PediPaws does not work on rooster spurs... :rolleyes:

What do you know?

No?
dang.

What I know:
Mini-loppers (shrub-sized) do :yes:

Bluey
Apr. 1, 2012, 12:25 PM
This I know, few roosters live to an old, dignified age, even after numerous attempt at being "educated" with a tennis racket.:eek:

Mosey_2003
Apr. 2, 2012, 11:26 AM
This I know: 200 pounds of human is insufficient to hold down a 50 pound Boxer when she really doesn't want her nails trimmed and you can end up looking like a T-Rex has slashed your face.

Also, when an angry mob of geese are hell-bent on biting your behind, running does very little to help. Your friends won't help you, either. God, I hate geese...

veetiepony
Apr. 2, 2012, 03:45 PM
Haha i love the "educated" with a tennis racket.

JSwan
Apr. 2, 2012, 05:54 PM
You want my coq au vin recipe?

BarbaricYawp
Apr. 2, 2012, 06:06 PM
PediPaws does not work on rooster spurs... :rolleyes:

Farrier nippers, however, do.

mkevent
Apr. 2, 2012, 07:39 PM
When helping someone tarp over the compost you just loaded on their teeny tiny trailer, don't use an empty propane tank to hold down the tarp on a very windy day.

Invariably, as you are squatted down below the tank working on the trailer, the tank will become dislodged from it's precarious position and hit you squarely on the face.

You will also look very funny for a week.

The odd thing is, whenever you have injuries to your face, people are afraid to say anything. Why is that?

didgery
Apr. 2, 2012, 07:53 PM
This I know: Using one's bad knee to leverage the pitch fork when lifting a particularly stubborn glob of muck NEVER works. No matter how often you do it. No matter how often you are reminded, by the familiar agony, that you have no anterior cruciate ligament.

Now, if only I can remember it next time.

didgery
Apr. 2, 2012, 07:55 PM
The odd thing is, whenever you have injuries to your face, people are afraid to say anything. Why is that?

I once hit myself in the eye with a concrete-and-steel post pier. My husband was embarrassed to be seen in public with me.

Bluey
Apr. 2, 2012, 08:54 PM
Haha i love the "educated" with a tennis racket.

Yes, that was one of JSwan's stories, if I remember right.
It sure made an impression on me.
Tennis racket beats a broom any day.:p

Long Spot
Apr. 2, 2012, 09:16 PM
This I know:

After a week of 80 degrees, if you take it upon yourself to put away all of the tank heaters, it will drop back below freezing almost immediately.

SuckerForHorses
Apr. 3, 2012, 10:21 AM
This I know....do NOT wear lip gloss while grooming horses in the spring!

Jumpin_Horses
Apr. 3, 2012, 12:22 PM
This I know....

dont ride your jumper Chestnut TB mare in a western saddle while wearing a "hit-air" vest.......

as you lean forward to dismount, the top chest strap of the vest will get caught on the saddle horn (not a problem in a jump saddle), leaving you dangling off the side of a now CRAZED Chestnut TB mare, (who is snorting, bolting and bucking) until you can regain a stirrup and flip yourself off...

yea... the neighbors thought I was "trick riding"..... :eek:

PS: nope, it didnt inflate cause I had already unhooked it to get off... :yes:

tabula rashah
Apr. 3, 2012, 01:56 PM
Hungry goats, a bale of hay and walking down an icy hill don't mix;)

Alagirl
Apr. 3, 2012, 02:16 PM
This I know: Using one's bad knee to leverage the pitch fork when lifting a particularly stubborn glob of muck NEVER works. No matter how often you do it. No matter how often you are reminded, by the familiar agony, that you have no anterior cruciate ligament.

Now, if only I can remember it next time.
This I know.....
that Ginseng, Garlic, Ginko Biloba and B12 helps the gray matter.
;):winkgrin::D:lol:

kasjordan
Apr. 3, 2012, 02:32 PM
When you're trail riding with a bunch of women friends in the rain, never get giggly and yell out "We're rain women!".....it has a WHOLE 'nother meaning.........