It's not the tumor that might get him, it's the enormity of the surgery and what the effect may be (last time they accidentally cut a nerve which controls his right eyebrow being able to move - unavoidable, but at the same time it still means that the eyebrow doesn't move). But even that you take into context, sort of like "Well, I'd trade an eyebrow or a cheek movement if I could make sure the eyesight was status quo."

cinnabar
Jan. 2, 2003, 11:05 AM
Late to the game, but jingling hard! Hope the test results come back good.

xoxo

Oldenburg Mom
Jan. 8, 2003, 01:54 PM
Coreene -

Please let us all know how Opa is doing?

Just a thought...
KT

P.S. OMG! Only 28 days till I pick up my little guy! HELLLLP. What have I DONE? I'm a LUNATIC!

Le Duc
Jan. 14, 2003, 06:29 AM
I am dancing the bump.... and I am waving my stick veryveryvery hard.

Le Duc de Willem
(but you can call me Duc-ster)

Pocket Pony
Jan. 14, 2003, 10:32 AM
Updating jingles from Mickey and me!

"Both rider and horse must enjoy the work. This is the essence of success" - Reiner Klimke

PSG
Jan. 14, 2003, 11:27 AM
WILLEM, mein cosen, I beed wearing out mein curb chains for ur grandpa, und hoping he es doing vel. We all loff your momma, Coreene, and pray muy-mucho for all uff U. Gott bless!

Eomer, my fadder, rides liken der olden volk, um, drife. But I loff hiem nnievay.

Willem
Jan. 14, 2003, 11:46 AM
Mein grandpa he be going to Holland on Freitag. He haff sayed he wanted to see his sister und brodder und die odder two sisters wot we don't nott to like so much. He be going for ein wochen und he also be seeing mannie friends und air planes wenn he be there.

His herr doktor say that this it be okay becose he don't nott to haff no problemo mit der peripheral vision (I haff learned to spell this von Coreene), aber he haff blemish on der retina aber this wot it haff all ready beed there.

Und zo wenn he come back he find out wenn they be going to whip it out. He don't nott to can haff this whipped through der nose und so he haff der Frankenstein surgery wot it be wenn they shave die hair von der head und then do gross stuff.

Aber this tumor wot it still be Be Nine und zo he don't nott to be verrie hysterical a-bout this yet.

I be loffing you for asking. Und for die prayers wot they be verrie wunnerful. Mein selve I haff getted on mein knees und haff sayed mein Horsje Rosary every day.

------------------------

Lily
Jan. 14, 2003, 11:51 AM
I'm glad your grandpa is doing well, Willem! I hope he has a wonderful time in Holland. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Risk-Averse Rider
Jan. 14, 2003, 12:08 PM
Horsje Rosary

You know, Willem, the beads on the rosary are really just to help you keep count of your prayers. So you could use something else instead.

Karroten, for example. With every bite of karroten that you eat, you could say a prayer for your grandpa (you loff him).

Oldenburg Mom
Jan. 14, 2003, 12:37 PM
YIPEE!

THE CURB CHAINS WORK... yet again.

Oh, and Le Duc, I'm sure your stick contributed greatly too!!!!

Have a good time in Holland, Mr. Opa!!!!

And as the French say, "Grosses Bises" (from a boomer babe.)

Just a thought...
KT

P.S. OMG! Only 23 days till I pick up my little guy! Quiet desperation has set in.

lauriep
Jan. 14, 2003, 02:39 PM
That is good news, Willem! Tell your modder (you loff her) to wish him well on his trip!

Laurie

JustaLurker
Jan. 14, 2003, 04:45 PM
I just composed a long message as I always do, offline. Then, I found no past option in the reply composition windows, neither the Quick Reply nor the regular Reply.

I don't want to go through entering everything again, but wish to tell Willem to send my best to both his modder (he loffs her), Coreene, and his superfodder, Opa.

I stumbled onto this topic very late in the game and am happy Opa is going to be able to make a trip to Holland to visit relatives and friends.

Coreene, give him lots of understanding and support. Though he's treating this as no big deal, I'm sure he's worrying inside. But, it isn't macho to admit to it.

Linny
Jan. 14, 2003, 06:16 PM
Willem, I am happy that your Opa is going to see his family and friends in Holland. He will have lots of fun. I am praying that when he gets back, Herr Doktor will be able to make him one hunnert percent verrie soon.

Resident racing historian

wtywmn4
Jan. 14, 2003, 06:22 PM
You are just the best Willem. Getting on your knees and saying the horsje rosary every day, your Oopa, well he be very lucky..We loff you Willem and your Madder....His trip is a lovely blessing and da curbs they be a jingling....

Infamous member of the QFM thread

Rohan
Jan. 14, 2003, 06:26 PM
jingling, jingling...
yes, willem, the prayers do work!
jingling and praying for a good trip!
with all my love and jingles,
rohan