PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones -- Season Two

cranky
Apr. 8, 2012, 06:15 PM
I can't believe no one has brought up this topic for this OT day.

GoT new season kicked off last Sunday, what did you think? I think it's off to a great start.

LexInVA
Apr. 8, 2012, 06:28 PM
Eh...same ole same ole. I'll wait until it's half-way over before I say it's better than the last season.

WindyIsles
Apr. 8, 2012, 07:12 PM
So far so good. I'm really liking some of the casting choices they've made - and looking forward to seeing how new-to-arrive-characters-are-played. Getting good vibes though. :yes:

CobJockey
Apr. 8, 2012, 07:15 PM
I've still not seen the shows, but I love the books so much. From what I've seen of the commercials, the casting is outstanding. I hear they've been able to do great things with the improved budget in season 2.

DarkStarrx
Apr. 8, 2012, 07:22 PM
Ugh it is so fabulous, I'm an avid book fan. The first season was perfect. I have a few gripes with some character changes, Littlefinger and Cat mainly but otherwise it is perfect. I hope they show my baby Sansa as not just a victim like they did in the previews. They look on the right track from the first episode. I'm a massive fan.

cranky
Apr. 8, 2012, 07:23 PM
The only casting choice that I don't like so far is the Stannis character. Not how I pictured him from the books at all. Maybe his acting will make up for the visual disappointment though, so I hope I'll be changing my mind after a couple of episodes.