PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the Tailored Sportsman slim fit coat??

runNjump86
Mar. 13, 2012, 05:43 PM
I'm trying to figure out sizing. It says I should be in a size 6L, but I'm afraid that with a slim fit I should go one size up since my shoulders are more designed for football or bodybuilding.

Anyone have this coat, or any comments about it?

rockfordbuckeye
Mar. 13, 2012, 08:12 PM
I don't find their slim fit to be super slim. So in TS slim I wear a 4 and in RJ Classics I wear a 4. I think the TS fit kind of boxy personally but I suppose it all depends on your body type.

chispa1017
Mar. 14, 2012, 03:30 AM
From what I've been told, the Tailored Sportsman coats are pretty boxy. The slim refines them out of their box-y-ness. I wear a slim in a TS coat, and let me just say that I don't consider myself slim!

touchstone-
Mar. 14, 2012, 01:10 PM
TS Slim is not super slim, but it is a slightly more hourglass shape than the R. Just depends on your body-type. I'm a huge fan of these coats--one of the only brands that actually has a waist.

pattnic
Mar. 14, 2012, 03:31 PM
I wear the same size in TS Slim as I do Grand Prix (you'll see TS sizes are 6/12, 8/14, 10/16, etc - so this is based on the hunt coat size, not the street size). I think the "slim" is through the waist more than the shoulders.