PDA

View Full Version : Equine Logistics

fine and dandy
Mar. 3, 2012, 10:30 PM
Anyone ever heard of Equine Logistics horse transport? A fellow rider has a horse coming that has been in transport for two weeks?? Moving from Wyoming to Mass.

Lostboy
Mar. 3, 2012, 10:59 PM
I could be confused,but. . . Cavaletti Equine Logistics ?

Is that Kerim's hauling business? I'll look for his card.. if so last I heard he was commuting between Nebraska and Wellington. I know his jumper is still at Wellington. They brought some horses back up from Mexico after the Pam Ams and then another rig came thru about 2 weeks ago with horses heading east. They took excellent care of the animals.. if it's that same company.

or maybe there are two with similar names. Where is the one you hired based out of?

fine and dandy
Mar. 3, 2012, 11:52 PM
Thanks, but it's Equine Logistics out of TX. (Tom Rowntree)

http://www.equinelogistics.net/

E D
Mar. 4, 2012, 01:07 AM
They hauled two mares for me from Chicago to Austin. They are very well versed horse folks and did a fine job. They do try to fill their trailer, like any hauler, so it is best to be a little flexible on dates.

Manahmanah
Mar. 4, 2012, 09:33 AM
Tom brought my current OTTB home from Mountaineer to NJ, the race trainer i bought him from uses them frequently.

I can't say enough nice things about Tom and Arlene. They were wonderful to deal with and very pleasant people. The horse arrived in great condition, although a day late due to a last minute sidetrip that was kind of on the way. I i wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs transport!

As stated above he does like to fill the trailer, his rig is quite large and with the cost of gas these days i can't blame him for that.

fine and dandy
Mar. 4, 2012, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the comments! I'm sure this will be a relief! ;-)