PDA

View Full Version : Invitational in Tampa?

Berry0317
Apr. 3, 2012, 09:52 PM
Does anyone know when the Invitational is this year? I checked on-line, and Ticket Master for events at Raymond James, and couldn't find a date.
TIA

nutmeg
Apr. 3, 2012, 09:55 PM
It's this Saturday, April 7th. Try www.stadiumjumping.com for ticket information.

MHM
Apr. 3, 2012, 10:01 PM
I just got an email that said the start time of the GP in Wellington on Saturday has been moved up to 8:00 AM, so people could do that one and still get to Tampa for the Invitational on Saturday night. A two-fer! :lol:

Berry0317
Apr. 4, 2012, 08:00 AM
Thank you. I thought I had seen April 7th before, but then couldn't find it again. I was hoping for the next weekend though:(

Next question, does anyone know if it will be streamed live?

supershorty628
Apr. 4, 2012, 08:12 AM
I just got an email that said the start time of the GP in Wellington on Saturday has been moved up to 8:00 AM, so people could do that one and still get to Tampa for the Invitational on Saturday night. A two-fer! :lol:

The Vermont Summer Festival ended up doing that last year for the weeks that overlapped with HITS - so many people were trying to qualify for the million dollar prix that they'd show one horse in the VT prix at 8 a.m. and then do the HITS prix at... 2? whenever HITS had it, on another horse.

MHM
Apr. 4, 2012, 09:07 AM
^ Yes, I remember that. Definitely a time when you hope to avoid traffic problems! :lol: