PDA

View Full Version : DeNiro boot size help

bellboots
Mar. 30, 2012, 11:58 AM
For those of you that have the DeNiro Octavianno boots, how much did they drop? Also, did you think the foot size ran big?

horsegal301
Mar. 30, 2012, 01:53 PM
Off the top of my head, I can't remember how far mine dropped, but quite a bit I believe. I'll try to get some pictures for you.

My footbed is also big, but I ordered half a size up to keep the right calf size with an XS short height.

bellboots
Mar. 30, 2012, 08:12 PM
Horsegal, thanks for offering pics! Its frustrating finding boots when there arent any tack shops nearby. Its a process of elimination more so than anything!

ShaSamour
Mar. 31, 2012, 06:50 AM
FWIW, mine dropped very little, maybe half an inch. The footbed is a little big, but then again, I'm a US size 7.5, and the EU size 38 is a 7.5-8, so I expected it to be generous. I'll also try to get a picture or two.

Mine are an XS calf / 1x tall height. For reference, I'm 5'5" tall.

horsegal301
Apr. 1, 2012, 09:59 PM
Horsegal, thanks for offering pics! Its frustrating finding boots when there arent any tack shops nearby. Its a process of elimination more so than anything!

Sorry it took a couple days -

They're a bit dirty but it was a messy day at the barn and excuse my footies, they're just too nice not to have them on, but that's the reason the spur guard is poking out.

I got a size 37 in XL calf at the Short height.

http://i.imgur.com/kwGmi.jpg

bellboots
Apr. 2, 2012, 10:01 AM
Horsegal - thank you for the picture! This gives me a better idea on the height that I need to order.