PDA

View Full Version : Board and barn help cost in Hopewell, NJ

touchadream
Mar. 24, 2012, 04:21 PM
Does anyone know the going rate for board in Hopewell, NJ?

Also, how much is helping costing these days for people that don't live on the property vs if you give them a place to live?

I am looking at buying a farm and am trying to run the number to seeing I can make it work.

Thanks!

Nezzy
Mar. 24, 2012, 11:09 PM
i lived in Hopewell 20 yrs ago and works at Stewarts root beer on 31. My neighbor at the time let me keep my horse at his farm for $100 a month. it was a steal back then. i really can't help you, but good luck.

HoofaSchmigetty
Mar. 25, 2012, 05:46 AM
Piedmont Stables $750 per month with Indoor

Toybox Farm $850 per month with indoor

Duncraven $950 per month with indoor

None are IN Hopewell but all are within 5 minutes.

carolprudm
Mar. 25, 2012, 08:44 AM
test

touchadream
Mar. 25, 2012, 12:42 PM
Thanks Hoofaschmigetty. The place I am looking at buying does not have an indoor right now. I would eventually build one but that would be a few years down the road. We would have to knock the house down that is on the property right now and rebuild that first but the barn facilities are in good condition. (other then it not having an indoor)

JanWeber
Mar. 25, 2012, 04:20 PM
Thanks Hoofaschmigetty. The place I am looking at buying does not have an indoor right now. I would eventually build one but that would be a few years down the road. We would have to knock the house down that is on the property right now and rebuild that first but the barn facilities are in good condition. (other then it not having an indoor)

Hi - I live in the area and would be happy to talk to you about board prices, barn help, etc. I think I know where you are buying (1780's house?) on beautiful land with a great barn. PM me your phone number if you'd like and I'll give you a call. This is a terrific area for horses.