PDA

View Full Version : MI Transplanted In Columbus, OH

2ClydeTB
Mar. 15, 2012, 02:49 AM
Hi Everyone!

I recently moved from Gross Ile, MI to Columbus OH thanks to a "forced" corporate move. My horse is still in MI but is anyone familiar with a reputable jumper trainer in Columbus, OH? I currently am showing my mare in the low A/O jumpers. I've got an American sport horse who I love to pieces but want to be sure to find the RIGHT trainer.. Any suggestions? Needs to be in the Columbus metro area.

Thanks everyone!!

Nichole

bhrunner06
Mar. 15, 2012, 06:13 AM
Angela Moore at Stealaway Farms
Jen Nadalin at Sugar Run Farms

Those are your best bets for the big jumpers. PM if you want more info or contact info

bumknees
Mar. 15, 2012, 06:26 AM
Isnt scott(y) dehalian in that area ? He at least once upon a time was very sucessful...

Schune
Mar. 16, 2012, 09:24 AM
I highly recommend Sarah Ash and Willow Way Farm. It's in Johnstown, but depending on where you are living in Columbus the drive can be very manageable.

Welcome to Columbus, it's a great place to live, work, and ride :)

Brutus614
Mar. 16, 2012, 10:38 AM
I can't comment on a good trainer for you, as I am no where near that height (haha) but Columbus is a great city, with fabulous local food and many great areas. Welcome to Buckeye Country!

2ClydeTB
Mar. 17, 2012, 05:37 PM
Thanks everyone for the feedback and the PM's I've received... I've heard good things about Pam Graham too. Anyone know anything about her?

eab
Mar. 18, 2012, 06:03 AM
Either option is good if you do the bigger shows. Angela is at wef and jen is at gulfport right now. I love jen's facility (sugar run farm). Both do jumpers well.

findeight
Mar. 19, 2012, 12:44 PM
Little late here but....some good choices named here for serious Jumpers...and Wilhelm Genn (sp?) is not much more then 2 hours from you, maybe less depending on where you are, if you really want to get the serious levels. He does travel alot but also will work with select clients just at the show and will take haul ins when at home.

I also sent you a PM (private message) Welcome to Coth.

See Made You Luke
Mar. 19, 2012, 12:49 PM
Wilhelm is great I'd highly recommend him

2ndyrgal
Mar. 19, 2012, 01:03 PM
And she's great with the A/O s.

Nice facility, great, mature person. Same level of treatment regardless of level or aspirations.

Wilhelm is fantastic as well, but a long, crummy drive. And on the circuit alot. (she who located from Columbus to south of Cincinnati says).