PDA

View Full Version : Hunter jumper show name, help me!

Kdwys8
Mar. 27, 2012, 01:08 PM
Okay so this winter I got a new Ottb, his name is Mowgli (like from the jungle book) and I need a show name for him! He is liver chestnut and will be doing jumpers and eq. I'd prefer a one word show name but if there is a really good multiple word one I'm fine with that! The name can have something to do with the jungle book, but it doesn't have to be. The only good ones I can come up with are:
Bare necessities (jungle book)
Say anything
Definitely maybe
Simplicity (this is too over used haha)
Soo help me please!

lcw579
Mar. 27, 2012, 01:11 PM
What's wrong with Mowgli? I think it is kind of cute and certainly not a name you hear all the time. Is that his JC name?

JBCool
Mar. 27, 2012, 03:23 PM
I don't think I'd change a thing. But, since you obviously don't want to use Mowgli, what about Kipling?

*Liz*
Mar. 27, 2012, 06:32 PM
Another vote for Mowgli here!

INoMrEd
Mar. 27, 2012, 06:41 PM
I like Mowgli as well. I have always heard that it is bad luck to change a horse's name.

AlyssaSpellman
Mar. 27, 2012, 07:22 PM
I've actually always wanted to name a horse Baloo (from the Jungle Book) with the show name Better Believe It.. one of his "signature" lines in the movie. :P If you want something Jungle Book related, that could work.
However I'm also in favor of using Mowgli, and I really like JB's suggestion, Kipling. :)

Addison
Mar. 27, 2012, 07:26 PM
Love, Kipling.

Jumpthemoon16
Mar. 27, 2012, 07:30 PM
Kipling! Love it!

Kdwys8
Mar. 27, 2012, 09:16 PM
Kipling is cute!
I'm definitely not going to use mowgli for his show name just because I would like something else.
Keep the ideas coming! (: