PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say...

JumpingAddict93
Mar. 27, 2012, 12:51 PM
That I LOVE my little mare... We had a good ride today. I just love her so much. I love how she deals with my learning errors as i do hers. I love how she just goes right over the jumps, shes so brave! Shes just such a sweet girl!:D

kbear
Mar. 27, 2012, 12:55 PM
Don't you just love those days??
:)

AlyssaSpellman
Mar. 27, 2012, 12:59 PM
I have these thoughts daily with my big guy.. somehow, even if he starts out terrible, he makes up for it towards the end of the ride and I couldn't be happier with how he's going. :)
I'm glad you had a good ride!

JumpingAddict93
Mar. 27, 2012, 01:13 PM
I do love these days! Ive ridden A LOT of horses... and shes very special. Came off the track in November and she jumps everything without even batting an eye... today she took tye dye barrels and a wide oxer like a pro... wasnt extremly straight...but hey were still learning!
Alyssa your big guy loves you :) if he makes up for it in the end thats what counts! ;D

bits619
Mar. 27, 2012, 02:20 PM
The OTTB I ride is also worth his weight in gold :-) he's honest, takes a joke, but also has his quirks, mainly straightness issues, that make ME have a job to do as well. Love him!

Mukluk
Mar. 28, 2012, 01:39 AM
Happy for you and your girl. Isn't it wonderful to have that kind of partnership? I love my OTTB girl too.