PDA

View Full Version : Parlanti Off the Rack Boots

juniorhunter1
Mar. 11, 2012, 08:34 PM
Anyone know where to get them? And does anyone know where I can find a sizing chart?

goodlife
Aug. 19, 2013, 04:18 PM
Thank you for dragging up absolutely every Parlanti thread there ever was to plug your business. :rolleyes:

1) That's against forum rules.
2) If you spent any time on COTH, you'd realize that this tactic usually does not bode well for the retailer.

Happy advertising! ;)

iEquitate
Aug. 19, 2013, 04:45 PM
Because if you did a search on here, you'd discover that you're probably the fifth person to advertise that you sell Parlantis. As Kady said, this usually achieves the opposite of what you want.
If you'd like us to see that you sell them, perhaps consider taking out an ad. Although due to all the posting about Parlantis now I'd never even consider buying them from anywhere but the legitimate Parlanti rep... who, by the way, sell them for cheaper than your website :rolleyes:

goodlife
Aug. 19, 2013, 04:50 PM
Kady....why you so mean? :confused:

It's the off-day from the show circuit and the weather sucks. :winkgrin:

RAyers
Aug. 19, 2013, 04:57 PM
Kady....why you so mean? :confused:

Oh, what the heck....

You have proven you have the inability to read and follow instructions and rules, and therefore are rather ignorant of how you conduct your business. Thankfully I will avoid your business from now on.

goodlife
Aug. 19, 2013, 05:05 PM
Also, your boots are listed at $1000, which isn't anything great and new, considering I can buy them at my local tack shop for $900. If you want to compete with the other scummy retailers that try and advertise here, at least offer an outrageous price of $300-$500 like they do.

Renn/aissance
Aug. 19, 2013, 08:41 PM
I think it's hysterical that this company, or reps thereof, or sellers thereof, didn't learn the first, second, third, or fourth time they tried this tactic.