PDA

View Full Version : An animal psychic just came into the salon!

JumpingAddict93
Mar. 2, 2012, 04:26 PM
So an animal psychic just came into the salon that i work at, i had asked if she could look at a picture and read an animal... if she was that kind of psychic too... well she said that she was and took my picture of my horse i showed her....now, she said she easnt certified but she said she could do it(this is also Ithaca and theres a lot of crazy people) she started to laugh and said how my mare had a past that she didnt like, and that she loves what shes doing now, didnt understand sometimesbut loved it. She said she loves when i spend time and pet her in her stall and i could keep doing that. This lady said that i was her angel on earth and she said that she wanted carrots....
Now should i believe this lady? Or im leaning towards she could have told anyone this

FLeventer
Mar. 2, 2012, 04:32 PM
Pretty sure that is super broad could have told anyone that. All horses have pasts, most love to get attention, and so on.

When one came to a party that my BO was hosting, we all showed her pictures and she gave tons of details about these horses that only we would know. She knew that my horse was recovering from a injury even though the pic I showed her was from when he was under saddle, and she mentioned his traits as well. I don't believe in the stuff but she was pretty spot on. I think the BO told her about all our horses though. Who knows.

JumpingAddict93
Mar. 2, 2012, 04:39 PM
Ya i dont believe them either...like religously...but i tought it was a little broud as well....i mean she was too slow to race...she obviously didnt like it!

RougeEmpire
Mar. 2, 2012, 04:42 PM
Thats the most VAGUE reading I think I have ever heard of. She is telling you what you WANT to hear "horsie wuvs you", "horsie like it when you give her carrots". ect ect.

Scam artist and not even a good one!

Donkerbruin
Mar. 2, 2012, 04:45 PM
Hope you didn't pay for this "reading."

JumpingAddict93
Mar. 2, 2012, 04:48 PM
Lol no i definitely didnt have to pay for it she just was at the salon

eclipse
Mar. 2, 2012, 04:51 PM
Want to bet she tells the same schtik to everyone! :lol:

equidae
Mar. 2, 2012, 04:55 PM
Think she was just one of those crazy people in Ithaca you mention.

FLeventer
Mar. 2, 2012, 04:55 PM
Want to bet she tells the same schtik to everyone! :lol:

When there is a dog:

"He does not like his kibble and wants you to hand feed him steak and chicken. Also he wants you to pet him about 20 minutes 3x a day. Please also brush him while petting. Oh and he loves to sleep on the bed and sofa over the floor."

I could be a pet psychic as well ;)

JumpingAddict93
Mar. 2, 2012, 06:44 PM
Hahahahaha...trueeee

cleozowner
Mar. 3, 2012, 06:51 AM
I'm in Ithaca, too...that sounds like one of the more NORMAL members of the population around here.

JumpingAddict93
Mar. 3, 2012, 07:16 AM
Hahaha they can get pretty crazy.... its always a "trip" going to the commons u never know what ur ganna see