PDA

View Full Version : Oh Smartpak...how you feed my addiction

comingback
Mar. 20, 2012, 12:25 PM
So usually when I check out on Smartpak they ask what organizations I belong to, I check USEF/USHJA and that's it.

But now....you get 5% off your order when you supply your member number! I know it's only 5%...but that can add up!

Plus you can customize your stuff for free and ship for free when you have it sent to the barn as part of the barn savers shipping program...oh what shall I buy next :D

AmmyByNature
Mar. 20, 2012, 12:28 PM
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome.

olivertwist96
Mar. 20, 2012, 12:41 PM
Yes, I got 8 dollars off my last order because I used my AQHA number! Awesome!

relocatedTXjumpr
Mar. 20, 2012, 12:46 PM
Yep...I am an AQHA member and entered in my number years ago...I no longer have to enter it, it just takes the 5% off automaticially now.

LOVE IT!

AmmyByNature
Mar. 20, 2012, 01:03 PM
Anyone know if it's stackable with their discount on SmartPak brand products for being on supplement autoship?

ETA: I just tried it and it is!!

LuLuT
Mar. 20, 2012, 01:45 PM
Thanks for posting, I just added my membership number to the smartpak account and saw a significant saving on my monthly smartpak order. :D

relocatedTXjumpr
Mar. 20, 2012, 02:09 PM
Yep, you can combine it with other discounts...I got a smartpak blanket and got my 10% smartbonus for having smartpaks on autoship and my 5% AQHA discount, plus free shipping...

AlyssaSpellman
Mar. 20, 2012, 02:22 PM
I. Love. SmartPak. <3
I won't buy anything anywhere else, unless SP doesn't carry it.. which is rare. ;)

AmmyByNature
Mar. 20, 2012, 02:24 PM
Hmm... I wonder if it'll work with their calender coupons... Those Bradley breeches are gonna get pretty cheap!

BAC
Mar. 20, 2012, 02:30 PM
Bit of Britain also offers 5% discounts for certain groups, including Pony Club and USEA, not sure if there are others as well.

relocatedTXjumpr
Mar. 20, 2012, 02:34 PM
Yes, it works with the coupons too...ordered a wellfleet bridle this month, for the free jacket, 10% smartbonus and 5% AQHA bonus...AND free shipping!!!!!

comingback
Mar. 20, 2012, 03:50 PM
Bit of Britain also offers 5% discounts for certain groups, including Pony Club and USEA, not sure if there are others as well.

I know they don't for the USEF/USHJA crowd :)

In fact...I wonder what other discounts my membership can get me? Probably would be the only way for it to pay for itself....but I'll save that for another thread;)

DevilsAdvocate
Mar. 20, 2012, 03:54 PM
I. Love. SmartPak. <3
I won't buy anything anywhere else, unless SP doesn't carry it.. which is rare. ;)

If they dont carry it...CALL THEM! They are super willing to make a special order and all of their typical awesomeness still applys (flat rate shipping or free shipping!). Smartpak is the best!

toxicity
Mar. 20, 2012, 04:29 PM
Where on the website do you enter your USHJA number?

lachevaline
Mar. 20, 2012, 04:31 PM
Where on the website do you enter your USHJA number?

I believe it's on the page where you enter your credit card/payment info. It's a little box in the upper-left hand corner of the window.

AmmyByNature
Mar. 20, 2012, 04:31 PM
You have to go along a few steps in the check-out process. It'll ask you.