PDA

View Full Version : Tack of the Day - Back on Track Blankets

NotAtTheBarn
Mar. 23, 2012, 04:50 PM
Now that my order is complete I feel safe to share the deal with others :D

Limited sizes for only $150!

baymarewithflair
Mar. 23, 2012, 08:47 PM
Woohoo! Thanks for posting. I've been wanting to get one of these for awhile, and was just thinking earlier today that I would get one of I found it on sale. Perfect timing!

lv4running
Mar. 24, 2012, 12:10 AM
I ordered two!!! I like these and have tried a friend's which my horse seemed to enjoy. Now both the big boys will have their own. We have lots of miles to go this year so I am hoping these blankets will help out.

FLeventer
Mar. 24, 2012, 02:15 AM
Do they really work??

Laurierace
Mar. 24, 2012, 09:08 AM
I already have the mesh sheet which I adore so why am I absolutely coveting this?!

AnEnglishRider
Mar. 24, 2012, 01:35 PM
I had a friend ask me if they worked too, because the ranch she worked for had just bought a whole bunch of their products... She said she was going to wrap one of their polos around her achy knee and see if it worked for herself.

I need to text her and see what the results of that experiment were... But from what I had read people love them.

TBrescue
Mar. 24, 2012, 01:57 PM
So Excited!!!! I can't wait to try it :) My friend swears by it-she has a very sensitive TB who responded well to the BOT sheet. Hopefully my guy will to....or I will be re-selling it on ebay!