PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever ordered from Equiport?

PonyPuzzle
Apr. 6, 2012, 04:04 PM
Just what the title says, has anyone ever ordered online from the UK website Equiport? And did you receive what you ordered? I would really like to order Parlanti Passions from them as they are SO much cheaper than what they go for at WEF. However, the price does make me a little wary of getting ripped off. Can anyone vouch for their legitimacy?
Thanks so much!

Amage
Apr. 6, 2012, 05:34 PM
I use Equiport quite alot and they are fantastic. Obviouly I am in Ireland so alot closer to them than you but really am a big fan and their customer service is absolutely excellent. email them if you have any concerns.....they will usually do a call back or email any info you may need

PonyPuzzle
Apr. 6, 2012, 07:35 PM
Thank you, that's very helpful! Has anyone ever ordered Parlantis specifically? I feel much better about ordering them now but would like to be absolutely sure before my parents spend the money :)

AmmyByNature
Apr. 6, 2012, 10:40 PM
I ordered Parlantis earlier this year. They were great to work with and I got exactly what I expected. I ended up getting a customs bill for $96 after the fact, which made them a little more expensive, but they were still less than buying in the US. And, more importantly, they had them in stock, which is hard to find these days.

PonyPuzzle
Apr. 6, 2012, 10:54 PM
Do you know what your total bill ended up being what with shipping, customs, and actual price?
And are you happy with the quality of the boots? Although that may have nothing to do with Equiport and more with the manufacturer...

AmmyByNature
Apr. 6, 2012, 11:05 PM
369 pounds for the boots
75 pounds for shipping (3-5 day)

95 dollars about 6 weeks later

The boots are gorgeous, no question about it.

PonyPuzzle
Apr. 6, 2012, 11:56 PM
Thanks for your help! That's just what I was hoping to hear!