PDA

View Full Version : "Desperate House Wives"

Huntertwo
Apr. 7, 2012, 07:23 PM
Any "Desperate House Wives" fans out there?

I missed the majority of last year as my favorite characters got killed off for some reason or another.

Just started watching a few episodes ago: Who did Bri supposedly kill and bury? Although, it appears the "Girls" were in on it and Bri is purposely taking the fall.

Can anyone fill me in? Thanks!

dalpal
Apr. 7, 2012, 10:42 PM
Carlos killed the man who molested and raped Gabby as a teen last season. The man had tracked her down and had her cornered in her own house. Bree decided they should bury him and cover it up. Which is really a stupid plot considering it was self defense. I've been really disappointed this season. It's too depressing. I don't understand why they had to kill Mike off. The only highlights are Gabby and Renee. The rest of it has been a real downer.

jetsmom
Apr. 7, 2012, 10:52 PM
You can go to abc.com and watch all of the episodes you missed...

I wish they would have killed off Tom. just don't like him.

dalpal
Apr. 7, 2012, 10:53 PM
You can go to abc.com and watch all of the episodes you missed...

I wish they would have killed off Tom. just don't like him.

Lol and took Lynette with him.

NBChoice
Apr. 8, 2012, 12:16 AM
Yes yes yes!! I haven't watched any of the new seasons. :( But I have them all on netflix except for the 8th season, so I started watching them all over from season 1 just so that I could be filled in on everything I've forgotten. I'm on season 2 now... I watched about 4 episodes tonight heehee. :)

Huntertwo
Apr. 9, 2012, 09:21 AM
Thank you!!! Shoot, OT day will probably be over before I get a response to this question, I forgot to pose in the original question.

Why did Lynette and Tom split up?

Toadie's mom
Apr. 9, 2012, 09:25 AM
Thank you!!! Shoot, OT day will probably be over before I get a response to this question, I forgot to pose in the original question.

Why did Lynette and Tom split up?
Basically just because Lynnette is a control freak, and Tom just got fed up!

Huntertwo
Apr. 9, 2012, 09:35 AM

Thank you, thank you!! I thought maybe he cheated, or something like that.

She is a control freak, though...

cowgirljenn
Apr. 9, 2012, 02:04 PM
Carlos killed the man who molested and raped Gabby as a teen last season. The man had tracked her down and had her cornered in her own house. Bree decided they should bury him and cover it up. Which is really a stupid plot considering it was self defense. I've been really disappointed this season. It's too depressing. I don't understand why they had to kill Mike off. The only highlights are Gabby and Renee. The rest of it has been a real downer.

I was irritated, too. The guy was trying to attack Gabi, and Carlos took him out. So why cover it up? Stupid.

I've watched it from the beginning and since there are only two episodes left, I'll finish it. But there are a lot of lose ends to tie up in 2 episodes!

dalpal
Apr. 9, 2012, 03:22 PM

I was going to say annoying bitch. :lol::lol: But yes, definitely a control freak.

dalpal
Apr. 9, 2012, 03:23 PM
I was irritated, too. The guy was trying to attack Gabi, and Carlos took him out. So why cover it up? Stupid.

I've watched it from the beginning and since there are only two episodes left, I'll finish it. But there are a lot of lose ends to tie up in 2 episodes!

And here's my theory. The reason they killed off Mike/and Mike had the huge "take care of people" in my life monologue right before he was shot.....Susan will somehow save Bree by telling the cops Mike did it.

FalseImpression
Apr. 9, 2012, 03:54 PM
I never got into that show at all. Watched a few episodes this season, but no, not my cup of tea.

msj
Apr. 9, 2012, 05:08 PM
And here's my theory. The reason they killed off Mike/and Mike had the huge "take care of people" in my life monologue right before he was shot.....Susan will somehow save Bree by telling the cops Mike did it.

Hm, good theory! I agree though that it's going to take some serious tying up of loose ends in the final episodes. Even if both are 2 hrs!

appychik
Apr. 9, 2012, 05:24 PM
Carlos killed the man who molested and raped Gabby as a teen last season.

If I'm not mistaken ... the man was her stepdad, or something along those lines.

Anyways, I'll be sad to see it go. Granted it's not as good as it once was, and I started watching it during the second season. But it was my Sunday evening show ...

MistyBlue
Apr. 9, 2012, 05:38 PM
I watched last season but not this one...other than the first episode of this last season. I wanted to give it a chance to see if it improved, nope. Looked dumb. So stopped watching.

They killed Mike off? And left Susan alive? Well see, I was right...dumb! I heard Orson is back...or coming back. I like Bree and Orson together.

dalpal
Apr. 9, 2012, 05:57 PM
I watched last season but not this one...other than the first episode of this last season. I wanted to give it a chance to see if it improved, nope. Looked dumb. So stopped watching.

They killed Mike off? And left Susan alive? Well see, I was right...dumb! I heard Orson is back...or coming back. I like Bree and Orson together.

LOL...Yep Orson came and left. He was secretly watching Bree and sending her creepy messages in the Mailbox..oh, and ran over her ex boyfriend/cop and killed him for her. Of course when she figured all of this out....He called her (unknown location) and told her "GOOD BYE" ...she assumed he meant suicide (not sure if he did/didn't) and that all the secrets he knew about the murder would die with him....but alas, Orson was pissed off and sent a little package to the police pointing to Bree as the killer.

cowgirljenn
Apr. 9, 2012, 11:30 PM

I think that's a great theory.

I know a lot of people hate the show, and my DH can't stand to be in the room while it is on. But this is the one hour/week I can completely veg, let my mind wander, drink some wine and relax. I don't get much relaxing time!

cowgirljenn
Apr. 9, 2012, 11:31 PM

Orson is insane. I never liked him - he always gave me the creeps!