View Full Version : Saddle Pads??

Mar. 1, 2012, 09:46 PM
Do you use reg pads or what do you use? Pics please!!

Mar. 1, 2012, 10:02 PM
I use saddle pads.

Mar. 1, 2012, 10:04 PM
I don't have a pic right at hand, but I can tell you that I use a regular quilted pad (A/P or dressage depending on what I happen to be working on at the time with my gelding) with a ThinLine halfpad added. The ThinLine halfpad is the one that has sheepskin rolls but not full lining (http://www.smartpakequine.com/thinline-trifecta-cotton-half-pad-with-sheepskin-rolls-6925p.aspx?cm_vc=Search). I absolutely LOVE the ThinLine half-pad. Nice look, not too bulky, but provides some cushion and protection for my horse's back.

Mar. 2, 2012, 01:20 AM
To school in, I use a Dover square A/P pad, with a sheepskin wither-relief half pad on top. When showing I have a full shaped sheepskin pad. Will never go back to synthetic fleece, the sheepskin is so much nicer, although more pricey.

Mar. 2, 2012, 08:48 AM
Bump. anyone else??

Mar. 2, 2012, 09:33 AM
I use A/P quilted pads or navajo pads (yes that's right I still have quite a few left from that fad years ago). If I'm going on a long trail ride or hunter pace, I'll throw on a sheepskin half pad as well.

Mar. 2, 2012, 09:34 AM
i'm not sure why you are asking or why you need pictures