PDA

View Full Version : HorseloverZ Online Tack Shop - Incredible Field Boot Deal

Thoroughbred Hunter Lady
Mar. 9, 2012, 08:41 PM
"....i stumbled upon a deal that I feel compelled to share! I was in the market for a pair of field boots for schooling, pleasure riding, etc. and had spent a considerable amount of time doing online searches but just didn't find anything I really liked for the small money I wanted to pay. After doing an online search for tack shops, I found myself at HorseloverZ -

http://www.horseloverz.com

and at first glance, on their menu, I saw Ariat Closeouts. I then clicked on "Footwear - English" and lo and behold, I found my new boots, the Ariat Crowne Pro Field Boots w/o Zippers! I immediately found my size from the vast array of in-stock sizes and widths and without further adieu, I clicked on the "buy it now" option. The reason for this immediate reaction was because they were priced so low at $142.00 and........with a $5.00 off coupon from retail-me-not, my purchase price was $137.00, great deal, doncha think?

If anyone is interested in this "find", the direct link is -

http://www.horseloverz.com/Ariat-Womens-Crowne-Pro-Field-Boot-without-Zipper-pr-442448.html

In addition to great boot pricing, you'll find many other Ariat clothing closeouts as well!"

lv4running
Mar. 11, 2012, 01:07 PM
I orderd some of these closeout boots and even contacted ths company to make sure they had them in stock. Ten days later they contacted me to tell me thy didn't have them. It isn't the first time they did this to me so don't order i you "need" the boots quickly.

gumshoe
Mar. 11, 2012, 05:56 PM
I had very bad luck the last time I ordered, too. One item (first aid) was said to be past its expiry date and they wouldn't ship it, the other (saddle pad) wasn't the same product as the one pictured (very different style).

I used to really like them. Now, not so much. I second calling first to make sure there is stock available in the size you need.

spacytracy
Mar. 11, 2012, 06:52 PM
And if you do order, most of the time it says "ships in 1-2 business days" and you have to call and kind of push them to send stuff.

I'm so hesitant to order stuff because their website is terrible, you see the same item listed twice, with different prices, and their shipping is ridiculous.

I usually wait until they do the free shipping over $50 sales.

jay0087
Mar. 11, 2012, 09:49 PM
I bought a breakaway halter and got one that was not break-away. Called and they sent me a part to fix that. I did enjoy shopping at their booth at the Pa expo with everything half off

Star's Ascent
Mar. 11, 2012, 09:58 PM
Yes, the amount of time it takes to ship drives me nuts. I will place an order on the "ships in 1-2 days" items and it won't get shipped for a week! Of course being on the west coast it already takes a week to get here, so I learned within the first time or two don't order something if you can wait a week but not two! Or more! I'm guessing the time it took 2 weeks to ship could have been due to snow since it was winter, but I'm not sure. I've also ordered stuff, had the box show up and one thing wasn't in there because it was no longer available but I was not told it was just sent without it. I can't remember if they charged me and had to credit me back or just didn't charge for it.
I have had to call for some reason about something and they gave me a code for like $5 off, but I never used it because I had just placed an order and didn't need anything for a while. The last time I ordered I ordered over the phone because they were having a big sale and the website wasn't working for me. I ordered a bit that was called Gold Medal and made sure to ask if it was gold (picture didn't get big enough to tell the color online) I was told it was not gold. It was. Of course my filly seems to really like that one! I will need to find a silver replacement, but I emailed them about it and they credited me back $5 which was nice of them.

AlyssaSpellman
Mar. 11, 2012, 10:38 PM
I agree about the shipping.. I ordered from SmartPak and HorseLoverz in the same night, my HorseLoverz package didn't get here until a week after the SmartPak did! I'm really reluctant to order from them again.

Sedona
Mar. 11, 2012, 10:44 PM
Personally, I would head over to Equus Now. They have a ton of sizes of this same boot. Plus they price match! Their customer service and shipping is much faster.

I'm debating in purchasing a pair myself. I am kind of in love with zippers in my tall boots, and I'd rather just buy a pair with them already. Sure I can have them installed, but I don't think I want the hassle.

spacytracy
Mar. 11, 2012, 10:45 PM
I live an hour away from them. Its not an East Coast/West Coast thing. Takes me weeks to get stuff. I could have ridden my horse there, gone to the store, taken a vacation in the Poconos and back and gotten the stuff sooner.

RiderWriter
Mar. 11, 2012, 11:35 PM
Wow, thanks you guys - I was just getting ready to place an order with Horseloverz and now I will find somewhere else... not interested in waiting for weeks for my stuff, even if their price is a few bucks lower. Caveat emptor!