PDA

View Full Version : Small Junior Hunter Sanzibar?

SSacky
Mar. 15, 2012, 11:11 AM
Where has this horse gone? I remember watching him online at indoors and assumed he'd be at WEF, but I can't find him in the results. I know he changed owners during indoors, maybe that as something to do with it? :)

NoobieDoo
Mar. 15, 2012, 11:28 AM
Where has this horse gone? I remember watching him online at indoors and assumed he'd be at WEF, but I can't find him in the results. I know he changed owners during indoors, maybe that as something to do with it? :)

His owner and his trainer are both competing at WEF, don't know why the horse is not

AmmyByNature
Mar. 15, 2012, 11:28 AM
Read this as "Small Junior Hand Sanitizer."

I need to get out of the hospital every once in a while...

LizzyM
Mar. 15, 2012, 11:45 AM
I loved this horse when watching the feed of the national horse show. Was wondering where he's been as well.

Kindred Spirit
Mar. 15, 2012, 02:29 PM
Just picking up bits from blogs/formspring from his owner/old rider, apparently he was lame, but is coming back, just not in time to show at WEF. Not 100% sure though.

hj0519
Mar. 15, 2012, 03:00 PM
^ Yeah, from what I got from his owner's blog, he was "sore" and is doing fine now, probably going to start showing at the end of WEF or the spring circuit.

goodlife
Mar. 15, 2012, 03:49 PM
i can also confirm that he was off, but has been being ridden lately and should be back for the Spring!

SSacky
Mar. 15, 2012, 04:15 PM
Thanks guys! Good to see he'll be back :) I guess you don't get to compete through all the top shows without some wear and tear

DNB
Mar. 15, 2012, 04:17 PM
Alex Crown bought him last I heard.