PDA

View Full Version : North Salem Area

BAC
Mar. 20, 2012, 02:41 PM
Looking for boarding facility, NOT a show barn, horses are no longer being ridden, all day turnout in grass paddocks and excellent care a must. Any suggestions? TIA.

STA
Mar. 20, 2012, 05:59 PM
I saw an extremely reasonably priced stable in Patterson this morning. Large paddocks, nice boarders, and a very dedicated man taking care of the horses. He seemed to take great pride in his stable. He had no idea I was visiting this morning. PM me for more details.

StoneleaFarm
Mar. 20, 2012, 07:50 PM
How many horses? I know some people in that area that have private barns that might take boarders (depending on the #).

showidaho
Mar. 21, 2012, 07:19 AM
How far from North Salem would you be willing to travel? I'm across the border on the CT side, but might have some leads over this way.

woodlawn
Mar. 21, 2012, 09:55 AM
Looking for boarding facility, NOT a show barn, horses are no longer being ridden, all day turnout in grass paddocks and excellent care a must. Any suggestions? TIA. Ives farm rd North Salem / Brewster has large grass fields, turnout all day with the price very reasonable. Acess to trails if needed, owner and manager lives on property.

BAC
Mar. 21, 2012, 12:07 PM
There are two horses and its not for me, I'm searching for a friend. Not willing to travel very far at all, they like being as close to the horses as possible, if they can find the right situation.

BAC
Mar. 21, 2012, 12:09 PM
Ives farm rd North Salem / Brewster has large grass fields, turnout all day with the price very reasonable. Acess to trails if needed, owner and manager lives on property.

Thanks Woodlawn, I will suggest that, sounds good.

woodlawn
Mar. 21, 2012, 05:04 PM
BAC,

You can PM me if needed and I can relay phone info. I do not want to post anything that may sound like any advertisement

woodlawn
Mar. 21, 2012, 05:08 PM
Thanks Woodlawn, I will suggest that, sounds good.
PM me if needed

StoneleaFarm
Mar. 22, 2012, 12:05 AM
Sending you a PM :)

BAC
Mar. 23, 2012, 12:13 PM
Thanks everyone for so many recommendations, I am sure they should be able to find the perfect place for their horses now.

woodlawn
Mar. 23, 2012, 12:20 PM
Sending you a PM :)Did not get the PM

BAC
Mar. 23, 2012, 12:36 PM
Did not get the PM

StoneleaFarm was sending me a PM, not you. ;)