PDA

View Full Version : Gossip

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:20 AM
I can't help myself ...it is a disease!!!!!!

Well, a certain trainer has decided to click those heels and fly away with Dorthy if you know what I mean?? And this means that those Lesbian/Drag/Redneck/Tractorpull/Gator Wrestling bars in Marion County will never be the same!!!!!

And a certain BB'er who has been noticaebly absent, Thankfully!!!, really needs to check the sizes....BEFORE she goes home from K-mart!!! ...You better squeeze your A#$ into them pants girl!!! I am telling you ,triflin self walking the streets of Lexington thinking she was all that...Well she was all that...a big ol'e mess!!!

And please size 12 in Jodphurs does not mean a size 12 in reality!! I have never been so scared in my life, it was like the endless caverns of Luray had come to life and were on the rampage!!!! Run Forest Run!!!

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:20 AM
I can't help myself ...it is a disease!!!!!!

Well, a certain trainer has decided to click those heels and fly away with Dorthy if you know what I mean?? And this means that those Lesbian/Drag/Redneck/Tractorpull/Gator Wrestling bars in Marion County will never be the same!!!!!

And a certain BB'er who has been noticaebly absent, Thankfully!!!, really needs to check the sizes....BEFORE she goes home from K-mart!!! ...You better squeeze your A#$ into them pants girl!!! I am telling you ,triflin self walking the streets of Lexington thinking she was all that...Well she was all that...a big ol'e mess!!!

And please size 12 in Jodphurs does not mean a size 12 in reality!! I have never been so scared in my life, it was like the endless caverns of Luray had come to life and were on the rampage!!!! Run Forest Run!!!

Xani
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:23 AM
Please give me a small hint on this one...I am dumb founded - no clue who you are discussing...

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:26 AM
Well her is a hint she is about 4' tall has 15 illegitimate children she leaves at home with her hound dogs as Babby sitters as she runs to the shows chasing after a certain farrier!!!!

Xani
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:28 AM
I had an idea of who it was til you got to the farrier part...

NorthEast
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:31 AM
Oh Moesha, really you shouldn't talk about your best freind like that and talk about Gossip, funny how many guys named John you hang out with on 14th strett!

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:41 AM
Too funny! Moesha, I sense you're holding out...?... /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif How were all the other BBer's this weekend?!

VTrider
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:45 AM
I don't know where you get your 411 from. Friday night, Moesha was already on his way to Ocala where he will be showing my horse in the Workings this week...get your facts straight!

slugger - this BBer had a FABULOUS weekend! 24 for 24!!!!

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:52 AM
NICE, Vtrider!! On both accounts, /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif !

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:57 AM
The rehab centers are flinging there doors wide open!!!

VTrider
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:59 AM
Good thing Robbie is showing in West Palm...Moesha is fierce on a 4' working horse!!!

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:02 AM
Moesha is secretly a hunter prince?! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

VTrider
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> hunter prince?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No my friend, Hunter KING!!!

havaklu
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:10 AM
Hunter "QUEEN" LOLOLOLOLO

Sorry - I couldn't resisit!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:20 AM
The Hunter King arrives here in two weeks to assure my horse victory in the hunter ring!

VTrider
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:29 AM
Give me a break...

I hope you have time to give him a quick diagonals lessons before he goes in! He's not used to riding a saddle without a horn!

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:32 AM
VtRider, I hear that he has a key to her flat???? Hmm...I guess he won't be sneaking out any Bedroom windows at 6 A.M. like some others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VTrider
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:34 AM
Thanks for reminding me Moesha...I have to send the deposit in on the Honey Moon Suite at the Ocala Hilton for us today!!!

havaklu
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:37 AM
equivalent of the WCHR hunter challenge developing between Moesha and Sea Urchin????

We will need cameras at WPB and Ocala???

Who will judge the simulcast???

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:40 AM
I feel so badly for Xani! I just learned she is pregnant again and the jump crew guy she has been dating is seeing that girl Crystalite who works at the Sperryville Exxon!!!!

I feel so badly for her, VTRider maybe you could go and stay with her and help her with the kids for awhile, she is going to try again with the chainsaw artist, but has to travel to Minnesota for his next competition.

Fated
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:42 AM
*confused*

*(:Whitney:)*

VTrider
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:47 AM
Don't ask...you'll catch on in a few weeks.

Slugger - I am getting my ruler out and slapping you on the wrist!

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:49 AM
Aw, shucks.

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:50 AM
I don;t think so Slugger and you are the Queen of sneaking out of Windows in the A/M. I believe your Catwalk has been to the tune "Walk of shame" For several years now.

Apologize for that comment!

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:53 AM
My humble apologies, Moesha. Though I try to follow the fine example you set for proper behaviour, I sometimes stray from the path! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:53 AM
Oh Slugger I'm sorry i know why you are "attempting to throw attitude" I just heard the Pleasure chest is all out of the Male Chastitiy belts you ordered for Sea Urchin and the Leopard print fleece lined restraints are on back order.I'm sorry, but at least the Gag and cage were in!

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:54 AM
Yes... you must understand my disappointment. Surely I shouldn't have taken it out on you, dear friend. Sorry again!

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:58 AM
Oh Slugger please you know I am only kidding, I am so nice I never do anything mean or

So have you found a token drag Queen to cavort with yet??? Hey SoBe is not that far away.

VTrider
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:58 AM
You guys have no idea how hard it is for me not to chime in on this particular discussion. VT is keeping her lips zipped for the sake of her friendship with Ole Man Urchin....but I have been to many a "Tasteful Treasures" party!

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 10:59 AM
I'm just playing, Moesha! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Vtrider, start talking!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 11:01 AM
Slugger, didn't you model with Ford for awhile when you were dating Vince Vaughn?

You must have crazy stories to tell about the Runway days?

Have you been to Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hyde's?

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 11:02 AM
Oh, VtRider do tell of your vast knowledge?

All of the Commonwealth knows he is a very good rider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message was edited by Erin on Feb. 05, 2001 at 03:29 PM.]

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 11:04 AM
I love Jeckel and Hyde's! Its one of the few places I can find my way home from relatively easily in any shape. There and The Bear Bar. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 11:06 AM
Slugger I have to go there! I heard it was so much fun!! This Spring we have to all plan a NY weekend, it will be a blast!

I bet VtRider would go?

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 11:27 AM
I knew there was a reason Sea Urchin was uncomfortable reading the tale of the Gingerbread man to his children....How utterly shocking!!!

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 12:43 PM
Moesha, planning is in order! Let's see if we can't lure those silly Canadians down as well! You will like Jeckel&Hyde's. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

brilyntrip
Feb. 5, 2001, 01:39 PM
oh puuulllleez couldi come i went with my daughters class sveral years ago and it was sooo fun!!!!!

creseida
Feb. 5, 2001, 01:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Well her is a hint she is about 4' tall has 15 illegitimate children she leaves at home with her hound dogs as Babby sitters as she runs to the shows chasing after a certain farrier!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moesha would know; he sired all but one, and it really cramps his show style when it's his scheduled weekend for visitation...strategically planned for the opening of WEF /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

VTrider
Feb. 5, 2001, 01:48 PM
OUCH!!!! You bess be fastening your flame suit!

RedHotMama
Feb. 5, 2001, 02:00 PM
Thought I knew, but I thought this person was in Florida already.

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 02:02 PM
Cresieda, on no you did not!

magpie's
Feb. 5, 2001, 02:06 PM
Run very far away /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 04:46 PM
Run to The Bear Bar! Moesha will certainly follow and I'll meet you both there. Then on to Jeckel&Hyde's! /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

I'm homesick for NYC. Especially the Bear. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

creseida
Feb. 5, 2001, 05:56 PM
I'm ready for anything! And I don't believe in asbestos suits. If you can't take the heat, don't play with fire /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

and I'm a confirmed pyromaniac! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Allyson
Feb. 5, 2001, 06:51 PM
I usually don't get involved in the gossip - but I'm so deprived as I didn't get to head to Florida this year...growl...so while I'm freezing up here I may as well enjoy this......

If you're where I think you are I know who you were referring to in the second part of your post - at least if I'm correctly recalling a certain show I rode in awhile ago. Hmm.....

Allyson

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 08:14 PM
Allyson,
Currently I'm here wintering in Virginia with Satan and the Where's the beef lady. They are such nice hosts. However, we are planning a safari to the North Pole to watch Sally Struthers ride bucking Narwhales, it is quite a feet, and of course Moby will be along to record his new Dance mix of celtic chuckcha eskimo nigerian folk yogi.

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 08:21 PM
ROTFLMAO again! How is the Where's the Beef lady? I haven't seen her since The Hampton Classic '94... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Check your mail!

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 08:29 PM
Hey Slugger, I am on my laptop and don't have access to that email, I'll check first thing in the morning.

Where's the beef lady is totally into her new bow flex machine, she and Shirley from What's happening have been hitting the bars in Chelsea lately, what a pair!! I think Satan feels a bit left out, but he has made friends with the blond guy who used to play in Simon and Simon!!!!

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 08:40 PM
OMG! I KNOW that guy! He used to live next door and had his own garage door opener, I might add!

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 08:43 PM
OMG Slugger I totally had the biggest crush on him. but I also had one on Tootie from The Facts of Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 08:47 PM
But I totally got over Tootie when she started getting all good samaritan and gave up joining that Sororiety because of Natalie.

Then came the Molly Ringwald, my twin!!!!!!!!

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 08:47 PM
Tootie?! I was partial to the Mackenzie Austin character myself!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Moesha
Feb. 5, 2001, 08:50 PM
Which one was that, the butch one who rode a motorcycle and went to visit her father in jail and then helped Blair's cousin with cerebral palsy become a stand up comedian?

p.s. I hear you are stocking up on the best White wines for Sea Urchin's visit!!!!!

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 08:57 PM
You hear well, Moesha! No Miracle Ear for you!

My horses are looking forward to experiencing the Hunter King... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

That was the little one who worked in the gourmet food store that the dorm mother ran when they all went to college. Geez, keep up! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Feb. 5, 2001, 09:03 PM
you're quite uplifting---just had a Mandy moment started by another thread (if you don't know what I'm talking about then it's your problem).

Whose going to ride my princess in her 1st Year Green debut this spring???

Pict is 2 years old

Feb. 5, 2001, 09:06 PM
now you all know how big my butt was after I had my beast-child... Got it under control now...

Right horse BTW... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

B.G.M. heidi
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:09 PM
Jamie Lynn, do you mean Mindy, the really droll sorta obese class-clown character? Or you confessing to being a Barry Manilow fan?

Oh Mandy
You came and you gave without taking
And I need you tonight
Oh Mandy...

Feb. 5, 2001, 09:22 PM
Mandarin---my horse of 17 years (28 at the time) that I had to put down right before t-giving---which you Canadians don't celebrate anyways!!!!!!!!

Reckoning
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:24 PM
Boxing Day is celebrated in the land o' our brothers and sisters... /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Feb. 5, 2001, 09:24 PM

B.G.M. heidi
Feb. 5, 2001, 09:27 PM
Okay so we may not celebrate Thanksgiving on the same day as you darn Yanks, but we can always celebrate a horse like Mandarin. Holy tight knees, love the neck, the effort. You were lucky and blessed to have enjoyed the company of a horse with such obvious heart for 17 years Jamie Lynn. Awesome.

Does that mean you don't like Barry Manilow? /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Feb. 5, 2001, 09:44 PM
that I hear ol' Barry, thanks alot Heidi...

BTW--Mandarin w/me aboard... (when mom decided she would buy him for me--read the having horses forever thread)

VTrider
Feb. 6, 2001, 06:55 AM
You are totally off your rocker!!!!

Blair WAS the only cool person on Facts of Life!!!

I think Jo was gay.

Slugger - did you know that your "Hunter King" shows in a white Troxel helmet?

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 07:44 AM
Tootie was cool too!!!! And remember Fragile Rock and also that other show that had Seymour and that crazy flute that would sing and take them to magic lands and that red headed kid that lived with the characters on the beach and they had to watch out for the Sea Creatures? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

VTrider
Feb. 6, 2001, 07:50 AM
What was that show with Nell Carter and she had to look after all those girls and Joey Lawrence? I watched that show all the time. I was also a huge Three's Comapny fan. I didn't grow up on cartoons like most kids. I lived for Dallas and Magnum PI!!!

Private Dancer
Feb. 6, 2001, 07:52 AM
Perhaps more time away from the TV and riding without stirrups would clear up that nasty chipping problem?!

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 07:58 AM
Remember the show with the mother and the two daughters living in some city and the crazy maintenece guy who wore weird jean clothes?

VTrider
Feb. 6, 2001, 07:58 AM
I smell an Urchin Alter Ego!!!!

No you did not inverted jump!!!! That nasty chip just pops up every once in a while...I was 24 for 24 at last weekend's show!!!

You are not cool! I will make sure to it that your life on this BB is hell. Might I remind you that I am Queen of this place? Go look at Erin's stats!!!

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:00 AM
Oh VTRider don't let some mean spiteful, sexually frustrated person bother you!! You are beautiful and talented!!!

Let's start a garden next fall since it stays so green here all year!

Satan wants to plant cabage next year.

VTrider
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:09 AM
...you always make me feel better.

Yes, I can tell just by invertedjump's user name that he/she is sexually frustrated.

Hey Moe - I got a question - since it is staying greener in VA longer during the year - then why can't I keep tanning outside?

Duffy
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:12 AM
That was the show with Valerie Bertinelli as the younger sister and maybe Ron Harrington as the crazy maintenance guy! Ummmmm....I used to watch it all the time....Senior moment here...The name WILL come to me sometime! "One Day At A Time"!!! (thanks Jeb /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

NorthEast
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:13 AM
Well here is some gossip!

1)A certain Virginia Trainer, got a little bombed and drove his car through a field last month.

2)A New Jersey jumper rider has been hitting to the left lately, behind his wife's back.

3)Florida and South Carolina will have a "merger" marriage soon.

4)at a recent party down south a well known Midwest trainer got into a HUGE fight with a female impersonator after a few too many.

5)Another East Coast trainer has been stepping out on his boyfirend down south with his early morning rendevous!

6)Pregnant, so is this well know hunter rider out west, but you'll never guess who the father is!!

7)Certain "prima donna" jumper riders on the East Coast are nowhere near as innocent as they pretend to be.

8)A Tennessee amateur, who rides for his parent sfarm was cught in a ver compromisng position with a FEW other guys in the barn!

9)And age makes no difference they say, well a how about a 17 year old junior in her last year and a professional calf rope who is 35, yep you guessed it Oklahoma society will never be the same!!!

10)If you are going to sneak around to gay clubs in a big city near a large horse community, don't get drunk and try to make out with other trainers in the are and then pretend to be straight!!

9)

VTrider
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:18 AM
NorthEast - the gossip isn't any good if you don't supply us with the names!!! Plus, I doubt you could know more than Twister!

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:21 AM
Thanks Duffy that was it!! Remember that guy alwayd had a pack of cigarettes rolled up in his t-shirt sleeve.

I think that is a great idea VTrider, I will tell Satan to order the seeds out of Martha's latest brochure and we can try to convince Ivana to extend her stay at her summer home in Orange since the rays will be great for tans until October!

Oh, Slugger wants to know if we still want to have the dog race from Halifax to Alaska?? I am getting a new dog sled and a few new husky wolf hybrids, I have to win again this year last year you and your pitbull, cockerpoo crosses almost caught me!! Are wolf Hybrids allowed at shows? I wonder, mine are so nice only having attacked 45 people last month, but it was Rosalinda's fault I told her after making their steak and egg breakfasts to let them into their playroom before turning them out into their private garden, oh it is so cute I imported dog bone statues from the Ukraine!! Anyway she turned them out too early and the were a little fresh and took their golf cart into the village and went a bit wild!!

I picked up the Washington Flyer this Sunday at Dulles on my way home from the Airport and Halifax is happening!!! They compare it to San Francisco.

Xani
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:24 AM
You dumb dumb! Hailfax is nothing compared to South Boston or Gretna. Also, did you know that Franklin County is the moonshine capital of the world!

VTrider
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:25 AM
Everyone knows that Clarke County is the happening place in VA!

Duffy
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:27 AM
Everyone knows that wherever YOU are is that happening place!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:28 AM
Xani, really considering your idea of a night out is going to Sheetz and hitting on teh truckers pulling in off rt. 28, I really don't think you should give advice on happening cities.

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:31 AM
Anyone out there From Halifax? I haven't been since about 1994, I loved Prince Edward Island, and that ice cream store Cows?

Xani
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:38 AM
That's Rt. 29 in Opal you ding-bat - right adjacent to Clarke Bros. Guns!

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:42 AM
Ok, look you no count, triflin, love child making, nasty bad taste, unstylin, ignorant, mess, sorry I don't know the "hot spots" you do. Now don't make me cut off my subsidies to you and your children! Imagine a month without your menthol winstons or pampers!

Xani
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:44 AM
Moesha Jr. is getting good at hitting the bull eye's on the target with his daddy's face on it!

BTW, my PBR's are the only things I can't live without!

Robby Johnson
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:54 AM
That I won't repeat. Suffice it to say, I got it straight from The George's, oops, I mean, The Horse's mouth! LOL!

RJ

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 08:55 AM
As If, i don't think so honey! You need to revaluate that, we know the Fathers of all 15 of your children

1)Satan 1984
2)Some trucker during the blizzard of 90'
3)the gas pump guy from the rt. 20 Sheetz
4)Jump Crew guy from Summer 98
5)Jump Crew guy from Winter 2000
6)Arabian Jockey from Del Mar, 95
7)Mime in BackBay Spring 93
8)Vulcan guy from Star Trek Convention, Dallas 92
9)Satan (Again)1989
10)Micahel Jackson
11)The cast from Deliverance, fatheres the triplets 1986
12)Bulgarian Waiter at BreadBasket, Pittsburgh 1980
13)Russian Balerina, NY., 1993
14)Richard Simmons 1979
15)Liberace while visiting friends in VA Wine Festival 1991

Xani
Feb. 6, 2001, 09:03 AM
...and the sire is that Adult Amateur rider from VA!

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 09:07 AM
No, I don't believe it!

Reckoning
Feb. 6, 2001, 11:33 AM
For TV:

Bob Ross.

That man painted happy trees like nobody's business.

WHOA!
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:00 PM
You guys are missing the boat on your retro TV picks. How in the world can you leave out the A-Team? I don't care WHO your fav Facts of Lifer is, she does NOT compare to Mr. T.

Reckoning
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:04 PM
Mr. T?! He was fluff! Hannibal Smith and Facewere the A-Team.

Electric Chair
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:06 PM
Mr. T? I'm confused - I thought he and his wife were famous for their great bloody mary mix?

Reckoning
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:10 PM
Sea Urchin, I bow down to your superior knowledge. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

WHOA!
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:21 PM
Slugger--
That's my point. The LEAST of the A-Team is better than the BEST of Facts of Life.

VTrider
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:24 PM
But who is sexier than John Ritter on Three's Company or Larry Hagman on Dallas?

WHOA!
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:30 PM
Sea Urchin-- He may make a great bloody mary but he can also carry out a high speed chase in a big black and red van without tipping the bad guy off that he's being followed. No small accomplishment for a huge half-dressed guy with a mohawk and 63 pounds of gold chains.

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:37 PM
WHOA, Sea Urchin was on the A team!! He is the blond guy, who always wore a suit, remember??

Robby Johnson
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:38 PM
Was much sexier than Jack Tripper.

My personal favorite was Lucy Ewing getting kidnapped and having to perform, while kidnapped, at a honkytonk. She sang "Silver Threads and Golden Needles."

And who did shoot J.R.?

Kristen, Sue Ellens' 1/2 sister, of course.

RJ

VTrider
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:41 PM
All kidding aside - Dusty Farlow was the bomb!!!! Hotty with a botty!

WHOA!
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:46 PM
oh great, Moesha, thanks. There goes another prescious childhood memory.

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:50 PM
But I remember the shooting thing and some womans husband who everyone thought was really hot, who always walked around without his shirt.

Wasn't their some spin off where the all moved to a court or Cul-de-sac???

Reckoning
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:53 PM
Knot's Landing! Knot's Landing!

AHC
Feb. 6, 2001, 12:54 PM
Yep, there was a spin-off.... Am having a senior moment and can't think of the name of the show though.

Thanks slugger... now I can stop racking my brain. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

[This message was edited by AHC on Feb. 06, 2001 at 03:02 PM.]

Reckoning
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:03 PM
Did no one else watch Bob Ross?! Am I the only BB-er to have practiced painting "happy trees"?! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Who could have not loved an aging hippie who painted on PBS and most likely kept a bong behind his easle for commercial breaks?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:05 PM
We should all build 10,000 Sq,feet homes with lots of windows and varying styles on the same court and just go there every once in a while BB landing we can call it!!

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:06 PM
I watched Great Space coaster, in the morning before leaving for school.

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:10 PM
I used to think the sesame Street kids and the kids on Zoom were in gangs and were dangerous because they lived in the city and walked around without nannies or their parents or grandparents!!!!!

Reckoning
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:12 PM
ROTFLMAO!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

VTrider
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:13 PM
When my nanny used to take me for walks in the park - she kept yelling "Spit Spot Spit Spot" to me b/c I was so slow! Next thing I knew, I was on a Merry- Go- Round with Dick Van Dyke!

AHC
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:13 PM
BB Landing.... I LOVE IT! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:23 PM
I also was afraid of the kids in Jaws! because they just ran around the beach totally unsupervised!

Erin
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:26 PM
Guys, you need to either make this thread horse related, or take it to private email, please.

Thanks. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Duffy
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:27 PM
How about one of my OLDER sister's favorite shows, MR. ED!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

A horse is a horse, of course, of course, unless he's the... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Private Dancer
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:28 PM
I agree Erin - shameful, just shameful....

Moesha
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:30 PM
Remember International Velvet!!! when those Midland Boys chased her through a field and she had to gallop over hedges and she fell but their yugo blew up after hitting a tree??

Xani
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:39 PM
My personal favorite...Dukes of Hazard. I have seen Tom Wopat in person! I am known as the Daisy Duke of Great Falls!

joliemom
Feb. 6, 2001, 01:57 PM
Slugger implored:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Did no one else watch Bob Ross?! Am I the only BB-er to have practiced painting "happy trees"?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to fold laundry to the mellow tones of Mr. Bob Ross. Oh how I miss those happy trees, fluffy pink clouds just hanging there, and the scrunch, scrunch, scrunch of his brush.

Moe
Feb. 6, 2001, 02:02 PM
I remember BOB. Could paint an entire picture in 15 min flat. Really cool to watch. Oh yea, he had a bong somewhere close by........

Colin
Feb. 6, 2001, 02:26 PM
Where's that Melinda??? Isn't she the one getting paid to monitor us????

Get back to work!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif