View Full Version : TaylorMade Horsemanship Clinics Melanie Smith Taylor/Mindy Bower

Feb. 29, 2012, 08:42 PM

This is a great article about the new TaylorMade Horsemanship Program. For those interested in learning more should see
Taylormadehorsemanship.com website for registration.

The testimonials on the site are wonderful.

Feb. 29, 2012, 08:50 PM
I would love to do the clinic, but it doesn't look like there are any east coast dates!

Feb. 29, 2012, 09:12 PM
As an adult I love the fact of the following on their website:

"If you are over the age of 25 and want to participate in a clinic designated as 25 years and younger, please email info@taylormadehorsemanship.com and advise which clinic you wish to attend. We will try to accommodate your request."

My understanding was this is the pilot year and they were just doing a few clinics to start and adding more locations and dates next year. I have signed up for the Ocala clinic in August. I am really excited.

Mar. 1, 2012, 12:15 AM
But , Ocala in AUGUST :eek: .....kinda hard on us old folks!!

Mar. 4, 2012, 05:25 PM
Just signed up for the California session. Very excited.

Mar. 13, 2012, 02:23 PM
Just checked this out. Would love to do this - but so far she's in NY on Travers weekend! :no:

Mar. 13, 2012, 04:05 PM
Clinic for all ages available June 20-23 at Grandview Stables In Indianapolis, IN
Melanie, Mindy Bower and Jen Alfano will be Clinicians. Only a few slots left at the 3'6 section

Mar. 13, 2012, 05:28 PM
I hear the response has been overwhelmingly positive and lots of great things in the works for a successful 2012 clinic year!

Mar. 15, 2012, 10:09 PM
For those who wanted to know what Taylormade Horsemanship is all about: