PDA

View Full Version : COTH RECIPE FORUM

Leprechaun
Apr. 7, 2012, 06:32 PM
We really, really need a recipe forum! Please, please, please COTH Forum Gods/Goddesses!!!

Alagirl
Apr. 7, 2012, 06:48 PM
LOL, it's called OT day or Trainwreck....;)

Guin
Apr. 7, 2012, 06:48 PM
Like!

HighFlyinBey++
Apr. 7, 2012, 07:07 PM
I think it needs to be a sticky thread so we can easily find it when it's not OT day.

Leprechaun
Apr. 8, 2012, 06:42 AM
Bump - we need strength in numbers!

lovey1121
Apr. 8, 2012, 09:51 AM
Yes please!

mkevent
Apr. 8, 2012, 10:18 AM
There is a "crockpot recipes for the nights you ride" sticky that has some great recipes.

Anything that is easy or quick to make or something that you can fix early and let simmer all day is a boon for busy horsepeople.

I'd love that forum too!

Leprechaun
Apr. 9, 2012, 07:48 AM
Bump - still trying...

Alagirl
Apr. 9, 2012, 09:57 AM
we certainly need it! :yes:

2DogsFarm
Apr. 9, 2012, 05:43 PM
COUNT ME IN!!!

Hey - even the Dared-To-Ban-2Dogs BYC board has a recipe forum!

You Mods gonna let those chickenlovers have something us horsepeeps don't? :mad:

Seriously, this is a Community, yes?
What's more Communal than an online Potluck? :yes:

shakeytails
Apr. 9, 2012, 05:52 PM
I even have a great Ramen recipe for those on a budget!

MunchingonHay
Apr. 9, 2012, 05:54 PM
If they could merge all the recipe threads into ONE BIG STICKY at the top of OTD forum that would work.

Bacardi1
Apr. 9, 2012, 07:01 PM
You know guys, since I LOVE to cook, I'd also love a recipes forum, but I think you're really asking a lot here.

You asked for & got your "Menagerie" forum for pets & your "Farm" forum for everything else. Very, very few of the posts on both have anything even remotely related to "horse farms", etc., etc. At this point the "Menagerie" forum is clearly just "anything having to do with pets", regardless of the "Sticky" about what the posts should contain.

COTH is a horse board, & they've already given more than enough with all the OT days. There are THOUSANDS of cooking/recipe boards out there, & nothing is stopping anyone from visiting those.

Why not just give COTH & it's bandwidth a break.

Just my opinion. Carry on.

Alagirl
Apr. 9, 2012, 07:18 PM
It's horse related: We all gotta eat to keep our strength up! :yes: