PDA

View Full Version : Trainer recommendations?

mortebella
Mar. 27, 2012, 12:14 PM
I'm in NE Tennessee, not loads of options. Not looking to show this year, so working with someone laid back is fine. I have one greenie, one been there done that. Keep mine at home, not looking to trailer out, so either looking for someone who can come out, but I would be fine with going to a facility with some good school horses. Again, not trying to get show ready but not looking to just putz around either. I expect to develop a plan, set goals, and measure progress, and change things if progress isn't happening. I'm in Johnson City, not looking to commute much more than 30-45 min. (each way) ideally, but I know I may have to be a little flexible. Need to keep budget reasonable. PM me if you have suggestions. Thanks.

Limerick
Mar. 27, 2012, 12:39 PM
Hi! You will get more responses if you edit your title To add your location.

Good luck!

laurelo
Mar. 27, 2012, 01:16 PM
Definitely check out Brae Mont Farm - it's more eventing and dressage based, but the trainer Hilary Martin has trained many, many green horses and is very experienced with getting them on the right track for flatwork and jumping, no matter what your discipline. Here's the website: http://braemontfarm.weebly.com/

It's where I board, and I sent you a PM with some more information!