PDA

View Full Version : I hate shoe shopping, can anyone suggest sites

dalpal
Apr. 7, 2012, 10:24 AM
I hate, hate, hate shoe shopping.

I usually wear my bass weejuns to work and have a pair of black sandals for spring time.

I need some new shoes..dressy, but nothing over 3/4 heel. I've looked at 6pm, but hard to find what I need in a 7 on that site. I've got a classy red dress that I 'm going to use for an outdoor concert coming up and I need nice red flats to go with it.

Anyone suggest a good site for discounted shoe shopping.

Curb Appeal
Apr. 7, 2012, 10:31 AM
I love Zappos. Awesome customer service! Free shipping both ways and they almost always upgrade me to free overnight delivery.

Perfect Pony
Apr. 7, 2012, 10:32 AM
OMG yes! One of my favorite subjects, because I feel like I won a lottery when I discovered sierratradingpost.com.

Make sure you also search google for additional discount coupons. They have great shoes, great brands, and also great outerwear for the barn at amazing prices.

I have found some really great Canadian and European brands that are wonderful quality and actually made in Canada/Europe/USA. I end up paying $50-$100 a pair instead of $200-$300.

My latest find are these boots, gorgeous and with discounts came to $78
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/ara-frances-suede-boots-for-women~p~4501a/?filterString=s~ara%2F&colorFamily=04

Ara is a Portuguese brand and makes beautiful shoes.

jrzeqrider
Apr. 7, 2012, 11:11 AM
piperlime.com!

Natalie A
Apr. 7, 2012, 12:24 PM
Nordstrom now has free shipping, and like Zappos their return policy is great (which is wonderful as I have very weird feet and half the shoes I try don't fit...) They also have a lot of off sizes (for example, just got a pair of shoes in a size 4 that neither Zappos or the retailer's own site even carried!)

Flagstaff Foxhunter
Apr. 7, 2012, 02:41 PM
If you aren't super hard to fit or know what brands fits you well, eBay is pretty darn good. I love Ecco shoes, so I have an automated search set up. Whenever a pair of new Eccos in my size (HUGE) is listed, I get an email and can decide if I want to bid. If being able to make returns is foremost, Zappos is as good as advertised and they have a huge selection.

kris578
Apr. 7, 2012, 07:55 PM
If you don't like shoe shopping. . I'd recomend going to nordstroms if you can. find one pair you like, the sales person will come back with 3 choices. or just tell them your searching for red flats and they will do all the heavy lifting.

I also would recomend Cole Hann online, they usually have pretty good sales.

Guin
Apr. 7, 2012, 07:59 PM
I like Zappos. Sierra Trading Post is fun, but you will be spammed into hell when you give them your email and there is NO WAY to stop them.

I do almost all my shoe shopping at Bass Outlets. They're the only place that has size 5 1/2.

Leprechaun
Apr. 7, 2012, 10:41 PM
Another Zappos fan.

Windsor1
Apr. 7, 2012, 10:46 PM
You might try DSW, which is a discount store/site.

http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/search/search.jsp?searchTerm=Womens Shoes+Flats@size@7@color@Red