PDA

View Full Version : kids ts breeches- trophy vs traditional cut

shoponee70
Mar. 15, 2012, 10:36 AM
I was in farm house the other day for yet another pair of bell boots.. -- i swear some day I am going to find a bottomless pit of those things out in the field..
None the less, they had all of the kids classic cut side zip low rise in tan for 50 dollars. Are the kids still wearing those? Kids TS breeches for 50.00 -- can I go wrong?

I was thinking I might pick up a pair for my niece's birthday next month. But don't want to waste my money if shes not going to wear them. what do you guys think?

BAC
Mar. 15, 2012, 10:57 AM
The kids at our barn still ride in them, although the Trophy and Pikeur Ciara are more popular. For $50 its hard to go wrong, could always use them for schooling. Its hard to tell with kids though, they are so fussy.

SarahandSam
Mar. 15, 2012, 04:42 PM
Thank you... I wear kids' sizes and just ordered a pair! I dunno about the youngsters, but that seems like a good price for me...

shoponee70
Mar. 15, 2012, 06:26 PM
LOL. :)
I just don't want to spend the money and have her tell me
how much she loves them, only to toss them in the bottom of the closet never to be seen or heard from again.. b/c there not in style anymore.. :/
Shes not much a fashionista like that.. I guess if you bought a pair as an adult, they must still be reasonably in style. I'll pop back over tomorrow and get them. Maybe I'll see if they have one of those 7.00 show shirts left in her size too. If she'd just STOP growing I'd buy her a pair of the trophys... But that seems like such a waste since I'm sure she'll probably only get 2 or 3 months out of them before she outgrows them. :/