PDA

View Full Version : Alright...what happened???

altermetoday
Apr. 1, 2012, 12:44 PM
to Blair Thompson for her to de-activate her FB account? I'm not her friend but was referred to her about her horses and had an interest in them...she posted some concerning stuff on FB and since I don't know her was worried. There was some crazy stuff there, but for the welfare of her horses, I've been following as I'm hoping they are ok.

Any one know what happened to the horses and to her after she came up her to VA again? Is it worth trying to pursue her for info on them? Again, I don't know her, but FB was the only way I could check in and see if she was seriously going to sell...it looked like she had some horses, but I didn't get what was going on....

GoGrnRideIrish
Apr. 1, 2012, 01:32 PM
I quit facebook a few months ago but I was following her, and her horses happenings, before I left. I don't know details relating to her current affairs but last I heard, one of my friends (in NC) took a few of her horses in (I think on a lease situation). I know that she wanted to lease rather than sell but she needed to act fairly quickly due to circumstances so she may have needed to find other avenues instead. Sorry that I am not able to be of more help.

onelanerode
Apr. 1, 2012, 04:05 PM
She had some ads on the farm and garden section of the Raleigh, N.C., Craigslist a few weeks ago. Horses, tack, miscellaneous barn stuff, etc., calling it a moving sale. Ads are gone now.

Whistler
Apr. 1, 2012, 05:08 PM
I was wondering too! I have to admit I checked her FB page a few times just to read the ramblings (when I was bored at work) but then I felt like I was watching a train wreck and wondered if something bad happened when her page went blank. I didn't understand why she had the setting on public but it made for some interesting reads...actually quite sad.

twotrudoc
Apr. 1, 2012, 06:52 PM
Who is Blair Thompson?

lachevaline
Apr. 2, 2012, 02:21 PM
Oh, darn. Anyone grab screenshots?

hunterandeq75
Apr. 2, 2012, 03:41 PM
Ive dealt with her and it was VERY short lived. By reading her FB and her craigslist ads you can tell something just is not "right' with her. Her wording....the way she puts things together... very odd. At first I thought I was dealting with an older woman that didnt have social skills on a computer or good english. Turns out she is younger and I can't imagine half of her stories to be true.

GingerJumper
Apr. 2, 2012, 04:55 PM
Who is Blair Thompson?

Do a quick forum search... I'd pull up the link but I'm quite bad at linking searches it seems.

If memory serves, wasn't she SURE a poster on here was some "old enemy" and she proceeded to totally go off on them? In her grammatically creative way...

The threads were funny to read but really sad too.

Rockfish
Apr. 3, 2012, 10:05 AM
Who is Blair Thompson?

Someone the citizenry of Virginia hopes you never have the displeasure of meeting.

eclipse
Apr. 3, 2012, 11:42 AM
Do a quick forum search... I'd pull up the link but I'm quite bad at linking searches it seems.

If memory serves, wasn't she SURE a poster on here was some "old enemy" and she proceeded to totally go off on them? In her grammatically creative way...

The threads were funny to read but really sad too.

I believe this is the thread you were referring to?

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334141&highlight=Blair+Thompson

goodlife
Apr. 3, 2012, 12:13 PM
I followed her facebook updates until it was disabled...last she posted she was trying to find a hotel to stay in in VA, but had said that her horses were all fine at that point. I have no idea if they were with her or not...hopefully everyone is safe, warm and fed!

Show_hunters
Apr. 6, 2012, 12:31 PM
Hello COTH!

Equines are fine and well. I am also fine and well. The horse trainer warfare, lies, con artiest and the cut throat manner in which many follow. Just didn't work out of me and nor did the provoking that killed my heart.

I am not training at this time & don't know when that will ever happen.

Show_hunters
Apr. 6, 2012, 12:35 PM
Horses were fat and healthy. Please call Dr. Baker with 3H vets. I got 2 equines back from a free lease that were strived only after a month, plus shoes were not done either. Again, those equines are recovering & so is the med pony Izzy & Calvin (German Import) who had wrong doings done to their feet (trimmed way to short & to the point where they are sore/lame about 2-3 weekends ago). Thanks NC. New farrier agrees in VA, that those acts above were wrongful.

lachevaline
Apr. 6, 2012, 05:48 PM
Blair, why do you keep saying "equines"?

horsekpr
Apr. 6, 2012, 08:14 PM
I am glad to hear you are okay ,blair. Miss you on Face Book!

altermetoday
Apr. 11, 2012, 12:21 PM
yeah, you are missed on facebook. at least then folks knew you were alive and well...someone made a comment that they thought something happened to you...silence has not been a good thing!

Cindyg
Apr. 11, 2012, 04:33 PM
Blair, why do you keep saying "equines"?

Not Blair, but I often refer to mine as "equines.". I have a horse and a donkey; so neither "horse" nor "horses" is quite right.

Jumper_girl221
Apr. 12, 2012, 12:05 PM
I usually refer to mine as the idgits. As in...gonna run go feed the idiots, be right back.