PDA

View Full Version : Non-surgical options?

MyFlatAlter
Apr. 8, 2012, 10:56 AM
Ok, as you can tell from the alter name... I'm a flat girl :-)

As in a-cup on a good day, looks like a 14 yo boy on a bad one.

I've been working out and eating healthy and we all know where the first place we loose fat is :no:

So, what are my options other than surgery? I just dream of a b-cup. I love to run and am very active so I don't want too much in the way but I'd love a bit more.

Do I have any options?

Has anyone tried this? http://www.mybrava.com/home.asp Sounds kind of strange. Maybe I should just hang from the ceiling by two toilet plungers... Same concept? :lol:

Maybe I'm stuck this way. I just can't quite see going under the knife just to fill a shirt.

Curb Appeal
Apr. 8, 2012, 02:50 PM
That Brava thing has to be worn for a "minimum of 10 hours a day for at least 10 weeks"! The knife sounds less torturous and would probably yield better results.

I'm a 34C, so I can't really relate, but after a lot of weight lost and breastfeeding 2 kids, I would love to get mine picked up and put back where they belong :lol:

I did see some very nice bras at Victoria's Secret the other day. I think they were claiming to add 2 cup sizes!

Simkie
Apr. 8, 2012, 02:55 PM
How old are you?

As a teenager and in my early 20s, I was exactly the same way--FLAT.

Finally started to develop in my mid 20s and now am a reasonable B at 32, which is fine for me. I'll never have a huge rack, but I don't want one. I'm cool with just enough to not be mistaken for a boy ;)

If you're young, just give it some more time.

mojo7777
Apr. 8, 2012, 03:01 PM
I know how you feel as I've spent most of my life as less than an A cup. It's hard to find a bra in my size, but definitely can't go without one unless it's winter and I can wear a bulky sweater! Things changed for the better after pregnancy, so I've made it into the A range. Some men actually like this, and luckily my husband is one. I suggest embracing your shape and enjoying who you are. Everyone wants to change something!

Bluey
Apr. 8, 2012, 03:02 PM
You may not like it, but you are lucky, as the real problem is when they are too large and cause some health problems from the extra weight.

Why change something that really doesn't matter, why go thru any kind of treatment or surgery just for looks?

I would spend the money in counseling, to learn to like yourself as you are.;)

BuddyRoo
Apr. 8, 2012, 03:07 PM
Here are some benefits of not having big boobs:

1) You can sit the trot and not get a black eye.
2) You don't HAVE to wear a bra if you don't want to.
3) You don't have back issues due to boobs.
4) You can slide off your horse without concern that you'll get hung up by your bra.
5) If you get a lump? You'll know right away cuz you go up a cup size! (kidding, but after having boob issues for the last 6 years, this at least makes me laugh)
6) I've been told that more than a mouthful is unnecessary.
7) No potential to have boobs hanging at your knees as you get older.
8) You can lay out and sun tan on your back w/o getting the "moon shaped" tan line due to boobs falling up to your chin.

All that fun stuff aside, I too am an A. A 36 A which is kind of adding insult to injury. So I do understand that certain outfits just don't look right or feel right if you don't have boobs. My recommendation would be one of two things--both of which I do.

1) Get the falsies--they're silicon. You get a bra that fits with those in and you can use them for dressy gowns or certain shirts. They're comfortable and don't look fake like regular padded bras.

2) Water/gel bras. Again, they tend to look natural without the weird padding line of demarcation.

At the end of the day though, I think it's healthy to accept your body for what it is. I've never had a man complain about my breasts for lack of size. I've never had a girlfriend say "gosh, don't you wish you were bigger"--in fact, always the opposite from my C and D+ cup friends "gosh, I wish I were your size."

If you choose surgery, I would totally support that. Personal choice and all.

But especially as one who is into horses, you have a good thing going!

Swishy-Tails
Apr. 8, 2012, 03:09 PM
after I went on birth control when i was 15 (health reasons) I went from an A cup to a DD in about 3 months. (but now I am a B/C after loosing 40 pounds)

Just a thought! :P

But really, it is much healthier to just appreciate who you are, feel sexy and confident for what you DO Have instead of unfortunate for what you don't have.

On the contrary, most people I know (both males and female and even trannys -- not sure which way you're swinging here) would rather see a nice hip-waist ratio and/or a nice buttocks on a woman rather than a nice rack to tell you the truth.

Feel confident for what you have! We are all beautiful/sexy in some ways!!!

stolen virtue
Apr. 8, 2012, 03:12 PM
I use to complain about my a-cup and my mom would say "Be happy you won't have sagging boobs later". Well it is later and I still have perky boobs after 2 kids that breastfed.

I know that implants are pretty common but they only last about 10 years and for people like me that scar easily they would likely be a disaster with all the scar tissue. Enjoy your other sexy body parts !

Swishy-Tails
Apr. 8, 2012, 03:15 PM
BTW -- after I have dropped down from a DD to a B/C I am no longer attracting "boob guys" but rather hip-waist, legs, butt guys....funny.

MyFlatAlter
Apr. 8, 2012, 08:08 PM
How old are you?

As a teenager and in my early 20s, I was exactly the same way--FLAT.

Finally started to develop in my mid 20s and now am a reasonable B at 32, which is fine for me. I'll never have a huge rack, but I don't want one. I'm cool with just enough to not be mistaken for a boy ;)

If you're young, just give it some more time.

Nope, I'm going to be 30 this year. My mom was a late bloomer but I give up.:mad:

MyFlatAlter
Apr. 8, 2012, 08:11 PM
You may not like it, but you are lucky, as the real problem is when they are too large and cause some health problems from the extra weight.

Why change something that really doesn't matter, why go thru any kind of treatment or surgery just for looks?

I would spend the money in counseling, to learn to like yourself as you are.;)

My goodness... I never thought I needed counseling. I'm quite happy with everything else about my body. I am fitter and healthier than I've ever been but the side effect of a low level of body fat for me is no boobs. I just want B's dangit! LOL

Wayside
Apr. 8, 2012, 08:23 PM
I have a couple of bras that are sort of a pushup and padded bra combination deal. Not something I wear every day, but for dressing up they work really well.

And I don't think they look fake. DH had a friend/coworker that I mostly only saw at the fancy company functions where I had my "good boobs" on. And then one day he stopped by the house and afterwards he asked DH where my breasts went :lol:

Bluey
Apr. 8, 2012, 09:02 PM
My goodness... I never thought I needed counseling. I'm quite happy with everything else about my body. I am fitter and healthier than I've ever been but the side effect of a low level of body fat for me is no boobs. I just want B's dangit! LOL

It was just one more suggestion.
Doesn't fit, ignore it.;)

If you think it is important, go ahead, no one else can say much about what others may want/need.

Thanks for asking, anyway, the discussion is interesting and who knows, someone else may be having your same questions and now may have more to go by.:yes:

pony baloney
Apr. 8, 2012, 09:07 PM
Gain weight! I've been working out and like you, the boobs were the first thing to go. Try a demi cup underwire bra--it'll slightly lift what you do have and make you look bigger.

Honestly, many of my clients (I'm a massage therapist) who are larger breasted complain about pain and discomfort and wish they were smaller like me. I'm 45 and mine are still perky and most people think I'm much younger than my age. And guys have never complained that they were too small.

Accept what you have and enjoy being young and fit and healthy. Anyway, more than a handful is waste.

MyFlatAlter
Apr. 8, 2012, 09:51 PM
Accept what you have and enjoy being young and fit and healthy. Anyway, more than a handful is waste.

I think I'm just going to go with this and be happy :-)

Laurierace
Apr. 8, 2012, 09:53 PM
Go to Victoria's Secret and let them fix you up. You can go from a little extra help to Dolly Parton or somewhere in between. They have a new bra that came out last week that I LOVE. It feels like it is filled with butter!

CatOnLap
Apr. 8, 2012, 11:12 PM
BuddyRoo- I LOVE your post! LIVE HAPPILY WITH IT! Flat is not a problem.

non surgical options:
gain weight
lose weight
get pregnant
take the pill
inserts and bras of all sorts

Seriously? I was flat-32 or 34 A or AA until my 30's, when I became a B. Then in my 40's I gained weight and although my band size increased, my cup size did not. So Now, I lost a bunch of weight and my band size decreased 4 inches, but my cup size went from a B to a DD. Except, really it didn't. The cups are the same size. My chest fat disappeared and for some reason, when your band size is smaller a 38 B cup magically becomes a 34 DD.

oharabear
Apr. 9, 2012, 12:33 AM
Have a baby and breastfeed? ;)

MyFlatAlter
Apr. 9, 2012, 07:40 AM
Have a baby and breastfeed? ;)

Nooo! ACK! No babies thanks to Novasure :-)

Whitfield Farm Hanoverians
Apr. 9, 2012, 07:54 AM
Gosh! Flat is in! I have many flat friends & they look wonderful. Very elegant, able to wear clothes that I can't. I have very big ta tas & hate them. I'm looking at surgery to get them as small as possible. Has made riding so uncomfortable that I've just stopped.

Petstorejunkie
Apr. 9, 2012, 08:31 AM
Do you live close to an intimacy store? They are for women of all sizes that need professional assistance. I go for the opposite end of the spectrum as normal stores don't remotely carry my size. I travel 6 hours once a year to get new ones.

dropitlikeitshot
Apr. 9, 2012, 08:34 AM
Gaining weight doesn't necessarily mean you'll put boobs on, trust me. I have been the same size breast-wise since they grew in when I was 12 years old. Whether I am 20 lbs heavier or the same weight I am today, my boobs are exactly the same size. Some of us just DON'T have that gene!

Good bras, chicken cutlet inserts, etc.... these are the only non-surgical things that give the illusion of cleavage ;)

Mara
Apr. 9, 2012, 09:47 AM
Here are some benefits of not having big boobs:

1) You can sit the trot and not get a black eye.
2) You don't HAVE to wear a bra if you don't want to.
3) You don't have back issues due to boobs.
4) You can slide off your horse without concern that you'll get hung up by your bra.
5) If you get a lump? You'll know right away cuz you go up a cup size! (kidding, but after having boob issues for the last 6 years, this at least makes me laugh)
6) I've been told that more than a mouthful is unnecessary.
7) No potential to have boobs hanging at your knees as you get older.
8) You can lay out and sun tan on your back w/o getting the "moon shaped" tan line due to boobs falling up to your chin.

All that fun stuff aside, I too am an A. A 36 A which is kind of adding insult to injury. So I do understand that certain outfits just don't look right or feel right if you don't have boobs. My recommendation would be one of two things--both of which I do.

1) Get the falsies--they're silicon. You get a bra that fits with those in and you can use them for dressy gowns or certain shirts. They're comfortable and don't look fake like regular padded bras.

2) Water/gel bras. Again, they tend to look natural without the weird padding line of demarcation.

At the end of the day though, I think it's healthy to accept your body for what it is. I've never had a man complain about my breasts for lack of size. I've never had a girlfriend say "gosh, don't you wish you were bigger"--in fact, always the opposite from my C and D+ cup friends "gosh, I wish I were your size."

If you choose surgery, I would totally support that. Personal choice and all.

But especially as one who is into horses, you have a good thing going!

I love my A's. :yes: It's so nice in the summer when the temp is 105 with 30,216% humidity, to be able to wear tank tops with no bra.