View Full Version : Black & Orange Construction Pylons- Where to Buy?

Mar. 13, 2012, 04:31 PM
I would love to have some of these for around the barn as the small 'cones' are always knocked over by the wind or horses.

Can anyone tell me where to find these, other than the side of the road:lol:? I have been googled my heart out...


Mar. 13, 2012, 04:47 PM
http://www.uline.com/Grp_20/Traffic-Safety Any of this stuff what you want?

Or these guys? http://www.barriersonsale.com/superdome-drums-/high-density-drums-solid-orange/271-1021

Mar. 13, 2012, 04:53 PM
Genious! Thank you. My Google-ing skills are seriously lacking...

Mar. 13, 2012, 05:02 PM
I used to shop those catalogs for work related items. They make tape and circles to stick on concrete floors for aisle marking, and lots of other facilities maintenance stuff. Lots of useful reflective items too.

Otherwise I wouldn't know what to call those things either!

Mar. 14, 2012, 12:27 AM
Traffic cones is the common name for them when I was ordering them. I did a yellow pages search for nearby suppliers, under Safety Barricade. Found a nearby supplier and went to get them. Saved a lot on shipping by picking them up.

They come most commonly in 18" and 27" heights. They are HEAVY if good quality, so they stay more upright in traffic.

I keep them in the barn or shed if not in use, they last longer and don't get brittle if out of the sun fulltime. Some have to be close to 20 years old, still very flexible.

Mar. 14, 2012, 01:51 PM
Home Depot and Lowes have cones. We use them for mounted games. Heavy cones, never seen them blow over.

Mar. 14, 2012, 01:59 PM
don't the local official users of said things sell them on occasion?